Would you take a bullet for Trump?

Would you take a bullet for Trump?

Attached: 54438192-5929-4A50-BA3C-C0D84617861A.jpg (670x447, 25K)

EXCUSE ME, my fellow homo sapien-sapien, my comrade in arms, so to speak (if indeed I may speak it so). I must in all good conscience interject and thusly pronounce my absolute abhorrence at your prior commentary. How crass, oh how unsuitable it is for the viewing of the American public! And hence to you I say this: How dare you? And again, how absolutely *dare* you? The very quintessence of the daring soul, you see, must inherently stem from a lack of empathy towards the Mexican (and other underprivileged) peoples. And indeed if we adhere to such a very universal and in fact liberal axiom--as I'm sure even Gladstone himself would display pride at acknowledging--then it must be known both to you and to our viewers tonight that your words here distinguish not only themselves, but their speaker, id est YOU my good man, as both brutish and uncaring in nature. I hereby challenge you to a pistol duel at sunrise, to settle this matter of honour; for since you have taken it upon yourself to mock my monologue on the mexiconcentration encampments, I will surely dole out an appropriate punishment in the form of a bullet! Oho, you accept? Very well then! We shall see who the better of us is.

Attached: my goodness gracious me kind sir, how absolutely DARE you.png (373x337, 162K)

Would he take a bullet for me?

would you suck Trump's dick?

After his stance on the kikes, No.
Before that, sure.

Hell no.. I pray every day that asshole has a heart attack.

Holy kek

Probably, just to avoid a shitstorm. Not because I'm a retarded hypnotized sycophant like you easily-manipulated kids.
I hate that idiot. But assassinating world leaders just leads to wholesale breakdown.

Fuck no.

I like him, but I would not trade my life for his. Being a body guard or secret service agent is, perhaps, the most cucked of all possible jobs. Imaging thinking so little of yourself that you would die for a politician.

Attached: 0a81cd6b7519cca1295060164168f422.jpg (480x480, 53K)

Nice one

Attached: 1525815550094.png (484x605, 260K)

>Take a bullet for a jew
no

That's the secret service's job.

no- his martyrdom would result in the first anti- communist purge of our time. Imagine right wing safety squads with belts full of commie scalps, stomping door to door ensuring the safety of non-communist citizenry.

Yes and I’d make sure to say womp womp as i died

yes, since i'll probably end up killing myself anyway

When will all americans be banned?

Attached: reddit a.png (1200x1630, 642K)

>Would you take a bullet for Trump?
lmao...why would I take a bullet for a Zionist who betrayed the White race to the Jews?

Would you suck a log of shit out of Andy Sixx’s asshole?

For a price

Attached: 914321860.jpg.0.jpg (1200x800, 106K)

When Lithuania matters.

any single one of them. without a doubt. where's my shit test?

I need some adrenaline anyway

No but I would for Jared Taylor

Probably not, immortalizing him as a martyr would be better for the conservative cause and I'm not suicidal enough to die for someone who is not directly related to me in some capacity.

Probably. Be cool to go down in history.

Scenes women will never understand kino

Seeing as how I am a chad and this act will lead to nonstop nurse pussy, I would do it without hesitation.

absolutely, without any hesitation. he takes all the attacks and slander from every rat-fucker piece of shit for our benefit.

Attached: 626c026413b44e80cefde68f2724659e.jpg (300x300, 23K)

>wholesale breakdown.
>not realizing this is the only way to save civilization
You're on the wrong board kiddo.

YES!

Fuck no

Jealous

>This
I would not die for him but I would kill for him.

kek
Taking a bullet for a zionist. Also, where is the fucking wall ?

No. I'd be too busy returning fire.

Jealous of reddit posting?
Not really.

Attached: reddit cancer.png (571x618, 53K)

Heh

LOL

Attached: 1528997713624.jpg (519x533, 81K)

Yes.

>"only way to save civilization"
>Canada actively trying to destroy it

Attached: 1498929183495.jpg (602x596, 249K)

Without a doubt.

Attached: 1519770504849.jpg (400x388, 70K)

Le Fuck yes, that's French for yes.

Yes.

>save Trump so he keep MAGA?
>let Trump be taken down so that a lot of bad hombres and dishonest media types get free helicopter rides at the hands of angry mobs?

Tough choice OP

Yep. We need him to keep squeezing those sweet tears out of leftists. I need to keep drinking those leftist tears. So without Trump you may as well shoot me anyway so fuck yeah I'd take a bullet to save his life.

I hope Trump catch the bullet with his head so i can piss in skull.

no but id put a whole bunch of them into a whole bunch of liberals for him.

Are you a sweet sweet liberal? A leftist? *I want those savory tears. I attach to your tearducts like a parasite, getting close to the source.

When Trump wins in 2020, I need you to produce a lot of extra tears so I can dehydrate them and keep the salt crystals ummm yummy.

Attached: images.jpg (252x200, 9K)

Attached: laugh.jpg (320x320, 21K)

No but he'll kneel for a foreign king for you or did you even want that?

Attached: 1529366950870.jpg (765x924, 209K)