Let's talk about ISIS

Not the Egyptian goddess, but the ones whom call/called themselves Daesh, portrait as ISIS: Islamic State of Iraq and Syria, with all its gore executions, propaganda to lure the young and heroic Muslims back to Africa to partake in COD - Allah's Warfare

Not focusing on establishing an Islamic State peacefully within the ''democracy'' the ''Americans'' brought was apparently not an option. Imagine the world events that would follow... That being the establishment created by freedom of association: an Islamic State like the Israeli state, followed by a Christian state, a Christian ethno-state, a Germanic Christian ethno-state, a ''pagan'' Germanic ehtno-state, a Wakanda eventually for all races, religions and popular ideologies

Now life returns to ''normal'' in a place like Mosul. Neon banners are flickering bright, pool's open and politicians cover the streets with posters of their faces. People of Iraq, democracy is back once again on popular demand

Families who had ties with any type of Islamic State soldier are being demonized and shamed. The idea of an Islamic State is now directly linked to violence through (e-)media

Dear Muslims, do not make the same mistake others made before you. Disconnect the Islamic State from violence and war and normalize it by telling honest truth. You can make Islam great again and live in an Islamic State following Sharia law. How can you call yourself Muslim; living in Turkey, Tunisia, Egypt or as a migrant in Europe or US, and not support the idea of an independent state where Muslims can practice the one and only Islamic way of living.. A place where the nuclear Islamic family will be restored. A place Mohammed would fight for and die, all over again

Attached: I.jpg (887x433, 220K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Khaybar
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banu_Nadir
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You know Muslims will never admit that ISIS directly represents Mohammed's actions, it's pointless to tell then this, despite the fact that everything does was done by Mohamed at least once.

Allah's Messenger called Ali [and said]: “Proceed on and do not look about until Allah grants you victory,” and Ali went a bit and then halted and did not look about and then said in a loud voice: “Allah's Messenger, on what issue should I fight with the people?” Thereupon he (the Prophet) said: ”Fight with them until they bear testimony to the fact that there is no god but Allah and Muhammad is his Messenger…” (Sahih Muslim 5917)

I am honestly disappointed by the denial

*Everything ISIS does was done by Mohamed at least once

If there's a place for Torah and Talmud, there should be a place for Koran and Sharia. Wanna compare notes about goys and infidels Slovak?

What you mean by place ? As in physical location i.e. an ethnostate ?

Or place in one's life perhaps?

An Islamic variant of Israel, not to be confused with Palestine. A place where all true Muslims would move to. The type of ''Muslim'' who would not migrate to such a place would use excuses like direct quotation from the Koran, thinking they are born to spread Allah's word. To all Muslims reading this: spreading the word of Allah in modern age can only be achieved through leading by example. If you can show the world a family would function best under Sharia, you would actually help spreading the word of Allah via Mohammed. The reality is harsh, most don't have a clue about living like Allah intended. They have become modern slaves, like most Christians

Attached: 142.jpg (501x504, 25K)

in context
>Suhail reported on the authority of Abu Huraira that Allah's Messenger (Peace be upon him) said on the Day of Khaibar: I shall certainly give this standard in the hand of one who loves Allah and his Messenger and Allah will grant victory at his hand. Umar b. Khattab said: Never did I cherish for leadership but on that day. I came before him with the hope that I may be called for this, but Allah's Messenger (Peace be upon him) called 'Ali b. Abu Talib and he conferred (this honour) upon him and said: Proceed on and do not look about until Allah grants you victory, and 'Ali went a bit and then halted and did not look about and then said in a loud voice: Allah's Messenger, on what issue should I fight with the people? Thereupon he (the Prophet) said: Fight with them until they bear testimony to the fact that there is no god but Allah and Muhammad is his Messenger, and when they do that then their blood and their riches are inviolable from your hands but what is justified by law and their reckoning is with Allah.
This is the battle where he said that
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Khaybar

So an ethnostate, well, then I guess the Arabian Peninsula, but in regards to your last sentence, according to Mohamed, Muslims must fight all infidles until the entire world is subjugated under Allah,(be it conversion or Dhimmitude).

Yes, I know about that, but please refrain from using wikipedia as your source, since it has a lot factual errors when it comes to Islam, not that one, not in its entirety, But Khaybar was an unprovoked act of aggression against people who literally didn't wrong Mohamed

*by not its entirety I mean that paragraph was not incorrect, it just doesn't tell the full story

The first is a description of the initial attack by Ibn Ishaq/Hisham:
We met the workers of Khaybar coming out in the morning with their spades and baskets. When they saw the apostle and the army they cried, “Muhammad with his force,” and turned tail and fled… The apostle seized the property piece by piece… (Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 757)
The people of Khaybar were not attacking Muhammad. They were farming their land with shovels and buckets, not even knowing that they were supposed to be at war:
When the apostle raided a people he waited until the morning. If he heard a call to prayer he held back; if he did not hear it he attacked. We came to Khaybar by night, and the apostle passed the night there; and when morning came he did not hear the call to prayer, so he rode and we rode with him. (Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 757)

The very first quote was from Ali who was confused as to why they were attacking Jews of Khaybar

The quote from Sahih Muslim 5917 that is

The hadith I got was not from wikipedia so who cares.
>Khaybar was an unprovoked act of aggression against people who literally didn't wrong Mohamed
Nobody can no that for certain. Muslims say they were plotting to join other Jews to kill Muhammad so they proactively conquered them. This stuff happens a lot in history so its plausible.

>Let me tell you about your religion

Fuck off wh*Te boi

Except there's absolutely no proof to that claim, especially if it was said by AL waqidi or Ibn Sa'd both confirmed Hadith fabricators, Ibn sa'd especially so because his only source was al-waqidi an already confirmed fabricator
Not my fault you don't know it yourself

>this post

Attached: vomiting.jpg (600x1005, 69K)

Was meant for

>Let me teach you about your religion

Fuck off wh*Te boi

>Except there's absolutely no proof to that claim
you replying to me? Arabian Jews dug their own grave. Khaybar wasn't the first conflict Muslims and Jews had on the Arabian peninsula and if you're really studying Islam you would know that.

Attached: CIA-ISIS-737430.jpg (590x350, 54K)

No proof to them conspiring to kill Mohamed, that's what I said

you were using the ol
>muh poor jews dindu nuffin
they shouldnt have joined the pagan confederacy against muhammad then. you reap what you sow. so don't cry when a preemptive strikes BTFOs you.

Khaybars never joined any Confederacy, what are you on about ?

>what is the banu nadir
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banu_Nadir
>inb4 wikipedia triggers the islamaphobe
maybe i should start using your favorite website wikiislam?

>Islamophobe
What a meaningless word
In 625, one of Muhammad’s soldiers murdered two men in their sleep who were from a tribe that had "an agreement of friendship" with him (Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 650). It was decided that blood-money would be offered to satisfy this debt(Mohamed would never put one of his men to death for the murder of a non muslim).

Rather than take care of this debt himself from the substantial wealth that he acquired from raiding Meccan caravans and confiscating Jewish property, Mohamed went to a Jewish tribe, the Banu Nadir, to request their contribution, even though the tribe had nothing to do with the murder (Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 652).

Once he showed up with his men, Mohamed made his demands and then waited outside the wall of their house for the money. Later, he claimed that Allah spoke to him during this time and told him that the Jews were going to assassinate him by dropping a rock from the roof of the house onto his head:
As the apostle was with a number of this companions… news came to him from heaven about what these people intended (Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 652)
Mohamed left, then returned with an army and laid siege to the entire community, forcing them to surrender without a fight.

No bully please Canada, an Islamic State is essential for peace. The world needs it, as Islam has become the most popular religion in previous colonized areas

>Dear Muslims, do not make the same mistake others made before you. Disconnect the Islamic State from violence and war and normalize it by telling honest truth.
Get the fuck out of europe dumbass in case you havent been paying attention you might want to pull your head out and look around because you literally might be getting hunted soon

lol you're fucked in the head if you think i'm going to jump around between apologetics websites with you

Nice rebuttal, be sure to pray before masturbating

no point debating someone who just reads one side and accepts sources that only confirms their beliefs. again, there are many apologetics websites you can go to yourself. i'm not your ctrl+v monkey.

You could at least try to refute it, not my problem your only response is a wikipedia article, an article you probably didn't even read yourself, but let's not go on a tangent here, unless you you're willing to refute it, this conversation is over

It's over everyone, because these two shills cannot find common ground

well it was over but you bumped the thread retard/
all you did is point to ibn ishaq who is known to have used jewish sources pertaining to this battle. yeah no conflict of interest whatsoever at all. jews don't have a history of making shit up to look like victims...none at all.