Marvel Cult Strikes Again with Their SJW Propaganda

>Fuel by Disney Jews

Attached: 173A5338-84B8-4C97-B153-42C21FE4B57A.jpg (1007x1051, 148K)

>Disney Jews
I wish I could fix Walt’s legacy

I cant tell if this is praise or not. It sounds negative like a "it was so bad, I was laughing so hard". It's not supposed to be a comedy, is it?
Can anyone tell me why Pym isnt the Ant-Man of these films? Did they not want to have the whole triad of super scientists in film?

Is he saving a boatful of refugees?

*saves Morrissey's career

>tfw jews corrupt your company and take over entertainment

I don't think Walt would want to be revived

Wait how is it SJW. I haven't seen much on it but it didn't look that bad

Is it supposed to be funny?

Shill detected

imagine caring about jewlywood movies lmfao

Pretty much my reaction to the first one. What kind of retard uses super shrinking to talk to ants? Couldn't even sit through that junk, glad I didnt pay for it.

Never forget Walt was the only man in Hollywood to meet Leni Riefenstahl during her trip to the US

Imagine your children being brainwashed and turned into refugee cocksleeves lmao xd

Fuck off retard. I don't follow capeshit news so I'm asking as I've only saw the trailer and it didn't look sjwed out.

If you can't contribute anything except screeching SHILL! autistically then I suggest you get 5 foot of rope and use it to hang by the neck off the nearest overpass.

As far as marvel actors go, I'd unironically hang out with Paul Rudd and Chris Pratt.

I'm pretty sure they meant it in a positive way. Ant Man 1 was comedic and I assume 2 is intended to be funny as well.

Lmao the absolute state of kikes

>super hero movies
>older than 12
no im good thanks

all the current marvel films have funny moments sprinkled throughout the films. It's like a trend that's been working for them lately.

Not only that, but antman already has a cast of actors that pull of the comedian feel. They even got (((Tim Heidecker))) in the new movie

Attached: antman2trailertim.jpg (799x467, 48K)

Ant man is a metaphor for Chinese people.

By bye wypipo!

That dude came after me on Twitter when pizzagate was breaking and I posted all the pizza pics they have on their show.

He got MDE WP canceled. he is definitely a pizza addict.

wanting more information makes you a shill

Im not at all surprised by this. Dude always gave me the creeps. I Just thought it was because he's a jew

I'm too intelligent and wise to enjoy movies. They're always a letdown, so I'll never pay for one again.

I agree. It's difficult to find anyone who will sell Nazi stuff.

>It's not supposed to be a comedy, is it?

It's a fucking ANT man.
Of course it's a comedy.

Attached: 1529158107648.gif (300x186, 446K)

Can somebody break this down for me? Where's the kikery here?

SPLIT YOUR LUNGS WITH BLOOD AND THUNDER

osteria numero cento, paraponzi ponzi po

Too nice a barge to be filled with niggers. Niggers would be in some busted dingy.

Attached: 63f480d6a7ac62f4192b79a557c1a49e1be3be345c092da3d0f2e39927f77a76[1].jpg (460x282, 22K)

It's a movie you dumbfucks. Either suspend your reality and enjoy a two hour story or don't watch it. Holy shit. If you're worried about propaganda, change your filter.

user is just triggered because there are females as main characters. Not much kikery, really. True kikery would be having the female characters be mary sues that overpower the male characters, which i don't know if it does.

(((Paul Rudd)))
Ant-Man is the absolute jewiest of all capes and is set in Pelosiville

this is just NO, no way will i waste money on it.

Hank Pym is one of the most well respected men in the Marvel Universe. He stands alongside Stark, Richards and Banner as the greatest super scientists.

thanks mexicanon, i thought it would have been far worse

WHEN YOU SEE THE HUWHITE HUWHALE

He created Ultron.