Which Race

do you find yourself getting along with in your daily lives the easiest?

Attached: IMG_6817.png (468x312, 417K)

Asian

My own

Black

Mine

whites

Those types of Hispanics that look Italian are easy to talk to

whites, asians, lighter mexicans

in that order

none of them
they're all fucking retarded.

Other whites, of course. Or do you mean another race? Every race has good and bad people, but Asians (actually from Asia) are probably the easiest.

Attached: 1525489149373.jpg (865x598, 84K)

Whites, no contest.

Asian
White
Black
Hispanic.

White, pakis, latinas with big butts.

Attached: B305BF99-F4D6-4FE6-9C92-3B3530CFC09C.jpg (640x359, 39K)

Everyone but pajeets niggers and arabs

All groups except whites. I don't have any white friends but I am sure some are good people but Jow Forums isn't sending their best.

All of them, since I'm affluent and don't mix with the lower orders. Affluent people come from all races. Generally it's inbred white trash crying about how awful niggers, chinks, etc. are. It's because you're low class and you mix with other low class people, but your inherent bias makes you blink to the shortcomings of those who look like you.

Gayniggers.

Attached: the gay niggas.png (500x522, 118K)

My own!

I'm italian so not sure if white or not.

Post nipple, only way to find out

I'm not doing that so you can dox me you nigger.

Asians.

Usually asians, whites, indians, in that order. I don't know why though.

lel, it's fine fabrizio. show the nipple or nigger

Post your mothers nipple instead.

Anyone but Filipinos. Fucking crazy bastards

Compromise: You touching you're mother's nipple. It's the only way to be sure.

my name is tim you shitskin

my mother is german

mine

None, everyone is either retarded or a raging boomer.

Attached: d2e.png (412x351, 92K)

Asians usually

I’m a white guy

Scratch that, Indians before whites, but I don't know many.

my nipple is pink, fabrizio.

my name is tim you albanian subhuman

Get back to your country.

I’m a Hispanic, and I hate niggers but ironically I get along with them very well. It’s pretty weird

Asian. Chinese specifically because I'm surrounded by them but if it were Japanese that'd be great too.

I get along with a lot of brown people too who are a mix of Indian or something.

I get along with pretty much everyone except young black males who are entrapped in their own niggerdom.

Attached: lit writes a story.png (675x605, 55K)

lots of projecting but not a lot of nipple posting, fabrizio

here you subhuman

Attached: handd.jpg (520x657, 92K)

Japanese/korean

Vancouver?

Are incapable of understanding the language you grew up with? I didn't ask for your beta hands (index vs ringer finger), I asked for your nipple faggot

I live on a chinese block specifically. Very clean - every lawn is well kept. Canadian flags running high. Generally people think 'buy chinese' or 'associate only with other chinese' etc but overall the friendliness between good whites / chinese is high. I am invited to their barbecues, take care of their kids, and they give me presents sometimes like food etc if I am dating a daughter of one of them.

I can't hate these people because most of the ones I run into are better than many of the nigger-tier whites from my hometown.

Whites and Asians, but I manage pretty okay with Hispanic folks too. Negroes though? Nah, because they're all BLM shit starters now so just me appearing to be somewhat white (1/2 native 1/2 caucasian) causes them to REEEEEE at me at every opportunity.

Fucking niggers.

tell if my hand is white you subhuman

I'm northern italian.

Markham (GTA). There's 'worse' chinese areas with shittier Asians as well. But generally they are good people imo. We get along very well.

your hand is white, are your nipples pink or are they brown?

pink

This story. Oh my God.

Ironically niggers, they are incredible passive and laughs alot which goes fine cause I joke around alot. Still want all shitskins to get out tho.

Attached: 1528741523930.jpg (448x448, 19K)

I get along fairly well with most. I'd probably say if anything -- Hispanic. But not really. I can mingle with Black folk, and Asians are fine for the most part. I don't engage with many non-White folk, but I live in a very Black part of the U.S. So, it's strange, but that's how it is. I segregate myself from non-Whites. I don't have much of a desire to speak to them or to associate with them.

>This thread as Jow Forums chill with Asian bros.

Attached: download (1).jpg (251x201, 7K)

none of them. but at least whites can speak fluent english, so there's that.

Native genes are extremely recessive, so are Indians and most middle easterners desu

then you probably are

Attached: 1499901014611.png (1027x834, 1.23M)

Black people
I live in a shitlib metropolis and The whites are antagonistic to other whites, especially the women. Black women and men are much better to be around.
t. White guy mischling

White, Lebanese and some Puerto Ricans, primarily Cubans. Florida has some strangely very strong vocal anti-communist Cubans.