DESTRUCTION of AMERICA STARTED. YOU ARE ALL FUCKED FAT ASSHOLES

Major oil spill spreads across Iowa floodwaters, forcing evacuations after train derails (VIDEO)

Drone footage released by authorities in Iowa shows oil spreading across flooded fields following a devastating train derailment.
Dozens of damaged cars are seen piled on the broken train tracks near the Rock River.
The 33-car freight train carrying oil from Alberta, Canada, derailed on Friday morning near Doon in Lyon County, Iowa.
The BNSF Railway Company has not revealed how much oil the tankers were carrying, and said it doesn’t know how much oil has leaked, but that a clean-up is underway.

Some of the cars soon began leaking crude oil into the Little Rock River floodwaters, prompting an evacuation of nearby houses and sparking fears of drinking water contamination.
A number of towns downriver from the spill take their drinking water from nearby wells. Within hours, the oil had spread five miles downriver.

rt.com/usa/430673-train-derailment-oil-spill/

Attached: RT-RUSSIA TODAY.2.jpg (1280x770, 590K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/usa/430673-train-derailment-oil-spill/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>rt.com

Attached: 1508875137682.png (211x239, 6K)

>>rt.com
What ???
CNN is not reporting this yet?

Attached: RT:FUCK-CNN..jpg (1024x386, 73K)

This is why we need more pipelines.

t. North Dakotan

Attached: CF9497C3-38FB-4468-89A8-FFBE8E4E8930.png (3084x2568, 188K)

>Iowa
Nobody gives a shit about a bunch of fucking Iowegians.

Attached: d96.jpg (540x332, 30K)

Iowa
>Nobody gives a shit about a bunch of fucking Iowegians.
NICE TO SEE AMERICAN SWINES HATING ANOTHER AMERICAN SWINES.
LMAO

Attached: Happy-That Happy.jpg (1000x668, 320K)

All I can say is I'm happy RT hired somebody with a sense of humor to post here.

Pipelines do seem like they're asking for somewhat less trouble, at least in principle.

They ask for less trouble in practice too. The DAPL is doing wonders for North Dakota; less traffic on both the roads and railways.

Attached: FE9DC682-36C1-4378-8470-0EC2B9A0C331.jpg (1024x809, 89K)

>id says bug king
Not listening to you bug king.

Attached: 1508168234979.gif (229x220, 9K)

fucking Russia

W E W
E
W

Attached: 1529687861494.jpg (460x550, 76K)

>using iwoegian like you're not an iwoegian
I lived in Cedar Rapids, no one but Iowa and huskers use that term.

Bump

>Pipelines do seem like they're asking for somewhat less trouble,
I've never seen a pipeline derail.

RT is the CNN of Russia
but Sputnik is far worse

Train derailment? thanks for not letting us use more pipelines so were forced to use the more expensive and more dangerous rail method, which by the way is all owned by mr warren buffet, wonder why he is a liberal?

Attached: 1529201877093.jpg (529x478, 54K)

Oh well. We will clean it up.

SO ACCORDING TO YOU THIS STORY IS FAKE. RIGHT?

If anything this will make tap better for you

its not like a tanker or refinery exploded. Its just a train derailment.

>Iowa

i've seen some threads derail

not really a story end of the day oil needs to be transported somehow. Train or pipeline. train is the lesser of 2 evils.

CNN would report on this, but it would drum up support for the pipeline.

they are just shitposters, a car accident could mean Islamic invasion to them, while 30% of Russia is muslim

Huh. Poland is a major exporter of coal in Europe, but a net importer of oil and natural gas in order to meet its energy needs.

That's what Jewpedia says, anyway. Seems like one of those backwards Jewish claims.

THANKS OBAMA!

Train derailment is one of the first communist tactics.
Dig deeper gentlemen.

What's the QRD on why we're all supposed to hate the pipeline? Is it just muh big ebil corporations and muh global warming?

So S or F? I can't fully comprehend gentlemen

Throw some kitty litter on it.

The railroad carrying the oil is a Warren Buffet holding, who is a big contributor to the Dems and Obama, who blocked the pipeline for the railroad tankers of Buffet.

(((rt.com)))

That and native americans.

yeah no big deal, besides the fact that it, like all the pipelines, CONTINUOUSLY leak oil at rate too low for the pressure sensors to detect. Congratulations, you've turned your home into an engine because schlomo wants a few more shekels in his wallet.

Attached: think-tank.jpg (1408x1056, 184K)

F for the oil
S for the Ohio landwhales that will surely be impacted by the mess left by the derailment

Mostly S.

Right but they usually have talking points for people to shill endlessly in order to avoid having a sensible discussion.

Oh, that's the one where they have it almost all built but then the Injuns don't want it endangering their sacred water and the pipeline people don't want to have to figure out a different route?

What a autistic thread from meme flag Ivan’s
Sage

The Indians are idiots. Instead of blocking the pipeline they should have been negotiating for royalties from the pipeline company.

>Is it just muh big ebil corporations and muh global warming?
Yes.
They think that if they stop the pipeline people will just stop using oil.

There's one here that they are moving off of indian land. And they're still getting pissy about it.

Why are you saging an actual Happening?

Attached: 1390769973937.jpg (600x400, 92K)

but they still have to pay for the oil, right?

Same in NY. All of the brain damaged leftists, lobbied against pipelines in the state. So, now we have tankers that look like normal tractor trailers driving 24-7 on our highways. Did they thing that the LNG wouldn't get delivered one way or another? So, now they got the more dangerous option. Instead of a pipeline we have rolling bombs moving at 70mph on our highways. Where do these people think that the energy they consume comes from? I guarantee you that these protesting faggots wouldn't find rolling blackouts acceptable. As soon as a lack of energy directly affects them, they would be the first ones bitching.

>Did they thing
*Did they think

I bet it consumes more energy and generates more pollution and waste to truck that stuff around instead of having a pipeline, too. Just a guess.

>Where do these people think that the energy they consume comes from?
If you asked them they would probably say: "The wall outlet."

Because the only way russians can feel better about their third world shithole of a country is posting and exaggerating bad news about others.

Not to mention the added wear and tear to the roads. And added traffic.

Well, the trucks do burn the same product that they are carrying 24-7.

And all the consumable parts on the trucks, the huge amount of oil truck engines go through, the parts to fix the trucks, the grease they leak everywhere, the soot they pump into the air, and that's all to say nothing of all the drivers who consume money and energy and water and food and emit piss and shit and carbon dioxide and health care costs.

Could be sabotage. Bet this will happen in the future a lot. Cause mayhem. They do have a great extensive network of the best collaborators, the best folks.

Of course the worst is when they mess with volcanoes, weather and other random (((natural disasters)))

Oh wait wait I was thinking about that backward. Shitty roads and lots of traffic is a GOOD THING because that means people will drive less.

Kind of like with widening the LIE. Thy didn't want to do that because then it wouldn't suck as much and that way there would be less traffic.

>Happening
>Never Happens
Choose one

So yeah about those evil pipelines.

can someone go there and shoot a flare at the oil?

Warren Buffet still thinks transporting oil via train is cost effective?

I saw one of those fuckers blow up on the main road down from me, as I overlook it from a mountain.

The explosion shook the house from about 3 kilometers away.

Several people were killed.

let's get to fucking.

>some train spill, it's da apolcalyps

derp.

I'm a volunteer firefighter. We all had to enroll in a class specifically about these trucks because of the danger that they present. The good news: they have engineered a number of safety innovations for these trucks. The valves will purge, for example, even if the trailer is inverted and each tank in the trailer can individually purge even if the common manifold is damaged.

The bad news: we have had 5 rollovers in the past year. Luckily, none have yet resulted in an explosion. So far, the safety mechanisms have worked well. It still puts emergency services and the general public in unnecessary danger when we could have just had a pipeline.

yea RT doesn't need to wait for deep state approval like CNN or FOX before printing stories

Attached: MostTrusted.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

God damn it Trump!

Liberals derailed the train like the last high profile train crash.

RT is like TMZ for slavic people

Attached: CZyILO2.jpg (633x439, 61K)

stop shitting yourself user.
you are dumb, we all know that already.

Attached: Americans at Walmart-11.jpg (800x537, 182K)

pictures in the link looks very bad tho...VERY BAD
>rt.com/usa/430673-train-derailment-oil-spill/