US white population declines rapidly, Census shows

brookings.edu/blog/the-avenue/2018/06/21/us-white-population-declines-and-generation-z-plus-is-minority-white-census-shows/

Goodbye. You won't be missed, crackers.

Attached: based blacks kills white subhuman.jpg (1280x960, 194K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7VqG_4ADFfQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is the worst thing that could happen for you shitskins. We need to be a minority and persecuted to finally wake up. When we finally snap. God help you.

Attached: 6f9fb5_6219841.jpg (1400x464, 166K)

Attached: 1465596100867.jpg (850x400, 77K)

Whitey mad about being colonized?
Isn't that cute.

*starves*

this...

I see so many people talking about "waking up" like there is some kind of giant that has been asleep for ages waiting to unleash it's rage on the world. While I understand the optimism, I fear that said giant may have been afraid for too long. Sedated by the pleasantries of modernity it's muscles has atrophied and it's mind has dulled. When it wakes, I do not think it will do so with a roar, but with a pathetic whimper.

slide thread
stop replying

It's a lose-lose situation for them. As you said, when cornered white populations lash out and genocide entire races. If we are eliminated all together, the world will delve into a modern dark age, and human civilization will collapse, and all those people that said fug whitey will be eating each other before the last of them slowly die off alone in caves.

But foresight has never been the shitskin's strong suit.

the cringy delusion
>and the reality

Attached: 1507386139095.png (1930x1515, 990K)

1 White Man can easily kill 100+ niggers

this

Attached: IMG_20180617_152723_129.jpg (451x770, 56K)

>White Man
No such thing

Attached: 1501052273759.jpg (1500x990, 300K)

Yeah but he's like Batman; needs time for preparation.

>easily

>thinks American whites are all white people

Attached: 1527398177204.jpg (403x448, 57K)

KARA BOGA

Wait, I thought whites were proud of their heritage of bringing civilization and democracy to other countries?
And now they're proudly admitting their ancestors were all ruthless mass murderers, thieves and rapists?
Oh well. I guess whites are finally learning some honesty.

Whites act like niggers but on a national scale. Whites always go big!

Consider two individuals.

Britian notices India has some nice shit and doesn’t keep a gun.

Britian walks into India’s home carrying a gat. He rapes India’s wife, steals all of India’s shit, murders India and lives in his house for free for 150 years fucking everything up. dumb mother fucker britian is a true nigger, while he’s living in India he’s doing shit like tearing the copper piping out of the wall and selling it for crack money.

Then Britian leaves, and as always, on his way out Britain exclaims “I iz a good boy. I dindu nuffin!”

Fast forward 50 years and India’s son India Jr is still picking up the pieces, but he’s already purchased Jaguar Land Rover (crown jewel of nigger Britain’s manufacturing) and has most of the worlds gold suppply. Of course he is still putting the pieces back together though.

The dindus back in Britain, Switzerland, Norway, etc have no understanding of mathz so naturally they have no idea of the massive financial collapse that’s about to happen. What’s this shiny yellow rock for? Let’s sell our gold supply at the absolute lowest price to India (Brown’s Bottom)!

Well, in the end I guess the dindus back in Europe will get what they deserve. Their neighborhood is already collapsing and the worst is yet to come.

Whites- the Überniggers of the planet!

Attached: 6CACB02D-3024-4615-BEDD-19579304F265.jpg (220x352, 12K)

The joker's card is that the Lefty Boomers have proudly discriminated against whites for so long (since the 1950's,) that their children have been raised on self hatred and white hatred. Their fragile egos depend on easy money and a vast white majority population. As the current generations become minorities and darkies become brave enough to kill whites in broad daylight, with white media approval, things will get interesting.

fake news

Eww a fucking roach. Kill it kill it

We'll annihilate your world and enslave your children shithole. We'll ruin your world.

Good riddance to white devils... they caused most of the problems in the world

>US white population dying out
>iq scores steadily dropping over last four decades
correlation?

You will miss us when the gibs dry up.

White people utterly btfo the world and colonize a new section if the world? Antarctica maybe? Yeah the entire world would fall to the browns and blacks in a decade.

Instead they use that vast power to kill 200 mostly white country music fans

Just as the roach feeds off of the crumbs, the turkroach feeds off of the white man's agitation.

He drinks the attention given to him by whites like sweet nectar before scurrying back beneath the refrigerator that separates him from harsh reality

When I’m gone
When I’m gone
You’re gonna miss me when I’m gone
You’re gonna miss me by my hair
You’re gonna miss me everywhere, oh
You’re gonna miss me when I’m gone

t.rapebaby

Sage

well deserved

any european who doesnt live in europe who gets btfo had it comin

A German poster being a Turkroach faggot.
Isn't that cute.

Attached: portugalbattleofCochin.png (1078x930, 316K)

dude Berkay, how come you dont post on Kohlchan anymore?

fucking t*rk, come back

Attached: amerimutt-in-thought.png (678x706, 141K)

Literally no one will. You're all delusional and self-important. No one cares outside of your internet hugbox.

We are taking over your countries wh*Te boy. Learn Arabic and Islamic prayers before we force you to learn it.

Attached: pol irl.webm (1280x720, 2.18M)

i'm not him

You stormerfags have been memeing about “waking up” since Obama’s second term and you haven’t done shit. But by all means, if you want to cull commies and niggers, be my guest.

Attached: C064FAE2-BABA-434D-951F-A8340C39B4FE.jpg (786x630, 128K)

i cant wait for you niggers to take over society, when we finally die off you fucks will starve hard. theres some smart niggers but most are dumb as shit.

Today, Dr. Goebells, we finally understand

Attached: goebells-quote.jpg (516x283, 19K)

this thread is really makign me think deep

>persecuted to finally wake up
LMAO

What are you going to do faggot? Bomb kids in their sleep? ooh wait...

well whatever, make a thread on kohlchan's int.

i'll help you bump your thread. too many wh*toids over there need to learn their place

Commie Boi, who will work and pay for all your gibs when we're gone?

Attached: zzzantifa9.png (680x661, 1022K)

Don't worry, humanity won't be the same and perhaps fall down the steps of civilization in a perpetual dark age of thoughtless destruction. Animals will arrive to force humanity into the primitive embrace of mother nature.

Attached: 1528028243603.jpg (1036x1075, 462K)

If they have no racist intent, why are they so happy that whites are declining?
If what they say is true, surely it doesn't matter if whites are the majority or not.

Fpbp

Attached: 71B13E74-A203-4624-86D3-44DB5807F390.jpg (2048x1536, 700K)

Think of it this way, Mudslimes. Is Europe being invaded with Muslims? Or have you just given the White man millions of hostages? tick tock

Attached: 1529779444624.jpg (225x225, 14K)

You know that nigger pigments smell a mile away and that white people developed to smell them in the dark.

Who you calling a cracker, spook?

Everyday with this roach

Attached: 1529559770450.png (800x591, 155K)

>and you haven’t done shit.
Keep pushing us nigger.

This, who's going to look after all the other races? The Asians sure as hell aint and twerking in the streets dosn't keep the water treatment plabts running.

>unironically believing Europe isn’t being voluntarily handed over to Shitskins, and trying to rationalize it otherwise.

Good God Jow Forums has gone downhill.

Attached: 29B43466-E22B-4DB3-9837-94892EC17134.png (916x910, 47K)

After we successfully defeat the white race in the race war the few whites who were not butchered on the battlefields will be rounded up and sold into slavery. Forced to spend the rest of their lives serving their Black conquerors (us) and breeding the next generation of slaves.

Also very few of them will be kept in human zoos to show new generations how evil and vile the white race is.

Attached: future.jpg (592x370, 90K)

Heh. White births are the majority and have been for the past few years. Now, here's the thing. Liberals are dragging the numbers down. Liberals have abortions. Liberals become crazy cat ladies post Wall and lament their lack of a man, children or career. Meanwhile, conservative whites are breeding like rabbits. We're quietly making little white children to send out into the world. Ands those kids a re growing up with a media that is actively hostile to them. You talk about whites becoming a minority. Protip: we always have been. When we ran rampant across the planet practically unopposed, we made up less than 10% of the world population. We got our crazy in check because the last century or so we felt comfortable. Our bleeding hearts are self genociding and what will remain will decide that the rest of the world is a threat to our very survival. At that point, we'll go back to being the homicidal barbarians we always have been.

I’m not a nigger however if my provocation leads to you lashing out on niggers, then use whatever motivation at your disposal.

Attached: E2EAB8ED-C3D5-40C1-B5DF-08E9A3239FC7.png (712x802, 323K)

>when cornered white populations lash out and genocide entire races

white didn;t genocide when cornered. and actually needed almost 1000 years from being cornered to conquering the world and starting some genocides

lol cheer now, you're next on their chopping block shitskin.

wait till islam kicks in, enjoy more slavery.

Hey it's roachnigger. Hi roachnigger!

Attached: 1524412282616.png (497x612, 322K)

hostages don't rape local woman

We didn't opressed Black people

Imagine being this delusional

so its not 52% face but 49%?

EL AMERICANO ATROCIDAD

>shitskins whine about white colonialism
>flee to majority white countries to live under benevolent white rule and beg for handouts
Yeah, you're so tough

Attached: 1524020445122.gif (474x354, 384K)

>For roughly 2000 years Europeans did nothing but fight each other tooth and nail constantly.
lol, as if Europeans had no history prior to the Romans.

Like 5 seconds of searching...
>"Linguists Russell Gray and Quentin Atkinson in a 2003 paper using computational methods on Swadesh lists have arrived at a somewhat earlier estimate, around 5000 BC for Greco-Armenian split and the emergence of Greek as a separate linguistic lineage around 4000 BC"
Gray & Atkinson 2003, pp. 437–438; Atkinson & Gray 2006, p. 102.

So Europeans with enough language to be written down to be identifiable Proto Greek is at least 7000 years old and that's about almost nothing but war.

Julius Caesar's Commentarii de Bello Gallico from 52 BC talks about the gods of the Gauls whom Rome had defeated a lifetime earlier.

Fuck 2000 years. Europeans have relics from thousands of years before they even had writing to describe their battles, relics which include shields and weapons and depict great battles. We have at least 10,000 years of war in our blood, before that we were tribes like the Africans or natives were when we met them. Many of us seem tame, because like any men, we love our pleasures. But don't for a second think we aren't the most alive when we're killing. We're obsessed with KDR in real life too.

I don't know why lesser races would want to fuck with us. We've caused numerous mass extinction events for them but apparently they want another taste. Imagine a white doctor that makes an illness that only we can survive? How do you know we don't already have such things in our back pocket?

Attached: 20120603175044S.jpg (450x314, 25K)

Lol. Niggers always think Egypt was built by juggaboos

Whatever you say, Ahmed.

Attached: strongestman.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

be quiet roach

Attached: 1503530472572.jpg (1280x1672, 314K)

show ur true flag.
JK, i know it's lgbt =)

Whites are the first race so dumb they exterminate themselves!

Goodbye wypipo!

sheiit is that L?

No. That's what we tell ourselves to make us feel good. But in the dark of the night, in the small hour before dawn, we all know the Truth. We are a race of brutal savages who are hiding from ourselves. And one day soon, we will stop hiding.

Most I laughed all day. Hilarious!

Sub Saharan Africans had little to do with Egypt and where to took slaves form was thousands of miles away.

>be quiet roa-

*BEEP BEEP*

THE TRUCK OF PEACE HAS ARRIVED. GET OUTTA WAY wh*Te SUBHUMANS

Attached: allahs weapon.png (769x450, 408K)

You sound like a brutal faggot more like it.

Lmao. Hello fellow American with turkish vpn trolling on Jow Forums. =)
Should I go ahead and get my Israeli VPN and join you/

Did you not read the pic? We're placated at the moment. We're comfy. Maybe we're completely out numbered, maybe we can't win at this point, but we aren't going to leave you with a functioning civilization if the plan is to genocide us.

actually I was thinking the other way around.

Attached: 1522970896949.jpg (250x248, 9K)

t. dumbass that has never read a history book

Ask your mom.

VPN kullanmıyorum

Attached: re.png (416x279, 164K)

You won’t do shit. Now get into the cage boy! That’s a good boy!

Lmao, look at the other population groups they are shrinking faster than whites as well. We are actually increasing proportionally to other demographic births.

>never read a history book

Black people sold other black people to jews who then sold them to white people.

u think your life will improve, turk? without whites, the world will descend into a lower state of constant warfare ala syria. You will dream of the days of white dominance.

fabricating lies as a means to comfort yourself is all well and good, but it will never take away from the reality that whites will be a minority in our lifetimes

Post a picture outside your window right now at this time with a timestamp & Jow Forums written on it =)

>not do shit

Canadians riot and render cities useless for days when our favorite hockey team loses.

The stats they looked at from 2016, 2017 births increased. I am also optimistic that 2018 births will increase as well, we are properly going to see a white baby boom if Trump keeps on his current course. Many people are optimistic and the lugen press is trying to quell the mood.

lol this. also, enjoy being jew slaves

Ill just leave you with this. You
youtu.be/7VqG_4ADFfQ

Attached: image.jpg (3456x5184, 3.86M)

Africa was the most peaceful continent on the planet before crackers arrived.

Attached: mansa-musa-listelist1.jpg (620x400, 83K)

We will be if we don't do anything about it