Police Have No Duty to Protect the General Public

The idea that police are heroes and sworn to protect the public has been ingrained in our minds. In fact 'to serve and protect' is written on most police cars. However, according to specific rulings by the supreme court, police in the US have no legal duty to protect you as a person. Police cannot be held criminally or civilly liable for failing to protect your life or even failing to respond to calls or enforce restraining orders. On the other hand, there are laws against 'failing to assist an officer' in all 50 states that say citizens can be arrested for failing to physically assist police officers when asked to do so. They can even legally obligate you to be conscripted and take up arms under posse comitatus. There were 4 armed cops at parkland high school. None fired a shot and 3 hid behind their cars. 17 kids died. They had no legal duty to do anything about it. They cant be sued for negligence or charged with dereliction of duty. They are not defenders. They are aggressors. The promise of life and liberty in the constitution means nothing.

Attached: the-police-state-rising.jpg (600x600, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jAfUI_hETy0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When seconds matter, police are minutes away. This is why iPac.

youtu.be/jAfUI_hETy0

I'd rather dial 1911 than 911

It is unwise to place your life in anyone's hands if you do not trust them,
Do you trust law enforcement?

Law enforcement should be done by the people

I've never trusted law enforcement. I've had someone try to kill me before who surprisingly went to the police station prior to attempting it and the police did nothing about the guy. He was acting erratic and schizophrenic and no one did anything about it.

Police in the US are useless.

All of these laws seen as "with in reason." A cop can ask you to assist in certain situations only with in reason. For example a cop cannot hand you a gun and order you to run in and stop a bank robbery. Same goes for cops. They are required to respond to calls but are not required by law to sacrifice themselves to a school shooter by making a suicide run.

Self reliance beats depending on the police every damn time since you cant trust the police any more than you could trust any other stranger, but OPs logic is retarded.

Sage this cancer.

Where I live people in military age were traditionally forced to own a weapon and deal with the criminals.

Your fucking logic is retarded, you Reddit spacing bitch. The Supreme Court ruled that police in the US have no obligation at all whatsoever to protect you and cannot be held liable in the event that you try and sue.

Faggot bootlicker

Also, police are trained for active shooter situations these days but still do nothing about it.

Because over in Spain, you don't need a cop in an armored vehicle to take down a guy with a gun.

This was 300 years ago, nowadays we're like murica. With the excuse of terror attacks the police uses assault rifles and constantly stops random vehicles without a reason.

The problem is that most American conservatives blindly worship the police and have worked very hard to empower them. The police in the US is almost an entity of its own, you obey them only out of fear for your life. This isn’t about niggers getting killed by cops, often times they have it coming but sometimes they don’t and even if it’s a lowly bottom feeding nigger that gets killed, one day it could be you. The moment you disarm yourself you leave yourself at the mercy these Jew mercenaries who couldn’t give less of a shit about this country or it’s people. The police protect the laws of the Judendom, and as long as they serve their Jewish masters and their salary above their brothers and sisters they’ll remain our just enemies.

But do Spanish police have these?

Attached: 1200px-Nash_Bearcat.jpg (1200x708, 189K)

This

yep

Attached: IMG_5194-2.jpg (1200x546, 231K)

Badged welfare queens, theyll get their due.

Can your president activate the military or national guard when shit hits the fan? Last time they did that here was 1992 when I was born and Rodney King got his nigger ass beat.

sexy ass 45 acp

My “town” has a pop of like 67k and our SWAT has a tac truck or two

Attached: DFCA7ECD-8648-4EB2-8E3B-77A9C78E4EDC.jpg (4032x3024, 1.9M)

I guess so

That's why you call the Sheriff's Department.

Ahh, Georgetown, TX

Sheriff's Departments have less authority than State Police where I am. And usually across the board. State PD have a lot of resources and have multiple Bearcats depending on where you're at.