Catholicism

What does Jow Forums think of Catholicism? I’m currently a member of the Catholic Church but I’ve read that it’s been infiltrated by globalists and zionists, namely the Jesuits. I like old school Catholicism but I’m not sure with all these liberal priests these days. What do you guys think?

Attached: 6237AFC5-72F8-4B5F-8CAB-684E6EEA650E.jpg (1920x1200, 389K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/m2s3b
youtu.be/6loWrABr8gA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

One True Church

It is the One True Church OP. But it has been taken over at the highest levels by the evil old cabal. Its real bad.

Going to mass here in just a few hours. Got a new Priest this week. Will see how he is compared to the last one we had. Last one was good. He was based. Often mentioned all the evils of marxism and the jews, but never fully mentioned them in his homily. Maybe this new one will, although i doubt it. I am not lucky enough to have two based Fathers in a row. This one will likely be a basedboy liberal.

Hey, how do confessions work? I've been thinking about trying to go in there and uh, do it, but I don't know if they'd expect me to be a member of the church or if it's just kind of a walk-in thing. Care to enlighten me?

JESUS CHRIST IS GOD

streamable.com/m2s3b

Attached: lovewomen.jpg (1949x1361, 1003K)

What's your opinion on Rastafarianism?

You have to be a Catholic. Although the Priest would never know if you were or weren't. You walk into lil booth and kneel down. Priests opens lil door but can't see you cuz of a cloth covering it. You say "Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned. It has been (insert time) since my last confession. These are my sins." Tell sins. End it by saying "Whelp, thats about it." Priest says oh good confession. Say this many Hail Marys or Our Fathers or whatever he tells you for your penance. Then He says tell me the Act of Contrition and i will forgive you your sins. Say it. boom. Say thank you Father. Leave lil booth. Go say your prayers. Feel better about yourself. Immediately think about banging the hot chick a few pews up. Walk back into Confessional.

>Muh Jew-centric Jew-created religion was infiltrated by Jews

Attached: 1514351079639.png (403x448, 53K)

Rastafarianism? Personally I don’t know a ton about it but from what I know, it’s just an excuse to smoke weed. Decent people though.

You should try to become a member of the church! We’re always accepting new members. Then you can go to confessions and they’ll teach you. It’s easy.

>in
why bother with a religion that has to skirt around the jew problem? why not go with the religion that specifically acknowledges said problem in their book.

Also, why are so many catholic priests flaming homosexuals? Like, out loud, flaming homos, advocating for open borders? What's going on? Why have the gates of hell prevailed?

Easy test:
If your branch of Christianity supports gun control, it is cucked.

Oh shit that's a lot of previous knowledge. Well there goes that idea. Or, well, I'll have to at least look this stuff up in detail so I can get the words right and shit. Although even if I did, he'd know since I'd just be telling him it was the first time I had done it ever. Lots to think about, thanks user.

Can't get in, I'm gay. Otherwise I might.

You can be gay. Just don’t have butt sex.

Early Church teachers, and they are now Saints, did in fact name the Jew. The Church has been infiltrated and corrupted, as is the case with many very old institutions in our world.

the catholic church is known for evolving and absorbing whatever the dominate culture is.

they absorbed greco-roman paganism to survive, they absorbed renaissance humanism.

and now they are absorbing popular culture.

Attached: rihanna-met-gala-2018-pics-8.jpg (800x1202, 309K)

Has the potential to become the purveyors of strong Christian teachings and a bulwark against foreign influence against the Western World.

Attached: 967b8efb26e06ba03641a4a446286c81.jpg (736x863, 145K)

I'm in a relationship already. I'm not going to be celibate my whole life and abandon someone who needs me because I have a need for confession and repentance. Plus the whole idea that God would make people gay and then want them to be celibate is ridiculous.

It's a Babylonian pagan religion disguising itself as the one true religion, Christianity.

Attached: Roman Catholic Church is pagan.jpg (1512x2016, 1.13M)

which one of the 30,000 schisms lmao

Those schisms are just daughters of Chatholicsm - Protestantism & Eastern Orthodox are just daughters to Catholicism.

Can't wait to get my life straight so I can start going to mass again.

Top 10 pranks gone too far

Corrupt as fuck and have been so since Rome fell.
If you believe in God you should be Orthodox Christian.

But isn't Orthodox just Catholicism - Slightly Different Edition?

The Catholic church immediately became entwined in politics and as such has always just been an institution among many vying for power. As the structures of power evolved it morphed into whatever form it had to and today that means being a Leftist aligned organization.

Whatever tiny remnant of a link that exists between the gospels and the way it behaves is barely worth examining.

Without the Vatican, yes

quite different, as i understand it the Orthodox don't even have transmitted original sin. They say man has an innate propensity for sin but this is a different idea than the sin that is attached to every human because of what Adam did.

They still obsess over baptism so Im not sure how this works in practice, but if you look up definitions of the Orthodox they all mention this as a central point of contention with the Western versions of Christianity.

But this corruption history extends to much before.
There's a whole story that happened with the Vatican and a mafia-linked group called Propaganda Due (P2) in the seventies, for instance.

This desu, shame since they're the only legitimate claim to being actual christians. Nice architecture too.

Protestants are jews, user-kun.

Attached: 9389614298_9190b4c28f_k-1.jpg (2048x1533, 2.13M)

I hate Catholicism. My dad's family was Catholic. Protestantism is better imo, but all of Semitic religion is fucking bullshit so who cares they're all shit.

Paganism all the way brother, Hail Odin!

youtu.be/6loWrABr8gA

Remove hebrew scum!

Attached: 1519467680438.gif (400x225, 1.17M)

The Church is a perpetually defeated thing that always outlives her conquerers.
- Hilaire Belloc

Just find a Latin mass. There is a war raging within the church between the trads and libs which was exasperated after Vatican ii. Just stick to the dogmas and doctrines and don't give in to the "pastoral" "congeniality" or "ecumenistic" bullshit. The novus ordo liturgy is a complete mess depending on the priest who celebrates

If you want to Go to Heaven You become Catholic. This also includes the Eastern Catholic Churchs of course

You're going against natural law... The whole "God made me gay" thing is the same as saying "God made me blind" if you were born blind. Genetic defects like club feet or alcoholic predispositions occur all the time - these are "defects" and "disorders" recognized as such in the context of nature and teleology which the church defines as created and sustained by God. If your "proclivities" break that moral barrier then you are committing sin. As humans we have a rational mind and you really need to evaluate your lifestyle choices in the context of what is moral as made justifiable through natural law and church teaching on the matter. Goodluck getting your shit in order dude...

That's bullshit, I'm a Pagan and it's nothing like Babylonian polytheism.

Reminder that protestants are lying jews, user.

Attached: 03.jpg (1155x768, 176K)

>You're going against natural law... The whole "God made me gay" thing is the same as saying "God made me blind" if you were born blind.
According to what? It's a feedback loop. You're only source that being gay is wrong is that Paul said it was, and Paul isn't Jesus Christ. Besides, if it was unnatural, you wouldn't be able to observe it in the animal kingdom. What I evaluate as moral is exactly what I'm doing: staying in the committed relationship I formed with another person for both of our betterment. It isn't a relationship based entirely on sex but it is a sexual relationship and it would be wrong to deny that part of myself to my partner because of a twisted law. And I really don't see how God didn't make you blind if you were born blind. That's exactly what happened: God made me gay, and he made some people blind and some people die before they can even really be people. That's the world God made.