Varg Vikernes. Louis Cachet. Kristian Vikernes

What do you think about this spoiled in denial boomer egotist narcissist who never had a real job or worked a hard day in his entire life?

What do you think about people who base their success riding off their murder-eque reputation and making money off of people who actually do go to work. What do you think about people who take children fairy tales mix it with placentas and your wives autstitic pre life neanderthal memories and then sell that on amazon for a profit?

In this video you can observe the pagan tribal primitive survivalist visiting a French Public hospital payed for by the French tax payer: youtube.com/watch?v=hTB2RYFGsdk

(no matter how much he shills muy midwives home birth all of his children were born in a hospital as france has forced vaccinations lol)

Attached: Varg-Vikernes-July-2013-e1374437925802.jpg (690x460, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XPz59kg1xDA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

Attached: 21.png (700x311, 427K)

All of his Shitzum albums are complete trash

He's an autistic moron who is about as pagan as a jew worshipper like Steven Anderson.

Attached: Poseidon_Neptune_Greek_God_Statue_02.jpg (644x700, 89K)

>boomer
He's not a boomer, he was born in 73, boomers were young adults in the 1960s.

Yeah and its the farthest you can get from "traditional pro european" with the african drum beats and jewish echo prayer with the repetitive words

Louis literally has zero grasp or understanding of music theory

He is a boomer incarnate because he never worked hard, had everything handed to him by the work of others, and also look at the picture...

Fucks sake he is 45 and looks 75, might as well be a boomer.

> (((Reddit Spacing)))
Fuck off and shill somewhere else.

fuck

off

autist

check

these
spaces
shill for ur internet daddy in his comment section thx
yep

he is producing white babies in a time and age where capable whites are not. all arguments end there

Varg children count: 8
OP children count: 0

t. butthurt kike worshipper with no aryan children

Attached: idc.jpg (579x404, 26K)

He is completely right on Nordicism
Pic related

Attached: THE_ONCE_GREAT_NORDIC_RACE_PNG.png (1333x553, 770K)

If you are right wing and disagree with Vargs methods you ignore him.
If you are a leftypol faggot you keep posting Varg over and over trying to cause a rift.
You faggots have been doing this with ecelebs forever.

>But muh children
Fuck off, my uncle came from a family of nine kids. There are plenty of families with a lot of kids (especially in Bible belt areas). Treating this like some badge of honour for Varg is fucking embarassing

>Nordics built Roman civilization
I thought Vark considered that civilization to be degenerate?
youtube.com/watch?v=XPz59kg1xDA

Pic related

Attached: LANDSTAKENBYSWEDES.jpg (4696x5384, 2.82M)

alpha as fuck

Attached: 0622111143.jpg (850x626, 98K)

How is this relevant?

does varg like fatties?

he's really not that bad desu. Only church-fags get triggered by him. But I do admit the varg-tards are annoying.

He is a complete degenerate and weird faggot. He murdered a guy, burned down historical churches, made shitty edgy metal "music" that sounds like pure raucous garbage, LARPS as a Viking in the middle of the woods, has a tenuous grasp of history and science and believes shit like blonde hair and blue eyes will give you magical powers and how autism is a good thing.

Checked

Varg is raising them right unlike bible belt Christcucks.

wasted

1. Irrelevant
2. By LARPing in the woods? By all means, follow your leader if you must. But just remember that Varg, the hypocrite he is, rushed to the hospital to get an X-ray when his son hurt his knee

Why is he making all the kike on a stick worshippers so angry as witnessed on this thread?
Yes there are many christian families with 9 african kids adopted

>Yes there are many christian families with 9 african kids adopted
I wasn't speaking of that and you know it

sage

Checked

However lazy he is & however old he looks, still not a boomer.

>Varg children count: 8
6 children
and only because he and his wife got some kinda placenta fetish going on

Attached: Ancient-Placenta.jpg (500x436, 63K)

Tavir is from someone else and Varg has a child who lives in Norway.

>Lands taken by Vikings
>Vandal kingdom
Implying vikings and germanic tribes are the same

/thread

>LANDS TAKEN BY VIKINGS
>Swedish Livonia (Swedish: Svenska Livland) was a dominion of the Swedish Empire from 1629 until 1721.

Attached: 39950.jpg (336x480, 67K)

Varg is my fucking hero
Get bent OP, I doubt you're even White

Why do all the posters who hate him seem to know every detail from obscure videos he makes?
Do you guys really watch every single video of his looking for something to attack him on?
STOP OBSESSING OVER ECELEBS

That's just being a good father… Or at least not an insanely bad one.

My understanding of his philosophy is less "modern stuff is bad mkay" and more "morden society is unhealthy and going to shit." Not taking advantage of available technology would be stupid. Further, as a french taxpayer idgaf that my taxes pay for his welfare. They pay for a literaly army of uselss abduls. Paying for Varg and his 6 kids is at least entertaining and none of them have tried to rob me yet...

This is the typic jewish "hey goy you're not a real man unles you have a shitty 9 to 5 and spend so much that you think having 1.5 kids would be expensive".

At the very least Varg is trying something new. I think his constant bitching about christianity makes no sense seeing as catholicism has been in france since before it was a kingdom and long before it spoke French. There is no French culture that isn't heavily influenced by the church.

And the church when it isn't run by faggots is a great excuse for expansionism, colonialism, and converted 3rd worlders literally submit to the decisions of a European organisation. It's just a matter of the leaders not being fucking cucks.

Varg is fine. He has weird ideas but he's trying something new and something, frankly, extremely difficult. I certainly couldn't do what he is doing. Shitting in woodchips and sharing a house the size of my appartment with 7 other people... yikes. So he has my respect and I hope him and his wife keeping pumping them out.

And I hope they keep using the hospital, medical, and welfare system as much as they want and as much as is necessary to ensure the health of their children. THey're French. The system fucking exists for them.

Let's stop bitching about Varg and start bitching about how the city we buried all our fucking kings in is like 94% wildabeast people today...

the majority of whites who produce children now are usually the low iq or the lowest common denominators example varg and his wife

please research fertility and intelligence

I encourage more dumb whites to follow this guy!

It's for people who have no other accomplishments. They have no gaurentee who their children will become but they mindlessly pop out the next spawn

Seems like christians, asians, africans, pagans all have this in common

>asians
Which one you mean? Japanese, Chinese and Korean birth rates are even worse than European ones

>That's just being a good father… Or at least not an insanely bad one.
Varg doesn't even want Greco-Roman civilization . So X-rays are out of the question
If he wants to be a good father he shouldn't argue for stupid shit like that

out of every human bean on the planet 65% is in asia, they recklessly breed like rabbits

He has some really retarded views

Attached: varg_whiteness.png (852x475, 857K)

>Tavir is from someone else

So he's a cuckold and a welfare nigger

Tavir is from him, but not Marie.