Pernar went full Salvini

Croatian MP Ivan Pernar, member of Human Shield party, started spamming redpills on migrants.

Attached: pernar on migrants.jpg (1575x718, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Shield_(political_party)
youtube.com/watch?v=hAZldjfqSDU
youtube.com/watch?v=WH9VIaoF_dk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Google Translate version.

Attached: pernar translated.jpg (1603x878, 584K)

bump

YAAAAAS
YAAAS
YAAAAAAAS

I always knew he was secretly oourguy

croanons, join ŽZ fast!

they have their memesters and memes within but are good guys after all

Godspeed!

Attached: zivizid.jpg (780x222, 30K)

To clarify his first post, it's about migrants in Bosnia, near Croatian border.

living wall?

>they have their memesters and memes within
Pernar went the redpill path, but not radically
Sinčić is that quiet guy in the middle
Bunjac is still a bit lefty, but that's normal for a guy from Međimurje

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Shield_(political_party)
Some of the principles (mainly weed and Palestine) will make Jow Forums chimp out, but there's nothing better at the moment (NZH are far right, but their support level is cringe)

I know some of members, I still cant quite call where they stand, but it looks that they have a future and all 3 are patriotic dudes - I guarantee you that.

>I still cant quite call where they stand
Granted, the party leadership evades all ideological questions and prioritizes existential ones.
One of the coordinators names the Jew on a daily basis (gets kikeberged from time to time), while one girl openly supports leftist shit (which worries me a bit), but most of the branches are, let's say, "normal" (especially ones east of Zagreb).

>One of the coordinators names the Jew on a daily basis (gets kikeberged from time to time), while one girl openly supports leftist shit (which worries me a bit)

who is the girl?

also, Sincics wife is a roastie whore that slept with married men while in Čakovec (heard from few sources) and lied about her real age during the first campaign (she is almost 10 years older than Sincic), Sincic is a very good man but it saddens me that he is married to that manipulative and narcistic whore.

pa, NZH bi objektivno bili bolji, ali ŽZ isto nije loša alternativa ako stavimo ekonomiju na stranu.

Are you fucking kidding?
This is a SOROS BACKED PARTY
Fuck you all, honestly

TFU
TFU
TFU

>This is a SOROS BACKED PARTY

no, worst you can say about them is them being naive about foreing politics.

Attached: EU_180.jpg (1052x2248, 600K)

>This is a SOROS BACKED PARTY
>Pernar names the Soros
It is you who will get fucked, diaspora.

>heard from few sources
And that source is probably Slobodna Hrvatska
>she is almost 10 years older than Sincic
That was known since the beginning

Amen

.IL BTFO
youtube.com/watch?v=hAZldjfqSDU

Translation included, Pernar BTFOs the Governor of (((Croatian National Bank)))
youtube.com/watch?v=WH9VIaoF_dk

>And that source is probably Slobodna Hrvatska

nope

>That was known since the beginning

yes, and she lied about it, its clearly in the paper trail, nothing speculative. She said she way 10 years younger.

does his wife seem trustworthy to you?

He names him.

Attached: Pernar names Soros.jpg (492x568, 370K)

>does his wife seem trustworthy to you?
Not much, but we'll see how will this be played out.
Look, I'm not super-tied to them and yes, there's been a lot of in-fights in the party and lower branches, but for the time being, Pernar is most trusted there.

Pa dobro sad se svi obracaju za 180...
..ili za 360
Pernar is a like that jew PatrickLittle hoax I think
To jewy

>yes, there's been a lot of in-fights in the party and lower branches, but for the time being,

a lot of those infights revolved around that cunt, suddenly they started speaking about women rights etc., Pernar even criticized Trump for "disrespecting women", Im pretty sure this is connected to Sincics wh*re wife having influence.

>Pernar is most trusted there.

like I said I trust Pernar.

My first guess would be "Oh vey! They Goyim know! Shut it DOWN!!!!" since the link between jews an immigration was exposed. The hatred against jews increased by magnitutes among the population. The backpaddling is at best a strategic retreat to come back with bigger guns.

However, this made me remember the prophecies of Irlmaier.

"There will be peace, SHALOM, SHALOM they're saying and then it will start... more people will die than the summary of the wars before..."

kinda link that.

I'm so glad to live in the time where I'll get to experience the tipping point.

He would name (((them))) directly, but his page is being monitored by every Balkans MSM in existence, so he plays it safe for now

tu na chanu je netko ispricao pricu kako je mladi pernar u srednjoj rantao protiv (((njih))) na predavanjima

I trust Pernar, but he is totally naive about some things and his head is slightly inflated right now which is understandable, but not optimal

>Im pretty sure this is connected to Sincics wh*re wife having influence
That can be expected from women from a leftist county

Based
Bunjac, on the other hand, was mentored by (((Ivo Goldstein))) on the college, which makes him an enigma
Yes, the party is now 7 years old, it should be polished and cleaned thoroughly

bitch you type good coherent english translate that shit for the burgermutts bitch

See second post

>That can be expected from women from a leftist county

look Medimurje and leftism is a complex issue, people are geninly trad there, but also commies, but also not in ZG forum mladih gey parada style...if you get my lead.

Sincics wife is smth else, such a narcistic manipulative creature...znas li pricu o Izabeli iz Biblije? tako nekako.

>Bunjac, on the other hand, was mentored by (((Ivo Goldstein)))

that isnt that a strong of a red flag, it can mean different things, well see

>ZG forum mladih gey parada
Some guy told me - not sure if trolling or real - that Rada Borić was actually a "Radivoje Borojević", who changed his gender in some Finnish clinic during the early nineties (war)

Why would Croats ever let in Bosniaks? You guys went to war because you were all mixed together what the fuck

Based

>Rada Borić was actually a "Radivoje Borojević"

its thesible.

Attached: rada_boric.jpg (600x600, 233K)

the goal was to subjugate us with totalitarian governments beholden to the banks, replacement is just an experiment, promising to fix the problem they made is pretty typical of those trying to keep power

ty based croat

Attached: pepepeepee.jpg (1009x724, 52K)

That middle section is pretty based. If they're anti foreclosure they're probably anti (((banks))) too. Who gives a fuck about weed desu you can deal with that later if you're that triggered

>(((Those who rule over our countries))) are targeting the depopulation policy

Finally, some politicians in Europe are waking up. May the fire rise.

Yes, they are anti (((banks))).
Look, to be honest... They are not perfect. There are many occasions where I get concerned they're being controlled op, especially since they started from street ranting and became 3rd most powerful party in the country.
In 2015, there's been a major breakup in the party, where some few hundred members left because they accused leadership for acting like dictators, and also accused them of falsifying some signatures.
So at this point, I don't trust them 100%, but like I said earlier, they're the best we got.
Yes, the first thing when such parties are formed, I check if they're tied to Soros. I couldn't find any tie whatsoever, only that they lean more to Russia than the West.

I think he knows..if another muslim wave comes in...the law is officialiiiis gone.
And then people like him must be very quiet

those few episode are what alarm me also

Ive noticed that some people in zz act like cult members about which Pernar is not blameless

never the less, they are the best fit for now

They are funded like the german AfD
...yep Jewish money

>They are funded like the german AfD

they are very different than the AfD and not funded by what you claim

I told them many times that when it comes to regions of our country, fixing Slavonia must be the absolute priority, and I believe it doesn't need an explanation why

>fixing Slavonia must be the absolute priority, and I believe it doesn't need an explanation why

true, extremly important for the whole country

HAHA Bosnians get butthurt

Attached: bosnian.jpg (490x778, 718K)

>balkans as a migrant center
so like the attempt at dumping migrants in Albania? Maybe this wasn't a larp after all. if they want to bring birth rates back all they need is a religious revival and abolition of pensions.

"We will mix races, even by force if necessary" - Sarkozy
And now Macron says EU should fine countries who don't accept migrants

Step 1, get rid of that sandnigger bird food they call 'žito' - wheat is the symbol of weakness, it's barrel scraping. Ukraine prides itself in that and they also got attacked from the east. There are symbols of power and symbols of weakness, and wheat does not equal strength.
Plant grass and let beef cattle feed on it.

why do the frogs always do this

>frogs
He's a sandnigger, prolly descendant from the dreyfuses who overthrew France's monarchs.

>Slavonia without wheat, its key feature
I hope you're joking.

lol
That's why it got molested.

Did you know that when Slovenia threatened with sanctions because of Piran bay, Sinčić posted on Facebook:
"Plenković [our eurocuck PM], you coward, does Croatia have a navy?!"
The chief humanshielder literally wanted to send ships at Slovenia :D

but on the other hand, the damage has been done and is practically irreversible without genocide or a mass, forced removal.

and given the supreme dominance of the United States as a global superpower and the easy access to news via the internet, that kind of thing is almost certainly unlikely to happen unless it happens with massive public support, not just from singular countries, but from large blocs.

Refugees, by definition, are given temporary asylum. but somewhere along the way that idea was perverted into letting them all stay and not integrate into society, but essentially giving them their own countries within countries, while denying that same program to the native populations. It was subversive from the beginning.

And with that, Croatia joins the Axis of the Willing against open borders and dumping migrants.

Congrats, boys.

Note that nationalism is more of a ideological threat to the NWO than communism or anything else

It's almost as if..the left consists of useful idiots

He's a sperg whose voting base mostly consist of edgy highschool contrarians who only follow politics through normie facebook memes. If these autists want to do good on election day they need to embrace nationalism more, and the dude free shit lmao less. Untill then it's NZH for me, rather vote for a based muslim than EU sucking cuckservatives or literal commies.

Attached: H20160211008447-1.jpg (1024x606, 73K)

I'm going to sleep now.
Remember Cro anons, that only you can make a difference.
There's no other way - political parties formed out of the former Communist Alliance, and all their tiny satellite parties, must be kill.
Government must be reset, jurisdiction must be heavily purged, crooks must be jailed.

Remember - when it comes to elections, every untouched vote can be stolen by the establishment. By refusing to vote, they can make it as if you voted for them.
So when the election day comes, either nullifly your vote by crossing the paper (if you don't agree with us), vote for NZH (won't do any major difference), or give a vote to us.
We're not perfect, that's for sure. We might have people that could comp or betray us - it's a possibility, we had them before. But give us a chance, or our nation might be offed.

They want every single one of us to leave for western countries, so they can place "some other" nations on our lands that we bled for, and our homes that we built for years.
All that will remain are them, their paid voters, and migrants. Give your input to save this country, or the word "Croats" will remain only in schoolbooks.
When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.
Signing off.

- humanshielder OP, Slavonian branch