High abortion rates in blacks and liberals

Tell me why you are against abortion?

Attached: flushed.png (1194x676, 295K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ex64iz-4UKA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They don't abort all their babies you retard. You think they have no children? Then why have they been winning for the past several decades..

I'm against white abortions.

Same reason why I'd be against killing black newborns. Give them an inch, they'll take a mile.

Because it's murder

Because it's legal in states that are 95% white, because you decided not to list the millions of white abortions, because you assume people in their 20s stay liberal into their 30)40s, because you are generally ok with slaughtering babies to begin with, because you think females should have more rights than men up to and including child murder, and because when abortion is illegal women dont ride the cock carousel.

anti abortion people are morons who fell for the boomer meme that is religion
black birthrates are currently below replacement level, if you banned abortion blacks would probably have a baby boom and become 20% of the population by 2050. do you want that?

I'm not. For niggers it should be encouraged.

>28%
It needs to be over 90%.

In all honesty I’m not. Good white Christians self-ban.

Abortion should be banned for Whites only.

Any doctor who aborts a healthy white baby deserves the firing squad.

The same way faggots spread their mind virus. Adoption and propaganda.

Attached: 1528488605454.png (650x515, 332K)

>Then why have they been winning for the past several decades..
You don't need to procreate to pass onto beliefs and ideas. Liberals control the public education system, and can just indoctrinate the next generation. That spinster teacher might not have any children to pass on her stupid and destructive beliefs, but she will have access to tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands of impressionable minds throughout her career.

shhhh don't let them know

I'm not against abortion... for blacks.

Abortion is morally repugnant - and it must remain legal, free, and actively encouraged. People willing to kill their unborn child are NOT people whose genes need to be proliferating.

>They don't abort all their babies you retard. You think they have no children? Then why have they been winning for the past several decades..
faggots dont get pregnant, they are mentally poisoned, their is more poison in society now than ever before. Same thing with SJW/Liberals.

>Tell me why you are against abortion?
because the other side is prochoice

Interesting!

or better yet, when somebody goes in for an abortion and they put the IV in for anesthesia, just let them not wake up.

At least half of white women who undergo an abortion do it because the father is a non white. The amount of nogs and mutts aborted far surpass the amount of white babies.

Abortion is great except that it harms whites, too. It's a double-edged sword, and I'm not at all sure we aren't getting the brunt of it. This same problem has been around for ages: those most likely to utalize voluntary methods of eugenic engineering are those who need it the least, even to their detriment in the face of the booming population of lesser peoples of the world.

Shitskins just need to be removed like we've always done throughout history, or sterilized.

I was driving home from Cleveland yesterday and I saw a billboard that said "ABORTION IS SYSTEMIC RACISM!"

>ABORTION IS SYSTEMIC RACISM

Attached: Abortion-Racims-billboard.jpg (600x373, 59K)

More like mandated

...and this is why I'm pro-choice. Let degeneracy kill itself.

Attached: bb.jpg (600x338, 35K)

>My grass is growing too fast and I only get it mowed twice a month
>Better fucking stop mowing it

Attached: bbb.jpg (3000x1942, 1.08M)

Abortion explains the continual drop in crime since roe vs Wade better than broken window policing.

Found the kike.

All real white men love to beat up nigglets.

Attached: bbbb.jpg (658x370, 60K)

It's only murder if you kill a human. Niggers aren't human, you kike.

Never stop encouraging them to terminate their fuck trash - especially race-mixers

Abortion should be mandatory for lesser races and leftist filth.

Attached: Black Genocide is OK apparently.jpg (640x414, 32K)

15 MILLION

Attached: bbbbb.jpg (539x350, 26K)

I actually think that killing nigger babies should be mandatory.

Isn't that true of any woman? How are black women special in this regard.

> dangerous

Attached: bbbbbb.png (720x376, 396K)

>black & beautiful

Only a truck can be both of those.

>black&unwanted

That's redundant.

Attached: bbbbbbb.jpg (636x477, 41K)

Hands up dont abort

Attached: bbbbbbb.jpg (3200x1680, 637K)

What about marble statues?

Attached: 5874816359_318f00fde7_b.jpg (768x1024, 551K)

because
>muh religion
>muh bible
and other assorted stupid shit.

This is why I'm not bothered about abortion coming to my country.

I've been pro-choice ever since black lives matter became a thing

>Tell me why you are against abortion?
Because it's not worth the amount of White abortions.

Also, literally murdering unborn children is wrong. Why the fuck are you supporting the murder of children you evil faggot?

Not really human = kill

Attached: dead-nigga-storage.jpg (720x976, 186K)

I am pro-abortion (for non-whites)

Lol , there a difference between willing to live between your pair and murdering baby there should be a limit somewhere

This , killing children is evil and it does not represent to avance in a society

>Not wanting to kill your enemy.

Is this opposite day? sacre bleu

Who said I'm against it? I'm a vehement advocate for abortions.

kids aren't guilty of anything

muh morality

Attached: bbbbbbbb.jpg (560x322, 51K)

Black kids are guilty of being black, thus they are our enemy. What do Lions do if they catch the Hyenas in the open?

What would any Hyena do if they caught a den of lion cubs alone?

Attached: shirt.gif (515x320, 18K)

it's intrinsically evil. being pro-white doesn't have to mean anti-black. it and birth control encourages whoring.

This is actually a really effective counter-point when a liberal tella you that having center or right of center beliefs makes you racist.

Just point out that black women make up 2 / 5 abortion stats, overpresenting AA by 500% compared to White women.

Ask them why they hate black people so much that they push for a policy that has killed off almost 50% of AA population in the US

Point out that Margaret Sangers senpai owned slaves as well as all the early proponents of abortion and how they viewed it as population control of undesirable peoples.

Ive made liberals cry and been ejected from a debate doing the above...

We're higher species than animals

do you want our race to live? No you do not. Cowardly thinking in the face of the genocidal enemy means the death of our race.

why does your flag look so tasty?

Depends on who you consider "we?"

Regardless, the people killing us and replacing us on this earth, are no higher than any animal. You are also a surrender monkey and a cuck. Here is our future, while you don't even dare to notice the danger

>muh morality
One White child is not worth a million aborted niggers.

The niggers have a replacement birth rate even with abortions.

And you certainly don't care about the existence of the White race.

>mutt goblin calling me a cuck
ok bro. There's no problem with blacks in Poland, you know? The very few that live here are decent people. They know not to step out of line

>ok bro. There's no problem with blacks in Poland, you know? The very few that live here are decent people. They know not to step out of line

This sounds like the voices of the past here in America, your surrender is a fortelling of your grandchildrens' doom and Polands.

Good job being a retard. (My country is long lost, your future is our present)

black children grow up to kill their family

i'm curious where you stand on this matter: do you believe Europe for whites and Africa for blacks?

not at all, because we have no gibs for them. We're not that retarded. The ones that want to come must want to work here as well. And since there's not many job opportunities for foreigners here - one must really really like Poland to come here.
You think of Poland like we were Germany. We aren't. There aren't money laying on the street here. Negros and other foreigners have nothing to look here for.

I thought statistics were racist?

Your problem is living with them , if we lived in separated state you will no reason to consider them as enemy

only the shittiest people in society get abortions. i.e., minorities and liberal women. who will raise minority and liberal children. no reason to be against it if you care for our survival in the slightest.

28% of all abortions retard
that means that niggers have more than 100% more abortions than the rest of the population

I'm not really worried about the blacks, I just want a homeland, myself.

I want a homeland. (Ask the blacks about their feelings, that is not my business or my right to speak for them)

every retarded thing you say, is exactly the same thing as the boomers said here, when blacks were first getting all their rights and equality, their were no gibs for blacks then either.

Attached: 1505331537485.png (500x690, 134K)

The actions of the blacks in South Africa, Zimbabwe and the upcoming white genocides in Europe and America are all a problem for whites. i see the whole world not just out my own window.

Keep killin' the little rugrats
Better yet, sterilize all female nignogs and castrate all baby gangsters within a year of birth.

fucken LBJ

because they like killing kids.

Abortion is clearly murder and degenerate as fuck. I reluctantly favor keeping it legal for the very reason you said, but I respect the pro-life position.

You don't understand. You think from a perspective of the strongest economically country in the region. It has no application to Poland at all. Foreigners need a reason to settle somewhere. There's no such a reason in Poland. Besides you can have open borders with no welfare. You can have welfare and closed borders. But having open borders and welfare is plain retarded and that's what you have.

We should encourage rich white couples to adopt white babbies and pay the mother, thousands of dollars, maybe 50k. (this way, white teen girls can start off life rich as fuck, find husband and continue having plenty white kids)

Blacks babbies we should make abortion as convenient as possible. Perhaps John Podesta would pay black mothers ten or fifteen dollars for each baby, for "purposes"

Attached: 1510959612466.jpg (549x800, 37K)

I admit my country is retarded, but you are double retarded for following us, when you see the fail that follows.

and how are we following you while having 99% of native Poles in a country? Ukrainians just have temporary work permits. Blacks don't make even 10% for the rest, lmao. They're less than 0,1%. I don't mind that

Immigrants from south of the border don't abort because most of them are Catholic.

>Margaret Sangers senpai owned slaves

Sanger was born ca. 1880, so it would be pretty impressive if she were able to own slaves at any point, senpai.
Not denying that she had some pretty based opinions about the negros though.

The trick isn't to ban it for a certain race.
That would just result in public outcry and backlash.
High presence of abortion services in black areas and scarcity in white areas is the way to go.