What do you think about Vladimir Putin?

What do you think about Vladimir Putin?

Attached: Vladimir_Putin_official_portrait.jpg (1256x1610, 858K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tPqOc4lOYuk
youtube.com/watch?v=YgGzAKP_HuM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

trump is his bitch

Attached: cock holster.jpg (1240x1031, 222K)

I don't think of him at all.

I am a manlet and he unironically is one of the people I look up to.

he's okay

Attached: 14_mccartney_putin_g_w.jpg (1024x576, 124K)

>trump is everyone's bitch
t. sore ass leftists

Not going to lie he looks handsome as fuck in that picture.

youtu.be/tPqOc4lOYuk
S
W
A
G U N S L I N G E R ' S
G
E
R

youtube.com/watch?v=YgGzAKP_HuM
Rasputin and Putin

metaphorically or literally?

You are his pawns by suppirting trump baka

how do you understand so clearly Putin's interests?

Open borders to central Asia manlet cuck

I dont mind the man-let.
But when the kikes tell the Queen to tell the Government to go to war with Russia, I'll put a bullet in him no problem.
Every man must do his duty.

You are a sorry American. A country founded by revolt, you fellate the Russian. Res ipsa loquitur.

A chekist rat ass, should be killed along with everyone involved with ex-KGB/FSB.

who is it ?

>russia stronk
>destabilize america

It's not hard my friend

maybe immortal

Attached: IMG_0536.jpg (620x387, 74K)

Unironically brilliant. Figured out a way to defeat the US I don't think would've even occurred to Stalin, that obviously sailed right over Gorbachev's head.

Putin is brilliant.

we're fine lad

corrupt liar and open borders traitor of ethnic russians

After the watching his interviews on Showtime he shares a lot of the same conservative values we share in the West. He dislikes degeneracy, not a fan of open homosexuality, understands the threat of globalism. I have no idea about his past, but he comes across very reasonable and loves his family, when they asked about his daughters, his reaction was glowing, only another Father would catch that.

Controlled opposition. Basically our current Hitler. Talks smart, takes jabs at the NWO, but in the end he fulfills his role in their plan.

Do you really think the KGB doesn't know what's going on with those satanists? The bullshit NASA feeds us? Instead of blowing the lid on all of it, they cooperate and "work together" on the international space station.

Attached: 1at1KVJ.jpg (612x540, 61K)

Attached: 1527570694200.png (1024x749, 228K)

Scumbag KGB spook who lies for a living when he's not jailing/poisoning his political opponents in a desperate effort to stay in power.

I think he should do a better job removing degenerates. But he is only one man.

BASED

Based.

The left just hates him because he is a strong white male leader.

He's dead.

Attached: putin is ded.jpg (620x413, 63K)

Smart Kraut here..

A failure of a leader who is driving his country into the ground.

There's no reason russia shouldn't be an economic powerhouse right now, except for the fact that putin and his cronies have bankrupted the country.

honest man and i cant wait for the day when big brother Russia comes to take my country under their wing again

London official working for russian colonial administration, just like all russian rulers past 1917

its filled with russians. They've been behind western europe for 100 years because they are russians.

Attached: hajnal-line.jpg (720x600, 36K)