Sorry, but I have to let off steam here

Sorry, but I have to let off steam here.

Everyone seems to be bashing European politicians for letting in refugees and not doing enough to stop terroristic attacks.

I've been living in Germany for all of my life. Yes, there is inequality and crime and terrible things happening here and in the rest of Europe. Like everywhere else.

As to the refugees, of course they are an incredible burden for Germany and other European countries. But what do you want to do if not let them in? You can't close the borders (see Schengen and the most fundamental elements of the EU). In my opinion, you can't send them back or just let them die on their own, because that's not only cruel but also selfish as f***. We have the capabilities of taking them in, the majority of these people are the most thankful and giving members in our whole society. And if other EU countries, or the US, or just anybody would have agreed to at least take in a fraction of the number Sweden took in, no country would have been in much trouble to give them a new home.

And what about the terrorists? First off, the majority of terrorists aren't refugees. Check that on Wikipedia or whereever you like. Most of them are radicalised at home or in the internet. And those who came as refugees would have found another way, no doubt. It's easy to get to Europe. This place is so open in any way, you just cannot give 100% security. As many of you might know, "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.".

So for god's sake let these people live here, let us deal with islamistic hotspots and the real culprits, but don't blame an entire group that is 99.9% peaceful.

Attached: 3027B215-4E09-4919-9260-D95C0995B521.jpg (750x994, 187K)

Other urls found in this thread:

un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why cannot you send them back? Why would they die? You realize you take less than 1% of their population in your country. What happens to other 99% of their population? Why are you so insensitive and not absorb them all? See where your logic is flawed?

Nice copy/pasta. Where'd you get it?

This copy past is stale, go bother someone else

fixed

Attached: 1512945466103.jpg (1072x915, 147K)

I completely agree, bring the EU's economy down more, it's already breaking down in many area's.

pasta

Faggot.

The Trump curse grows

Attached: 2E859E19-4A04-45CE-A1DB-F39DD8F7D751.jpg (960x640, 104K)

>It's easy to get to Europe. This place is so open in any way, you just cannot give 100% security. As many of you might know,
Lol if you don't give them welfare and refuse to hire non citizens they wouldn't come in the first place. The only reason they stay is for gibs. Take away their gibs or ability to work and they will physically remove themselves.

pasta.
sage, kys.

name fagging... "oh look at me im on a generic social media web site. ima find me a gril to bone and some friends because i care what people think of me"~that faggot whos name fagging

Wait a minute. This is pasta. Fuck.

Attached: no.jpg (300x562, 28K)

>you can't send them back or just let them die on their own
But you can. Stop spreading lefty propaganda. I am not enforced to harbor some people, no matter how bad they feel in their origin.
That's their problem, not mine.

burn the EU to the ground

TwO SCOOPZ

Attached: Immigration explained.png (842x842, 37K)

>can't send them back to die
>can't close borders
Governments close borders all the time.
What if there was an outbreak of an incurable disease and these dune coons carried it?
You still letting them in?
>"perhaps if we let them in, we will cure them and we all live happily ever after"
Bullshit. You'd keep them out and they'd die of the disease and problem solved.

Let's say there is no problem. Just normal people that wouldn't cause problems at all, ever. At what point do you think you reach a point where the supply of food and other resources runs out? 150 million? 200 million? 300 million? Just how many people do you want living in Germany?

3rd world shithole crap out 80 millions babies a year. How is Germany or any other country going to take care of all these unwanted people?
A better question is, why?

Shoot the fuckers on sight. Protect what's yours. You're being invade by unarmed forces (Merkel only allows young males) and you aren't doing shit about it.
Kill them and the problem is solved.

the greatest man in the last 100 years would fucking be ashamed of his people if he knew how it turned out. fucking german cucks, have some fucking pride in your race. do you understand what the word extinction is? id seriously fucking spit on you if we ever met so be glad this is the internet you raped weak faggot

Attached: risingblacksun.jpg (1920x1080, 165K)

selfish is stealing from the future so that you don't have to admit that humanity isn't real

Sounds like the tale of the scorpion and the frog.... but you knew damn well they would sting you when you let them in...

Can't wait til people feel the strain when resources turn out to not in fact be infinite.

Drive the saracen filth from your lands

What if I told you the EU policies to create the Schengen zone were done with the intent of literally replacing whites with Africans and Arabs?

Don't take my word for it the EU is literally following UN doctrine whose sole purpose is to replace your people with brown people. un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm

You should be enraged, your ruling parties across the board are an occupational force hell bent on destroying you. Life is worse a little every year because you can boil a frog if you turn the temperature up slowly but it will jump out if you throw it into a boiling pot.

Terrorism and IQ don't matter. They could be the nicest best people alive. Unlimited immigration will cause your extinction and that's exactly what your leaders want. They hate you for the Holocaust and have a final solution of their own in mind. They implemented double think to call genocide diversity and multiculturalism. It's not diverse when a company or school can be all black, or all asian, or all hispanic, or all arab, or all female. It's not Multiculturalism when any step out of white culture will have you shamed by an army of liberals as cultural appropriation, yet every other group is allowed to appropriate as much of our culture as they want. This has gone to the point where most white people think we have no culture, put down a white girl for her Asian prom dress, but then listen to Asians in tuxes playing classical music and clap with no sense of internal consistency whatsoever.