First nations in canada

>leaf
>live in winnipeg (cree for muddy waters)
>highest urban population of first nations in canada
>highest murder rate in canada

Everyone in our our city actively avoid them because they always give us grief. Rent to them; they will not pay even once. Give them some spare change; they buy alcohol. Leave valuables on your car seat, they will steal it. Leave your bike unlocked/locked, they will steal it. Leave patio furniture out on vacation, they will steal it. House them in hotels because they're reserves burned to the ground in a forest fire; they will smear poop on the walls and steal the TVs from the hotel room. Give them free housing on their reserves; they trash them in 2 years. Give them free secondary education, majority flunk out.

What's Jow Forums's opinion on first nations?

And why exactly are they so shit tier? Genetics or institutionalized oppression?

Attached: skoden.png (1080x1080, 424K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T2o2a27lnGQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You can’t civilize a savage user

Send them to Africa, the same way Africans come here... we'll called it the nigger exchange program.

Sounds like you guys should just build them some concrete commie blocks and feed them liqour. No reason to leave their commie block if they already have what they want, bottle a day ration until they destroy themselves.

Supposedly natives are descended from Changs, but it honestly confuses the hell out of me. I guess they look similar but natives are a whole another level of hoodlum that it would make a nigger from inner city Michigan shy.

Only through genetic pacification is it theoretically possible. Though the number that ends up getting executed for violent crime might actually cause them to go extinct.

Send them back to Siberia, they manage to be even worse than Somalis

they already mostly reside on reserves. Manitoba is a special case though. They have a ton of natives. Even areas like Thunderbay are high-native population. When I lived in TB I would sometimes be the only white guy on the bus, which was filled with chuggs, besides the bus driver

I live in Kamloops, rural bc is anywhere from 10-40% native. Even a good amount of whites in my town have Metis or injun blood in them. Pretty much anywhere with low housing costs is swimming with natives and they have like 3-4 kids a family.

Lol. Why do you think we had apartheid? You're beginning to see now leaf. Now imagine beig outnumbered by them 10:1.

T. Ex saffer
Ps you have no idea whats going to happen here when whites are no longer the majority

I noticed a lot of them were perps when I was watching the Canadian cop show that was filmed in the 90s. Or maybe it was last year, hard to tell in leafland. What portion of the population are they?

You'll rarely if ever meet them in the pricey metropolitan areas like van or Toronto. But if you go to small towns and rural communities they're a significant minority. They make up huge chunks of the population in Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Northern Ontario.

>be the only white guy on the bus, which was filled with chuggs

There must be constant drunken fights on the buses there. Keep your head down and stay safe user.

About 20% of the population where I live in BC. Usually ends up being more because the ones that live on the reserves come into town, especially on the weekends and holidays.

The interior is filled with natives. The cities are pretty much non-Canadian at this point. There's nowhere for whitey to go. Maybe Montreal and Quebec?

What portion of the population are they?
5% according to a 2016 census.

Honestly, they aren't that dangerous. They suck at killing each other too. They just end up shooting at each other with .410 bird shot and no one even gets hurt.

This video accurately sums up injun culture.
youtube.com/watch?v=T2o2a27lnGQ

Interesting. Most of the times they appeared on the show was for drunken fighting and similar shit. The show is called under arrest and it's on netflix if you haven't cancelled your subscription already. It's pretty amusing watching the scrupulously polite cops dealing with drunk assholes.

tell them to fuck off back to their Pangea, dam illegal Asians.

Reserves were a mistake. There should of been 100% integration.

sounds like Mexico

Im not sure why First Nation people who vote for Trudeau when he hasnt paid up on all his commitments yet, but will spend 1 billion dollars around the world for foreign women rights to have abortion....how the fuck does that help Canada?

fuck Fidel Trudeau

cherry picked footage, amazing how cops behave when the cameras go off

>What's Jow Forums's opinion on first nations?
fly em to the moon
and let em sing among the stars
they will see what sping is like
on jupiter and mars

in other words just hold their hand
in other words just kill them

Under Arrest is absolute kino, better than Cops IMO

Even so, they are way more polite than their burger equivalents on COPS.

Some of it is institutionalized oppression.
Some of it is some parents hold onto their old ways, and won't let their kids go to school/ pressure them to drop out.
Some of it is is greedy Tribe leaders exploiting their own people and stealing all of the money.
Some of it, sadly, now, is genetic.
Some of it is addiction problems.
Some of them refuse to be civilized and want to play in the woods for free.

Shit's complicated. I pity a lot of natives.

Can we get an injun hate thread going?

Attached: illegal-mmigrants-must-go-back-home-ohh-serious-so-when-8760869.png (500x879, 229K)

Natives are the shining example of why you always finish what you started.

If only they were still deathly allergic to blankets

SAVAGES, SAVAGES

DIRTY SHRIEKING DEVILS

Attached: injuns.png (1698x774, 309K)

Genetics.

They were like this since the Vikings tried to interact with them.

I dated a native chick when I first moved to TO and as a moderately liberal retard it was a serious redpilling

Her entire company was one giant government makework scheme for chugs and I'm not sure even she knew what her job was supposed to involve

And she was one of the >85 IQ "smart" ones

I love that canacucks have APTN, literally Land Claims News channel for chugs

agreed, no argument

How hard is it to bang a First Nation slut? I used to talk to one, she was absolutely degenerate, and so was her entire family and her entire rez. Everything I hear about them is bad, lol.... Asking for a friend ofc...

>Piss and moan because you get colonized
>Piss and moan when you get reservations specifically for you to live in
>Piss and moan because you can't live "traditionally" anymore and are more reliant on white people than the fucking welfare nigs

The fuckers should be stripped of any special rights they have (like tax exemption) and thrown out of their reserves to live in civilization like everyone else. Either that or they should be shipped off into the middle of buttfuck nowhere forestland and live there "off the land" like they did beforehand

Fucking injun scum