OH NO NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: CD115C5C-A64F-4068-8387-047359445B76.jpg (750x994, 452K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fc7f5ve2o1I
cnn.com/2018/06/22/us/east-pittsburgh-police-fatal-shooting-antwon-rose/index.html
google.com/amp/amp.wtae.com/article/east-pittsburgh-officer-who-shot-antwon-rose-has-not-spoken-with-investigators/21775623
twitter.com/KDKA/status/1010233877741359104
twitter.com/ShaunKing/status/1010339955674054662
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

turns out he just might have dindu something

EVERY FUCKING TIME

Attached: 1509071501758.jpg (960x541, 56K)

Attached: waters.jpg (300x168, 6K)

Oh wow what a shocker

Well I’ll be a monkeys uncle

Attached: 691931FC-0951-44B1-BE5E-DCEC18E1DD62.jpg (1000x750, 212K)

whatchoo want him to do? he got to go out thur and hustle fo dem school clothes

ANTWON DINDU NUFFIN

ey man he still ain kill no body

nah nah dem cops planted dat rezdoo
youtube.com/watch?v=Fc7f5ve2o1I

It's almost as if he's a nigger

Be nice to see a real current photo of him not this one that is probably 3-4 years old.

Wow police just get to gun down young PoC like its OKAY? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU RACIST FUCKS!!

A story exactly like this happened in Miami a few years ago.

>See news about blacks chimping out
>Think it's probably over some thug who did something illegal or stupid before getting shot
>Always right

Can't wait for the media and BLM to move goal posts or make excuses like they always do when proven wrong.

bump, board is moving so fat right now

Attached: antwon.jpg (615x842, 57K)

I want this to be real graffiti so bad. More! Gibs more!

He likely accidentally got gun powder residue on himself while shaking hands with a strange Aryan White Cracker-guy, sporting a "I Hate Black People" tattoo over at the soup kitchen where he volunteers, after leaving a weekly meeting with other members of 'The Endangered Specie Advocacy Club'.
- the only reason he would be running is to get a few hand-written letters to grandma in the mail before the mail-carrier arrives

Attached: 1524016887691.jpg (456x456, 20K)

cnn.com/2018/06/22/us/east-pittsburgh-police-fatal-shooting-antwon-rose/index.html

Look at this shit. CNN clearly states the vehicle was involved in a shooting moments prior and that police recovered 2 guns. Yet they're still saying this nigger was a good boy who dindu nuffin.

Privilege. And some other buzzwords also.

WOOOOOMP WOOOOOMP!

Attached: 2FD31A2C-1109-45B1-8C9B-AA39247AE52F.jpg (360x360, 64K)

THIS DOES NOT MEAN THE COP CAN PLAY JUDGE JURY AND EXECUTIONER YOU DENSE MORONS.

NO SHIT

IM SHOCKED

SHOCKED I TELL YOU

Attached: 5C6C197E-2AB1-43AF-8C77-0FB9F8F800DF.jpg (960x612, 328K)

Fuck off, nigger lover.

I agree. The cop should have shot the gun out of his hands. I mean. Come. On. Its. 2018.

Wow. Fucking kikes.

Yes it does

they won't be moving to the ICE shutdowns; because then they will be admitting that Brown people escaping drugs/gang-violence in some far away place is more important than the dark brown people engaged in drug/gang-violence on US soil

Pedpill me on why BLM always sends out their full force and massive protests for someone that is guilty.

Why didn't he just pepper spray the car?
You fucking bootlicker.

that is real graffiti, it's fat albert

>every fucking time

All you have to do is pay attention and you notice (((them))) conveniently pop up.

This was shown to be fake yesterday you idiots

Fake news you right wing retard

What they didn’t go with him being 7?

Because they think niggers have the right to be criminals and not be bothered because fuck white people

Because blacks refuse to admit they are responsible for their own deaths and would rather claim that the whole US is racist and shit.

google.com/amp/amp.wtae.com/article/east-pittsburgh-officer-who-shot-antwon-rose-has-not-spoken-with-investigators/21775623

>"We have been asked by numerous outlets to confirm reports that video shows Antwon Rose firing a weapon in an earlier drive-by shooting," Allegheny County Director of Communications Amie Downs said. "That information is false."

Nice try racist

It is a puppet organization literally created with the sole purpose of instigating racial conflict. We saw the "birth" of blm and it wasnt organic at all. It was a product of careful planning and massive finance.

>real redpill: organizations like the kkk and attomwaffen are run for the same purposes and the same goal: divide the american middle class and prep the public's mind for a "racewar" which will be used to curtail even more rights in the name of "safety amd order".

Attached: C0C903E920B44F86819CAFF614F2979C.jpg (620x412, 284K)

>Can't wait for the media and BLM to move goal posts or make excuses like they always do when proven wrong.

This is what led me to conclude that niggers and communists aren’t human. When the evidence is heavily stacked against the nigger that’s been shot, we still have chimpouts.

Niggers even chimped our in Charlotte, NC because their fellow KANG couldn’t get a free pass for pointing a gun at police. They tried to say he was doing nuffin, just reading a book before police bothered him for no reason.

Sheit he used da gun on some kkkracka who was blockin’ his way to da medico school

Why didn't the cop just nicely ask him to stop shooting?

Fake tweet retards

The tweet is real, but the information may be false (see the tweet below it).

twitter.com/KDKA/status/1010233877741359104

womp womp

Attached: 1454419300849.jpg (419x1199, 62K)

SHEEEEIIITTTT

Yeah their disconnect from reality is pretty scary.

>blue checkmark with B emoji meme in name

leaving it up they must have some faith in it don't know what the law is on suing them on behalf of his estate or something

She BTFO those nigs so fucking hard

Sure sure sure

Attached: 45645645644.jpg (1560x1064, 278K)

Release the fucking video and lets put this to rest.

The gunpowder residue tests haven't even been done, the information was fake

Stick to shit that's confirmed like the empty magazine in his pocket

Except he does have residue on his hand from firing a weapon. Stop being a bigot!

that's what I would do if I were a cop. I would pull out my non-lethal collapsible baton, and in a stronk, commanding voice I would say,
>"Don't make me use this baton against your sub-machine gun, pal. I witnessed you shooting at those rival gang-members, so don't try to run away from your responsibilities. Now, put down the assault rifle and march over here so we can discuss this like men."
works every time; amirite tho?

Yes it does. Get these killers off the streets, in body bags if necessary.

now he's a good nigger

IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO
HE AINT SHOOTING AT NO ONE
JUST SOME KIDS HAVING FUN

But the nonwhites have got to go.

he dindu nuffin'

Attached: 1524919607408.jpg (500x500, 32K)

>Stop being a bigot!
Did I say otherwise faggot?

>i-its false goyim quick shut it down
Yeah, nah. He's a dindu who got shot by a cop. If he's alleged to have done a drive-by shortly prior to the incident, then I'll believe it.

Damn that is hilarious.

Attached: 1513209620119.png (506x443, 151K)

Attached: tryboon johnson.jpg (720x494, 68K)

the car din du nufin
the niggers on the other hand did

Lololololo, god damn it user
Funniest post of this afternoon.
Jesus Christ I’m still laughing lol

none of this matters so go riot and destroy your cities..going to go out and party do drugs and party and dance and thank God I'm white as I hot rail white privilege.

this the type of shit that really shows the cognitive difference in oogas

AHAHAHAHA NIGGERS BTFO
>of course the (((media))) will still say he dindu nuffin

This!
just activate V.A.T.S. and its easy

Nah he just did a jive handshake with the shooter just after the drive by, no worrys f a m

gake and fay

twitter.com/ShaunKing/status/1010339955674054662

MANE DEM POHLIS CUDDAH FAKE DAT VEDIO FO SHO YALL DONE EVN NO DOUGH FUKN RAYCISS AZZ CRACKAZZ DONT NO SHEEIT. MUH FUGGUHIN BIX NOOD. FUCC WYPIPO DIS BBC CUZZ

if the cop saw the kid commit the shooting and reasonably thought that he was armed when he bolted, yes, the cop was permitted to shoot him

this is funny because it's actually Antwon

So long and thanks for all the fish

Attached: tumblr_inline_o208m2AEfh1qkdogo_500.gif (408x229, 810K)

HE DIDNT DU NUFFIN HE DIDNT DU NUFFIN HE DIDNT DU NUFFIN HE DIDNT DU NUFFIN HE DIDNT DU NUFFIN HE DIDNT DU NUFFIN HE DIDNT DU NUFFIN HE DIDNT DU NUFFIN HE DIDNT DU NUFFIN HE DIDNT DU NUFFIN HE DIDNT DU NUFFIN HE DIDNT DU NUFFIN HE DIDNT DU NUFFIN HE DIDNT DU NUFFIN HE DIDNT DU NUFFIN HE DIDNT DU NUFFIN HE DIDNT DU NUFFIN HE DIDNT DU NUFFIN HE DIDNT DU NUFFIN HE DIDNT DU NUFFIN HE DIDNT DU NUFFIN HE DIDNT DU NUFFIN HE DIDNT DU NUFFIN HE DIDNT DU NUFFIN HE DIDNT DU NUFFIN HE DIDNT DU NUFFIN HE DIDNT DU NUFFIN HE DIDNT DU NUFFIN HE DIDNT DU NUFFIN HE DIDNT DU NUFFIN HE DIDNT DU NUFFIN HE DIDNT DU NUFFIN

He ran and they rightfully figured he was a dangerous felon fleeing based on the evidence at the scene

Sounds ok to me

Bix noods btfo!

Why do you love a creature without the capacity to love you back? They don’t even love their own niglets. Nigger loving is like being a cat lady. Cats don’t love the cat lady back, they just use her for food. The cat lady fulfills emotional needs unfulfilled by failing to have a family of her own. Everyone, except for other cat ladies, recognize the degeneracy and sadness of cat ladies. And when the cat lady died many of her cats (niggers) suffer and die, all because she was a nigger loving cat lady.

Why?

Attached: 3EF8F394-CD4F-4F48-947B-1C1CD37023E1.jpg (500x500, 32K)

Civil rights don't apply to niggers, they're not human.

It happens every couple of weeks in Niggertown, USA.

what is it that niggers want?
they do most of the crime therefore there are more of them in prison.
they think that yelling, cussing, and repeating shit over and over is communicating.
they cost the tax payers more than anyone.
they have no concept of right and wrong.
i really can't understand what they expect.

HE WAS A GOOD BOY HE WAS GOING TO GET HIS GED HE WAS A GOOD BOY HE WAS GOING TO GET HIS GED HE WAS A GOOD BOY HE WAS GOING TO GET HIS GED HE WAS A GOOD BOY HE WAS GOING TO GET HIS GED HE WAS A GOOD BOY HE WAS GOING TO GET HIS GED HE WAS A GOOD BOY HE WAS GOING TO GET HIS GED HE WAS A GOOD BOY HE WAS GOING TO GET HIS GED HE WAS A GOOD BOY HE WAS GOING TO GET HIS GED HE WAS A GOOD BOY HE WAS GOING TO GET HIS GED HE WAS A GOOD BOY HE WAS GOING TO GET HIS GED HE WAS A GOOD BOY HE WAS GOING TO GET HIS GED HE WAS A GOOD BOY HE WAS GOING TO GET HIS GED HE WAS A GOOD BOY HE WAS GOING TO GET HIS GED HE WAS A GOOD BOY HE WAS GOING TO GET HIS GED HE WAS A GOOD BOY HE WAS GOING TO GET HIS GED HE WAS A GOOD BOY HE WAS GOING TO GET HIS GED HE WAS A GOOD BOY HE WAS GOING TO GET HIS GED

You think it matters to lefties?

They saw footage of Micheal brown choking a tiny indian storekeeper and they still cling to 10 year old photos of him.

Dindu nuffin narrative just collapsed.

Everything. The entire planet to themselves and everything in it. They're basically locust.

He dindu sumfin

Attached: 001FC951-85A4-4969-A784-8BDD6093AF95.jpg (399x371, 120K)

A friend of mine suggested a solution, white people should stop servicing black municipalities, no white cops, firemen, EMTs, city workers, etc. Give the blacks full control of their own communities but police the shot out of the boarder areas. Everyone wins. White liberals will still blame white people for the Africa tier chaos that will ensue and that will push more normies to the right. It’s a win, win, win!

>THIS DOES NOT MEAN THE COP CAN PLAY JUDGE JURY AND EXECUTIONER YOU DENSE MORONS.

All violent felons should be executed on the first offense, even if they're only 12. The younger the better, in fact, to get their bad seed out of the gene pool before they can reproduce.

I'd also do the executions in public, for instruction of the other little thugs.

I used to get salty at the sovereign citizen compilations but now I realize they have nothing to do with me and everything to do with certain boomer cops trying to stay bluepilled

Antifa graphitti litters my new York subway stop.

I fucking hate it here

Whites who defend blacks, and whites who hate cops are just like white women who love Pittbulls.

HE

DINDU

NUFFIN

Attached: 1al.jpg (700x400, 18K)

literally every time. blm is always lying. they're always guilty. blacks are just criminalistic and that's all there is to it

HE
DINDU
NUFFIN
WRONG

When that nig was doing a driveby, he was playing executioner. Live by the sword die by the sword

play nigger games, win nigger prizes.

>Not it wus gust an phoone and he no shut no one
I bet that's what the nigger scum will say