IT IS FUCKING HAPPENING!!! CALIFORNIA HOUSING CRASH HAS STARTED

Attached: 1501535286254.jpg (600x1299, 244K)

They need to drop about 30 to 40% to make most metro areas even remotely affordable.

There's basically nothing around me less than a million dollars currently.

Attached: alcoholic-cat.jpg (500x508, 49K)

Just got out

Attached: 902.jpg (680x544, 30K)

>30-40%

More like 300-400%

lol try over half at least. I'm not paying a dime more than $70k for a 3 bedroom house. They aren't worth more than 2 years salary.

Checked

kek

so 800k?

Attached: 1519277038366.png (664x735, 197K)

California won't be the only state, housing prices all over the nation are insane.

some literal who's tweet about commie housing isn't a happening you faggot

>user thinks he know more about the market than real estate agents

Real estate agents are just scammers with a legal job

finally now all the boomers can die and housing can be great again

power of marketing is reaching the top

expect fall of great babylon

>willow glen
>small neighborhood in San Jose, California
>bay area
yes, the entire housing market in cali is falling apart because one neighborhood in one city in one county in an area known for rapid fluctuation is concerned.
LOOK OUT FOLKS! BETTER SELL YOUR PROPERTY IN AN AREA WITH THE SECOND MOST EXPENSIVE REAL ESTATE IN THE COUNTRY!

Attached: sad_tom02.jpg (620x309, 66K)

Its because of those stupid remodeling home shows. They always show a house in bumble worth 80k but by the end of the renovation the house is 280k. People dont want used counter tops if the person is going to live there for awhile. In a few years those new tiles and drawers are going to look like shit. And all that money that was spent would be for nothing. Because people think you can just jack up the price of something and still have someone buy it. It doesnt work like that.

this.
Boomers get fucking irate when you low ball thier houses and cars.
I have been doing it on FB market place and its pretty hilarious. I recommend you do it and tell your millennial friends. They want to fuck us over with thier pensions and SS, well fuck you buddy were not paying near asking price for that rotten shack your trying to hock 2-3x what you bought it for sorry sweety this isnt the 90s

I have noticed this in Minneapolis too. Everyone said, it's a sellers market. But now everyone started listing their homes and interest rates for loans were raising. It's exciting in a sense because then we will hopefully have cheap homes to buy in the next few years

minimum 5 year, more like 10-15 years till bottom

Can confirm live in this hellhole, more and more homes for sale tons of people leaving and talking of leaving, politics are retarded beyond imagination, locally we had scandal of passing out gold watches ina cup at local gov meeting after raising next year budget on nonsensical projects
Telephone poles in middle of road, no joke, they then put sidewalk zigzaging around them out into road creating a protruding curb bikers will wreck if not careful, parking on both sides so if 2 way tragic you have to wait for other to pass, blacktop sidewalks instead of concrete, spend millions restoring beach walk path bridge, gigantic gov building built maybe biggest in town other than Safeway and drug stores then abandoned few years later to build in new location, homeless shelter in the middle of downtown
Redoing street on business st and taking forever, repainting crosswalks for months on end, strip bridge to repave it and never finish, mill cleanup project not done correctly and toxic ashes dumped in soil that they burned at smokestacks, turned it into a park for families, a train that can’t leave town anymore cause a tunnel collapsed and they can’t fix it,
It’s like an absurd nightmare

lol I have noticed this aswell. It is a sellers market and everyone that has wanted to get out in the last decade is doing it finally
the house across from me is for sale even

Your probably right. I'm so desparate for land and a house right now that I would probably doom in at a 25% drop here.....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
UHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

This. There are some really cute houses in nice neighborhoods for about that price if you aren't in a meme state

I have 3 on my block. One already was reduced by 6.5%

chinese "investment" in the US is a fraction of what it was last year

Attached: chyna.png (649x961, 330K)

I want to see it all burn.

Thank god....

Who cares about Commiefornia, let them rot.

Home after home goes up for sale in the Bay Area and Chinks buy every last one of them. It's really disgusting to witness

You can’t reduce price more than 100%, mathlet

Is it happening?

Attached: 1502700231595.jpg (1204x1042, 272K)

-400% lol so the buyer owns the seller 4 houses now?
what kind of fuckin math are they teaching in Canadia?

american asset for americans, we should meme it

Aww, you can't get rich selling out your land and culture to unethical money pouring in from China any more and now are stuck selling your overpriced house for what it's actually worth to regular Americans who actually want to live in it? What a shame.

>Implying you could make it two years in that SJW thought crime factory without blowing your brains out.

>we’re half way through the year
>”Chinese investment so far this year is half of what it was last year”
You don’t say.

>implying you could get hired there

This is the realtor's narrative for home buyers. Show us the one for home sellers

Give me half your paycheck if I get an interview?

I probably should've posted the full article
investment during the similar period is down, not just total numbers

Attached: art.png (577x3057, 843K)

For fuck sakes, Steve. This is why nobody likes us around here.

Ok.

>be me
>living in So. IL
>ugh
>small town
>people asking 250k for 2 bdrm homes
>wtf
>time passes
>many of these homes on market for 2 years now
>start slashing prices like crazy
>3 homes around me sell
>60k original asking 200k
>75k original asking 250k
>50k original asking 175k

Can't sell to people who don't make much. Houses will sit empty until the prices reflect the income of potential buyers. Jews are just going to have to eat it and cut their prices.

But I thought California has billions in surplus that they could use to fix this with

>buyers are less likely to pay over asking price
Now why would anyone ever pay over the asking price?

Trips.
Although, I work as my own realtor. I flip houses in Ma and Ri. Do it yourself. Save money. Research it yourself. Call local police, find out if there are issues with the tenants. Get cozy with elected officials, violations will disappear without you having to lift a finger. When you can’t resell and you become a landlord don’t be a slum lord. Take care of the property, cut grass, spray exterior for bugs, paint what you need to. Never accept partial rent. If they don’t pay, get in touch with your lawyer immediately. Tack on extra fees as incentive to pay on time. I make good money. 15k plus a month, before expenses, mortgages etc. You can do it too.

So what are the Chinks doing with their money now? Did they lost everything when crypto collapsed, are they saving in preparation for the tradewar, what?

Imagine actually being so fucking retarded that you think Google is stealing your engineers by paying them more. You have a better chance of winning the powerball than bypassing Google's 5 layers of interviews to even get in that shithole.

this, a home is where you live not some object of speculation especially since your own boomer politics made it go up in value just cause its in a white area. kill all boomers deport all shitskins and all homes are affordable again

im going to laugh when the market crashes and your overleveraged ass loses all his properties due to foreclosure and being vastly underwater.

WOMP WOMP

Going by Case-Shiller, homes are more than double what they should be, on average.

They get into bidding wars. More than one person wants the home, so buyers offer more than asking price to make sure no one can beat the offer.

Ghetto glenn is full of spics and niggers

about fucking time
hope those jew bankers and baby boomers get whats coming to them

Came for the chuckels, got the Canuck-els..
Lol

I buy low, either foreclosed or going to be, I talk with the owners. I’ve made bad deals before, but I’m a licensed general contractor, I fix it up and sell it. I’m aware of the impending crash in 2-3 years, now is the time to buy low and sell high. I’ll give tips if you need it.

Also, not underwater at all. I own my own company. Real estate is something I do on the side.

Like Hongcouver. The Chinks don't care about valuations because any money they can get out of the country is still better than having it all taken by the government.

you are ignoring the basic factor of free trade and open borders that increased the foreign population by 100 million in a few short years.

we need to:
1) close the border (Iron Curtain style, muh nigga)
2) reduce the population thru deportation
3) confiscate houses owned by money laundering chinks (recipients of western wealth transfer funds)
4) deport the globalist traitors to china
5) QUARANTINE ASIA/AFRICA/LATINA AMERICA

this will return this nation to 80s level of housing affordability (2X the average annual salary)

According to wolframalpha 3.3k 1950's USD when scaled for inflation equates to about 34k today. Notice that the median home went from 2x family income to nearly 10x family income. That is untenable and will lead to loss of social cohesion.

>deport foreigners, close borders, end immigration/h1bs, end foreigners owning property, confiscate foreign owned property

You all are way overreacting

This area has had balooning housing prices for years now. These "reductions" are only off the ballooning price, not actual reductions from selling prices.

The market is stil way overpriced, and no end is in sight

appraiser user here

The main factor driving home prices like pic related is demand from an influx of over 120 million foreigners in the span of 2 decades thanks to free trade and open borders.

So cal, Jew York and most of the East Coast has super high home prices because they contain the extreme majority of foreigners (120 million), are already urban hotbeds, and are also major economic centers

Should Trump actually stop free trade, close immigration, and deport ALL foreigners, home prices in cali, and urban areas would see serious reduction, which the populace would benefit from immensely

What does it feel like to be a profiteering parasite that is personally responsible for negative wealth creation amongst your fellow Americans?

Are you also 6'5" with 10" cock?

Willows Glen is a nice older area that has always been overpriced. It's a small area jammed between high crime neighborhoods, which I'm sure has only gotten worse (moved a couple years ago). Bay area natives are fleeing in droves, inventory is very high, few are willing to pay out the ass to live in trendy neighborhoods.

Attached: 1529355009809.png (1024x517, 38K)

>implying most of that doesn't go into taxes, housing, gas, food, water, and more taxes

Attached: listen.png (716x517, 613K)

In MA it is par the course to bid $50-75k over asking for a property to actually get it.

Pretty good. Enough to put my kids through private school, while you wallow in self pity. Feels good man.

Nope, 5’5”. Tiny dick.

It's just as bad in Crook county. The market can't crash fast enough.

US also had a much lower cost of living and much higher quality of life before free trade/NAFTA/China.

Bay Area, Seattle, LA, San Diego, NYC, Boston used to all be working class blue collar white cities. The houses in these cities were priced at 2X the average annual salary.

It took a blue collar worker only 2 years income to afford a house in cities that are now out of reach for even white collar earning 6 figures.

Also, products were much cheaper and of higher quality before free trade.

Free trade raped the west

oi vey, housing citizens can actually afford? The banks aren't gonna be happy about this.

I want to see Chicago crash and burn for what they have done to IL. Let IL serve as an example to anyone that thinks liberal policy ever works.

Buying now is buying at near all time high... that's the opposite of buying low lol. You probably shouldn't be giving people tips.

Checked. Also true. Unless you look into foreclosures. Get them before the bank does. I’ll pay homeowners 10k cash to sell to me. They’re already upside down on their mortgage. This way we both walk away screwing the bank with something in our pockets.

Day of the rope

I'm sure they just want out and to take their money and entire extended families out here with them. I really had no problem with Asians before noticing this migration increase but it's really infuriating and the same folks who we foolishly gave our manufacturing sector to are buying our lands out from under us. They are a dirty, unfriendly people who refuse to assimilate.

Nothing has started.

Willow Glen is an upscale enclave in San Jose that nobody wants to move to because it's surrounded by minorities. It is not indicative of California as a whole or the entire country.

Man, Jow Forumstards are so fucking retarded.

Attached: kiddo.jpg (600x315, 22K)

I wonder how many of these houses have been empty "investment properties" for years?

welcome to white flight
if you have a house in a suburban area 30-40 mins from a metro, enjoy being rich as fuck a couple years from now. if you have a house in california or condo in new york, you should sell before you’re underwater

>Free trade raped the west
that was the whole point, along with open borders
weaken Western nations especially the US

>So what are the Chinks doing with their money now?
buying fake apartments in fake African cities that they will never be able to live in

Attached: 2c45774266bc68fcd686253ba596190b-greatwall.jpg (1586x891, 268K)

OH NO NO NO NO

Still underwater from 2010 huh?

tons

None.

the realtor tells the buyer there is more than one offer, but in the contract can't say how much. the other offers are actually investors, lowballing. the realtor tells nervous buyer to give them their best offer. nervous buyer thinks he has to offer more to get house.
recently sold house where I got more than asking. first time buyer, young, family.
real estate is a gruesome business, I don't know how the agents can look at themselves in the mirror.

The housing prices are insane everywhere in the world, including the united states, and including your rural village area.

If you compare the average house price and then take the average wage you will see that the average house price exceeds the average wage by 3x that, which is fucking insane in comparison to what it was 20 years ago.

If you want a house in the United States you need to learn how to build it.

When all the retarded everblue cucks leave California by the millions, the rest of the country will have to deal with these yuppies and how they vote. What I'm saying is it's over for Trump if California falls

Buying is at an all time high, very true. Now is the time to sell property that isn’t making you money. I’m not suggesting you buy a house now, the bidding wars are off the charts. I sold a three family in Providence, good location, paying tenants etc for 350k. I bought it almost 15 years ago for 37k. Did all the work myself. That’s almost 300k profit. Which goes into the next house.

>Take 2 week course, get license

Hey, I'm a professional, take my expert advice!

>I don't know how the agents can look at themselves in the mirror.
Jews don't have a soul.

What is the change in average square footage over than same time span?

I'm not even going to read this thread to see if this was mentioned but in my experience when I went to sell my condos back in '07 people were offering me an amount more than the banks would assess the property at and would not approve the loans. Therefore the market did not set the selling price but the banks did. so fuck the free market lies and fuck the banks. i'm out

Found the white person

Commie detected. I’ll be the one selling rope for you punks.

>If you want a house in the United States you need to learn how to build it.
I have a few friends who built pole barn homes. May not be the most aesthetically pleasing but they are huge and only cost a fraction of what homes for sale are listing for.

>near all time high
it fucking sucks bruh. My property is worth a fortune compared to what I paid and it is so fucking tempting to put it on the market... but because the markets so high I would actually wind up downgrading on what ever property I wind up buying.

Your language use indicates that you are a boomer. Never mind, you won’t make it to that day.