Why is this considered hatespeech in Europe?

Why is this considered hatespeech in Europe?

Attached: 33A51779-F7EA-4D02-99F3-66CCC3B2D581.jpg (2500x1726, 474K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-MDFzZM58Q
youtube.com/watch?v=7nhf201D4OQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just waving the wrong way is considered hate speech in Europe

kek

context?

Intent I suppose

its not, butthurted serbs thats all

Shakira is an Albo that plays for Switzerland.
Scoared a goal aganst Serbia and made the doubleheaded eagle of Albania to trigger the Serbian fans if i understand correctly

because most Europe is communist and they really hate eagles. why? because guilt by association. eagle america... america capitalist ... capitalism evil eagle evil

because eagles only are found in beautifull countries like USA and Albania flags

Two Albanians scored for Switzerland yesterday during their game against Serbia and both made the Eagle with their hands after scoring, representing Albania's flag

Saying someone is a chicken is dehumanizing them.

WAKANDA FOREVER

they can use this

Attached: lube for serbs asshole after rape from alb swiss.jpg (1000x1000, 55K)

Another case of nationalist shitskins living and enjoying citizenship in another country

Speech itself is hate speech in Europe.

You need to turn off your pc every once in a while

whats wrong with that Ahmad?

No

Attached: wu tang hands.gif (330x200, 7K)

The Swiss should be the most offended. The players are supposed to be representing Switzerland, not Albania.

Original caption
>I am ghostly white (German) and my husband is Nigerian. I cannot wait to see my baby boy's shade of brown. So happy he won't be pasty like me! :)

Attached: not pasta like me.jpg (300x300, 113K)

They represent Switzerland by being overpaid and greedy.

What's wrong with what, Simplicio

kek Serbshits can't handle the bantz.

Even the Swiss captain got some action ahaha

Attached: Swissbro.png (1024x756, 856K)

so when other players make some victory gesture like a closed fist in the air for example, that might mean that they are representing a commie anarchist flag since they also use the closed fist?

He is just honoring The Imperium, of course those (((heretics))) would have the gall to call it a hate crime

Attached: DUN5cl-VAAAS4p6.jpg (1054x1200, 202K)

>retarded Germancuck basement-dweller doesn't know players make money with clubs not national team

Attached: IMG_9746.jpg (750x1031, 117K)

Based. MAGA*

* Make.Albania.Great.Again.

Europe is just retarded

Attached: wrland.png (350x263, 192K)

nice Albanian fertility goddess. praise praise

I can't decide who I hate more Serbs or albshits

Are you being retarded on purpose? The gesture they made is obviously an albanian nationalist one, how many non albanian do you see make that gesture vs non commie raising their closed fist?

They get paid for both.

>retarded
>Germancuck
>basement-dweller
Uh sweetie

>because most Europe is communist and they really hate eagles.
If there's even a glimmer of truth to this, I'm amused.

javascript:quote('176217670')

Yourself

Albshit detected

im albanian,he is an albanian football player who plays for switzerland i think...i dont watch foofball,but yesterday he and one other albanian player of switzerland scored goals against serbia and then made the double headed eagle sign with hands to trigger serbs.its just some retarded thing

>france

Attached: 1523800712885.png (1206x574, 14K)

its not nationalism you faggot.

its patriotism, or gratitude for their humble origin. thats all.

that's hate speech? looks like a cool pro wrestling hand sign or something

No

>When even other mudslimes hate your guts
Who other then Analbanians.

Attached: 1504437903467.jpg (1024x512, 71K)

these imbeciles are saying that the doubble headed eagle is used as some nationalistic symbol. when it is widely used just for fun

for Albanians the eagle is like beer for Bavaria.

Then serbshit it is

This

Make Imperium Great Again

Attached: images (1).jpg (275x183, 10K)

Attached: 1526846347599.png (500x998, 255K)

No. You need to stop browsing Jow Forums it's frying your brain

based.

MIGA*

Make Italia Great Again

You're a fucking retard if you think the money made with the national team is anything significant compared to their club salaries

Attached: 20151116_205152000_iOS.jpg (464x450, 51K)

>dicked brazil
>dicked serbia
HOP SCHWEIZ

Attached: swissfroghat.jpg (712x712, 51K)

I hated them long before I discovered pol
You know there are such things as real life experiences who didn't paint a good picture of them

LMAO

I haven't said anything the like
>all these insults
>tries to save face by strawmanning
You're so insecure I actually feel sorry for you. If it helps insult me again :)

>other
>implying Albanians are muslim

t. memeflag education

Many serbs, including ministers and shit provoked the albos first, booed the national anthem and players everytime an albanian got the ball etc.
So they did that as a revenge.

I don't care about slavs playing the football for "my" "national" team so I don't care what they do, but even if that's not against switzerland it's really rude of them.

Apparently an ethnic swiss called Lichtsteiner did it too as a support because he saw all the bullying from serbs.

I'm not really happy they're doing their balkan shit in my country.

Attached: 180540.png (495x443, 482K)

The Albanians that play for Switzerland started shitposting on instagram long before the match making this into a political thing long before the whole eagle thing.
But mostly, I think the gesture was for the fans back home. Since balkans are retarded and the players obviously chose to play for a civilized rich nation and wouldn't dream of returning to Kosovo because it's a shithole and they know it, they wave their little manlet hands and everyone back home loves them, so when they go on holiday they get all the pussy.
Why do you think Djokovic is a resident of Monaco and not Serbia?

Let's not forget how politicized this game was. Serbs had placed "Kosovo is Serbia" flags at the back of the net and they were chanting "Death to Albanians" a bunch of time, also booing Albanian players.

Serbshits can dish it out but they can't take it.

Attached: 1529699114604.jpg (2048x1152, 185K)

Make Italy Great Again

Attached: 46d22682003732c6e03.jpg (960x937, 118K)

It is illegal for whites to display national pride in the EU.

I just wish someone, preferably a muzzie would detonate a nuke in the stadium when the 'swiss' team has its next match. And please let blatter and some federal counsils be present as well.

show your flag, jovane.

Tell me guys, do we know who Switzerland will face in the knockout round?

>meme flag
Pathetic

isn't that like a hand symbol for butterflies?

So basically

Talk shit - get hit, right?
Servs BTFOD

Yeah but it's literally all Albanians making threads about this, we don't really care too much about that we're more concerned about how we looked weak defending the counter attack, it's the Albanians hijacking a Swiss victory.

>butterflies
Would make sense. These flaming homosexuals may well have a weakness for butterflies.

Why not putting a based Roman eagle on that flag

National pride = hate speech

Attached: 1528508827359.jpg (720x960, 264K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-MDFzZM58Q

Didn't know he lived there. Though I think I heard that beta Male Bernard Tomic lives there

They're albos dipshit

Two headed eagle

Attached: images (3).jpg (190x265, 9K)

Because Europe is full of assblasted faggots.

A little small to be Astartes aren’t they

> Albo that plays for Switzerland
And this is as pathetic as it gets. The Tunisian team being whiter than the Belgian was quite amusing.

If Serbs cant give the Three Fingers salute in FIFA sanctioned matched Albanians should be able to do their Double Eagle salute. The logic behind it is that the salutes are displays of nationalism. The Serb three fingers signify the fingers we use to cross ourselves and stand for the Trinity. The albanian salute is just a bird symbol that represents their flag and their entire nation of bird brain people. Serbian symbol is pro-christian, and the albanian one is pagan bullshit, but we know FIFA and Europe hates Christianity sooooo.............

Yup!

Nobody was hijacking anything. They were just triggering the Serbshit retarded monkeys chanting for their death.

Attached: 1529698739897 (1).jpg (720x720, 40K)

Learn to false-equivalency better, pepperoni nigger.

Seriously. Why do shitholers feel entitled to live in human countries? Why do we not machine gun them at the border?

Please help me understand.

>They were just triggering the Serbshit retarded monkeys chanting for their death.
Absolutely nothing wrong with killing separatists.

Still triggered.

>Serbian virgin cuckthodox symbol
>Albanian chad nationalist symbol

Go suck some semetic dick and pray to Jewish prophets kek

Attached: Albanian1488.jpg (2080x1308, 318K)

Because easy times create weak men. Most of guys are pathetic low T numale cuck faggots nowadays, which is why resentment of nationalism and promotion of faggotry is so widespread. Things have to get Weimar-tier bad in order for the general public being able to just warm up to the idea of defending borders.

Literally a muttpost

Attached: e6a170e2274ac553687149734af8.jpg (711x614, 85K)

>Albanias greatest achievement as a nation comes in a Swiss shirt

Kek

gang signs are kill

lmao

Goddamn, albos look like literal goblins, can tell them from a mile away just by their beady soulless eyes

True, you need to go back to Algeria.

I hope they both die from aids. Real shit.

orthodox brothers lost to literal goblins, what does that make you then?

>le mutt meme
Dumb post from a dumb eurofag. Just because our country is only 56% white doesn't mean that all individuals are only 56% white. It was a half funny meme but now it's just saturated and used unironically. Just shows that you must be one of those nigger-blooded shitalians as opposed to an actual italian.

>implying I'm orthodox

oh. so they are whiter than you anglos mixed with southeast niggers?

Okie dokie commie. Whatever you say.

you clearly didnt see the last 2014 game albania vs serbia - great bantz

youtube.com/watch?v=7nhf201D4OQ

Being white should be considered hate speech. You caused so much damage to this world and we had enough

god i love this century, people getting triggererd by hand symbols

imagine if germans started giving the hitler salute

Attached: Download.jpg (259x195, 7K)

The eagle represents the Roman republic. That’s why we adopted it and commies hate it.

what do you know about the roman republic? you are some 56% er mutt LMFAo

shut your fucking mouth

Attached: 1509149406151.gif (640x550, 204K)

whatever you say Mahmoud, your country is a 3rd world ISIS training camp, hence why youre here in america...and lets be real 80% of albanians worship an arabian semetic sand nigger prophet who was a manlet, a ginger, and a pedofile. Albania is a literal meme country, famous for nothing but stolen cars and shrunken heads

and still they beat your cuckthordox friends