Why are liberals so angry all of a sudden?

This week I noticed that a lot of people on faceberg and (r)lebbit are getting angrier and more intolerant of Trumpers/republicans. Like, they are actually disgusted with republicans and want them dead. The liberal mob is now attacking members of the trump administration

Why are they so angry and how can we "provoke the rebels"

Attached: 1 Im right you know.png (705x717, 584K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-22/trump-slow-playing-his-cards-game-deep-state-poker
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they feel their only shot to steal the whitehouse slipping away; and it's just.

the anger comes from the impotence of knowing that they'd be shot and scalped in the streets by their neighbors the second they take up arms against the system they thought they had subverted.

Well antifa is already operating as a paramilitary wing of the democratic party sooo... except shit to hit the fan during trump's second term

Something needs to happen because yes Liberals are becoming more and more unhenged.

MSM is the main reason behind this rise in Leftist aggression and violence.

MSM needs to be silenced.

Attached: antifa-polizei.jpg (423x268, 24K)

they're starting to realize Trump is winning

They get their marching orders from TV/media.

And for a week it has been saying "Trump = separating families!!"

>they are actually disgusted with republicans and want them dead
What's wrong with this?

I love that pic, lol

pro-tip: unhinged

Nothing Mahmoud, go back to fucking Hans wife

Seems late for them to get enraged, Soros was hoping the Antifa shit would have caused a chain reaction and get the whole country in the streets with a civil war but calmer heads prevailed somehow.

Attached: 1527194869319.jpg (342x342, 17K)

They literally think they are resisting as if they were like French partisans.
Let them have their tantrum it will just show the world how childish their ideology is. This is how they lost in 2016.

Attached: 1518207497568.jpg (254x227, 19K)

Babyjails. Your pResident is jailing babies because of the color of their skin. Americans eyes are now wide open to the fascism in the white house

Probably because the majority of people voted against having a russian stooge in power

Leftists feel their grip loosening. 2016 wasn't a fluke.

Don't cross border illegally then I guess. Stay safe.

Isn't it amusing how Jow Forums abhors the idea of violence against the police, while simultaneously jerking off to the second amendment?
Like, when a dictator comes, who do you think you will have to shoot first?
You can't arm yourself against state violence while worshipping the main organ of state violence.

>IG report comes out validating the corruption and bias of the FBI investigations into Hilarry and the supposed Trump collusion
>to counter this, a media attack is simultaneously launched to bury the news and make people angry at Trump instead of FBI
>msm starts reporting at the same time on something that has been going on since Obama and blames it on Trump, manufacturing a crisis.

Just the usual.

Attached: 1492570078930m.jpg (138x1024, 53K)

They've always felt this way, they're just feeling more emboldened to speak out loud about it

Attached: Screenshot_20180623-162315~2.png (1080x1659, 418K)

Your argument goes nowhere.

>It's not rigged, you're just loosing.
These cunts really get my blood boiling. After everything that came out dealing with how corrupt the DNC was/is, these useful idiots still hump their Hillary pillow every night.

Yuri Bezmenov - "The demoralization process in the United States is basically completed already for the last 25 years. Actually, it's over fulfilled because demoralization now reaches such areas where not even Comrade Andropov and all his experts would even dream of such tremendous success. Most of it is done by Americans to Americans thanks to lack of moral standards. As I mentioned before, exposure to true information does not matter anymore. A person who was demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him, even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents and pictures. ...he will refuse to believe it.... That's the tragedy of the situation of demoralization."

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 40K)

Scott Adams predicted it again.

The success with North Korea broke their world view even more and they are a more critical cognitive dissonant state.

You say calmer heads but I think (((their))) own subversion tools of social media video games alcohol and other things have crippled their own rebels. Why give up your carnal pleasures to risk getting killed by some redneck? For a woman that redneck after all you’ve heard would certainly rape you. No, antifa will never amount to anything thank God, and for omce, the kikes

>all of a sudden

Senpai, have you been in a coma for the last 2 years?

Pretty much this. No one cared about pissing, stormy, russia, pussy etc, but Dems finally seem to have found a narrative that still gets a rise out of people - little kids being tortured. (almost the same as the pizzagate narrative with the numbers filed off, interestingly enough)
There is some indication they are concerned about having kicked a wasp's nest, though. Obama was no saint on immigration and his democratic predecessors were worse; Repubs at least are consistent in wanting Mexico to fuck off. In blowing this up the DNC might be handing their hippy wing a big spiked bat to club them with, dirty fence sitters that they are.

Liberals say “Don’t be prejudiced, UNLESS it’s a right winger.” They also say, “Don’t be hateful UNLESS it’s a right winger.” Extrapolate those two things and it takes you to where we’re at. We are all literally Hitler now. It’s awesome.

desperation as they realize no one cares about "beautiful brown babies", not even they themselves care. All the maneuvering has failed and it will never be #Herturn. The blue wave has failed to materialize in Texas and California primaries, the Republicans are doing well enough to retain the House with 230+ seats and will likely expand their lead in the Senate by 1-5 seats.

I mean you're both right, it started 2 years ago but their anger got bumped again last week.

This is nothing new.

Attached: Liberal double think.jpg (598x597, 351K)

>Russia narrative fell apart
>Mueller fell apart
>Tax cuts fell apart
>G7 summit fell apart
>North Korea summit fell apart
>Moved on to illegal immigrant children

Attached: womp womp dab.gif (554x400, 135K)

>the paradox of tolerance is that we must not tolerate intolerance

They're normalizing doxing people and harassment as perfectly acceptable behavior now too. So just label whoever you disagree with as intolerant and send your rabid leftist mob to their front door.

The media has brainwashed Democrat voters into believing that not getting what you want means it's literally the end of the world.

The only way they are acting like this is largely because of the tolerance of the right and conservatives. There needs to be a large conservative voice that just yells and screams like they do because logic and rationale isn't working anymore.
Hopefully when the russia collusion and the fallout of Spygate gets revealed then shit would simmer down.

Attached: 1529473941599.jpg (540x491, 30K)

Sounds familiar.

Attached: 1528072335154.png (259x252, 64K)

Checked as fuck. The Antifa thing didn't work because conservatives have way more self control than the left portrays them as...because we have all the guns and we know it wouldn't be a civil war it would be us just slaughtering them. No one actually wants that. Just like a pro MMA fighter we know the skinny kid at the bar who's never been in a fight in his life talking shit trying to pick a fight with us has no idea how it wouldn't be a fight it would just be him getting his head caved in, so we aren't as fast to pull the trigger as the left would be if they were in power and had the guns and numbers over us. We understand responsibility, that's part of being gun owners or christians etc

They should stop lying. One day our patience will come to an end and then the insolent Jews will have their lying mouths shut for them!

>a just state needs to fear its people and take away its guns
if its a good dictator he wont need to take away the guns and if he is bad well he will be deposed by those guns
also
>implying all of pol wants a dictatorship

They want useful idiot leftists to get violent in the streets because they know cuckservatives will roll over. That's why they keep trying to meme le steak and hotel businessman into orange hitler. What they don't realize is that their memes are less than ineffective at this point: every fake news push just turns more and more people away from the MSM and into the arms of the alternative commentators online. Plus, the country's actually doing great, which really sticks in their craw. It's hard to drum up violence when everyone's employed, well paid, and conflicts overseas are drawing down.

8 years of Bush
>illegal wars
>hundreds of thousands of civilians dead
>countries reduced to ash
>conditions set for rise of ISIS
>economy crashed
>government overreach - patriot act

8 years of Obama
>illegal wars
>hundreds of thousands of civilians dead/drone president
>countries reduced to ash
>rise (and funding) of ISIS
>economy stagnant
>government overreach - massive domestic spy campaign uncovered, targeting conservative groups

2~ years of DRUMPFFFFF!
>prevented 2 attempts at war in Syria
>ISIS severely diminished
>roaring economy
>"Let the states decide their policy"/rolling back government overreach
>enforcing immigration laws

People but majority liberals are just plum fucking retarded.

Attached: download.gif (400x200, 3.26M)

This is the plan...make them spend weeks virtue signaling their outrage over the mistreatment of children and then drop the pizzagate truth bombs. See

Attached: IMG_8900.png (1267x1327, 1.62M)

The majority of Americans don't give a shit about illegal kids. They can drown in Rio Grande for all I care

All signs point to US political polarization continuing to widen. It'll end in a weimar style scenario

Attached: 912381.png (640x320, 13K)

Idk, all this 4d chess bullshit is just spergs scattershotting best case scenarios and then forgetting all the "4D chess plays" that didn't pan out afterwards.

America is still going down the tubes.

Attached: 1522794896854.jpg (744x732, 81K)

Something is going to happen. Leftists have begun targeting members of Trump's cabinet, attacking and planning to attack republicans in office.
They are emboldening themselves. With each move they make, they feel more comfortable in repeating or surpassing the next move. Like how a troop of monkeys will test how close they can get to a predator.
Monkeys never learn.

Then why hasn't Trump been bragging about the record number of pedo ring busts he's made his entire first year? It's been a ridiculously high number of all types of pedos and rings not just MS-13 members. And yet not a peep about it from the guy who brags about EVERYTHING. Why? Cause he's saving it for the right moment: after he gets the left to flood the news cycles and social media with virtue signaling about how important the safety of children is. And then he reveals what the left is doing to them behind closed doors.

Pic related

Attached: IMG_8899.png (819x695, 1.65M)

It's because they get off on being emotionally manipulated. Like a lab rate who's serotine and dopamine receptors have been programmed. They're programmed, by the media, to be angry, scared, paranoid and accept any appeal to any emotion the media puts out there, especially "MUH CHILDREN!"

They're allowing themselves to be this anger and loving it every second of it. They get to let all their bitterness and hate flow through them rather than pretending "LOVE IS LOVE AND LOVE TRUMPS HATE AND I AM INCAPABLE OF HATE" they're 1984-wake-up-and-scream-at-the-enemy-on-screen levels of hate.

Attached: fakecage2.jpg (640x960, 76K)

THIS

The fatal flaw with this issue is that babies being torn from their parents is directly caused by parents crossing the border illegally, which can be easily met with the argument "Why didn't they just apply for asylum first instead of hopping over the border?"

Something needs to be done about the angry white liberal

Because Trump supporters are heartless and racist morons with an IQ of a kitchen sink?

>When a dictator comes
Like when a dictator floods your country with savages and monitors how you express yourself?

My point still stands. There could be a number of reasons why.

Maybe its not only democrats that are involved in the pedo rings. Maybe republicans are too. Maybe some of his jewish relatives. I don't know.

Your theory may be right, but it may also be wrong. Time will tell.

waking up in the satanist matrix does that to you

This is inevitable. Open, polite discourse across differing political views has been destroyed due to the zealotry of the left, and as a response the right is also becoming increasingly radicalized. This is the buildup to civil war, it's just a question of having an event large enough and significant enough that the sides finally have the excuse they're salivating for to begin killing each other. And as always both sides imagine themselves the bloody, proud victor over their pathetic opponents, and as always it will be a hellish war that consumes & destroys both sides in brutal fashion. It is a necessary step to take, though, at this stage in our development. The best you can do as an individual is prepare for it.

Attached: 1462161275726.jpg (379x596, 32K)

You're a fucking moron. The right is the one that fantasizes about muh civil war. The left doesn't because none of us are fucking idiots that would throw everything in the world away just so we could claim our side is better. You right wingers are increasingly delusional. You're a part of a fucking cult. You don't even care anymore if you're right or wrong, all you care about is muh libral tears. Can you snap out of it for 3 fucking seconds and be objective? Your leader the great Orange is ruining your country. At least with no drama Obama things fucking functioned.

Fuck you. I hope you wear your MAGA hat everywhere so everyone can spot your sorry ass and make fun of you behind your back.

There are definitely republicans involved too. That's why trump is being attacked from ALL sides. They all know he knows everything from all his years of sipping diet cokes while they drunkenly bragged about their degeneracy thinking he was one of them.
But trump doesn't care what side their on. He wants to expose them all, on both sides. That's why he gave up a life of luxury and ease to take slings and arrows for 8 years.

The crowds are smaller and give up easier, the antifa fags have gone back to playing airsoft with their creepy uncles, the universities are exhausted, libshit companies are losing money left and right and the MSM is printing the massive piles of shit they're printing for one reason:

Nobody has the energy to give a fuck anymore. Even Jow Forums has died down to the point where most of us are just having fun.

Not saying its time to be complacent but if some nutcase is going to start hunting elected officials or burning down their own nrighborhoods wtf are we gonna do about it? Our job is to vote, defend ourselves and to make fun of people. The time for war has passed for now.

Attached: 1512060558658.png (566x480, 344K)

They made a stink over immigrant children, Trump solved the issue immediately via executive order, and then they were forced to confront the fact that they never cared about the children in the first place. Of course they're pissy.

>The right is the one that fantasizes about muh civil war.
We don't fantasize, we prepare accordingly for the possibility because people like you who've never been in an actual fight keep chimping yourselves up into starting a civil war. If you'd just settle down and accept the democratic process everything would go back to normal. But look how you can't even post without threats of violence and hate.

Is this a projector? I've never seen this model before. Where can I get one of these?

>Even Jow Forums has died down to the point where most of us are just having fun.

You mean you weren't from the beginning?

Prepare all you wish, you still have the intellectual capacity of a card board box. You're worshiping a fucking corrupt reality TV star.

>giving trump credit for russias defeat of isis

>Why are they so angry
It's the kids in cages outrage.

Pic related

Attached: IMG_8902.jpg (1200x1126, 122K)

The digits confirm this is true. I bet the rich faggots funding antics got cold feet knowing they would probably lose their cushy lifestyle if they started an actual war.

Good point. They don't know the photo was from 2012.

>You're worshiping a fucking corrupt reality TV star.
Name one undeniably corrupt thing Trump has done since he took office. Not something that looks bad, something that's undeniably corruption. You can't.

Lol, you’re a pathetic piece of shit

DOTR when

Ok, I could name like 100 but since you said 1, fine. He's methodically dismantling EPA. That's the one that I find most offensive. Play with your stupid taxes, play out your stupid trade wars, do idiotic shit like sign the fucking pictures of dead soldiers (like wtf?), ok. Be an idiot for all I care. But actively hurt the environment because you have a thing for dismantling Obama's policies? Ending ocean protection policy? Focusing on fucking COAL in 2018? Are you fucking serious? Ignoring climate change based on whim? Ignoring every fucking scientist in the world because you're a fucking ego maniac that thinks he's always right?

This is why I fucking hate Trump. I could live with all the racist undertones, the non-stop drama, the idiots in his cabinet, the Israel ass licking, fine. I could live with all that. But actively hurting our environment? No, fuck him for this. Fuck him and fuck you for supporting him.

Maybe it's just me but seeing how mentally unstable the left has been, I wouldn't be surprised for them to go full retard. Which they constantly do.
Funny thing is that the only thing that's making them stay in line is that even though their discourse is inherently violent, they had the brilliant idea to parade their platform as one which doesn't like guns, so they can't use them lmao

It comes and goes, having to filter out 160 threads of nigger dicks and meme of the season to even find a fuck drumph thread or something that happened in the news gets old.

Lately its been pretty cool posters and a bunch of leftypol lost souls tripping over eachother to actually get a (you). As god intended. Just need some SKYKANGZ and im golden

2womps
w
o
m
p
s

So you don't have a real reason then, huh?

No, you are a pathetic piece of shit. You're a racist and a child abuse enabler. You have no ground to stand on other than the ground presented to you by the fat Orange. You sold your soul to a reality TV star for shits and giggles.

The echo chambers are creating feedback loops. Even without the locked up kids, they'd still be screaming louder and louder. They were even pissed off about deescalating the NK situation for fuck's sake.

Because they're losing.
I'm seeing more and more support for Trump by the day, it's catching like a new fashion trend.

Nothing you said is corruption. You may not LIKE that he's dismantling the EPA, but it's not corrupt at all. It's entirely within his power as the duly elected POTUS to do so. Deal with it, faggot. The only reason you keep using the word "corruption" is because you think it'll get him impeached, not because you think he's abusing the powers of his office for personal gain.

I'm glad you can just laugh these issues off. Must be great having such a pure and naive mind.

This. They are working off emotions, which the media and other people are artificially manipulating. Kids are the easiest targets by media, so of course they use them whenever there's an opportunity. And of course you'll never, ever hear kids being put in danger in any other situation that goes against their agenda.

I dunno, I mean, I miss the back and forth hijinks of the 2016 election. Plus, I want to go back to our roots to celebrate happenings whenever they occur. Hell, some of the best times were Dorner, Zimmerman trial and the Nigs at Night thanks to the gentle giant Mike Brown.

Attached: pol_ctr_manlet_division.png (1270x430, 115K)

Because they keep losing.
If they throw enough shit at the wall they're hoping something sticks.
They don't know nor care why they fly banners, they just do because its what the media are spoonfeeding them.
They are all useful idiots for the elites.

>namecalling
Ah yes, the left and their undeniable Dunning-Krüger effect.

Based leaf. It's Sun Tzu jujitsu. Article related from one year ago. It's been one big trap from the beginning. zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-22/trump-slow-playing-his-cards-game-deep-state-poker

>They don't know nor care why they fly banners, they just do because its what the media are spoonfeeding them.

They're doing it because it makes them feel good about themselves and makes them feel that they're accomplishing something.

day of the brick?

Attached: brick.jpg (979x920, 80K)

Don't insult primate intelligence; they are all far above leftists.

>1984-wake-up-and-scream-at-the-enemy-on-screen levels of hate.
Oh shit...it's the Two Minutes of Hate...Goldstein would be proud.

It's corruption of the highest degree, you stupid motherfucker. You think the the slimy fat Orange is hanging on to coal out of his charity and good will? Like seriously just shut the fuck up.

They know trump is succeeding and they cannot accept it. This all started after the NoKo summit. It's going to get worse by November, unless something very violent happens, causing people to reevaluate themselves, and realizing that this shit is not healthy.

Because they have nothing to actually talk about to normies for the midterms..Repubs have a good economy, potential ending to Korean war, and a distinctive and well known leader while the dems have nothing. The last hail mary for the dems was a few days ago with the bull rush on "muh children" for immigration, and Chuck Schumer cucked himself out when he lost the golden oppurtunity to make a deal on immigration that would make everyone happy. Now immigration is back to being a losing issue for the dems. At a time where they need to be completly focused, they are fragmented and lashing out.

You would br angry too if your leadership screwed your own party out of talking point.

>it's not rigged, you're just losing
>Trump wins
>IT WAS RIGGED!

Im not even a huge fan of trump but the booty blasted people is worth it.

>giving trump credit for russias defeat of isis
>implying Russia's motivations were virtuous.

Riiiiggght, the democrats are freaking out because Trump cut off their supply of freshly trafficked sex slaves at the border. The outrage was immediate and uniform.

yep, its late stage TDS

>unless something very violent happens

It's only a matter of time before one of these unhinged blue haired idiots goes out and does something stupid, but as a group they're not going to do anything more than cry about it.

left is full of beta useful idiots who are scared of guns, they'll do fookin NUTTIN