Woah

Woah...

so this is the future of the white race. and this is a good thing.

Attached: whiteboys.png (887x662, 692K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCAI2PPsCuPRM6KDbwJvSU9A/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That fuckin duckface

EXCUSE ME, my fellow homo sapien-sapien, my comrade in arms, so to speak (if indeed I may speak it so). I must in all good conscience interject and thusly pronounce my absolute abhorrence at your prior commentary. How crass, oh how unsuitable it is for the viewing of the American public! And hence to you I say this: How dare you? And again, how absolutely *dare* you? The very quintessence of the daring soul, you see, must inherently stem from a lack of empathy towards the Mexican (and other underprivileged) peoples. And indeed if we adhere to such a very universal and in fact liberal axiom--as I'm sure even Gladstone himself would display pride at acknowledging--then it must be known both to you and to our viewers tonight that your words here distinguish not only themselves, but their speaker, id est YOU my good man, as both brutish and uncaring in nature. I hereby challenge you to a pistol duel at sunrise, to settle this matter of honour; for since you have taken it upon yourself to mock my monologue on the mexiconcentration encampments, I will surely dole out an appropriate punishment in the form of a bullet! Oho, you accept? Very well then! We shall see who the better of us is.

Attached: Daring Intensifies.gif (500x500, 1.02M)

Whites are made for feminizing

Hello Chang. Also:
>a fucking leaf

skylar is putting on weight rip prime psuedopucci

Nice pedo symbology that kike is wearing.

Haha you guys are fucked. You whites really need to get a grip.

>Surprised they’re traps
You haven’t been here that long have you?

>whites

I know you're a nigger so I'll forgive you for not being able to tell a kike and a caucasian apart.

OOGA BOOGA

Attached: 1516486414588.png (209x241, 12K)

>on hormones since childhood
>still develop broad shoulders
So I guess hormones aren't the only thing that makes mens and womens bodies develop differently?

And yet both of them are more masculine than 99.9% of asian males even with their long hair and fake boobs.

Also
>shemale on the right
>white
Pick one. I know it’s a jew, but the dude looks mexican af

That symbol on her necklace... it's familiar from somewhere

>Jennings was born in South Florida to parents Greg and Jeanette ("Jennings" is a pseudonym).[8][9] The family is Jewish,[10] and their last name is "a very Jewish, long last name."[11]

Holy fuck how deep does it go??

Attached: pedo-spiral.jpg (416x322, 14K)

are you familiar with Jeff C?
youtube.com/channel/UCAI2PPsCuPRM6KDbwJvSU9A/videos
most of his work on this shit has been erased from jewtube. but his new stuff is about the fag/tranny agenda

Jaron Bloshinsky.... of course.

If I didn't know that they were traps, I would have totally fucked the one on the left. Am I gay now?

>now

you were always gay you fag

"Jazz" is a mongrel Jew.

>trying that hard

Attached: 1411162803460.gif (400x242, 1.97M)

he imitates what he thinks girls act like so he makes stupid faces and overuses the stereotypical “sassy” voice girls did a few years ago.
he’s also saying he’s desperate to find love. His future is not looking bright.

That .gif of him in the skirt with his dick flopping as he walked was hilarious.

LINK

left one passes but idk wtf is that on the right what the fuck happened to his lips

its kinda sad that they think thats all it takes to be a woman, a wig and some acting. as if boiling it down thats all a woman was. i find their attempts at femininity insulting of women. and insulting women is for hetero men, nobody else has any right becuse they wouldnt know.

Is the question marks thing the new jewtube clickbait?

she keeps looking more and more like a guy as the years go by wtf

yo, what the fuck

>dat pedo necklace
it‘s almost as if trans niggers should get roped before they suicide to prevent greater damage

nah just future of "white" american boys

Attached: 1718282.png (741x649, 24K)

When is the surgery gonna happen?

Attached: 1527725964680.jpg (340x529, 53K)

Epstein island, coincide? coral necklace?

Attached: Bad_786c64_2428751.jpg (601x450, 59K)

Attached: uyf2jn9qstp01.jpg (885x578, 113K)

Lots of jewelry is made this way. Pic related was on a Disney kid.

Attached: thisisbabylon.png (731x653, 56K)

uh, they're actually GIRLS, bigot

>kike
>white

> being a leaf

This....

Has no one else noticed?....

The one on the left is going to khs, 100%. I read since he took hormone blockers his penis new grew, so they can't make him a vagina because of the lack of material.

His dream of being a "true" woman will never be achieved. He'll always look like a tranny, with a useless dicklet between the legs, unable to have children or to truly pass for a woman.

I guess as long as he is young, he'll find people wanting to hit it, but do you really think in his forties he won't be alone? He'll die alone or khs.

jazz is such an ugly kike mutt, a living caricature
the white tranny is clearly superior

*x-files theme*

Nah this is the future of amerika

>WE WERE BOTH BORN BOYS???
No shit. It's very obvious just by looking at your masculine faces you disgusting degenerates.

these are jazz parents for ref - a horseface jew and some spic/jew - hence the offspring is a total goblina who cant be saved no the hormones or professional TV makeover

>"Jennings" is a pseudonym. The family is Jewish, and their last name is "a very Jewish, long last name".

Attached: article-2247228-167C727C000005DC-623_634x369[1].jpg (634x369, 47K)

That's a faggy cartoon character named Bill from gravity falls

That's the one on the right with the microdick

> both
> White
only the left qts is white
the other on the right is a goblin spic shitskin