What do you think about this music video ? Is it anti-white ?

What do you think about this music video ? Is it anti-white ?
youtube.com/watch?v=kbMqWXnpXcA

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (246x138, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rollingstone.com/music/news/how-beyonce-jay-z-defy-western-art-tradition-in-apeshit-video-w521615
youtube.com/watch?v=g3GmC1HDx08
youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk
youtube.com/watch?v=WEMMVHAINFM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Those two hate ypipo and have been pretty clear about it.

I tried looking for symbolism in there but it just seems to be typical art from the Louvre. Anyone else?

It's shit

I'm an idiot. The building itself is a pyramid of course. They seem to show a (dark) fallen angel at the start. I am not that familiar with the bible, but there seem to be a lot more references.

Attached: Louvre_Museum_Wikimedia_Commons.jpg (1920x807, 303K)

I find it ironic that brown people stand among our works and declare "this is what we made" all while contributing to a rapid decline in complexity and deepness of art. To us it's the product of thousands of years of increased complexity reaching the pinnacle of artistic expression and skill. But to them our masterpieces are just an expensive things they can flex with. This is the total destruction and disrespect of my culture but I will be accused of being bad because I notice it.

It's anti-music.

If this shit was played for me out of context, I'd think it was an SNL sketch or something.

yeah we can thank (((hollywood))), (((postmodernism))) and (((materialism))) for that.

Attached: IMG_0679.jpg (700x843, 232K)

garbage

Attached: tumblr_o2ikklhaoz1rgam01o1_r1_1280.gif (750x424, 881K)

just basic masonic shit like every music which is hyped up in the media nowadays
trying to cover it with art

Sounds like they finally went bananas.

Attached: 1512320101136.jpg (589x295, 25K)

2 black artist dancing to a song called "Apeshit"

I honestly don't even know what racism is anymore.

Attached: racism-2014.png (900x400, 199K)

>I can't believe we made it
Your dad is a rich producer. What do you mean you can't believe you "made it"?

I find it kind of ironic on some levels. By having niggers do their monkey shuffles around actual displays of art, only serves to highlight their own inherit ugliness. They juxtapose the beauty and accomplishments of Whites against their own lack thereof.

Also this """"song""" is unspeakably awful. Once again, juxtaposing white beauty with nigger ugliness.

Attached: Black Music.png (1130x884, 351K)

rollingstone.com/music/news/how-beyonce-jay-z-defy-western-art-tradition-in-apeshit-video-w521615

Get ready to rage. Also this is the (((author))) of this piece

> The Louvre's stature depends on people believing that "The Coronation of Empress Joséphine" is the art, but the eye tells a different story – hanging behind Beyoncé and her dancers, the painting is reduced to wallpaper.

>Throughout the "Apeshit" video, Beyoncé and Jay-Z repeatedly upstage some of Western classical art's most famous images in one of its central sacred spaces. Beyoncé holds a series of chopping micro-poses with her hands before Saiz cuts quickly to an image of a distressed character, hands held up to shield her head, taken from another David painting, "The Rape of the Sabine Women." The placement of the hands connects the two frames, but Beyoncé's is virile, aggressive and in charge, while David's figure seems merely fearful.

>It's not only Beyoncé who eclipses the art. Just a few scenes before the singer's victory over Venus de Milo, a line of her dancers sway back and forth in the foreground while another white marble statue, "The Winged Victory of Samothrace," looms inertly behind them. Everything Is Love's cover image, which also comes from the "Apeshit" video, casually one-ups the "Mona Lisa": A dancer carefully tends to a black man's hair while Leonardo da Vinci’s beauty languishes in the distance.

Attached: elias leight.png (1115x1112, 766K)

How far we have fallen

Attached: 143.png (817x597, 671K)

youtube.com/watch?v=g3GmC1HDx08

I think you couldn't pay me to watch it.

Attached: 8dd6f07b51bbd3574d0f6601eeb4b10ecc7bb43472d0818cebb730acee7c347b.jpg (625x351, 34K)

>the painting is reduced to wallpaper.
wrong

I thought it was great, Jay z and Beyonce continue to put out mature music, inspiring youths in the hiphop scene by showing what one should spend their money on and just how far a man who has the same skin color as them, born in the same city as them, can go in this world.

"You wanna know what's more important than throwin' away money at a strip club? Credit." -Jayz

"I bought some artwork for one million
Two years later, that shit worth two million
Few years later, that shit worth eight million
I can't wait to give this shit to my children" -Jayz

some artwork is a great investment, better than most stocks, the value appreciates like crazy.

It's pathetic the way people in this thread regard some individuals that they don't even give the time of day to try to understand.

>Throughout the "Apeshit" video, Beyoncé and Jay-Z repeatedly upstage some of Western classical art's most famous images in one of its central sacred spaces.

How can you say that with a straight face?

That's kind of hilarious. I never expected that song would be filled with symbolism.

I was at the zoo yesterday and I spent close to half an hour watching the gorillas, observing their behaviours, the way they communicate, their aggression. Black ghetto/african people truly behave like them imo. It's amazing that some people refuse to see the similarities.

>What do you think about this music video
Good joke, I will never watch it.

>>>reddit

what about Reddit? Are you unable to form even a half-assed sentence?

>Jow Forums gets so assblasted by black people they can't see the message

It's literally about Beyonce and Jay Z bragging about how rich they are. It's a capitalist love song.

not giving them views

I have thought this since I was 12, I was like can black not act likes apes

Attached: Anti-Patrick_Ewing_Evolution_Image.jpg (750x600, 27K)

>art is an investment vehicle

Fuck off moshe

If I were a famous artist I would stipulate that my art cannot be owned by degenerate negros like jayz. Theres only a handful of black people I would allow to own it.

Uh ok?

Fucking nigger apes disrespecting and desecrating western architecture and art, again.

LOL racist leaf goes to the zoo in watches gorillas do nothing n says "yup black people act just like that" it reminds me of a boondocks episode lol

Exactly that is another really cool aspect of this, like underdogs winning big. In spite of his race and his looks he has established himself to the point where he can rent out the louvre, let his wife dance like a weirdo, and record it all. Like a big middle finger to all racists or anyone in general who wouldn't want to see people that look like him in a place like that.

what does that mean?

>everything I don't like is bad

Art dealing is a money laundering scheme. Many of the Soviet spies in the US were art dealers.

>using the term racist
>on Jow Forums
>unironically

Holy shit, mcfucking kill yourself

One day you will realize that internet conspiracies don't translate to knowledge. Is it possible that art was or is used to launder money? Sure. But does that take away from anything I said? Nope.

Fact of the matter is, there are a lot of wealthy people who like to furnish their homes and invest their wealth in physical objects.

It's not so much about looks imo. I would let David Clarke own my art or allow in a nice museum, but jayz is a loser who only got famous by selling metaphoric shit sandwiches to niggers. I don't think people destroying society with shitty music based around the worst aspects of a 2nd rate culture deserve that power. It is a major flaw of capitalism. The guy has probably destroyed the potential of tens of thousands of young black american kids and many non black kids by preaching a shitty attitude to life.

'mcfucking kill yourself' lol that one was pretty good.

>internet conspriacy
>fucking proven after the release of the kgb archives

You're talking to a retard user, don't waste your time. He only probably reads what society tells him to, if he reads at all.

Just two nignogs trying to look "cultured" after they made bank selling 'mutts worthless shit.

lol I don't care about your simple minded justification for an irrational dislike of a celebrity, his success is a 'fuck you' to people like you too.

>is it anti-white?
it's anti-good.

France let those apes into a museum? christ what is wrong with society?

Exactly what I said These 2 are destructive niggers, and not all black people are niggers. While capitalism is the best system we have, it has it's flaws in how it applied now. These niggers have done nothing but further drag down fellow black people, and greater society as well. The music isn't even catchy or difficult to make. It's like cheap crystal meth.

>simple minded justification
See this is how I know you are a retarded leftist. You don't take the time to actually think about what is happening, what was said, nor the ramifications of it all. You just PROJECT like a typical poorly educated leftist some phrases at someone who just triggered you by exposing you to ideas you were conditioned to not like. Run along kid, you won't have a good time here. Or stay a while and through a long and painful process you will grow up, learn, and become one of us...even if we have to administer the red pills rectally.

Btw..his success is a fuck you to black people. I'm doing well and my people do fairly well. It's the black kids that grow up to think they are always oppressed, that they need to sell drugs or kill/oppose cops that suffer. Not me. Congrats on being another retard.

>my culture
your culture is those two, mutt

his success is based on his jew masters allowing him to play out an act like a pawn which all the niggers should follow
our masters have got the blacks wrapped around their finger so tightly that they provide their own degenerate leaders to lead them even further into their own decay
how far has the negro fallen since he became a free man
and whose fault do you think that is?
both the negros, because he doesn't have the capacity to look towards the future as much as the other races, and their masters, who di have that capacity and know their black pets don't, and are using it against them
the blacks will never be a serious problem because for as long as they exist they will always be props, fodder to throw at the enemy when you want to hide behind a proxy
and the blacks allow it
why i do no know
but their culture is filled with violence
presumably because of themselves and increased by their masters, as they breed their pets into perfection

They did this in the Louvre in Paris.
It's childish. and hypocritical. We're essentially talkng about multi millionaire blacks who not only live in the whitest, richest part of their country, but also about a woman who bleaches her skin while talking about "black pride".

That was really edgy.

>no rebuttal
I'll take that as a win, but I already knew I would.
Stay a while kid, you will learn something. You will become one of us if you do though. Your choice.

It's kangz the song. Niggers are happy when they get paid, but these nigger singers are starting to cash in on the hate white people fad.

most redditors are quitters though
they'll just get back to their lefty safespace and cry about the right being literal nazi's to them

Why is the title Apeshit? Do these niggers have any self awareness?

Yes, but some of them will start noticing the nonsense we point out to them back in their communities. Slowly, they will resent their communities and thirst for the brutal uncensored truth that they get here. It's a process, but anyone who comes here faces a pretty big possibility of becoming one of us. Many Jow Forumsacks were created this way. If they get the urge to come back here a couple times they're ours.

lol you can have all the internet wins you want. It is hard to respond to something so off base. It is hard to imagine that I used to type the same type of bs to people that you are sending my way now. I am not sure if I am becoming more liberal or if POL is becoming more stupid. I think you should take a break from this site man, honestly.

Think about how cringy what you're saying is. You are telling a stranger to 'run along' 'grow up' 'become one of us' etc. You sound nuts m8.

Don't even get me started on your weird black kids comment.

I don't watch videos of chimpanzees in clothing

Is reddit as big of a boogie man as the Jews? Or is the illuminaughty bigger and badder than both?

>reddit spacing
>no rebuttal

If you want to actually have a debate then engage with the topic at hand. You get called a kid, because you act immaturely and thus are almost certainly a kid (or have the mindset of one). C'mon, give us the best rebuttal to what is actually at hand with shitsandwich sellers like jayz. If you want a debate we can debate, but you're only going to get more triggered the more we point out just how cringe and degenerate jayz, and people like you who defend him, are. Are you up for it?

Anyone else think Jay z looks like a lesbo in the pic related

look at those poor opressed billionaires

lololol you're super entertaining.
"your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to debate about nothing with a random on Jow Forums"

I think you should let go of the "us vs them" mindset. Jay z is a person just like any and all other celebrities. If you think he sells shit that is even more of a reason to admire him... are you skilled enough to sell shit to an entire city of people for over a decade? I don't think so.

I doubt they are oppressed much any more, aside from maybe the occasional unnecessary traffic stop.

I didn't but now that you mention it I would agree

>begins to play with the idea that jayz basically sells shit
I got a chuckle from that
>suggests selling shit is some great honourable feat
>implies life is all about money and vanity
And you think I was wrong to suggest you are immature? TOPKEK

I see, so we are getting to your holier than thou complex. Jay Z is a New-Yorker, New York is full of go-getters and hustlers. Trump said it best in a speech a while ago. Something along the lines of "buisness is a game, money is just a way of keeping score".

Jay z Isn't less of a person because he is doing better in the game than you are. It's cool if you don't like his music or his hustle. no big deal man.

But I for one want to do well financially in my life and can find inspiration in guys like him and trump and others....so.

>implies life is all about money (to the point of selling shit sandwiches to desperate people)
>gets called out
>"he's a hustler" rebuttal
Seriously? Are you going to sell shit sandwiches idolizing a lifestyle of crime and blaming whitey to black kids too?
>calls our side the bad/evil side
Leftists have no self awareness

Did you even listen to the lyrics?!

His success is passed on selling crack to niggers, making raps that encourage other niggers to sell crack, and selling t shirts....his success is a fuck-you to poor black folks everywhere, and they're too stupid to see it.

i genuinely didn't understand a word what they were saying. how do i know if someone is anti-white if all they spew is monkey gibberish?

guess i'm the only one that watched it then?

Attached: uhh_eea_uh_muh.png (575x323, 253K)

Well I used the shit sandwich analogy to indulge you. In reality his music is kinda fun to decipher. If you don't care for his voice or whatever, his lyrics can be pretty entertaining. but to each his own.
You paint a picture that poor starving/dehydrated/emaciated people back in the day decided to spend their last coin on a Jay z album. Which is hilarious.

And honestly I am not sure what I am going to do to become successful, once you get your head out of your ass you will realize that becoming something in this world isn't an easy feat. When someone does do it, its pretty impressive.

What side? When did I call anyone evil? It is 2018 man why do you still see things in red vs blue? You're too old to be fooled by false dichotomies...I hope.

To Apeshit? yessir, but you have to keep in mind that this is only 1 song on an entire album taken out of context. Also, in order to get word out about an album an artist will typically create one or two 'hype' songs that have less substance but can be played loudly in cars or in clubs...some call this a 'hit single'. Sp maybe this isn't the best piece of work to judge the character of two people you have never met lol...even though that on its face is kinda silly.

>What do you think about this music video ? Is it anti-white ?
No, it just makes niggers look like even more like vicious retarded monkeys than they already do. Didn't really think it was possible.

they're all pawns in the same game
just as us
we're being played with
the only question is, who moves the pieces

This Video would be worthless if it wasn't preformed in front of European art so it is quite insulting to suggest otherwise which i suspect is the point.
When blacks care about something greatly i'm sure Europeans in the future will return the favour.

it's literally Shakespeare!!!

--Kikey Shekelberg, RollingStone

unironic redditors will never become unironic pollacks
reddit are lefties, complete and utterly
tell me, are we gods that we can change the fruits of trees? if the fruits are left, then is the tree not left? so it shall be left for all its days because the ground it grew on twisted it into becoming left and producing left fruits
it will never change
determinism is right, god does not exist and all our actions are decided by our genes and our environment, nothing else
free will is ab illusion of the brain

apeshit indeed

are they calling themselves apes? at least theyre honest

>posting 2 satanist niggers who have demons inside
no goy, watch your "culture" music, very gud yes

>apocalypse now, please.

"satanists" ok bro

youtube.com/watch?v=WEMMVHAINFM

Bumping thread with the only thing Whiter than classical art - classical music

It sounded like typical mindless niggertry to me. I could only tolerate a couple of minutes of it. But yes they have that l hate whites look to them.
What l tiny hilarious is the arrogant blacks are superior look around superior white art.

Drugs man, drugs.

Attached: 1529701767134.gif (202x175, 1.86M)

niggers