Get into discussion of tranny bullshit with family

>get into discussion of tranny bullshit with family
>blah blah depression and suicide rates before/after etc, transition doesn't help
>yeah but if you address them with their preferred pronouns they'll be happier for 10 seconds
>yeah but then they still kill themselves :^)
>discussion dies down
i am in need of hard statistics and facts and arguments and so on, in case we talk about it again
someone pls post something along those lines

also general tranny bullshit discussion

Attached: 1fr9ztsils511.jpg (2320x3088, 664K)

Other urls found in this thread:

genderanalysis.net/
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/8361863.stm
holyhormones.com/are-gender-bending-chemicals-causing-gender-bending-confusion/
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1092726/Gender-bending-chemicals-putting-future-risk.html
archive.is/Uajwi
archive.is/9sqNr
archive.is/0I0EO
archive.is/grwgp
archive.is/uPIbi
archive.is/oJS6y
archive.is/gK3Si
psc.dss.ucdavis.edu/faculty_sites//rainbow/html/facts_mental_health.html
zombietime.com/folsom_sf_2007_part_1/index.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bumping with Jow Forumstranspassing, that place is a goldmine

Attached: izhm3uvobs511.jpg (2320x3088, 734K)

Fuck you transphobic.

cheap bait, s󠀡󠀡oyboy

Attached: n4dii9qw3t511.jpg (2320x3088, 551K)

i have to admit i'm a bit addicted to tranny hate material

got any?

Attached: 94nyplyqgp511.jpg (1920x2560, 739K)

I do not look like any of these hons, i started HRT at 15 (well , late's 14) so i look like a cisgender woman, i advise you to check my favorite board of this shitty website, /lgbt/ .

I wonder, is the tranny thing aimed at beta males who play games?

Oh my god, no one gives a fuck, neck yourself and become part of the 80% already, you conceited MAN.

Tell them what dilation process is and how they're bodies treat their neo-gash as a wound. Pictures would help to ruin their day and change their mind.

Trolls aren't even trying anymore, sad.

>i'm mentally ill but don't look like these other mentally ill people
good on you
you'll end up killing yourself either way :)

it's about subverting order, and beta males are a particularly susceptible target
you just have to convince them that everything will be fine if they take foreign hormones, chop their cock off, and put on a dress
in a way, i don't hate trannies, they're just mentally ill. i hate people who push for this bullshit to be accepted as normal

Attached: hWI28oi_d.jpg (640x980, 43K)

If nobody cares then why you bother to reply? retard.

This, look up pictures of dilation.

cerra el orto vo'

good idea

>the tranny is a monkey
i'm curious, how do other monkeypeople react when the """"girl"""" they hooked up with whips out >her benis?

Attached: yd63xuldet511.jpg (960x1280, 106K)

Attached: r21td5jppl511.jpg (3024x4032, 499K)

Attached: TranniesInANut.jpg (732x814, 166K)

For people with actual gender dysphoria, HRT lowers the suicide rate, though we have no idea why, all other elements of "transition" don't help at all, and surgery in particular only makes things worse. The real villainry associated with trannies is two fold:
1. Predatory perverts and (((psychologists))) convincing people who don't have gender dysphoria that they do, and
2. Pushing it on kids, who couldn't even have symptoms because they haven't started puberty yet.
Remember, it is a physical disease. "Mental gender" is bullshit, the only real "transgenders", for want of a more accurate term, are those that physically feel like their body is incorrect.

Why are you appropriating Brazilian culture on being a tranny?

I know a bisexual jewish fat tranny MTF. Boy he is a mess. He's as left as they come but for some reason still likes cops

Attached: TrannyManInMontreal.jpg (955x1024, 123K)

I'm not a monkey, i'm still whitey, also colombia it's pretty transphobic so they likely won't react in a possitive way, but it doesn't matter, i still get dates and i get to suck heterosexual dicks

could sit down and watch the new TLC show "Lost in Transition" with them, its a bit boring compared to some of TLC's other shows but it has some golden moments

If doctors didn't consider it an illness, they could not perscribe hormones or surgery. That said, only the formers helps at all, and not by its effects on a person's looks.

>For people with actual gender dysphoria, HRT lowers the suicide rate
Real life doesn't really show this to be the case.

Attached: VomittingCup.gif (356x400, 2M)

I thought it was 45%?

Attached: TransBalL.png (900x677, 448K)

Yes it does, multiple epidemeological studies have confirmed it. But again, we have no idea WHY, and it doesn't validate the notion that the cure is to pretend you're a girl.

>when people tell you you're mentally ill so you chop your cock of to prove then wrong
a classic

i know about the whole john money deal, maybe i should study it in more detail

>heterosexual
oh sweety

Attached: u3ff1etflk511.jpg (1944x2592, 271K)

it's impossible to communicate this without sounding like im trying to edgy, but when i see these freaks i get an honest-to-god urge to physically hurt them
i never would
but it is a type of disgust that actually makes me feel threatened and i want to punch them
it doesn't happen with female-to-male ones, for whatever that's worth. but i also don't see too many of those

pic related: a must read

Attached: 1529429040456.png (1409x4759, 404K)

Yes it does.

sources :
/lgbt/
me
genderanalysis.net/

Attached: GaysNotWelcome.jpg (329x399, 21K)

The only cure is a mental home desu

Attached: TransChildrenInANut.jpg (690x461, 32K)

thanks
that's exactly the kind of thing i was thinking about when i posted the thread

this is interesting too

Attached: YHG2DRt.jpg (1600x1200, 208K)

"It doesn't matter what they do in the bedroom, it's their body" those were the words that started the slipper slope

Attached: Transnigger.png (620x2520, 71K)

> Pictures would help to ruin their day and change their mind.

Leave those perverts fags taking their hellish path

I think they're degenerate but they piss off women who want all the female gibs to themselves so I allow it. Plus, if I claim to be a masculine presenting transgender lesbian, I can access all the gibs exclusive to females and accelerate the financial collapse of the US government. Then, we can rebuild without women's rights and men will no longer have any desire to be an inferior woman. The new social hierarchy will be children < women < men, with voting rights and full time employment being exclusive to men.

A well managed home would certainly decrease the suicide rate by near 100%, but that's an awfully high tax burden for the public. Of course, anyone who perscribes hormone therapy for a prepubesent should be hanged.

i'm sorry but if you want to kill yourself because somebody uses the wrong words around you then that its self is proof you're mentally ill. by definition you have a chemical imbalance in your brain preventing you from thinking logically or responding proportionately to situations around you.
i'm not going to start playing 'make belief' just to make these mentally ill degenerates feel better about themselves, i have nothing to feel guilty for because it's not my fault the corporations are pretending being trans is normal instead of letting them get treatment for their mental illness.
stop eating non-organic food. start filtering your water. lift weights. most people who think they're trannies can probably be cured this way alone, it's just a hormone/chemical imbalance caused by the estrogenic carcinogens plaguing our water table and non-organic food (pesticides, fungicides, herbicides, GMO, growth hormones etc). if you want to be a tranny degenerate fine just stop trying to force me to play along with your delusions.
people don't kill themselves because people use mean words. they kill themselves because they have a mental illness that's being untreated.

Attached: Mermaids-suicide-stats-compressor.jpg (600x400, 36K)

that is very true
30 years ago it was a grown up man fucking a grown up man in the ass, now it's pumping prepubescent kids full of hormones for brownie points

Attached: cxdxn4w3sk511.jpg (1672x2206, 271K)

Andy fucking Milonakis passes better than some of these creatures

I remember that, classic.

Attached: Transniggerphobe.jpg (700x686, 101K)

Imagine being a father and you're trying to have a nice conversation with your family but your neckbeard son won't shut up about trannies.
Fuck.

That's why you make them private

Attached: TransVsTrains.jpg (599x301, 33K)

And gee I sure wonder why they want little kids to be on it. Oh sorry, (((they)))

Attached: (((WhiteProfessor))).png (758x518, 24K)

This is on fags as a whole so just take this as a bump

Attached: 243199.jpg (538x693, 36K)

MtF trans are the one class of people I just can not tolerate even in the slightest and I hope they all get burned at the stake.

Attached: postoptrannyfax.png (402x436, 96K)

Attached: trannydepression.png (1416x4048, 1.5M)

funnily enough, my father started it
it went something like this
>father: "i was at this work conference where they gave out gender stickers. what the fuck is a gender sticker? so i ask around, nobody knows, at some point one of those feminist types says if i think i'm a woman i have to write it on the sticker, so people call me she. that's a load of horseshit, these people are crazy."
>sister: "yeah you have to be inclusive and pronouns yadda yadda" and whatever else her commie friends are brainwashing her with (she didn't seem too convinced though)
me: ACKCHUALLY

Attached: s6wavti2sh511.jpg (1440x2560, 327K)

Attached: gayparents.jpg (800x758, 156K)

You are not a woman. You are mentally ill.

Theyre all crazy. And really lazy.

Attached: Aerofaggotrycompilation1.2_0.jpg (1340x8892, 1.83M)

They also like to target children because they're degenerate scum.

Attached: Aerofaggotrycompilation2.jpg (1277x1826, 909K)

>max file size 4mb but i got this infographic from here :|
>gaymenlovehiv.jpg

imgur.com/ a/mUZx4Jt

perfect

i'm not sure about showing them the pictures

i can probably get something good out of this, thanks

Attached: 265502b5q9511.jpg (2448x3264, 378K)

it's been known for a long time now that hormone disrupting chemicals leaking from plastics, in our soil, poisoning our water table etc are behind the gay & tranny pandemic. but it's completely hushed up. that's why the word "transphobic" was made up the same way "islamaphobia" was made up to stop you talking about about rape gangs, "transphobia" was to stop you talking about why so many kids are turning mentally ill.
>plastics feminising boys: news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/8361863.stm
>synthetic estrogens poisoning our food causing gender confusion: holyhormones.com/are-gender-bending-chemicals-causing-gender-bending-confusion/
>chemicals turning men gay and tranny: dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1092726/Gender-bending-chemicals-putting-future-risk.html

Attached: Varied-sources-and-effects-of-EDCs.png (604x676, 69K)

Statistics on gays and marriage:

archive.is/Uajwi

Science on gays as parents:

archive.is/9sqNr

The benefits of gay marriage:

archive.is/0I0EO

Genetic Evidence of Homosexuality:

archive.is/grwgp

Does conversion therapy work:

archive.is/uPIbi

HIV information:

archive.is/oJS6y

Are gays more likely to be pedophiles?

archive.is/gK3Si

Is being gay a mental illness?

psc.dss.ucdavis.edu/faculty_sites//rainbow/html/facts_mental_health.html

Are gays more likely to be pedophiles?

archive.is/gK3Si

folsom st fair 2007 report

zombietime.com/folsom_sf_2007_part_1/index.php

Attached: commonstdsgays.png (1110x678, 374K)

of course it doesn't happen with female-to-male ones, let me guess – you're a guy?
The reason why you get physically angry is because it's your mind's instinct to protect itself from uncomfortable ideas, particularly ideas which threaten your sense of identity, in this case the idea a man can become a woman.
The reason why is because you secretly want to be girl. When you see others having made this choice, you want to hurt them which would make them go away, but it doesn't change the fact that you're lying to yourself. Be who you really are, user

Attached: 1523323679808.jpg (748x768, 105K)

you're a sick person, transpeople are ghoulish

Attached: gayconversionstudypedos.jpg (750x1051, 231K)

Attached: gayfagforums.png (756x2525, 225K)

Attached: gayslikelytobepedos.png (2290x1080, 345K)

Attached: homosexualdelusions.png (1506x3976, 443K)

Yea I agree. I don't hate them, I hate the people pushing this shit. Similar to how I don't hate niggers, they are what they are, but we can't deal with them like the beasts they are because Kikes and their useful idiots all encourage and defend them.

weak bait shlomo, back to the JIDF headquarters for more training. stop poisoning the food and water supplies shekelstein.

Attached: 1511269906400.gif (360x202, 1.83M)

oh it's this faggot narrative
yes i think fags are disgusting so surely i am subconsciously a fag
it's the most jewish shit ever and you should be ashamed if you're being serious, which i doubt you are

Attached: misplacedpride.png (700x906, 262K)

Dont do it like the majority of women.

OD’ing on a ton of pills or aspirin is a fucking brutal way to go. You take them, begin to experience pain, vomit, go seek medical treatment, they pump you, its too late, the aspirin has destroyed your kidneys, liver, and intestines.

Your blood builds in toxicity until you finally succumb to the shittyness of the situation.

>just use a gun.

It really is the truth.

what's pretty interesting is that i talked about "the american neo-communists who started pushing this bullshit on the internet and then in real life"
my sister talks about "the people in her student group, some of whom are far leftists, vegans, a few are non-binary and one is a guy but says he's a girl"
yet she didn't seem to make the link between the two

Attached: kijy9isfoe511.jpg (2320x3088, 702K)

>its another you only hate it because you like it episode

Attached: 1515877965642.gif (800x800, 309K)

he's a jew ignore him. they haven't realized yet that the whole "agoraphobic huh? that means you secretly want to fuck open spaces!" meme doesn't work anymore.
shameless self-(you) as OP should read the sources and see pic related as to what causes transgenderism.
>plastics feminising boys: news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/8361863.stm
>synthetic estrogens poisoning our food causing gender confusion: holyhormones.com/are-gender-bending-chemicals-causing-gender-bending-confusion/
>chemicals turning men gay and tranny: dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1092726/Gender-bending-chemicals-putting-future-risk.html

Attached: 1512348522337.jpg (640x392, 25K)

Nah, actually, you don't. I guarantee it! You still have a male skeleton And there isn't a damn thing you can do about, so you won't ever even walk remotely like a woman does, lmao. Keep deluding yourself, loser!

Attached: Current+Event+–+Transgender+Regret.jpg (960x720, 84K)

Attached: msmwonttellyouhomos.jpg (3100x1855, 3.02M)

oh good, an lgbtbbqwft hate thread

Attached: stop-being-a-tranny.png (575x2025, 365K)

Attached: facts-about-lgbt.jpg (906x1024, 209K)

becoming violently angry at a non-threatening stimulus isn't normal. You're either a secret tranny or a violent threat to society. Either way, you should be euthanized.

Attached: 1512237501935.png (1144x888, 447K)

>i advise you to check my favorite board of this shitty website, /lgbt/ .
Then fuck off back to there then

Attached: BF02707A-FB01-4810-9DD7-DD73C98FC109.png (648x647, 287K)

Attached: gay-marriage.png (1483x543, 100K)

Attached: homo-child-molestation-studies.jpg (785x680, 277K)

nice

Attached: ofpi4g68zc511.jpg (1719x2592, 379K)

for the lols

Attached: trans-women-are-men.png (500x566, 108K)

what happened to him?

Attached: jew-slaves.png (800x800, 485K)

What would happen if instead of giving them female hormones they got male hormones? Would that set them back to manliness?

Post a picture with a time stamp if you want people to take you seriously.

Attached: Alvin and the chimpmunks.jpg (900x924, 116K)

you are talking the wrong approach there mate, explain that LGBT is being used for pushing totalitarian political agenda, trannies are irrelevant tiny minority that just need medical and social help
but under the pretense of helping the minority globalists want to pass the totalitarian legislations that limit peoples freedom - like that canadian billC16 that enforces nonsense pronounces - that is government mandated compelled speech, an absolutely totalitarian ruling that violates human rights

i am not sure i should talk about gays
and i definitely am not taking about the jews any time soon
my parents are very skeptical of trannies and my sister isn't really convinced, but they're all good goys concerning kikes and fags, courtesy of decades of indoctrination

Attached: 7p1wutrra4511.jpg (929x1310, 134K)

i know
what im saying is that my split-second, initial response is that im threatened
that this freak is so gross and so weird that it's going to try to fuck me or fuck my kid or do something rotten
it's just a fag
but when i see a man with long hair and makeup i feel this way. i just do, man

>non threatening stimulus
Pic related you brain dead fucking retarded faggot.

Attached: Crack head nigger.jpg (700x876, 64K)

i actually did talk about that a little bit
about the free speech thing and about intersectionality
my sister promptly pulled the "not all feminists want to kill men" card, which i laughed at

Fucking repulsive. Why would these faggots ever think they look good?

forgot the picture :^)

Attached: 6jd1p1u0w9511.jpg (720x1280, 103K)

pls halp me. im mostly straight, but for some reason i find this shit hot as hell. why do i have such a cum fetish?

that is quite literally a man in a dress and makeup
but gender isn't how you dress, it's in your head, right? :^)

i also talked about shit like genderfluidity, and how "one day i'm a man, the next i'm a woman, and three next i'm both at the same time" is textbook insanity

Attached: qolnx2thf9511.jpg (1280x1280, 158K)

>everybody is beautiful

well desu you have to ask yourself if it's the same response if you were to see a really ugly person.
x-dressers make me want to gag (but i don't want to hurt them, maybe you should get your life in order so that you don't, you know, snap one day and go to jail because of latent unresolved insecurities),
and to be honest I sorta think if you're not repulsed by a drag queen you are indeed gay, since if you're not then there's no reason for you not to fuck them since with eyes closed everything feels about the same.
The repulsion is the same I feel if I were to consider any other unacceptable sexual partner in my mind. Could be the same for you. Or maybe you should cut your dick off. who can say?

Attached: 100worstlandlords.png (866x1212, 86K)

I assume it's like the uncanny valley but with a human instead of a robot. The deep down automatic pattern recognition part of your brain knows something is wrong, but not quite what.

Attached: uncannyvalley.jpg (600x548, 49K)