Annexation

Can any anons help me meme this? We are all thinking it, and the truth of the matter is Mexico will never shape up, and it will always be a parasite.

But goddamnit if we have to take every fucking Mexican into our country we might as well get a couple thousand square miles of premium land at a shit price or the deal isn't worth it.

Attached: MEME20180622_195627-1.jpg (1277x1157, 220K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_Union
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

t Rolando Tavarez-Lopez
Fuck off

America's GDP's per capita would decrease, poverty rates increase, life expectancy decrease, crime rates (especially homicide) substantially increase.

There's no objective benefit to annexing Mexico or even making a territory like Puerto Rico a state.

Spic mongrels are worthless.

Attached: 7820142.jpg (423x450, 23K)

>Annex beaner land.
Fuck off Juan we don't want you.

No. Fuck Mexico and fuck brown people.

Just threaten to do it. After all, the confederates wanted to do this after the civil war was won.

>lol what's the NWO guise?

Congrats, you just re-invented the North American Union en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_Union

Annex mexico and central america up to panama and retake the panama canal. Build a wall on the other side of the panama canal. Then deport all mexicans and other non citizens beyond this wall. The land can now be resettled by americans.

you already did senpai

I'd love the new territory but we'd have to get rid of all the Mexicans.

>He wants to bring in MORE Mexicans
How much of a fucking retard are you?
>Muh genocide
>Muh apartheid
>Muh just push them down south
None of that matters, too costly, too many spics do even do it, too many cartel members, too much work. Just build the wall, end foreign aid, find a solution to illegal drugs being in the US, restructure the 14th Amendment, make sure everything in the US cannot be accessed by illegal aliens, and completely forget that stupid country exists. For fuck's sake.

Attached: 4ac.jpg (621x621, 72K)

>Why hop the border when the border can hop over you

Attached: 1529393350671.jpg (475x476, 161K)

The Mexican presidential election is coming up and Mexico might elect someone who’s called for an exodus of people to the US. Do y’all think this will be the straw that breaks the camels back or will this just fizzle out and be accepted?

Thread from yesterday

Attached: MEME20180622_172131-1.jpg (1318x1080, 181K)

What not just push all the indios and Mestizos past the Panama Canal and repopulate it with Castizos there already?

I mean sure it would mean relocating 95% of the population, but it would be for the greater good.

We don't want spics as part of our great nation.

Attached: 1523834386338.jpg (428x480, 43K)

Attached: muhrica.png (816x669, 53K)

Well, if we’re going to be 5.6%, we might as well have some tequila.

Keep the Indians, send the mutts packing.

Attached: 1513464436093.png (511x520, 151K)

AND JU CAN HAVE IT ALL (MANG)

MY EMPIRE OF SHIT

Attached: stinkin_badges_bandito_1770.jpg (350x264, 40K)