Which one of you homophobia?

Attached: Screenshot_20180624-031219_1.jpg (1078x1324, 210K)

You realize when you do psy op after psy op false flagging Jow Forums so journalsits can write stories it makes the news kikes look stupid right?

Pride Month should be a time of celebrating the LGBTQ community, a time when everyone can proudly be themselves regardless of their sexuality and gender identity. Unfortunately, biphobes are using the month’s visibility to manipulate already-fraught conversations around sexuality and create rifts in the LGBTQ community.

Over the past several days, the hashtag #droptheB has been on the rise. The claim, made by supporters of the hashtag, seems to be pretty straightforward: If there are more than two genders, as many LGBTQ advocates claim, then bisexuality is exclusionary to non-binary people and is therefore invalid.

>tfw it wasn't even us this time

Dude, that's just logic. You can't be bi if gender is a spectrum.

They were already infighting. Bisexuals are hated by fags and dykes alike and there's been a long time discussion about dropping the T.

like if LGBTQ@++ need someone to fight each other .

Checked.

And yes you can, it just implies you're only attracted to two of them if you're bi.

>176216614
I thought the B was gonna be "black".

>only attracted to two of them
wow, bigoted much?
I can't even

>their worldview is wildly inconsistent
>it's Jow Forums's fault for pointing it out

Attached: 244pmih.jpg (593x399, 27K)

It should all be PFT — pansexual fluid & trans. Everyone knows gay men are misogynistic, gay women are misandric, bisexuals are transphobic. No one is 100% gay or 100% any single gender. Whenever I see LGB-etc, I think wow, 3 hate-groups plus some other groups. No good can come from this.

Attached: 13CD60FB-3972-499F-ADC7-389E2B35F7EF.png (912x607, 136K)

Octasexual reporting in, fuck pentasexuals and their lack of tolerance

Attached: Capture+_2018-06-19-21-30-38.png (694x869, 1.01M)

I'd rather drop the T and Q. L's can stay, but they aren't really real.

That dreaded hacker Jow Forums didn't start this controversy, it was boiling under the surface for years, the memes just sent it past the breaking point

This. Where's the tri, quad and quinsexuals? When are THEY going to get representation?

It just means that you're a double faggot.

HEAR ME OUT!

Instead of attacking the B, lets see what happens when we call them

> LGETC.

Implying only lesbian and gay is acceptable. They are the only established political lobbies anyways.

Attached: 1518558719043.jpg (900x900, 107K)

Most bi guys are straight dudes that suck dick and can’t stand faggotry.

We of the LGBTQN community should be inclusive and welcoming to everyone. That's why #addtheN is such an important campaign.

Normal people should have Pride, too!

Jow Forums is a board of peace, this was NOT a Jow Forums troll. It is merely logic. BI=2 and THERE'S MORE THAN 2 GENDERS FUCKING BIGOT

Jow Forums is being trolled and it's beautiful

It was actually the relatively normal gay white men that did most of the work to get them accepted, but now they are not progressive enough.

Attached: bottom of the progressive stack.png (1290x506, 320K)

i will. thanks

I remember making this argument to a trans chick in 2014 and watching her brain reboot. In the end she called me a racist bigot etc.

>relatively normal
>gay
PICK ONE, FAGGOT

WHY ARE YOU STUPID FUCKS MIXING SEX WITH GENDER.
THERE ARE ONLY 2 SEXES AND FUCK ALL THE GENDER SHIT
YOU'RE
ALL
SO
STUPID!!!!

Why do they always blame this site??? It's obviously the Russians

Introduce more homosexuals into the drug culture so they pass away before 60.