Muslim: Who resurrected him?
Christian: God.

Muslim: Is Jesus a messenger.
Christian: Yes

Muslim: Who sent him?

Muslim: Who is God?
Christian: Jesus.

Muslim: Did Jesus worship while on earth.

Muslim: Whom did he worship?

Muslim: Who is God?

Attached: why-havent-you-converted-to-islam-anon-11578980[1].png (500x612, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/m2s3b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Muslim: Did God have a beginning?
Christian: No

Muslim: Then who was born on 25/DEC?

Muslim: Is Jesus God.

Muslim: Where's God?
Christian: In Heaven.

Muslim: How many Gods are there in heaven?
Christian: Only one God.

Muslim: Where's Jesus?
Christian: He is seated at the right hand of his father.

Muslim: Then how many are they in heaven?
Christian: Only one God.

Muslim: Then how many seats?
Christian: One

Muslim: Where's Jesus?
Christian: Seated next to God.

Muslim: How are they seated on one chair?
Christian: It's only understood by those with the Ghost. You need Ghost my friend

ok Aladdin.

Muslim: is OP a fag
Christian: of course

JESUS CHRIST IS GOD

streamable.com/m2s3b

Attached: JESUSCHRISTISGOD.jpg (1920x1186, 942K)

He is both 100% and 100% divine. He took on flesh when he entered creation. Also, there is only one God, who is the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit as One.

100% man* and divine

muhamed is a pedofile, a murderer, a pervert, a fornicator, and a liar....so tell me more about how your prophet was the ideal man...not to mention he married a spinster lesbian for her money and he couldnt even procreate and make a son. what a cuck

Attached: 1518848846872.jpg (597x960, 65K)

islam is degeneracy

already converted 2 years ago OP alhamdulilah

Christians may be intellectually schizophrenic with this Jesus is god thing, but at least they're not psychotically violent.
Given the choice of living with either of these stupid people clubs, I know which one I prefer. And at least Christians would give me that choice, eh.

Enough with this heresy

Attached: rkho47s6hi0y.jpg (521x433, 32K)

Whoa.... Powerful

When questioned regarding his godhood Jesus referred to the psalm that said "ye are gods but shall die as men" ergo Jesus was god inasmuch as all non goyim are gods (goyim are still merely soulless cattle)

>muslims are so inbred and retarded they can’t comprehend the concept of trinity

This is unironically true. This is why Muhammad thought that Mary was a member of the trinity.

The Quran also says Jesus could speak as a baby and created clay birds and breathed life into them, like God; but isn’t God.

if god is jesus and jesus is god's son, who is god?

Islam is still a shitty desert religion for semites.

Keep your abrahamic universalism where it belongs: Not in Europe or America

Attached: 1502759915417.jpg (640x840, 166K)

The only joke is how Christian like we act toward non Christians. How else would you leeches migrate into the western world.

Kind of off topic but yesterday I came so hard it felt like my soul left my balls. Sometimes it’s hard to walk when I masturbate but this time it’s like I actually had a stomachache for a few minutes in my bowels. Semen was all over my stomach and I had to wash it off. Good thing my dog didn’t catch me this time. I think I had a simultaneous prostate and penile orgasm, does anyone know if this is possible? I don’t want to explain how.......

Attached: 81746AE5-A600-464F-B041-B830852CE508.jpg (670x949, 120K)

Jesus is God manifested on Earth you tit

>Muslim: Who is God?
>Muslim: Is Jesus the son of Mary.
Christian: Yes.
>Muslim: Who created Mary?
Christian: Her mother and father.
Christian: Again? God.
>Muslim: Jesus is the begotten son.
Christian: That's not even a question you goatfucker
>Muslim: Who is his father?
Christian: God
Christian: GOD
>Muslim: Jesus is a servant of God.
Christian: Again that's not a question...
>Muslim: Jesus died on the cross?
Christian: DID jesus DIE on a cross?... Yes.
>Muslim: Who resurrected him?
Christian: He resurrected himself after 3 days he died.
>Muslim: Is Jesus a messenger.
Christian: No, he's THE messenger, he's the messiah.
>Muslim: Who sent him?
Christian: GOOOOOOOOOOD
>Muslim: Did Jesus worship while on earth.
Christian: wut?
>Muslim: Whom did he worship?
Christian: GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

Jesus, no wonder you pedophiles thought Mary was part of the holy trinity, you're dumb as fuck and at least learn a bit of english.

>2018
>having religious views

Get fucked commie

Muslim is dumb, water is wet.

It's all so tiresome

Wait since you’re an atheist you might be able to help me with my problem

???, that has nothign to do with OP's post.
read what he wrote again, christkeks believe jesus is god and that there is another god up above who is the father of god. which is like the most retarded shit ever

Again, Jesus is God’s manifestation of himself in humanity. Are you implying God can’t be two places at once? Jow Forums is an 18+ website.

>a demonic book says Jesus isn't God
Imagine my surprise

>Muslim: Did God have a beginning?
Christian: No
>Muslim: Then who was born on 25/DEC?
Christian: No one for certain because the the 25th of December is a conventional and not factual date for the birth of Christ
>Muslim: Is Jesus God.
Christian: ...QUESTION MARK. Yes and no. They're separate entities but rapresent the same thing.
>Muslim: Where's God?
Christian: Everywhere, he's omnipresent.
>Muslim: How many Gods are there in heaven?
Christian: No one since heaven is a medieval conception of reality that doesn't actually exist
>Muslim: Where's Jesus?
>Christian: His spiritual AND physical presence seat the right of his father God
>Muslim: Then how many are they in heaven?
Christian: NO ONE
>Muslim: Then how many seats?
Christian: No one...
>Muslim: Where's Jesus?
Christian: Seated next to God.
>Muslim: How are they seated on one chair?
Christian: You know that Dante actually imagined the physical composition of heaven, where saints are seated, where is Mary, where is Jesus and all this shit? Why don't you pick up Paradiso, read it and get the fuck off this board?

Just because you can't comprehend it doesn't mean it's not true.

Attached: Trinity.png (1200x1135, 56K)

Jesus was resurrected because when he end Troy confront death he triumphed over death granting him life. You fucking Twat

Attached: A5CFFDA7-A27A-4AD6-9508-1E93E921B6CF.jpg (645x725, 27K)

First of all, only catholics believe Jesus and God are the same, second of all they believe they're separate entities BUT they rapresent the same thing along with the holy spirit, third of all if you're neither a catholic nor christian shut your mouth about things you can barely babble about.

so many continuity errors, ok so you believe believe jesus and god 2 different entities?

For the third time, you absolute brainlet:
Jesus is God manifested in humanity. God is omnipotent and omnipresent.

this is I hate I hate christkikes, they get so asshurt when someone questions their fragile belief in ghosts and triangle powers

daily reminder that the christian god came out of a vagina, peed and defecated and then got spat on and killed by jews

Wow it's almost as if God is a mystery.

>psychotically violent
if you want peace with muslims you get peace, you want war you'll get war
none of this spread your ass cheeks for thy enemies shit

Mashallah brother

>Christianity is a joke
Go fuck a goat, sandnigger.

>literally no argument made
Continue being the brainlet that you are

Are you implying an omnipotent being outside the laws of the physical realm can't assume 3 forms simultaneously?

haha thats retarded why would god be present in earthly matters? he watches over the universe and get nailed to a cross, chritskikes are narrow minded as shit

>if you want peace with muslims you get peace,
And if you don't want to be a Muslim in a Muslim country, you get cut up into pieces.

Read the gospel of john abdul. It explains all of this. You're probably too retarded from generations of your forefathers fucking their sisters to understand though

Attached: download (20).jpg (259x194, 11K)

Christian: Again? God.
replace it with is Jesus God ?

Doesn’t your prophet tell you to drink camel piss? And drink stagnate water with dead animals in it? And if a fly lands in your food you’re supposed to dunk the fly deeper into your food because one wing has the disease and the other has the cure?

>daily reminder that the christian god came out of a vagina, peed and defecated and then got spat on and killed by jews
Daily reminder that every single Muslim is a heretic and is going to hell.

>2018
>not knowing some of the most intelligent philosophers and thinkers in Western history debated and understood the concept of the trinity

Congratulations. Your education and reasoning level is the same as blacks claiming Egyptians were their ancestors.

Attached: ObJljmy.jpg (209x208, 14K)

>Logic
>Religion

>Are you implying God can’t be two places at once

Christfags/Jesusfags are funny. Inb4 fedora

Attached: 1521161160870.jpg (1129x1200, 118K)

I love watching polytheists larping as monotheists by mental gymnastics olympics

You literally worship a desert moon deity lmao

Three in one is concept best applied to shampoos and hair products not God you fucking polytheists
God is one, has no son or like anyother.
All prophets are humans sent by him to preach monotheism and tawheed
What's so hard to understand ?

this, Christianity is thinly veiled polytheism and worship of a human being (jesus)

I already answered you if Jesus and God are the same in the next reply Btw only catholics believe that, another major misinterpretation by you sandniggers.

>And if you don't want to be a Muslim in a Muslim country, you get cut up into pieces
20% of Egyptians are Christians and they're the wealthiest
christians are everywhere in muslim countries
what are you talking about ?

>claims to be a muslim
>acts like a complete and total asshole thus proving his religion is a gigantic pile of shit.
If you're how all Muslims act, you're proof that Islam has no place in White countries.

only hadeeth saheeh is used for rules

>acts like such an animal that he must cover his women in curtains lest he rape them
>thinking you're superior.
lol

>I believe in triangle powers
>hahah you believe in the moon
this is how you sound kike

To Catholics, Jesus is the physical embodiment of God. It is the fleshy avatar used by God to visit Creation. The distinction is made in the holy trinity: God (the Father), Jesus (the Son) and the Holy Ghost (the light or reason of God).

In Islam, the equivalent to God the Father is Allah. There is no equivalent to Jesus in any other monotheistic religion.

>20% of Egyptians are Christians and they're the wealthiest
And if someone tries to convert away from Islam, they die.

>christians are everywhere in muslim countries
And oppressed and treated like second class citizens.

>what are you talking about ?
I'm just proving you sandniggers have no right to be in White countries.

>monotheism is heresy
>claiming God is allmighty and would never come out of vagina is heresy
so this is the power of christcuckery

Again, only catholics believe in the trinity and it's because it's more similar to paganism than to protestantesim.
In fact we also worship many saints, enough that there's one for every day of the year.
But then again, no one here is larping as monotheistic.

Nope. I worship the creator of everything
The God of Abraham,Moses and jesus
you're just worshipping humans

Why would I believe anything sandnigger heretic says?

Your entire life is built upon a lie so anything you say about Christianity is not to be trusted.

Besides, you're a sandnigger. You fuck goats for a living.

Not at all, If anyone asks questions politely I would call him a brother

nice non-argument

>Nope. I worship the creator of everything
You worship Satan, not God.

>i can't understand how God could come to earth as a man

>if you want peace with muslims you get peace
Bullshit. You've invaded more than 50 countries with this arrogant, intolerant shitfest of a deathcult.
Buddhists are peaceful, but look at Myanmar.
What does it tell you about your shitty religion when even Buddhist monks are trying to genocide you?
What does it tell you about yourself as a member of the human race when atheists are saying "meh" on the Christian question, but "die in a fire" on the islamic question?
How terminally stupid and up your own ass do you have to be to not recognise that every thinking person on the planet regards you as unwelcome and dangerous as plague rats?

>Not at all, If anyone asks questions politely I would call him a brother
So how do you feel about the fact that Mohammed was a pedophile?

>nice non-argument
Non-Whites don't belong in White countries, sandnigger.

That's simply not true. Plenty of protestant denominations that rightly understand the trinitarian nature of the Godhead

Attached: trinitarian hereseys.png (1901x787, 105K)

Looks like another arsewanked Muslim just realised that that his "religion" was created by Jews and everything he believed in is meaningless and he was just another servant to his Jewish masters.

Can't get enough of that JCC can you?

MI6 and cia is commuting those false flag attacks you fool

This.

in the Qoran it says salt and normal water don't mix, yet in nature they mix in certain places, that to me is proof that Qoran is a load of bull

>must cover his women in curtains lest he rape them
at last i truly see
women should act as whores and thots then, BRB going to cheer for slut walks

Attached: 110506-slutwalk-hmed-330a.grid-8x2[1].jpg (640x422, 58K)

>sandnigger
sorry to burst your bubble but most prophets come from the middle east

>insulting Isa
Enjoy Jahannam

To be frank, Islam is just a little too ehh...shall we say "durka durka" for my tastes.
When white people think of Islam, they think of a bunch of screaming brown people with weird facial hair.

Attached: vibrant dune hajis.jpg (640x360, 67K)

>religion
>IQ above 100
pic one and only one

Attached: 1523894991154.png (1300x2000, 307K)

Abrahamic religions are a joke. Why the fuck would an all-wise, omnipotent God reveal his message to humanity to random people in the desert, rather than to all humans at the same time? Any revealed religion is so laughably stupid that I am aghast at so many in the world who follow them.

Attached: 24573575655.jpg (534x421, 49K)

This is because Christian aren't precise in their words when talking among ourselves.

God = The Trinity

"Jesus is God" isn't identity, it is speaking of a property.

"Jesus is divine" is more accurate.

in your religion, How could satan test god allmighty you fucking heretic ?

Jesus Is Tested in the Wilderness
4 Then Jesus was led by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted[a] by the devil. 2 After fasting forty days and forty nights, he was hungry. 3 The tempter came to him and said, “If you are the Son of God, tell these stones to become bread.”

4 Jesus answered, “It is written: ‘Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.’[b]”

5 Then the devil took him to the holy city and had him stand on the highest point of the temple. 6 “If you are the Son of God,” he said, “throw yourself down. For it is written:

“‘He will command his angels concerning you,
and they will lift you up in their hands,
so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.’[c]”

7 Jesus answered him, “It is also written: ‘Do not put the Lord your God to the test.’[d]”

8 Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor. 9 “All this I will give you,” he said, “if you will bow down and worship me.”

10 Jesus said to him, “Away from me, Satan! For it is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.’[e]”

etc etc

>literally who denominations
Congratulations on finding those 3 protestants on this earth that do that.

Catholic with a 125 IQ

>being this much of a burger brain
Did the CIA and MI6 commit all those historical atrocities too? Like the 60 million+ murdered in India for being the wrong religion.
Get your head out of Alex Jones's ass.

>britain criticizes invasion
you're kidding right ?

>Christian: Is Islam a religion of peace?
>Muslim: yes *kills people*

daily reminder muhamed drink camels piss, fucked an 8 year old, and couldnt make children because he had no seeeeeeds what a cuck

As is every other religion.

That was totally the norm back then, in fact the legal age for marriage until the late 19th Century in Britain was 14 for boys and 12 for girls, let alone 1400 years ago
girls married at the age of puberty
Also mary gave birth to jesus when she was 12 and was engaged to a 90 year old man

>couldnt make children
wtf are you talking about ?

We brought medicine, the railroad, education, sewerage, a legal system built on reason and justice, art, philosophy and science.
Our only crime was bringing it to people so terminally stupid they're still buttblasted about it 200 years later.
What had islam brought, other than poverty, disease and ignorance?

Follower of Islam. These anons you speak to do not know the concept of God. Our Western Civilization has corrupted the Form and Nature of God. Most of these anons think the monotheistic God is necessarily anthropomorphic when it does not have to be. God is a principle. A silent uncaused prime mover. The unmanifest infinite in eternity.
These anons do not know Allah or Ein Sof or God the Father. The portrayal of Jesus as God incarnate clouds their vision. But in Catholicism, God is still One, however possesses three aspects where all other monotheistic religions possess only Him and His Word.

I have a question: do you consider it more annoying that Christians say that Jesus is God, or that most Christians regardless of denomination have no idea what God is?