So if murder is a sin then how can any Christian agree to death penalty...

So if murder is a sin then how can any Christian agree to death penalty? Shouldn't they just suffer instead of judging people and let God reward them for their suffering in the afterlife?

Attached: img_0.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/o28y1
youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>trying to use logic with christcucks

Attached: 16008958112.jpg (584x388, 34K)

Murder in certain contexts is justified throughout the bible, so I don't see where you are getting this naive interpretation

One nation under Odin

streamable.com/o28y1

Attached: Cheatsheet.jpg (445x409, 72K)

For example when a Jewish god decides to murder people for no reason. Name one time Jesus advocated for violence.

> (OP)
>
>
>streamable.com/o28y1
JESUS STOLE MY FUCKING WALLET

Attached: FAGGOT.jpg (250x168, 3K)

Fuck off.

tool

When he kicked the money changers out of the temple by force?

Doesn't justify murder, negro.
He was arguing for Communism using animal violence.

All killing isn't murder.
There are times when killing is justified.
Murder is killing out of hatred, or convenience. It is never to be tolerated.

>There are times when killing is justified.
Name one quote from new testament and in context.

2267 Assuming that the guilty party's identity and responsibility have been fully determined, the traditional teaching of the Church does not exclude recourse to the death penalty, if this is the only possible way of effectively defending human lives against the unjust aggressor.

If, however, non-lethal means are sufficient to defend and protect people's safety from the aggressor, authority will limit itself to such means, as these are more in keeping with the concrete conditions of the common good and more in conformity to the dignity of the human person.

Today, in fact, as a consequence of the possibilities which the state has for effectively preventing crime, by rendering one who has committed an offense incapable of doing harm - without definitely taking away from him the possibility of redeeming himself - the cases in which the execution of the offender is an absolute necessity "are very rare, if not practically nonexistent."

How the fuck does the government have the right to jude people?

I don't know where you got the idea that Christianity teaches that earthly governments can't have laws and carry out judgments. As far as I know only Jehovah's Witnesses believe that.

As far as I know god is the only authority on what punishment is ok and people urting other people is a sin.

I can understand this question coming from someone else, but a Pole should know better. You probably spent your entire life surrounded by brain washed/low IQ Christians. Does a logical fallacy embedded into their culture really come as a surprise?

Macchiavelli already told the world Christians aren't supposed to really offer the other cheek, rather fight. Justified wars have been waged over the morally wrong, it's not a new thing. A clear example is the crusades to defend the pilgrims from being skinned alive by muslims.

Not really. I got pissed cause some christians flocked me on facebook and banned me for pointing out that their actions (different topic) are immoral.
They are really pushing my patience Jow Forums.

Macchiavelli knew better than Jesus himself?
How about admitting that their religion is shit, eh?

Why are you arguing with assholes on Facebook? Why are you even using Facebook in the first place? You brought this on yourself by being an intolerant bigot of other people's religions and deserve the ban

Macchiavelli doubled down on Christians having the moral high ground to take the lives of the unjust or if under attack, you cretin.
Plus, religions reforming themselves is the norm, not like mudshits.

They are wrong and must know about this. I treat people like adults and not like retarded children no matter how hard they want to be treated this way.

So there is a religion that changes over time and god doesn't exist / is irrelevant.

There is a time and a place for everything and you sperging out at people on Facebook is not going to change anyone's minds. Stop being an intolerant asshole and accept that other people can have different opinions on things then you.

More like "God exists as a moral vessel for you to excel as a person and be proud of your heritage" / "lol lie to the infidel steal from the infidel kill the infidel"

They are stealing my tax money.
If they stop stealing my money they can shit in each others faces for all I care.

A lot of laws go against Christianity. But Christians reconcile this because Jesus said to respect the state, give unto Caesar...

So he doesn't exist and religion should be treated the same as the Mob.

And give god what belongs to god.
The government has the right to get taxes from people willing to pay them. Nothing about the right to murder.

If you are so concerned about financials, why not do something about it instead of arguing on a Mongolian throat singing forum. Run for office on a platform of removing tax exempt status and subsidies from religion. There is nothing we can do about the religious laws in poland, but you have the ability to make a change. So either shit or get off the pot

>he doesn't exist
not what I said but ok
>should be treated as a mob
are they being unjust to you? do you feel prosecuted by them? do they attack your own belief? You have the tools of a modern society to point out you are being treated that way and they will comply.
This modern tools are abused nowadays, so if you find yourself in need you know what to do. Just don't complain about muslims, ok? That's raisist.

Also:
Just War Theory
Clearly, the Christian ideal is total elimination of war and brotherly love among all people. However, in this imperfect world, war may be forced on those who do not desire it. Christian theologians St. Augustine of Hippo (354 - 430) and St. Thomas Aquinas (1225-1274) are primarily responsible for formulating the theory of the Just War which has remained the majority Christian approach to war to this day. There are many variations on the just war theory, but these are the basics:
There must be a just cause for the war.
War must be waged only in response to certain, grave and lasting damage inflicted by an aggressor.
The motive for war must be advancement of good or avoidance of evil.
The ultimate objective of war must be to bring peace.
Revenge, revolt, a desire to harm, dominate, or exploit and similar things are not justification for war.
Every possible means of peacefully settling the conflict must be exhausted first.
There must be serious prospects of success; bloodshed without hope of victory cannot be justified.
The war must be declared by a legitimate authority. Private individuals or groups should seek redress of their rights through their governments, not by acts of war.
The war must not cause greater evil than the evil to be eliminated.
Non-combatants (civilians) must not be intentionally harmed.
Prisoners and conquered peoples must be treated justly.

I think I can explain this with liberal "logic"

It's not the people killing them. it's the rope/chair/injection doing it.

>why not do something about it
I never give money to christians and don't hire them. What else can one person really do? The party I vote for never got past 5%.

>are they being unjust to you?
yes
>do you feel prosecuted by them?
yes
>do they attack your own belief?
yes

Sounds like your just a petty, bitter person that no one agrees with. Maybe instead of bitching all the time you could try being happy for once in your worthless life

No contradiction. In Genesis and Exodus, God himself orders the death penalty when he tells Noah that all murderers must be killed, and when he tells Moses that anyone who hits or curses his parents, or murders someone (including causing a miscarriage) must be killed.

Nope.

Attached: 1459461241180.jpg (550x404, 44K)

Isn't the Jewish god irrelevant as what Jesus said is new Canon?

What the hell does it have to do with murder, sins, death penalty and be judged by God? You are now stating it's a financial matter , point out why do you think it's related.

If you think they being exent of a tax is morally unjust towards you have a problem with your point of view yet you could still complain about it with other people who think the same way. Maybe the lardasses with the communist shirt will be your speed.
If you think that being exent from paying a tax is prosecuting you and attacking your own believes you are a 13 years old delusional who needs to take an angry poop and reflect on just how wrong you are.

The old testament is more of a phylosophical matter. the new testament is the moral compass.

Can't say because I haven't gotten that far into the Bible, but at the very least, the death penalty is not murder.

Well you are free to wallow in your self misery until you die an early death if that is your choice. At least you seem well aware this is the only life you got and every moment that you waste is one more you will never get back.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 151K)

They literally get money from the budget fag. They are stealing bread from my childs mouth. Fuck them.

I dedicate my life to make lives of my enemies hell.

I am 100% sure you can declare to not give part of your tax to the church, just like Spain or Italy or other European contries. A matter which has nothing to do with murder and sinning.

Im out, faggot. Don't tip your fedora too hard.

What a pitiful existence. You are truly a seafoam gimp lipped shell of a shadow

Attached: 1505176773048.png (919x720, 1.06M)

In Poland you can't. Current government does everything the church tells them which resulted in banning trade on Sundays. Fuck Pis and fuck the Church

You've seriously never heard biblical arguments for the death penalty?
I'm not saying I agree one way or another,
but your argument has already been addressed likely for millennia.

"An eye for an eye"-Jesus

>your argument has already been addressed likely for millennia
In new testament? I think not.

He never said that.

The state and it's ruler(s) are chosen by god to pass judgement and punishment that they deem necessary in order to protect God's people.

That's funny. It means that Trump andd Obama were chosen by god.

He whispered it to me in a dream.

Eye for an eye
youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk

>So if murder is a sin then how can any Christian agree to death penalty?

Killing a murderer is not murder, it is the deliverance of justice by the State. If you kill a fellow citizen, you can only expect to be acceptable of judgement by the State and punished how ever the State it sees fit.

So if Saddam and Mu’ammar al-Kaddafi and Hitler and Erdogan were all chosen by God then what right do other countries had to invade and murder them?

Since when the State is god?

Explain to me why Max Resist is not the greatest band on earth.

If a ruler makes rules that go against the law of God people are justified in disobeying. Rulers are put in their place by God, but they are still mortal and still make mistakes and are still held accountable by God.
Read some scripture my man.

>Since when the State is god?

Look you are not stupid (I hope), how will a state operate if it doesn't enforce it's laws?

Pay for healthcare, roads and firetrucks.
The army should only exist to protect the borders. Police shouldn't exist. People should be allowed to deal with their shit inside of their communities. It worked in the past and it will work now.