We're completely absolutely effectively totally unconditionally utterly on all counts WHOLLY FUCKED and there is...

We're completely absolutely effectively totally unconditionally utterly on all counts WHOLLY FUCKED and there is nothing we can do about it.

Attached: red pill.png (497x2107, 273K)

For anyone who doesn't want to read all that what he's essentially saying is Gas the Kikes

and their puppets and most royal families and most tech billionaires

Someone convert this into text, I got an idea lads.

fuck converting into text, we should be blaring this everywhere

Fuck off blackpill. The fact that people are talking about what is happening to us is proof there is hope.

Attached: 1529769888419.png (474x307, 24K)

Well, we can just kill them all before the event horizon I guess.

Newfags should also know that this guy posting on Facebook is the smartest known man in the world. IQ between 190-215

Attached: tfwtank.png (898x409, 28K)

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-23-08-55-48~2.png (720x883, 221K)

We should also let JF know about this guy because the revolutionary phenotype is right up his ally

too schizo for me

based langan

world government is perpetual civil war. the kalergi dream won't actually work.

always remember that progressives are progressives because they don't have an endgame. they're just impediments.

Amen

>antidemocratic Christian white guy land hoggers and their bureaucrat pets
>Western civilization

Lel I would trade every Mick McCowboy for a hundred Jews and a thousand commies

you get the rope too

No chance, my sentiment has the numbers to back it up. One day even this board will be the property of someone who despises white guy attitudes as much as I do.

white people are a powder keg, just wait until it is blown up

bullshit but I believe it

Attached: eb4.jpg (600x486, 32K)

yeah but this isn't new. i'm thinking you're just young.

I'll be takinh a good piss on that scary powder keg of yours. Nothing will protect you.

rope inbound.

someone that can absorb that much information, and simplify a very complex notion such as a 2-tier over class/underclass world; can also offer solutions
- it isn't likely that he would publicly make those solutions known; but he could make them known nonetheless
- one solution is a d d o s for humans/overlords. It's the 'White Mans Samson Option'. Imagine how powerless the powerful would be without power; without ANY services.

Chris is so motherfucking redpilled and powerful. Somebody make a glowing eyes shoop.

Attached: ChrisLangan.jpg (1200x1772, 319K)

I don't think you can comprehend this, but whatever. You've fucked your chance of being put on equal footing with the rest of humanity voluntarily. There ain't no one's rope but yours.

Where were you when Chris Langan and Matteo Salvini teamed up to save the west?

you're really scary, big guy. surely everyone is shuttering at he thought of a powerful sposter putting his dick thru the internet tubes and peeing on our computers with "laser" precision.

Elon will be next

Attached: 1529564117841.png (1416x682, 252K)

Three factions. International bankers (jews). Zionists (jews). Global religious leaders.... and remember in addition to the jewish ones there is the Vatican which is a Masonic bank (aka jews). The Saudis are Wahabists from a genetic crypto jewish ancestry and work with the Zionists (they’re basically jews). It’s just the jews, just say the jews. Different factions of jews but jews nonetheless

Was it Professor Quigley who said that in the future it would be Americans who'd become the "new boat people", the new economic migrants? Maybe Brezinski said it. Anyway, one of those secret society types said something like that.

Attached: carroll_quigley_tragedy_n_hope.jpg (670x366, 84K)

No need for me to be anything other than patient. It doesn't matter who wipes your illicit country off the map.

Liberty or death, it's that simple.

it takes a famine for people to fight back

Eurasian-negroid Race of the Future

Attached: 6JGeeaZ.gif (425x604, 210K)