What happens in Armenia?

Attached: 1529785808627.jpg (640x947, 295K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Avarayr
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they make some pretty good snuff flicks. mostly black and white stuff high contrast

It's a poor shithole who follows the world's oldest heretical church and is this cursed with being dominated by Orthodox Russians or Mohametan Turks almost always.
Even kid-slapping Catholics are better

They have the only remaining original Christianity. Vaguely

Due to blockades by turkey and azerbaijan. The people freezedyring winter and aby attwmpt at fixing it is impeded by turkey and azerbaijan.
They stopped this by restarting their nuclear plant that was shut down in 80's. This got all the countries around them nervous so russia came in and modernised the reactor for them

Well I'm glad they didn't have to compromise with the roach. They know better than most the price of allowing the Turkroach any measure of power over you.

The Russian is shit too

Russian rules is pretty fucking far from ideal but I'd take them over filthy Turkic scum any day.

The young Turks of the Ottoman Empire committed Armenian Genocide.

They breed and raise thots for BBC satisfaction

>Persian imposed Christianity
>original
yea

>snuff flicks
doesn't exist.

1.5 million wasn't enough

They get btfo by Turks

really makes you think

Attached: TYT[1].jpg (618x397, 69K)

>>Persian imposed Christianity
They died like the Spartans fighting the Persians to keep the Christian faith instead of converting to Zoroastrianism as the Persians enforced.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Avarayr

Also this battle is the reason why Armenian church is not Orthodox. The Council of Chalcedon was in Constantinople during the battle and the Armenian delegation didn't attend because war. So everyone else became Orthodox and Armenians refused.

Neither the young turks alone, nor the army that was remaining in the Empire during WW1, nor any special forces could have killed so many people. The genocide happened because it was done by the general turkish and kurdish population that were turning Armenians in to the government or killing them themselves. They knew they'd get the property of the Armenians they get rid of. So don't just blame some dickheads in the government, the population is to blame just as well.

Also some pics of Armenia

Attached: Stepanakert.jpg (960x599, 307K)

wtf I thought you mehmets only lived in germany and the french kebab were algerians

Attached: Skyrim IRL.jpg (1800x1200, 347K)

u wot
I'm not mehmet

Attached: tatev-monastery-armenia.jpg (960x644, 284K)

Attached: 13984872683_3b07f5ad62_k.jpg (2048x620, 1.15M)

nice churches

do armenians even visit these?

The oldest cathedral in the world

Attached: Etchmiadzin.jpg (887x589, 559K)

bunch of failed jews

Yes, most people visit them at least once a year, they're the top tourist spots as well.

Attached: Monastyr_Gegard_1.jpg (1280x853, 422K)

great insight mutt

Some Hellenism too

Attached: garnii.jpg (1440x960, 178K)

what % go to church weekly?

>what happens in Armenia?
Armenian Shoah.

Cannot say, but probably not too high. Soviet legacy and all. But it's changing now, people are getting closer to the church.

Attached: PF_17.05.10_centralEasternEurope_homogeneity420px.png (420x619, 15K)

It's not like Armenia's full of fedoras, it's 95% Christian with self-proclaimed atheists only at 4% (the remaining 1% is mostly Yazidis and Iranian expats). But the culture of going to the church weekly is not a big thing in the post-Soviet world among religious people, they prefer going to the church when they see fit. I think half of the population visits a church at least once a month, but that's just my assessment.

I can tell you GENOCIDE does NOT happen there. Nope.

I feel sorry for these poor bastards.
Usually i don't give a fuck about poor shitholes, but armenians didn't deserve their misery. They never harmed anyone and used to be one of the oldest civilistans in human history.
Now they got fucked by arabs, turks and commis.

feels sad man

Attached: MwZkH.png (648x4040, 408K)

Should have become Zoroastrians instead.

Attached: sasani.jpg (960x697, 139K)

So that then the Persians converted us to Islam the same way? No thanks, I love bacon, alcohol, and my uncut dick. Although that thing with four wives is worth considering.

Iran wouldn't be Islamic then because the Armenians would send forces to help Babak Khorramdin and Mardavij's Zoroastrian-led revolts.

But now, we're all cucks for the Abrahamic virus.

Attached: 23116926_333253657146574_5296761173204076488_o.jpg (1300x907, 334K)

Aerials in the sky

brown people

What's the name (and context) of this painting? Everything is in arabic in the google search.