Latin Europe

Italy seems to be awakening, so what about the rest of us?

We are a laughing stock. I was surprised recently by how far Spain has fallen, I had no idea since they keep to themselves. I thought they were doing fine.

In France it's bad outside of the rural areas but it feels like they might have a civil war. In Spain and Portugal we need something to really piss off the average guy otherwise we'll just fade away with little resistance.

Things are still too stable and quiet in my country despite the obvious degeneration and replacement, which actually makes me worried for the future. It's like we exist somewhere else entirely.

Attached: Latin_Europe_Wikivoyage_Map.png (3000x2100, 818K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Close your borders and deport non whites, save white Portugal, but you have also too many immigrants is lisbon, France is almost lost, maybe there is hope for Italy

Attached: world_0-6impact_countries_2civilization_empires_1.png (1560x1028, 344K)

Shameless self-bump. Our right-wing is really just left-wing and our left-wing is very left-wing. This democracy was a mistake.

Take in half a million niggers and the right wing will promptly rise, i guarantee you
Except France which is a lost cause, i fear

Portugal has already half a million of them. France has millions, and Spain has morrocans.

What the hell? I thought they had 200,000 or so
Half a million is about the same number of both the legal and illegal ones in italy but within a much smaller population, how the fuck isn't it imploding yet?

From what i can gather in Polish media Spain is totally fucked. Literally Sweden 2.0 with femminists seizing control of the country.

The only thing that will red pill a heavily brainwashed population is when they experience first hand what concepts like (((diversity))) really mean. Italy isn't cucked because Italy hasn't been brainwashed (or at least it has been tried but for the most part failed miserably). The same thing can't be said for Spain, Portugal or France.

Portugal and Netherlands should be on the same tier desu

Without a racial census it's hard to know since we have a high naturalisation rate. I'd say there are 700.000 foreigners and that 600.000 of them are from outside Europe. I might be optimistic or pessimistic but that's what I think. I might not be taking into account the fact that a lot of them just leave for other EU countries.

This is accurate. multiracislist propagnada it is more strong in england, france, portugal netherlands, belgium, probably because of the old empires too, than it's in italy or greece or poland

A lot of this madness comes from the former colonies who speak our language, they come here because anything is better than their shithole and I don't know if they leave even if there's a really bad crisis.

In the South we literally still have slavery. We have illegal south asians and africans being used to work on farms. Slavs too. We also have 50.000 gypsies.

Honestly J U S T

Attached: 1348003813156.png (1000x1000, 119K)

Hmm, isn't it weird how they brought corruption charges on Rajoy and replaced the government in Spain as the Right was winning in Italy? It seems like they wanted to avoid a united front and they rushed to install a cuck.

Consider immigration with our youth emigrants and ageing population and we'll be throwing Portugal a goodbye party this century. In 2021 our national census will have a question for ethnicity, so looking forward to it.

Yes, the EU especially is known for tricks like that

>700.000 foreigners and that 600.000 of them are from outside Europe
Weird, generally the trend in other europea countries seems to half of immigrants being europeans and the other half being non-europeans
perhaps you just have been extremey unlucky

I would say France has probably 10-12 million non whites immg there already. Spain probably 6 million, Portugal 1.5 million, Italy, 5 million

>We have illegal south asians and africans being used to work on farms. Slavs too.
lol like in Terronia

There's 5 million and half foreign residents and perhaps another million and half foreigners who have acquired citizenship
Of these, over half are europeans
So we have roughly 3 million plus non-europeans here, plus 500-600k irregulars 300-400k of which are nogs and arabs, but most won't stay for longer

Northern and Central France is not a part of your subhuman arabic club.

>t. Merseyside octoroon

>t.non white immigrant in the uk

FIGHT!
youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk

arabic filth

Attached: A3B5B7B9-B1D7-4385-B793-D1E10F47E7B1.jpg (1248x2035, 494K)

Mohammed you have already lost in that debate, italians, french, portuguese, spanish share nothing with arabs, not even genetically, look whre arabs fall by genes (pca) and look where are south euros. you are so dumb.

Attached: 8-dna-12-autoss_00v_pca_fig1.png (1600x1440, 515K)

Well, according to official statistics in 2016 we had 226.555 legal foreigners from outside of Europe, and 166.414 from Europe. That's 392.969 total. Naturalisation rates are high so maybe 600.000 non-euros isn't that far off, though I'd have to adjust the euros to be a bit higher so about 200.000. It's bad either way.

Attached: dna1_autossoomDNA1_b10a.png (1256x1240, 320K)

We are and will be forever.
We must abandon the "Western" orld and move East. I encorage my brothers to perform a Exodus to save ourselves and our families while there's still time. As this continues to, in downfall, and it wont change, it is wise to start to mve out while they let us move out.

Just nuke my country

Attached: 1485184762864.png (568x590, 233K)

They will need us, the honest working and efficient man, the European. Without us, the niggers that they want to import will naturaly collapse their project because they are subhumans. It will reach a time when they will bar us from leaving because it will be a necessaty to breed European younglings to keep their adventure cb.

run like a rabbit? rotfl
are descendant of those iberians that have done the reconquista?

No one give 2 shits about reconquista. We are not fighting arabs. It was 1000 years ago.

No. I live and die right here.

*shakes ass in a museum*
*shakes ass in the national palace*
You can laugh really hard if you abstract yourself from this physical existence, it's a state of constant amusement at the sheer insanity of modern times

You can stay if you want your children to be negrified. I want my children to survive and prevent them of the disease of racemixing

So they blood and sacrifice was in vain? a people without history is a people without memory

yes. as you can see. but along time ago. kings willingly gave power to wealthy merchants more than 500 years ago. they shit in their sacrifice long ago.
Again, we are not fighting Arabs. It's the Jews and Democracy

ok so run away, just ask to yourself what would your ancestors do? run? fckg cucks

Yes. The West is lost. There are no more countries in the West. Only jewish puppets