Do brown eyes originate from Africa like Varg claims? were all native Europeans blue eyed?

do brown eyes originate from Africa like Varg claims? were all native Europeans blue eyed?

Attached: 1529251649608.jpg (612x344, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YkUvOjnwE-Q[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=FjlbJDZaANQ[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=u74Y8xY714Y[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=QYLVgD6klMM[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=gWgqnCcQ1u4[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=zftXVzFrg1k[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=ox0PPpPzuPY[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=v6fyPprFVCk[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=O32tI9Zqc-0[Open]
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes

Attached: THE_ONCE_GREAT_NORDIC_RACE_PNG.png (1333x553, 770K)

>
Big redpill regarding race and genetics

so lets say you think brown hair is a white feature into prospect

By now Europe natives are 50/50 Brown blonde, But were they?

The neanderthals were around for 700 000 years, and guess what if 50% of them had brown hair then there would be no blondes left today

Even if 5% of them had brown hair it would eradicate all the blonde hair from the species due to the brown hair being dominant genetically
(Same thing with Brown eyes)

What this means is that all Europeans used to be all blonde
Instead the brown hair and eyes actually comes much later with african admixture

>All in all all brown haired people are mutts, and there are no native ethnicities to europe with that hair color, they are not white

And Blonde hair and blue eyes would be the most pure, seeing the north euros also habe an average iq much higher then lets say italians (Bigger brainsize)

Attached: LANDSTAKENBYSWEDES.jpg (4696x5384, 2.82M)

>Replying to your own question

Oh no, it's this same proxyfaggot again with his same stupid threads.

Trying to stir up shit against Nordic people.

SAGE AND IGNORE THIS SPAMMING FAGGOT.

>like Varg claims
12 year old alert.

Everyone was brown-eyed until 10,000 years ago

Yep, it's him. He is not even Swedish. I busted him last time for using a very obvious Google Translate.

SAGE AND IGNORE

Literally a buttmad mutt thats mad over INFORMATION coming out, why dont you try to debunk instead of derailing you shill

RACIAL PURITY IS NON NEGOITIABLE

what a shit thread sage

Read this post IGNORE THE SHILLS

all eyes are originally brown, the pigmentation comes from genetic mutation/traits.

you do know your pic is meant ironic?

This has to be a troll.

Attached: 321312321123131313131313.png (1000x2662, 3.77M)

Weak bait today moshe.

Sage.

Attached: yourenotwhitee.png (3712x1286, 290K)

youtube.com/watch?v=YkUvOjnwE-Q[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=FjlbJDZaANQ[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=u74Y8xY714Y[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=QYLVgD6klMM[Open] ]
youtube.com/watch?v=gWgqnCcQ1u4[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=zftXVzFrg1k[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=ox0PPpPzuPY[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=v6fyPprFVCk[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=O32tI9Zqc-0[Open]
>Modern Italians have no roots in Europe, they claim to be Italics but the Italians have NO similarities to Italic phenotype, hablogroup and most importantly Blonde hair

>Italians have African and Turkish muslim Genetics, similar culture, use writing system with some similar letter forms to Turkey's and of course are majority brown haired and brown eyed.

>Italians, due to their backward culture are also known for massive inbreeding, the evidence is obvious and overwhelming.
>Some examples are:
>-Repetition of the same pair of surnames in marriages.
>-Increased numbers of disabled offspring.
>-Lower life spans.
>-physical deformities
>-Intellectual & emotional problems, abundantly clear to a casual observer even here on the forum

Attached: b54213a20dd8b37ac3e57912cc79b241ff2810a1c9f8b0dc54db1d3e7fdb52c9.jpg (3003x4340, 3.66M)

yes. Blue eyed scot and proud. Shitty anglos are literal niggers

I'm scottish. Brown hair, hazel eyes. Lol. I must be an African.

>Inbreeding can increase the chances of offspring being affected by recessive or deleterious traits.

>This generally leads to decreased fitness and limits genetic diversity of a population, which is called inbreeding depression. This is one of the reasons why Italians have far more genetic defects than any other group of people in Europe, the number of disabled, invalid, psychotic and criminal family members exponentially higher than in any other European nation or ethnicity.

>It is clear that Italians tend to do poorly in the intellectual and sporting field of the world, generally producing the least inteligent and athletic types. Unfortunately, the defective genes have been passed down through the generations.

>Even turks have by now a beter average iq then the average Italian Pic related

>In every Italian family there is at least some African genetics and within a span of several generations, the once white italic people have become further and further darker soon to be classified as mongrells

>Also, there are too many instances of missing records of a grandparent or great grandparent in the Italian family tree, this attests to the frightening occurrence of where a father and grandfather are one and the same.

>This creation of what is essentially a nation of circus freaks is one of the most frightening phenomena of the modern world, perhaps one of the best examples of human entropy on a large scale, made shockingly manifest by the degenerate Italian

Attached: 1529251704079.png (1024x626, 43K)

But Italians actually have higher IQs than nords.

Nords aren't known for their intellect or creativity. They're known for beauty and outgroup altruism.

>Jesus Christ: blonde with blue eyes
Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb

>Green eyes and light brown hair as a child
>Brown/borderline black hair and eyes as an adult
Why do you do this to me, puberty?

Attached: COME ON!.jpg (936x622, 33K)

nordic women are disgusting

HAHAHAHAH I saw this copy pasta before about Albanians.

>God tier
>two of them are Jews, one is a man who puts kids into concentration camps and one is a sperg who stabbed a man 20 times in "self-defence"

i hope this is ironic

I made it myself

Here you go Jock.

Attached: caramel wafer and tea.jpg (2448x3264, 391K)

Nordic people definitely enjoy a status of kinda being "wonder people", ironically, by liberals.
I think they are often pretty cool, but they often lack a ferocity that the British have. Maybe it's because Britain has been a dumping ground for invasions, so the result is a population that descend from invaders and those tough enough to survive being invaded.

Scotland is full of very crazy people.

so many shitty threads today

If it's really your OC, then your pic is We Wuz tier
I'd sooner believe Ancient Astronauts uplifted civilizations to sophistication than merely Nordics

>I think they are often pretty cool, but they often lack a ferocity that the British have.
What happened to that ferocity? The UK doesn't even really have a real major right wing party

People who think all of Europe was blonde hairs and blue eyes are delusional.

Make thread about racial purity
Butmadd mutt shit it up claiming D&C

All criticism for these idiots is D&C, I bet they are shills using ad hominem tactics

>"blue eyes are pure and brown eyes are african"
My sister has brown eyes, her kids have blue eyes. She's african and they're pure nordic?

The World Wars. Too many warriors died during the span

"men" with blue eyes are no better than niggers

Attached: youknowit'sright.jpg (1000x2662, 216K)

You two are unironically kikes trying to make nordics and meds fight.

based on what?

because the swedish snownigger subhuman cuck initiates fights with his feminine blonde hair and blue eyes.

There are Swedes who are cool, most of these people are just shills.

>north euros also habe an average iq much higher then lets say italians
Stop making up bullshit to "prove" your point. Italians have the highest iq in europe according to like every sauce

most swedes hate italians because they constantly take their women.

Can't blame the girls.

Attached: snowniggers rejected.png (739x839, 589K)

>What happened to that ferocity? The UK doesn't even really have a real major right wing party
The ferocity is in the police and armed forces, to some extent, also within the government. The UK has a very big right wing movement but it has been broken up legally, which really tells you something. Despite having no real parties, they have still delivered a death blow to globalism. Recently a bunch of people at the free tommy march were fighting with the police right outside ten downing street.

It's definitely there, but, ferocity alone will not actually guarantee anything. Arabs and niggers are very bad tempered, but they are absolutely useless in war. Any other race could easily wipe them out of they wanted to. Completely useless.
The trick is to be vicious, organised and smart.

all threads except this one is shit.

so they are literally more evolved

you have to be a troll

Thanks for the answer

He was though, how fucking stupid are you

you're a terrible troll, that picture is weak bait.

You sure about that, cuckboy?

Attached: lPg5EgVM_400x400.jpg (400x400, 24K)

non-nords are disgusting

>this thread

Attached: ahahahahaha.gif (500x375, 536K)

kike

I'm pretty sure my blonde blue eyed norwegian gf doesn't care that I have brown eyes.

Attached: nordcuck female.jpg (612x612, 72K)

Learn about ID's you snownigger

Attached: 1d9ec2b894001ffb34fbf8459911cd048cb1a7f090eae7ac7c2107a336965ddf.jpg (680x1020, 85K)

There's brown, blue, green eyes in my family. It means fuck all.

when you realise that its not only physical traits that are defined by climate, it gets awkward

Attached: 54654668970#546464.png (1600x847, 710K)

No problem dude lol

Attached: dangerous-post.jpg (500x500, 32K)

Friendly reminder thag these are all a bunch of Sophisticated shills to make me look like one of **((THEY))*** But I am not

Keep the thread on subject

Attached: 1528667231076.jpg (893x1024, 177K)

Why do amerishits think italians all had blonde hair and blue eyes before muslim rape? It doesn't make sense for a person to evolve to have blue eyes in a country as hot as italy.

What, you thought americans were smart? Look up their average IQ.

eye color is a physical trait

Blonde pubes are gross

no, varg is retarded and just makes shit up

I literally just stated a fact. I didn't think you were before, but now I'm starting to think you are one of (((them))).

Attached: uwjdyhzsgvjn5vaj2vdg.jpg (1080x793, 96K)

yes it is. as is skin tone, hair colour, stamina potential, resistance to cold, strength, types of food that can be digested.
but its not just physical characteristics that are defined by the environment, its not only physical traits that are passed down.
we are not all the same

Attached: 21323311211.png (1222x998, 1.56M)

yeah I'm sure varg is the fucking leading expert on eye color

I'm not a shill lol, I consider both nords and meds to be part of my glorious race and I have many friends and allies from both groups.
I love a lot of the stuff that has come out of Scandinavia, especially when it comes to music and I think that Italians are upstaging both Trump and Brexit with their blocking of illegal immigration. They are even cracking jokes while doing it.
This actually TOPS what Austria did by blocking immigrants with their fucking military while the EU screeched at them like a pregnant pig lol.

What I want to know is, what's next? this WILL be topped eventually, but by what?

Imagine if a gang of jet pack wearing space nazis were to descend upon Brussels and shoot globalist politicians with ray guns or something.
That would be pretty cool.

Attached: spacenazis-foredit.jpg (676x720, 89K)

Source: My ass

No shit. I'm just saying that your pic had nothing to do with your post.

factual stuff right here, varg is right.

Except not

Is Greece even White?
I've seen so many of them and they look like they have Middle Eastern in them.
I don't see how they're related to the ancients.

people all around the mediterranean have a somewhat similar look

Ehhhh not really, they look especially weird.
The Albaniansm Italians, and Spaniards have much lighter features than the Greeks. I can totally believe that they just so happen to be darker like the French tend to have darker features, but they are exceptionally dark.

>Thinks all Caucasoids are Nordic
>Claiming ancient civilizations were inhabited by Nordics without providing an actual reference
>Asserting mathematics ,which was invented by the Persians and or the Indo Aryans, is the byproduct of Nordic ingenuity

Attached: download.jpg (1034x732, 428K)

>as these great Nordic people dispersed from these lands so did their wealth
>Making another assertion without providing a reference
>t.nigger wuzzing raisin head

Attached: download.png (1066x600, 276K)

>50 50 chance to get blue eyes from genetics
>get brown eyes
wow guess im a nigger

Attached: 1479664945853.jpg (666x666, 78K)

Even among the French there's a lot of differences. Northerners tend to be a lot paler, and most of the time it's just random.

This isn't a redpill this is factually retarded. The real redpill is that early humans looked more like medfags than anything else. Both black skin, pearly white skin with blonde/red hair, different eye colors, even Asian skin are all mutations.

no, blue eyed people can be traced to an ancestor, that had the mutation, from the black sea.

braaaaaaaaaaaap

Yeah you're right, I've noticed that. The people in the North of European countries tend to have lighter features. Fair enough.

Yes, but eye/hair pigmentation isn't the most important factor when assorting foreign admixture. You can tell much more by looking at the skull shape, facial bone structure, body proportions etc. A blond haired and blue eyed person with recent asiatic/negro admixture will still be less racially desirable than a phenotypically brown eyed person with the responsible for the color admix coming from an anceint invasion that left little trace on the phenotype.

I'm italian with brown eyes and all my friends think I'm white

still be less racially desirable than a phenotypically Eurpean* brown eyed person

>people actually listen to some hack living in the woods claming stuff without evidence

Americans believe everything as long as you speak to them in a posh accent.