A jew in disguised ? what does Jow Forums think?

>after that jew brit faggot
>jew sharpio
>the retarded atheist

now this guy.
why all the so-called right wing cunts never ever points their fingers to the jews ?
when we will see someone who will at least mention them.
goy much ?

Attached: BlackPegonSpeaks.jpg (480x360, 15K)

He's a little blackpilled. I like someone with energy and inspiration.

watched his video on why women destroy civilizations. he makes good points.

I'm on data right now so I can't watch it. What points does he make?

Nice meme flag.

He's addressed the JQ and recognizes that they have ingroup preference, higher IQs, etc but I think he is more worried about what Whites are contributing to the fall of their civilizations.

He actually has addressed the JQ lowkey and we know that he admires Hitler.

Please stop shilling, shareblue. You've tried this for two years now and lost over and over. Go buy some popsicles, or something, and shove them in your loose goose assholes.

Sage and /thread

I haven't watched it in a long time but if i remember he talks about how women evolved to be maternal and much more sympathetic than men. He also points out that if women didn't vote then pretty much all western countries would be incredibly nationalist right wing

I don't give a sloppy fuck about this thing.

>Another slide thread about absolutely nothing.
All fields

He's mentioned the jew before. You just have to read in between the lines. If he flat out names the jew his account will get fucked.

Because pointing your finger at Jews is also a Jew tactic

Back to your anal extravaganza sauna shareblue faggot. BPS is /ourguy/

so he talks about how great jews are?

I'm pretty sure he did name the jews.

It's strange. He has a weird aversion to pointing out the tribe, yet at the same time he's been on podcasts from our sphere of things

It's the one group that can't be criticised. Ever.

Stop shilling the faggot attending pride in Japan. fuck off

I believe he is jewish, while he makes good points against SJWs sometimes, he's an utter hypocrite sometimes.

>talks slowly and articulatly while playing a straning soud on background to sound more compelling.

what are you talking about what jew brit faggot are you autist you talk with no context like everyone knows it