(((dating))) - unadressed problem

Dating is nothing more than a LARP marriage, even when "trad" people do it with "trad contraceptives" and "trad premarital sex". Its an entirely postmodern method of courtship so dont be fooled.

Dating isnt trad, but a jewish trick to destroy society.

Attached: selner_petibone.jpg (620x400, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dalrock.wordpress.com/2011/12/30/marriage-lite-mistaking-no-sex-before-monogamy-for-a-moral-statement/
youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Traditional method of pairing was:

1. courtship/engagement - youll meet each other at the presence of the family, so hands dont become too sticky and for PARENTS to judge you and your family (because bride become a part of husbands family). Also, PARENTS of the bride questioned you about your own family in order to test the geneology, your material status etc. Parents of bride test everything, you also test about your brides history, that is why old marriages were so successful.
NO SEX happened here. BUT WE LOOOOVE EACH OTHER. Okay, and what happens if you stop loving her or engagement fails? Girl looses virginity and is on its way to work at the whorehouse or marry down.

2. marriage - you are OFFICIALY a family. Have wild christian sex and create plenty of white babies. Congrats!

So where does dating fit here?
NOWHERE.
Dating isnt even courting, you basically LARP as a marriage. You LOOOOVE each other and then you LARP as marriage with another, then another and then you wonder how everyone has a mileage when getting married and how so many marriages fail.

Dating isnt a christian custom (is there a place in Bible that even mentions that kind of male-female interaction?) but a jewish trick to destroy society.

So Selner and other coolredpolledtrad people should do that kind of shit. Either engage a girl who you think is suitable for marriage, dont do this postmodern marriage LARP.

Attached: marriage_father.jpg (700x467, 117K)

also, remember when the priest says "you may now kiss the bride" AFTER they get married!!????

how weird, how queer!

doesnt that imply that people shouldnt actually kiss (french style if you will) during engagement due to the danger of one thing leading to another leading to fornication and destruction of society.

how weird, how queer!

t. buttblasted incel

are you accusing me of rationalization?

antiintellectual faggot!

bamp

bam
bam

cmn pollacks, I want your opinion on this one, its quate a revelation how even things we considered tradTM are a farse of traditional culture

discuss

Attached: faith_goldy.png (596x597, 905K)

you're not wrong desu

I know, but fighting cognitive dissonance leaves a weird taste. no homo.

Wew, stop smoking Crack, bro.

True, dating is a joke, let's get real, it's just casual sex under a different name

>let's get real, it's just casual sex under a different name

but what if they (((love each other))) and its a (((serious relationship))) ? is it trad then?

maga redplllld

>trad woman
>unwed
>no kids
>casual sex relationships
>parrots conservative talk from the internet and gets paid
Woman voting was a mistake.

>>trad woman

this isnt an anti-women thread not saying those arent uncalled for.

tradTM boys also think that dating is trad

I actually agree with you but I can't see this being the norm ever again

Attached: outing.jpg (706x474, 57K)

>but I can't see this being the norm ever again

that is only the norm in EVERY functioning society, from mongolian, african to european, dating is a farse of tradtionalism.

It can exist as a passing phase toward real trad, but tradGF and tradBF is just dogshit memes.

I hope Petibone will get married with him and it will work out...imagine if it doesnt? he probably already took her hymen with trad premarital sex and trad contraceptives...am I a white knight for wishing for women to be married?

hmm, Mohamed and his five wives and 21 children say otherwise over here.

Exactly, the only acceptable sort of premarriage romantic relationship is an arranged engagement with supervised visits.
"Dating" is just a word for "girls being sluts"

Attached: 6E-Bemail.jpg (931x710, 115K)

and how are we going to convince whites to do this?

The chad solution is just to fuck attractive people and see if feelings develop after.
But you have to be attractive yourself to do this.

this kraut gets it

>Trump cant win the election

nothing is impossible, purits spiral all you want, dont cuck.

>the only acceptable sort of premarriage romantic relationship is an arranged engagement with supervised visits.

I would LOVE that, the converstation would probably be more interesting other than idiotic stuff you talk on most dates to get her like you fast.

>The chad solution is just to fuck attractive people and see if feelings develop after.

that is how children of drug addicts are born.

Attached: family_mike_pence.png (490x549, 664K)

Stop making this garbage thread

>Dating is nothing more than a LARP marriage

Factual and based

Dating is a modern term for courting, which has always been a thing. You're a moron.

>Stop making this garbage thread

what is the problem FAGGOT?

>Dating is a modern term for courting, which has always been a thing

lie.

dating is a form of courting WITH SEX that only exists from the early 20th century.

all non-LARP trad courting was done under supervision

>dating is a form of courting WITH SEX that only exists from the early 20th century
The white belts squires wore to symbolize chastity were an inside joke 800 years ago. Everybody was always fucking. Your "trad" fantasy land has never existed. Celibacy is and always has been exceedingly rare among people who are actually capable of getting laid.

>Dating is a modern term for courting
No, it isn't. A courtship involves the parents of couple arrange to have them wed and arrange meetings for them to become acquainted. Completely not what "dating" is, which is just girls being sluts but saying "it's okay, we're dating".

Feels good to see tradcuckism dying out

>Everybody was always fucking. Your "trad" fantasy land has never existed. Celibacy is and always has been exceedingly rare among people who are actually capable of getting laid.

at this rate?

was everybody homosexual at this rate? I heard everyone was homosexual also? what about pedophilia?

what you are saying is bullshit.

yes as liberalism paves the way for islam to replace it

I wish I knew

I'm sure she lost her hymen long before she met him

could you elaborate?
how would you marry someone if you don't get to know her?
marriage is a sacred bond, i wouldn't want to break it because of stupid rash decisions.
don't get me wrong, i don't understand people who date for 10 years either, but this is weird. please elaborate.

>I'm sure she lost her hymen long before she met him

might be, but after (((trad relationship))) with Selner, the last doubt about hymen is gone.

>how would you marry someone if you don't get to know her?

courtship and engagement. as it was done.

>op couldn't cut the apron strings and his mummy has to come on dates with him to make sure he stays incel so everyone else should too, and that's a good thing

I've been "dating" as in cohabiting with the same woman since 2003. It's been a much better relationship than my marriage which only took three years before she got herself pregnant with a nigger.

>yes as liberalism paves the way for islam to replace it

you're a salesman with a product no one wants

sell us the idea of committing to a hambeast for 60 years

young women should be allowed to date, but only with older men
at least 10 years older

Attached: impure thots.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

Hey Martin jew
Are you in Croatia for vacations?

aha, kužim. imali smo različitu definiciju dejtanja.
ali da, 100% si u pravu.

Kosovo flag???

I agree, dating is degenerate. Marriage is a fucking meme anyways, the only point of your wife is to bear you kids. She should be docile, chaste, fertile, submissive, motherly, and 100% loyal to you. Bonus points for the homemaking skills - cooking, cleaning, sewing, etc.

Love is a fucking meme and if you actually love a woman as anything more than the mother of your children and the propagator of your genetic legacy, you are a fucking beta male cuck.

>how would you marry someone if you don't get to know her?
Who would suggest jew style "don't meet until the wedding night" style arranged marriage? It is arranged so they couple will be close, so the girl will grow up around the man who will be her husband. What will be stronger marriage, one where the couple has known each other and known tehy will be together for teh entirety of the girl's life or where they randomly meet and "fall in love"?

>only took three years before she got herself pregnant with a nigger.

Im very sorry to hear that user, I genuinly empathize but we shouldnt use personal experiences as standards of what we should become. one love.

>Hey Martin jew

Hi! whats up friend?

>ali da, 100% si u pravu.

hvala frende, da ne bude zabune, referiraj ovo

>marriage that lasted for three years until she got pregnant with a nigger
WTF man explain that shit

Attached: fuuuuuuuuu.jpg (1024x573, 107K)

Stop being so goddamned shortsighted and think of posterity. Wait, you aren't and that's why we're in this mess. Nihilists living for today because they hate both yesterday and tomorrow.

I agree. I’m dating to marry. I told My high school girlfriend we’re getting married right out of high school. But the fuckin bitch left me and I’m black pilled on women. Im actually super depressed

Have you read dalrock?
dalrock.wordpress.com/2011/12/30/marriage-lite-mistaking-no-sex-before-monogamy-for-a-moral-statement/

I know the feeling bro

Attached: pure sadness.gif (500x281, 766K)

You're not wrong but it doesn't matter. Society has changed irreversably, now only the noble and elite follow these customs. You're pissing into the wind.

Do you honestly think you're going to get anything other than angry incels in this thread?

yeah, now i understood it. again, that's another flaw of living in the urban area.
me and OP had different definitions of dating from the start.

I've seen this thread with this exact picture over a dozen times. Why are threads like this not reported?

>ywn never have a budding romance with a sweet girl you knew since childhood
Please Brazil, don't give me more blackpills, just focus on winning the WC this year

Shut the fuck up Achmed, you have the benefit of arranged marriage and mulitple wives

I agree OP.
There are real biological problems that damage women from riding the cock carousel. They basically miss out forever on the bonding ritual that takes place while oxytocin is released in the brain for the first several months of first time sex with husband. It isn't just a religious thing, the benefits of traditional marriage are real.

Attached: DIVORCECUCKED.jpg (633x360, 47K)

Fuck my life dude. How do we manage?

Meh, I just focus on my career

>Do you honestly think you're going to get anything other than angry incels in this thread?

yes, if there is salt of the earth still, its on pol.

>Society has changed irreversably, now only the noble and elite follow these customs.

we can be great again. remember that.

why should you report it? its a crucial topic for white survival.

>There are real biological problems that damage women from riding the cock carousel.

it is what it is.
that is why I think that ex-whores shouldnt be allowed to get married, they do get my respect but should never get treated as girls who wear the white dress legitimatly.

Attached: family805760.png (671x668, 496K)

WOW i was trying to figure out what flag was flying outside my building for the longest time, and this post has made me figure out what flag it was. thank you sir.

>WOW i was trying to figure out what flag was flying outside my building for the longest time

wat?

I guess I’ll have to do the same. But I am pretty unmotivated to focus on it because I have NO ONE TO PROVIDE FOR. lol just myself. What is ur career

ayyy I always forget how pathetic the average conservative is.

Attached: 4chan.jpg (500x667, 39K)

they are constructing a new apartment complex and your flag is on top of the complex and i didn't know what flag it was. until now.

It’s called survival of the family. Intelligence. Ohh you have a 6 pack. Big whoop, nobody fucking cares

Airline Pilot, I have 15.2 hours, I need to get 1,250 hours to get an ATP to apply for Airlines

That’s pretty cool I guess. I have no job but teaching p.e part time =/

bamp
bamp
bamp

Attached: whore1527427492573.png (1440x2560, 2.17M)

I see girls like the one on your pic almost all the time, I just feel colder and colder with each peek

Attached: coffee pepe.png (306x306, 112K)

This is gonna sound memey as dick, but if you have nobody to provide for, then you can always pick up a trade. That way your work is providing something for the community you live in.

>waste your wife's precious limited fertile time without putting a child in her belly
>surprised when she gets one from somebody else
What did you expect? Women are biologically wired to cheat / get themselves raped if you don't impregnate them within a reasonable time frame. Those who didn't were genetic dead-ends.

She does.

That's why after people like me, she'll divorce pathetic cunts like you.

That's what the data obviously suggest if you weren't far behind the BMI, Empathy & IQ bell curves. (I called you fat, autistic idiot)

Attached: Y so Jelly.jpg (777x935, 251K)

you are trying to hard, good triggs are subtle

>Women are biologically wired to cheat / get themselves raped if you don't impregnate them within a reasonable time frame.

honestly, I cant blame them for it that much. Motherhood nobelifies a women

Attached: family1527171962001.jpg (750x1261, 541K)

You have a point. But
1. Good luck finding a girl/family who believe that. Dating is the norm
2. As long as you control yourselves (I know, self control and the concept of responsibility) dating is useful to figure out if you're compatible. One chick I dated turned into a shrill harpy after ~two months. If I went with your preferred method I would have been married to her and divorce raped without seeing the real her.

I'm still right tho.

There's a reason women were sold into marriages. It was for their own good.

>father, mother would seek a financially beneficial pairing for their daughter
>good standing in society, economically productive, loyal, good care taker
>weed out degenerate subhumans who contribute nothing

Why did they do this? To counter the low value and hypergamous nature of the woman herself.

>women in reproductive prime want to fuck chads like crazy, don't give a shit about the consequences(most lack even basic cognizance)
>zero repercussions from biology or the shackles of cultural norms that used to suppress their innate whoredom
>to calcify the modes of reproduction through economic means, though in the old days this did not correlate to IQ necessarily

Now we have the sexual free market where women are openly sex objects who sell their crusty regions to the highest bidder or for free to the highest status male they can latch onto.

Its no surprise that

>polygamy has been popping up on social media
>"thot" shaming, a completely non effective mode of shaming has appeared

Modern "dating" is more of micro marriage, its the best of both world for women who can keep trying to upgrade via their hypergamous instinct while leeching and theiving beta male resources from the Establishment government, which is feminist(especially including Trump)

>pic related
Hypergamous blowback, the higher up in status a woman goes the lower in proportion is her perceived mating pool. It is most certainly a mechanic of population control

Attached: 0Ws7p4-qyeju0txTJ9MFcZBRi0pqpygXdELCIoSAmI8.png (638x714, 358K)

Plot twist
>user's the nigger

Not memey. I just have no real community either lol. I’m a mess

I just have had terrible luck with girls and it keeps me depressed

>If I went with your preferred method I would have been married to her and divorce raped without seeing the real her.

"My method" suggests no trad fornication, meeting parents (if possible) and engaging first for at least 6 months to even better meet your partner.

you havent probably done any of it.

>hypergamous nature of the woman herself.

this is a meme, women arent hypegamous, better word is alphagamous.

>>"thot" shaming, a completely non effective mode of shaming has appeared

oh, its effective, but not a solution.

>Dating isnt trad, but a jewish trick to destroy society.
"dating" gives you the opportunity to see if you are compatible with someone, both on an emotional level, as well as your moral values, granted there is a lot of pump and dumping and heart break to go around, better that than spend the rest of your life with someone who you will just grow to resent.
besides courtship has always existed, which is basically dating minus the sex if we are talking about "traditional values/ cultures"

Guess what, I have a 6 pack too fuckin idiot. Girls are easy as fuck. It’s not sex that I’m after faggot. I like a stable family

also, during the engagement period you would get all the possible feedback from her peers and social circles, positive and negative rumours - almost a perfect system.

>"dating" gives you the opportunity to see if you are compatible with someone, both on an emotional level

you get that in courtship.

>besides courtship has always existed, which is basically dating minus the sex

more or less true.

don't be depressed broh least you got a good cock sucking out out if.
now stop being a cuck, and fucking do something with your life.

"Dating" is a dumb concept to me. If you're not married, then technically you are single, therefore it's impossible to "cheat" on someone.

Dating is just some dumb feminist creation so women can sleep around guilt-free.

>Dating is just some dumb feminist creation so women can sleep around guilt-free.

smth smells about "dating" doesnt it? Almost as if someone is trying to trick you?

anons, I have to go now, keep an open mind and all the best to you!

I love you lads, I dont want any of you to suffer, one love!

>"My method" suggests no trad fornication, meeting parents (if possible) and engaging first for at least 6 months to even better meet your partner.

Unfortunately it must be a sterile process. "6 month" process still falls prey to the "trad fornication" problem of behaviour probability.

I have not tried this myself because I've yet to find a sufficient woman for this. In all honesty I actually do heavily vet the woman upfront to ensure I'm not wasting an excess of my time. Most of the time I find tons of batshit crap in their histories.

>feminist(Deal breaker, extreme victimization complex)
>witch hunted other males due to some crazed inferiority complex, acting out in a batshit manner(common)
>clubbing(these women are nothing more then prostitutes)
>overtly manipulative(obvious, also high probability of being a whore)
>trade little to nothing in value for male attention(most men sadly ignore this one, which is key...)
>older then 27 with a general bad attitude(it never gets better with age)

>this is a meme, women arent hypegamous, better word is alphagamous.

True, between criminal pawn scum or the rich women are not discerning

>oh, its effective, but not a solution.

Shame on a women is like rain dripping of an umbrella in this age. Shame only has an immediate and local effect, the failure of constant environmental application means there is really no effect on them. Women are without morality or ethics, expecting them to act with virtue is without cause for the obvious effect of their actions.

Attached: Bk4zSq5.png (877x827, 1.09M)

THIS IS A PSYOP THREAD.

FRIENDLY REMINDER: FIND A WHITE WOMAN, DATE HER, MARRY HER, HAVE 3-5 WHITE CHILDREN AND RAISE THEM TO BE STRONG INDEPENDENT MORAL CITIZENS OF AMERICA.

OP I HOPE YOU'RE MURDERED..

>bad kind of autism
>12 years old
>no sense of self worth or macro economic understanding
>as in you can't fix the problem by being a sacrificial lamb to a whore

KYS newfag

Attached: oYNlvCJBOtG24_MOD-o76HSigUpK2aZlhNHsEwTe4Bc.jpg (543x768, 76K)

>No community.
If you live in California I can understand that. If you don't have a community, make one. As for the luck with girls, just relax, keep fit as possible and if your lucky one will like you enough to give the time of day. If you go looking you'll just find thots. If your loaded, don't appear loaded.

Idk what to do

Somwtimes this forum gets a bit delusional

Betas who cant nail a date if their life depended on it suddenly pushing arranged marriages.

he does have a fairly decent point. modern 'courtship rituals' would be seen as antisocial even as early as 90 years ago

>tfw no brittany pettiboner gf

Attached: brittanyheli.jpg (1080x895, 81K)

OP is the jew
youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk

statistically, arranged marriages, like in India and other countries tend to be more successful and happy. with lower divorce rates

>50% divorce rape
>the man loses almost all of his reproductive value when the woman doesn't give a shit anymore
>woman initiates divorce 80%+ of the time in the West

Okay fellow faggot, how do you rectify the obvious problem? Rampant female promiscuity is apocalyptic for marital stability in every form and function.

Some of us on this board don't wish to conduct ourselves like niggers, faggot\

>immediate sexual gratification regardless of macro economic consequence
>the worldly perceptions of the negro never cease to amaze

Attached: qvtnb.jpg (1280x967, 311K)

>She should be docile, chaste, fertile, submissive, motherly, and 100% loyal to you
>Love is a fucking meme and if you actually love a woman
kek