TIME trying to justify its bullshit now on video

FAAAAAAKE NEEEEEEWS!

youtube.com/watch?v=muz8_H150aM

I can't wait for the next 24 hours of weaseling

Attached: 37bac8cd16eec5eb595b31b4d7e89b4d220a6809485a19c422a862eb26a78d16.png (649x680, 276K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4TT81o4hL4c
russia-insider.com/en/media-criticism/hating-putin-jewish-owned-media-final-update-economist-time-newsweek-and-rest
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What's with TIME and red covers?

Attached: 1529631347385.jpg (1287x1691, 501K)

>Honduras
The same Honduras that had an Obama state department sponsored coup and is now a dangerous shithole?

digits and this really happens

>believing a representative of the government of Honduras

Attached: IMG_20180622_180447.jpg (1632x1449, 353K)

Attached: 1529604231152.jpg (2363x3150, 551K)

youtube.com/watch?v=4TT81o4hL4c

Downvote that shit

Let it be so.

Nice Time cover. The crying baby who was never in any real danger symbolizes the liberals/Democrats and Trump symbolizes wisdom and maturity?

Shoop me one that says "welcome to America; land of the fake news"

Report it as spam or misleading

>they want an el presidente fro life now.

its almost like they bring the cancers that eat their countries with them.

So they are admitting the photo was staged?

What timeline is this?

>he reads Time magazine

Attached: magat.png (220x229, 9K)

Lots of Jews, they're probably commies.

Wait, this is an actual cover? Christ...

Attached: colin-farrell.gif (285x212, 1.23M)

I cannot fucking wait for Trump to use all of this insanity as ammunition for the 2020 campaign. It will just be a review of the last 4 years of complete lies and slander. Not to just Trump but everyone that voted for him. Its gonna be great. I have to tell myself that because that Time cover pisses me right the fuck off.

Attached: 1528685496065.gif (171x141, 911K)

Attached: Obamacages.png (906x1195, 871K)

It's (((them))) again.

russia-insider.com/en/media-criticism/hating-putin-jewish-owned-media-final-update-economist-time-newsweek-and-rest

So they went from being "illegal immigrants" to "undocumented immigrants" to now "asylum seekers." When can we start tossing these (((journalists))) into FEMA camps for high treason?

Attached: 1524694876666.png (733x881, 444K)

This is closer to reality than the original.

So when does Trump do something about the fake news? At this point, it seems that the damage is already done with these sorts of headlines, where retractions are rarely ever noted or soon. Think there should be a penalty that increases per retraction? A shit ton of stories have had to been edited and retracted due to this bullshit.

Eventually he has to stop letting these fuckers into press events. When the ones giving fake news have nothing to show and aren't getting responses from him people will go to the channels that are getting the news from Trump and his team and forcing the lying rats to either start being more honest or watch their viewership drop.

I work at a big printing company doing blue collar work making these very magazines. Time, The Atlantic, forbees, natgeo, ect. Even southern living is nothing but anti-trump shit. Honestly I'm immune to it. This time cover is no different than the hundreds of other shit I printed. Why is this so special

Noice

Attached: HeyCool.jpg (180x192, 16K)

The American people need to start asking themselves if Freedom of the Press is really worth having Journalists constantly lying and trying to destroy our nation from within.

It invokes anger. Its propaganda

massively underrated

woah woah woah, the answer to that is yes, Freedom of the Press is absolutely worth it. We need a free press for when the government truly is vile to shine light on it. We need to find ways to disincentive bullshit while protecting that freedom.

FAKE NEWS

Attached: 1477964474229.gif (500x357, 358K)

Attached: 1525641822954.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

Oy vey what did they do this time

Attached: f1600480.jpg (300x239, 9K)

No we didn't.

When the government is truly vile is when the press sides with it. Obama had such a scandal-free presidency that the press is currently publishing atrocities from his presidency so that they can blame them on Trump. Journalists are truly the lowest of the low; nearly all of our nation's problems can be traced back to them.

For now he has to let them operate freely so they can hang themself with their own rope and make fools of themselves to even the most daft murrican. Stifling them is the one thing he could do that would help them.

Attached: Yup this is going in my wombo collection.png (1024x768, 605K)

Ive worked around a few of these companies. After processing they're sent to the next stage to be together. At least that's how we received them. Families were kept together during Obama and Trump while waiting on verdicts on whether they could stay or go.
Pretty much average liberal bullshit that's been around for a few years now that we're funded by dems and blamed on repubs.

Rollin

No more danger than her stupid mother deliberately put her in, that is. The mother who took the girl from her home, from her siblings and from her gainfully employed father and put her in the hands of criminal human smugglers in order to illegally enter another country for personal financial gain. No more danger than that.

Lol

This is fucking awesome.

Downvote the video