White People Should Not Be Allowed To Call 911

May 11th article written by this mutt faggot Miles Klee. Imagine if a white author wrote: "Black People Should Not Be Allowed To Call 911" we would have a chimp-out tidal wave

web.archive.org/save/https://melmagazine.com/white-people-should-not-be-allowed-to-call-911-for-an-entire-month-fc027aac6585?gi=6342de2b6afd

Attached: MilesKlee.png (1080x1232, 174K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/_ethiopiangold/status/1010577140595560448
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

all that would happen is that whites would start actually defending themselves instead of letting cops do it for them. unironically race war.

>be white
>cant call 911
>nigger breaks in
>own guns
> shoot at nigger
>kill nigger
> media uproar
>”he was a gud boi m sheit, fug wypipo”

Exactly what I was thinking. If anything it would backfire like anything they do

Fucking this lmfao

this kid gets it

why has nobody in the US gone on a sòyboy shooting spree yet?

I'm fine with this. Hopefully it will inspire some new gun ownership.

I'll just call 9mm instead.

White doctors should not be allowed to treat anoyne for a month.

Even if they couldn't call 911 they could still call the dispatch center's non-emergency number. Clearly this nigger didn't think things through.

I'm armed anyway. Fine no Police interfering with a crime at hand? My killstreaks will be going up.

>be black
>call 911
>racist cops come
>shoot me

Pretty sure blacks don't call 911

>Please celebrate the inability of anyone to institute this kind of bullshit by calling 911 on blacks 3x as often for a month
Will do

whoooopity dooooooo
I never call 911 anyway

so say I kill a nigger who is robbing me. How would I report that without the ability to call 911?

You wouldn't, just put it outside and slice his torso open so the bugs and animals eat him faster.

Thanks for the advice user

You left out
>still can't call cops
>bury body in woods
>nobody will ever know
>missing persons report.doc

Holy shit. My brother was a cop in a big city and said niggers CONSTANLTY call the cops over stupid shit all day long.

They just ignore 90% of the calls and head to the actual happenings cus they don’t have time to babysit mama nig nog calling the po po to come slap her niglets

Attached: CBB69063-C93D-4FEB-9B1C-D2CE38D0A4AA.jpg (537x401, 31K)

>write controversial article
>post it to Jow Forums
>all those sweet angry clicks
>buy more soi
>repeat
like fucking pottery

>implying anyone will notice Tyrone is missing until he fails to pay his child support for six months in a row

>Implying he's not on month #8 when you bury him

>Imagine if a white author wrote: "Black People Should Not Be Allowed To Call 911"

Hmm it's almost like our society treats whites and blacks different and so the same situation applies differently depending on your race hmmmmalmost like reverse racism isn't real hmmmm wouldn't expect and underage nametard to know that tho

>almost like reverse racism isn't real
You're right, it isn't; it's all just regular old dictionary definition racism. Which anyone of any race is capable of.

* Breaths in *
Wrong

As a Southerner?
Sounds fine to me

Attached: image.jpg (4945x3595, 1.01M)

>No counterargument for why
Ignored.

Racism is institutionalized prejudice. While black people can be prejudice, due to the fact that this country is ran by whites, only whites can be racist since they hold the power

Give one legitimate dictionary source that lists the definition of racism as this; that's not UrbanDictionary or Wikipedia.
Merriam-Webster level legitimacy.

Lol you're in the wrong place nigger. Who cares about semantics, niggers are low IQ violent sub humans that should be exterminated.

Lel what. Racism is just a form of discrimination by race, whites don't hold this mystical power over blacks and vice versa. And does that rule only apply to western countries? Blacks in Africa are the majority and persecute whites so I guess they're racist too?

poetry*

so a KKK member moving into Namibia wouldn't be considered "racist" anymore?

getting shot really depends what part of the country you're in

Attached: 911.png (691x511, 141K)

Educate yourselves crackers
1/2

Attached: 2014-11-11-Definition~01.png (1063x5423, 1.08M)

Educate yourselves crackers
2/2

Attached: 2014-11-11-Definition~02.png (1063x6288, 1.05M)

sure, as soon as niggers are capable of not breaking the law for a month.

>shifting ID
>bunch of bullshit to justify why dictionary definitions don't matter and we can make words mean anything we like to support our bullshit arguments
Ignored.

Ignored. He looks very, very, very gay.

Local PDs have non emergency numbers

While we're at it, let's just do away with the police.

Imagine how quickly whites will genocide all the niggers.

Thank you for not saying "hurrdurr dis howz dialz 1911 kekekekekek"

Okay I've never done it in my life. Only people I've ever met who call the police are poor people and minorities. White people just take care of their own business privately.

Cracker in denial

Anyone doubting the new civil war needs to wake up ,
Its happening just a matter of how soon do we have a physical manifestation and by the looks of things we wont have to wait long

so if David Duke went to Congo and killed random locals he wouldn't be convicted of "hate crime" as whites hold no istitutional power there so he is in no position to exercise racism?

>More bullshit
>Still no legitimate source for said bullshit
Ignored.

Curious situation that happens with stuff like this.

Basically, the guy’s looking for a reaction. He’s angry. So he summons up all of this righteous anger and writes a missive. Posts it and revels in the little sugar pellets of online attention.

But... it’s all false. He might get some notoriety, but nobody really cares. There’s no action. Some people applaud him and some people get angry, but it’s all theatrics. Policy doesn’t change and people move on with their lives.

The worst thing for angry people is for their rants to be tolerated or even applauded, because it subtly reminds them that it’s ineffectual hot air. It will amount to nothing and it will change nothing.

This guy’s in hell. The internet and is ego are the prison guards.

Sad!

I'd rather be a cracker than a nigger 2bh

>Oh no I know who my father is
>Oh no I wasn't raised in a household with a physically abuse mother and a slew of undiagnosed mental illness
>Oh no I wasn't raised by my 32 year old grandmother
>Oh no I don't run from the cops in a simple traffic stop
>Oh no I don't fuck up every job I have because fuck dis sheit nigga
>Oh no I tip

God I love being white.

Attached: 1412033045015.jpg (3264x2448, 692K)

You can ignore the truth all you want drumpftard, you can't ignore the fact that one day crackers like yourself will be bred out by BBC

Also you still haven't given a counter argument as to why dictionaries are shit when it comes to hot social topic's vocabulary, so ignored
They do hold some degree of power there because America has the entire world by the balls

I agree with you if you didn't go full retard with it, but that is a very Facebook-tier post I see a lot.

That's cool. You can probably be done with killing and burying a home invader and cleaning up the mess far quicker than it takes to go through criminal court for manslaughter and civil court for wrongful death.

>Oh no I know who my father is
Just wypipo problems.

>White People Should Not Be Allowed To Call 911

t. bitch ass nigga cryin to the cops all day

>you still haven't given a counter argument as to why dictionaries are shit when it comes to hot social topic's vocabulary
Hot Topic has nothing to do with definitions of words. They don't even sell fucking decent tshirts.
When your definition doesn't match the established, legitimate dictionary definition, burden of proof is on you to prove why; and it requires more than "these guys say", feels, or memes.

Fucking this.

I work in EMS and am currently out at a station in a VERY wealthy part of the county and we average maybe 1-2 calls in 24hrs. Meanwhile, out deeper in the county, where the trailer parks are, some stations average 8-12 calls. Very rarely will the callers be wealthy. Not so much difference between black and white though, it's just about 50/50. They're just all poor/lower class. However one thing about blacks I have noticed, if they get in a car wreck they will ALWAYS ALWAYS want to go to the hospital even if they're totally fucking fine. Like, they could even drive the car that they just """"wrecked""" to the hospital no problem.

>burden of proof is on you to prove why;

If you can't accept
Without refuting any of it then you are simply in pure denial, which you are btw.

>white people shouldn't be allowed to use government services

Government shouldn't be allowed to steal white people's money for a whole month, then. They might even realize that they don't need a ZOG occupation government of mobsters.

Topkek this.
Usually some neckbeard or fudd with a kimber or RIA (says the unironic owner of a RIA 2011) posting something cringey like that who has never shot at anything other than paper

That must be the biggest black pill.

>nigs nigging
>semi-well-behaved nigs defending the nigging nigs
>quite a few white people defending the nigging nigs
>most politicians defending the nigging nigs
>you, low paid officer, have to put up with all of it
>risk of huge national media backlash if you arrest a nig for nigging on camera

Attached: 1450943983630.png (1024x768, 349K)

So the purge?

lel
>starting X date whites will not be able to call 911
>months leading up to that date gun sales reach all time peak and set countless records that make black friday look like a back to school sale
>X day comes
>nigs think it means they cna do whatever they want with no 911 calls
>police non emergency line is suddenly more busy with reports of break ins that ended in self defense shootings
>dead nigs everywhere
>the world is left a better place

why not just call the non emergency line?
CYA and all that

>Arm up
>Train up
>Pray

Attached: B53D8DD5-29C7-4824-9857-305A7DABD4A1.jpg (1024x1024, 132K)

None of that has anything to do with why the definition of "racism" should be altered to mean "only white people are capable of it".
Also, according to the definition you're putting forth, as other anons have pointed out, white people in South Africa are being brutally oppressed by the racist South African blacks, who are the majority there & have all the power.
Making blacks in S Africa far more racist & oppressive than whites in the US.

why would the criminal call the police?

really nigga?
you realize police departments have normal non emergency lines for people to call when they want to talk to the police but its not life and death

Note the revisionist bullshit, Jow Forumsacks. Rather than discussing content, the leftist re-frames context into something favorable to their views.

I unironically can't wait for a civil war.

free country, not allowed to do something

quite dimwitted people are our southern neighbours

no wonder Putin thinks you people are a little fucked up

>They do hold some degree of power there because America has the entire world by the balls
Not any signfiicant power within the local autorities, only on a greater diplomatic, economic and military level, which is no different from what they do in Europe
Anyway, America is run mostly by jews, so are you saying that only jews can not be subjected to racism as they are at the top of the food chain and hold the most power?

new

All in good time...

37 year old boomer here, never called 911 once in my life

Wtf happened to be self sufficient. I barely ever ask anyone for help. I take care of everything myself. In fact i'd say I've helped other people voluntarily probably 20x more than i've asked people for help.

I especially don't need the fucking states help.

But I don't call 911.

Attached: warning-we-dont-call-911-guns.jpg (1280x966, 147K)

Maybe white people should stop calling 911 for stupid shit like kids selling water on the street and folks BBQing.

White people: Black people are so lazy. You need to earn money, not take handouts.

[Black girl becomes entrepreneur, sells bottled water.]

White people: Wait no not like that.

how do you define "white"? also why haven't you kys?

Yes officer I shot this nigger entering my house cause I can't call 911.

>take nigger's face
>wear it
>I DINDU NUFFIN

911 isnt only used for fucking home invasions you retard.
also when you buy a cell phone you dont have to put down what race you are. thats segregation.
these fucking idiots want segregation back. oh the irony.

This will turn out well. All self-respecting gun owners know that when the seconds count, the police are minutes away.

Your post is idiotic. What a waste of trips.

>robot hugs
I ain't reading that shit and having more vietnam flashbacks.

spotted the new faggot

Check 'em faggot.

twitter.com/_ethiopiangold/status/1010577140595560448

I'd love for cops to go on strike for a month.

Yes you can partially argue that racism can happen outside the US but the truth is white countries are far more developed than non-white ones so privilege follows whites everywhere to some degree

Also jews are the most prosecuted minority in history so they have little privilege, theyre also mostly race mixed into whites

The race of the mad as fuck person who made this post

>Note the revisionist bullshit, Jow Forumsacks. Rather than discussing content, the leftist re-frames context into something favorable to their views.
>I unironically can't wait for a civil war.

No revisionism here also you're mad as fuck

>White people should not be allowed to pay taxes for a year.

>Niggers all starve

shut up dumb nigger

Status quo. What would be spooky is if it was suddenly paid on time.

>Niggers shouldn't be allowed for a year
>the country is a nice place to live

Will you sell me the screenplay for two womps?

Attached: 1529712294330.jpg (776x1024, 131K)

>No revisionism here
>Redefining "Racism" to suit your needs.

You deserve a shallow ditch.

LOL. No rebuttal, just name calling. Typical right winger. Can't stand getting BTFO.

At least American whites can shoot the nigger criminals. In Japan we have to stab the Nigerian ones.

NO SOLICITING

Dumb fucking nigger

You should definitely keep owning the WOMP WOMP thing. I like the though of hordes of fat neckbeards in MAGA caps and frog pins on their shirts, marching with tiki torches, making that gay-ass WP hand sign and chanting WOMP WOMP.

DO EET, FAGGOTS!!!! Cement your status as uberlosers.

ooga booga indeed

>white person kills Tyrone and ends up getting caught because they started paying his child support because they felt bad for the kids
I want to see that headline, no matter how fucked up it is I want to see it because it would just finally show how bad things really are.

So just stand your ground eh?

> The country is run by whites

Obama was President for 8 years. During this time the mortality rate for Whites was higher than for any other racial group in the USA.

Tell me again how "White Privilege" is a thing but White Genocide isn't.

> Whites shouldn't be allowed to call 911

Uh huh.
White Americans, take a hint and fucking arm yourselves. If you shoot these people at this point, you're clearly acting in self-defense. They obviously mean to kill you.