Turkey Elections

For anyone that cares, there are Turkish elections going on currently and it's not looking good for based Erdogan.

>Based erdogan?

Yes, based Erdogan. A man willing to stand up against the zionists. A country that shows that secularism works with Islam. A man that is AGAINST joining the EU and marching with their degeneracy.

(((They))) are trying to get Erdogan away from presidency so that they could destroy everything that Turkey has done so far. Re-building Turkey based upon nationalism, religion and traditionalism. The values of the Turkish people are at risk. The whole western part of Turkey, ESPECIALLY ISTANBUL is in a complete degenerate state.

>The Vision of Erdogan:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2023_vision

If anyone else but Erdogan wins, the Turkish people are fucked. The economy will get stable at the cost of jews getting their piece. Gay parades and degeneracy will flow the streets of Turkey. I'm afraid of what's to come.

Attached: thebasedmanhimself.png (772x567, 268K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nrCGV5qsRsY
youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kind of off topic but yesterday I came so hard it felt like my soul left my balls. Sometimes it’s hard to walk when I masturbate but this time it’s like I actually had a stomachache for a few minutes in my bowels. Semen was all over my stomach and I had to wash it off. Good thing my dog didn’t catch me this time. I think I had a simultaneous prostate and penile orgasm, does anyone know if this is possible? I don’t want to explain how.

Attached: A5676B7B-2329-4DB6-87B0-4441DA4E40BD.png (382x258, 119K)

No one gives a shit. Turkey doesn’t belong on that soil. Mongolian sand monkeys need to go back and the ancient chrstians take back their lands.

same

oh wow, a denk tier turkish sleeper cell

God willing the Turks die and suffer the most gruesome death. They are a mutt population filled with traitors from differ races all mixed together. Truly and utterly disgusting

>Denk Tier
>Voted for FvD

kys you mongolian

Uhu, give yours away first to the Indians

> MUH ZIONISM
>Threatens Europe with Jihad and releases immigrants into it intermittently
Fuck off, Ahmed.

>t. jidf

The Indians didn’t have ancient civilizations and history with borders you monglic Islamic nomad.

Maybe if they weren't so weak they would still have it. I guess no one can stand against the KARA BOGA

God willing the day is coming the USA will finally rid the world of you barbaric sub humans and ill be the first to enlist.

>USA coming for Turkey

I'm pretty sure the blacks and browns will take care of America if they already haven't. I guess you are okay tho since your 56%

The world is waking up to you creatures as we all see how you don’t belong on that soil you sub human mutts.

You cant do jackshit untill your jewish masters tell you what to do you fucking inbred brown monkey

A Turk roach calling someone 56% LMAO his literally mixed with 12 different ethnicities 2 of them from completely different races. Your are not even 56% you are a roach lol a mix of dozens with no ethnicity but a mix of many KEK

The USA is coming bitch be ready

The brown inbred roach. You subhumans are Pakistani level inbreds as studies have shown lmao he is literally calling me things that he is hahahah projecting mehemet? Your country is 67 percent inbred and your all mutts.

>The salt on you is even tastier known you consume burgers.

Attached: kubra-dagli_8867.jpg (1200x800, 481K)

explain how

It’s ok roach. God willing you all suffer a horrific death as you are sub humans with no heart. The world has awoken. Just look at every board. One thing we call have in common is the hate for turk roaches as we know the truth.

I may or may not have had a back massager up my ass

Always the turks not even living in Turkey being so nationalistic. If Turkey is not a shithole and is so great then why dont you move back, oh right theres no gibs.

Because they are roaches. What do roaches do? They infest other countries and civilizations breed by the millions and come out at night. They are parasitic creatures no one wants around.

Im so fucking sick of all these muslims waving their shithole country flags after cheating themselves desperately into european countries. Such fucking garbage human waste with no self reflection whatsoever. Still, traitorous commies letting them in will always be the actual enemy that allowed this, but how can you be so brain damaged that after you escape your beloved country you are retarded enough to claim being nationalistic. Fuck these retards I swear

yeah im pretty sure you had the such an intense orgasm that god took a little of your life force away

The Turk roaches have always been like that. They are nomads. Be careful they might try to take your lands. These roaches are the most vile sub humans on the planet. You have to keep in mind, todays “Turks” are pretty much alll the traitors from the different ethnicities and joined the Turks. So they are inbred to be cowards and traitors. They also have very low IQs due to race mixing.

Aren't there zero muslims in Finland? Why are you gettting in an autistic rage?

Based Erdogan. Fuck wh*Tes!

Is Erdoğan /ourguy/?

Attached: 87654678.png (1250x1853, 809K)

You muslim roaches are spreading everywhere. Its in your inbred nature.

Who's more respectful of Ataturk's legacy my altaic friends?

>Is Erdoğan /ourguy/?
Erdogan says three sentences that favor his inbred voters. Then his actions speak louder than his words.

The sad reality, almost half our country are mentally deficient. They trust the three sentences that he yells out, but then either ignore or accept his actual ACTIONS that are somehow completely to the contrary.

Erdogan is not /ourguy/

youtube.com/watch?v=nrCGV5qsRsY

If Trump just built some fucking roads and trains he'd be unstoppable

Muharrem Ince. After Ataturks revolution, he created a political party and left the country in the hands of democracy. His party still exists today and it is now called CHP.

Godspeed Altaic bro.

Jesus Christ roach diaspora,you are fucking retarded
>Standing up to zionists
I'll give you that
>A man that shows that secularism works with Islam
Erdogan wants to make Turkey an Islamic Republic.He's basically taken off secularism from schools and allowed the Burka in public places.
>A man against joining the EU
KEK,when the EU rejected the EU candidacy for Turkey,HE WENT NIGGER MAD.He started saying at the EU you be rayciss n shit for not accepting turkey.He was the first man who wanted to join the EU.
>The economy will get stable andthe jews will get their piece
You are talking like a stormfag now.The Turkish currency has been freefalling as if it's fucking bitcoin,the GDP is dropping and the faggot instead if caring for the Turkish economy,he went on TV and was like :WE TOOK IRRELEVANT TOWN IN SYRIA FROM FARMERS WITH SOVIET WEAPONS MEANWHILE WE HAVE MODERN EQUIPMENT!"He acted as if it was 1453 all over again.
>Gay parades and degeneracy will flow the streets of Turkey
As if it wasn't happening already lol.Also who gives a shit if Turkey becomes even more degenerate then it already was.

Then who would actually help Turkey? Anyone willing to give Constantinople back to Greece?

Interesting, thanks for the answer user, I wish your country and your people the best.

Thank God,an actual intelligent turk on this board
I will personally volunteer in the Greek army if this happens

>2018
>not seeing the big picture

Attached: perincek.jpg (273x184, 7K)

You don't know? Every big city in Europe is full of them these days. And every time theres a turk or a kurd or a syrian talking about politics or sports they will always side with the countries they originally "took refuge from" even if they obviously never plan to go back as those countries are shit in the back of their own consciousness. And to them this abomination of mental gymnastics is proud nationalism of their great home countries, and if we force them to go back there they become violent crybabies that would rather go to jail than back. Tell me how this isn't retarded.

fuck Erdodog, fuck that piece of shiet. literally I hope he dies screaming, motherfucking ottoman imperialist. the roaches ned to be exterminated for the greater good of the Balkans. and of course it's a stupid retarded dutch that made the post. you westies were always with one ball of the sultan in your mouth

Attached: his optimism gone.jpg (397x398, 22K)

>>Based erdogan?
>Yes, based Erdogan.
>Islamists
>Based
Fuck off, Ahmed.

>The values of the Turkish people are at risk.
Funny how you say that while listing Erdogan's opposition as being in favor of Kemalism, the founding fucking ideology of Turkey. Turkey is explicitly supposed to be a secular nation, and Erdogan's swing towards Islamism is not good for Turkey's values.

No one will help us but ourselves. I don't like any politicians, but it's a choice between bad and horrible.
>Muharrem Ince would be my first choice, he's very very well educated (physicist and chemist and teacher).
>Then Meral Aksener
>Finally I would even choose Erdogans Islamist rival over him, Temel Karamollaoglu, he's more sensible, less corrupt.
>Selahattin Demirtas is PKK (terrorist), so is Dogu Perincek, so they are out of the question.

I don't think Greece will ever get Constantinople. We are both in NATO. They will have to go to war with us, and they will not.

All Turks need to die and all the Orthodox chrstians need to unite and remove kebabs back to Mongolia where they belong. They are raped traitors who cal themselves Turks.

Fuck off mutt ermeni.

Get out of Finland you fucking servian rape baby.

Attached: IMG_20160726_090521.jpg (782x782, 131K)

>t. Denk

t. smelly turkish diapsora

I can actually sympathize with you. Most of the Turks you get in Europe are our "trash". They are ignorant, uneducated villagers that we couldn't stamp literacy into (it's impossible). They're not all bad though.

Turkey must genocide the Kurds before Israel and America intervenes

Leave albanian land whoreson serb or croat.

>IT'S A DEAL!

Your mom likes my smell my teacher ahahahahahaha

Romanians are worthLESS
LITERALLY WORTH NOTHING

NO THING. You know this too and dont make anymore romanians thank god you will be gone from this planet

Attached: 617ZX8p-iWL._UL1000_.jpg (1000x1000, 169K)

Attached: im-kevin-whats-your-name-muhammad-but-i-am-not-4492151.png (501x619, 435K)

Kek both of them look romanian

OP IS WRONG AND WHAT HE SAYS IS JUDAIC FILTH INCE WILL BE TURKEYS NEW GOD EMPEROR

GOD BLESS HIM

Attached: Muharrem Ince - God Emperor of Turkey.jpg (640x384, 169K)

>IYI party

WE

Attached: 1517512401369.png (640x384, 194K)

Who's going to win? (Realistically)

Fuck cockroaches. Erdowan is a piece of shit too.

Yea I didn't mean to target you with my rant. Anyways good luck with the election m8, no idea what one can realistically hope to come out of them.

Erdogan needs to win, we need a good enemy like him. Nothing worse than some cuck shit like that Saudi "reform" prince, it just gives (((them))) more excuses to genocide whites. "See, they are peaceful and modern, let's import some additional billions of muzzies!"
Erdogan has even voiced their plan to take over, the first leader to have done so openly, while everybody who is not an indoctrinated brainwashed lefty sees what's going on.

This guy is right on the money. Turkey sucks because its full of turks. Otherwise it is great.

Another turd migrant.

Roaches being gay as fuck. No supprise.

>that like and retweet difference
Natanyahu BTFO

>Pro-Turkey
>Netherlands roach
Checks out

Attached: V-778329.jpg (590x350, 47K)

>Ermeni in amerika
Checks out

Objectively it comes down to Muharrem Ince winning... unless Erdogan can steal enough votes. The main question is, can Ak party steal enough votes to keep their heads above the water this time, otherwise they will drown.

kekd hard and saved for future viewing pleasure.

np, i hope they go well too friend.

>I will personally volunteer in the Greek army
you have to go back

If he's against zionist why the fuck did he support the rebels? The ottoman empire is over, this faggot needs to stop larping

BASED

Canditate No:1 & No:2 have promised to take back 18 Aegean islands with military force.

Greeks won't like em

>If he's against zionist why the fuck did he support the rebels?
Because he is supporting rebels that are pro-turkey.

>The ottoman empire is over
True but you can always rebuilt. If you literally get free rebels to do your bidding why not use them to get some free land?

>Erdogan is the more moderate canditate
How do you fuck up this badly?

Don't you miss Saddam & Qaddafi by now?

It's the same for Erdogan

If he gets replaced, the newcomer will be crazier than him.

he'll be secular at least

Who should I vote for, polacks?

Attached: 6B24D1AD-E23A-47AE-8973-0B2BB981E773.jpg (523x281, 32K)

that argument could be used on all nations on the world, all of europe should be roman by the same argument fucking retarded mutt. Greece shouldnt even be a country, sparta should be a nation and so should athens, north turkey should be pontious rom.

Perinçek so you can be that guy who voted for Perinçek

I'm not your ordinary European fool that bite the propaganda they try to shovel into our throats. Secularism is not something I'm interested with. I don't give a fuck about secularism in Turkey. I'd be more interested with castrated sharia Turkey.

I know that the canditates of CHP and IYI party proposed to be more hostile towards Israel and capture the aegean islands.

What's wrong with the first two candidates? Also fuck off with Erdogan you shill, I am in no mood to get drafted and die because he has wet dreams of being sultan.

If erdogan loses and gets discredited who leads Zombie AKP?

Simsek, Gul and Davotoglu all look like normie european cuckservatives, especially simsek. I hope Sumeyye reigns upon a throne of skulls

It she maintains that pose I would stick my face in her crotch and drink from her clit fountain and suggah walls till my whole face is sticky. Later she can piss all over my face as it remains stuck to her vagina

Attached: IMG_2520.jpg (431x495, 75K)

>What's wrong with the first two candidates?
>I am in no mood to get drafted and die
The first two want to invade Greece and take over the Aegean sea

Attached: 1470613958953.jpg (327x154, 9K)

>I will personally volunteer in the Greek army if this happens

You will get so raped by Greeks

ban

ince for real

Maybe because he’s born there you brainlet. Back to sucking Swedish cock you pseud wanker

>off topic
>turkey
>having a dog like juzz off of your stomach
nope, sounds pretty on topic for turks

Attached: 1468799849441.png (1861x459, 150K)

I was in instanbul few weeks ago on business. Stayed right next to taksim square so had plenty of walks on Istiklal street. I don't know who these shitheads are calling Erdogan a facist muslim, literally every other turk hoe was a degenerate wearing trashy clothes, covered in tattoos and piercings. So many tattoo and piercing shops in the street and open beer available in convenient stores. Sultan Erdogan is the last bastion of hope for Turkey, the moment turkbrahs fall for the CIA/MI6/Mossad plot to furthet secularize turkey thats when turkey will fall. Turkey needs a strong Ottoman Sultan to take back the reigns of Turkey's historic importance in the region. Erdogan had the balls to shoot down ivan's migs not to mention that he keeps his heel on the head of PKK terrorists. Don't fall for the secular scam, vote AKPARTY VOTE SULTANERDOGAN

Attached: IMG_2111.jpg (3264x2448, 2.37M)

> Erdogan had the balls to shoot down ivan's migs

lol the pilot is in jail for being a member of a terrorist organization

i dont care about shitskins
youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk

>Believing in Greek propoganda. Look at this fool. Nobody in Turkey gives a shit about Greece. The Greeks keep saying they do to make themselves feel important but Turkey has its won problems to deal with

Is erdogan really corrupt, or everyone is just butthurt that ourguy will win?

He is corrupt. /our guy/ is muharrem Ince

>/our guy/ is muharrem Ince
I would better believe that there is no ourguy than that ourguy is the one whom reddit supports.

OP... sometimes there is a need for someone to fuck shit up so they can realize how bad thing really are. Erdogan is gonna be dead after the elections in 1 year.