Germany

Memes aside how is germany doing right now. What are the best and worst states/cities. How are the demograhics?. I hope merkel and be out soon and hear the barvarian primier united with austria on the immigration issue.

Attached: depositphotos_76114173-stock-illustration-germany-political-map.jpg (749x1023, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/amp.dw.com/en/bavarias-markus-söder-and-austrias-sebastian-kurz-unite-on-migration/a-44315563
google.com/amp/s/www.thelocal.de/20180622/almost-half-of-germans-want-merkel-to-resign-poll-shows/amp
euobserver.com/migration/142104
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/08/08/he-used-to-rule-germany-now-he-oversees-russian-energy-companies-and-lashes-out-at-the-u-s/
zeit.de/wirtschaft/2018-06/armut-arbeitslose-essen-mahlzeit-geld
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

google.com/amp/amp.dw.com/en/bavarias-markus-söder-and-austrias-sebastian-kurz-unite-on-migration/a-44315563

google.com/amp/s/www.thelocal.de/20180622/almost-half-of-germans-want-merkel-to-resign-poll-shows/amp

euobserver.com/migration/142104

It's a bit chaotic like most countries currently but at least it's not completely retarded like when the refugee crisis started.
Demographic is too old and the social-economic systems are struggling.
Economically it might be in some shit depending how the Italy thing will go.
Germany and Europe have missed and neglected new innovative markets in the last 50 years.
Internet infrastructure is not terrible but still embarrassing

Was the afd running campaign telling ethnic germans to have more kid if im not mistaken?

Attached: addtext_com_MTMzNTExMzcwNDU.jpg (500x334, 36K)

So the migrant crisis woke up a lit of germans.

*lot

the states without American military bases are doing relatively fine, realy makes you think...

Attached: US_military_bases_in_Germany_2017.png (2000x2706, 543K)

forgot to turn meme flag off

We need to pull out of there. What are we doing there anyway, to "defend" germany from russia or to watch the native germans and put down any german rebellion.

you will not pull out as long you are the dominating superpower. we are a very important for you since you start all your middle east missions from ramstein in germany. That causes war and trouble in the middle east and then millions of rapefugees come here.

Unlike Trump, German politicians are actually guilty of conspiring with Russia. Gerhard Schröder, who used to have Angela Merkel's job, now helps run several Russian state owned oil and gas companies. The Germans hate Americans and would rather be buddies with the Russians. I personally don't care that they feel that way, but I don't want military bases and my tax money going in support of it.

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/08/08/he-used-to-rule-germany-now-he-oversees-russian-energy-companies-and-lashes-out-at-the-u-s/

I believe that's due to the popularity of the AfD in the east.

Its because the east was part of the USSR. Those US bases in the west been there since after ww2

>German politicians are actually guilty of conspiring with Russia
You want Europe to either buy American gas , even though it is 25% dearer than Russian gas or buy gas from the Middle East which will have American involvement , ensuring that part of the profits go back to the USA. And now you call us a conspirator just because we dont want to buy your overpriced shitty gas?

Kinda but it's also about the argument that our economy/system needs young workers and we can just make new germans by ourselves, no need for refugees.
Issue is that it takes +15 years until those kids can start to contribute.

Quite some time ago, they changed the pension system since it would've collapsed otherwise.
People need to work longer and also get a lousy pension.
It's one of the reasons you hear in favour of refugees but honestly it's payback for ignoring problems.
The whole thing also divided the country

>elections have immediate effects
Also East Germany still isn't equal to West Germany which is another issue that's been ignored

I don't care whose gas you buy. I just don't want US military bases in Germany.

>I just don't want US military bases in Germany.
I agree with you.

I think two words sum it up pretty nicely, “Ficki ficki”

1 in 3 jobless Germans are starving.
Less than 4 full meals a week.
New report is out.

zeit.de/wirtschaft/2018-06/armut-arbeitslose-essen-mahlzeit-geld

In other words things are apocalyptically bad in Germany. Like Second Weimar Republic bad. I would not be surprised if Merkel's government falls and I have no idea what will replace them. New elections will show no clear winner, so we will be in free fall until the AfD or the CSU wins a majority, assuming the CSU run nationwide.

>What are we doing there anyway
You have bases all over the world.
Also in case anything happens in Germany (Anschluss or Russia) you can act fast.

no one starves here moron. You now that this isnt true.

You don't need to defend us, because there are NATO countries between us and Russia. The presence of your troops is ironically keeping people from rioting against Merkel, who has never said anything nice about the USA & hates your President and your people. So yes, you would be better served pulling them out and letting us get rid of her.

This is an absolute lie and you know it. People starve to death and freeze to death on Hartz-IV all the time, and it's gotten exponentially worse since the 5 million rapefugees attacked us.

Great economy, great people and great quality of living. Pol tends to cling on insignificant bad news while jacking off in their basement and tell how everything is doomed.

You will never have intelligent and educated discussion about Germany here. Better leave.

bullshit, if you dont waste your money on alcohol and cigarettes.

Germany used to be great. It's now hell on Earth thanks to Merkel and her almost 100% foreigner supporters. But hopefully this Rapefugee Summit will fail, our football team will lose, and the CSU will walk out of the government and cause Merkel's coalition to collapse. This is what everyone is preparing for.

Also Mutti hates Finland because you are the home of autism and spürdo menes, and these are too white for her.

HartzIV has always been criticised.
Obviously refugees aren't going to help with issues like that but be another burden for the system.
It seems like people are more compassionate with refugees and I'm not even rightwing

Most of the reforms people complain about were made before Merkel though.
Economy was doing alright and Germany got through the financial crisis pretty well.
>our football team will lose
What? How is that relevant?

I know only two things about Germany is that is divided.

West Germany is turko-niggeroid but rich
East Germany is german but poor.

>poor
not that much anymore

Literally this.
But west-germany is still better despite the high density of cultural enrichment.

no it didnt. they complain but are unwilling to vote for the right parties. most of them are politically illiterate.

Isnt the turks and muslims mainly in NRW and frankfurt though

>tfw had a tumblr in my early teens because hung out with "alternative" people
>befriended some German girl
>became quite close; skyped often, she spoke excellent english and we ended up talking basically every day
>confided in one another about our shitty pasts, had a lot of laughs
>ended up only really using tumblr to talk to one another, neither of us had updated our blogs in fucking years and only came on to chat, even then using skype more than anything else
>slowly go on less and less as we become adults and get more and more busy
>soon enough its been weeks since we spoke
>sometimes she'll send a message checking in on me, I'll do the same back
>months without regular contact
>a year
>one day instagram gives me a notificiation saying she's added to her story
>forgot she existed for the most part
>have a look
>black "ex-refugee" boyfriend
>tfw never had romantic feelings for her but still feel cheated, even at a primal level
>forget about her, such is life in kruatland etc
>get a message one day
>she broke up with him
>bit awkward, act as a long distance shoulder to cry on for her
>already in a relationship myself so the whole thing feels a bit weird
>conversation ends on a high note
>few months later she's with another one

what is happening over there lads
marie deserved better

Attached: 1469411486908.jpg (814x500, 77K)

CDU is supposed to be the rightwing party.
Years ago anything further right was rightfully considered neonazi-tier

Depends where you live, of course you'll see more turks/arabs when you have a turkish store in your neighbourhood.
West Germany isn't completely ROACHED and East Germany isn't a complete shithole.
There are garbage cities like Berlin but overall this place isn't that bad.
By the way, lots of Poles are around here too. And some Italians.

What the fuck is she expecting dating refugees?

>CDU is supposed to be the rightwing party.
>Years ago anything further right was rightfully considered neonazi-tier
like i said: youre politically illiterate. you dont understand what a democracy is. you think that its about voting for the party whose values you agree wtih, when thats never what the system has been about. its about voting for the party that is most likely to change the current course of action. no politically literate person would have re-elected merkel or any of the established parties. giving them your vote is the equivalent to "weiter so". you can whine and blameshift as much as you want but that doesnt change the fact that your countrymen are fucking retarded and deserve what they got. if thousands of women were killed today, every single one of them would deserve it. you quite literally asked for this to happen. you had the chance to change it but let yourselves intimidate by subhumans like claudia roth because she called you a nazi. suffering is what you chose, and HOPEFULLY its what youll get.

Yeah isnt most the minorities are in the NRW and frankfurt though? I heard lower saxony is pretty nice

No idea, the first guy looked to be one of those hippie-blacks. What a mess either way. A shame, she had nice tits.

You shouldn't let yourself in with idiots. Only other idiots do that.

is learning german worth it if you want to move there and work?

>krauts

To breed little walking bombs to serve Allah

>if you want to move there and work

Attached: 1529347993177.png (4304x2690, 478K)

Yeah if you want to live in germany you have to know german

I've actually never been to germany, so those are the only things I knew and head about it (or learned)

I've only drove through it countless times but never actually stopped for more than petrol station.

if you think of a serious job is absolutely necesarry if u want to party in berlin for few months its not

>oust merkel
But how viable is that looking? Last I heard from Jow Forums, the opposition cucked out and she's expected to win the vote of confidence next week.

Attached: 1527644457484.jpg (841x1417, 232K)

Yes but finding work is hard there.
If you want to be upper class you HAVE to live with muslims.
You can chose living in in a 100% white small town but won't drive a big car in your life.

How are the other cities(if you been). Is munich better

I can't image more than maybe 5% of Germans under say 35 don't speak English. You'd only have to learn German if you dealt with older generations at work.
>source, my ass

Might be, I'm not so sure.
West has definitely more than the East.
There are a lot of nice places and cities desu

Weird

Yes
Well, you can still trigger east germans by smirking when they talk and call them a silly Ossi
Sadly there are still big difference even after almost 30 years.
Also your story reminds me how one time at a petrol station two Poles in a hurry asked me where the brothel is. They gave me a weird look when I told them that I don't know

The average germans english is very limited and barely enough to talk about basic stuff.

biggest myth ever. try to have a conversation with an average german. they might be able to give you direction, but thats about it. germany isnt sweden or norway. everything is fucking dubbed. there is barely any exposure to the english language.

I've been to Munich and it's nice.
I'm not used to big cities though and I found it tiring to navigate to such a "busy" city.
I visited a friend and he showed me around. We didn't party through clubs though. Just drank at bars at night. During the day we hang out or walked to some places

Every German under perhaps 60 is able to speak English to some degree. But he or she usually needn’t to do that. Because we are hardly exposed to English beyond the internet. However you will not find friends here if you stick to English since most Germans are uncomfortable speaking English and also expect from you to learn it if you plan to stay longer then a few months. If don't learn it you will also have many problems with paperwork since its almost all in German and we have much paperwork.

There is kinda truth that germany is an autobahn to western europe for poles. Also I guess those were truck drivers, they are very obnoxious people.

Plus also it's worth noticing that road qualities are significially worse in east germany, sometimes the invisible border shows.

They came out of nowhere and left pretty fast. It was a bit surreal.

the autobahn should be better in the east since they all got freshly build after reunification

can confirm

The autobahns are the same quality but have less lanes (usually 2, instead 3 in west germany) but the provincional roads are bad, lots of them have potholes and bumps after pothole filling.

>pic related

Attached: 1520534522019.png (1048x720, 293K)

The big military medical facility is there.

Soldiers dying or needing surgery are flown there from the middle east.

Attached: surgery.jpg (400x300, 56K)

The thing is, there were enough people here who were unemployed and underemployed. There was already a housing crisis before they did all of this shit. Now it's to the point that people are starving and freezing to death and everyone is like "WTF why are you so angry?"

Mark my words, the same thing happened to Whites in the USA under Obama and we will end up with another Trump just like what happened in America. Germany is only 10 years behind the USA in everything.

As long as Merkel's savages are safe warm and fed, what difference does it make how many Germans die-- that is the whole point of the mass invasion, she wants you all dead!

Where did you hear this? It's not in the news.

The summit hasn't even happened and the deadline is July 1. I suppose you will always believe what you want to believe, since you appear to have already made up your mind about the situation in Germany without even knowing what's going on here, but a sober mind would wait until the end of the month to see what happens.

We'll see what July 1st brings.

I have to say that I would expect any girl who befriends random nationalities that typically hate Germans, like Americans or British, to also be a coalburner. In her mind she already betrayed her own men and so the BBC is the ultimate upgrade. Sorry.

That's not Germany

Attached: images.png (250x202, 3K)