Can we get a danska thread? We must make America more like Denmark

Can we get a danska thread? We must make America more like Denmark.

Attached: rodgrodmedflode.png (236x213, 41K)

Based

Please don't talk about my irrelevant country.

I don't want you guys flooding it.

Attached: 5001869255.png (444x480, 180K)

Denmark also stipulates that in order to immigrate on a marriage visa, the danish resident must be 24+. This is to deter arranged marriages by parents, hindering the shal flood.

Denmark also confiscates gold and valuables from asylum seekers, in order to subsidize the costs of providing them an environment free from the horrors of war.

Be like Denmark, America, safe harbor isn't free.

My country is literally becoming Sweden-tier.
When I get my shit together, I'll move to Denmark.

I can live with the constant rainy weather and no mountains.

Attached: 1529597288271.png (809x808, 34K)

Also your faldskaermklubbens are great. I completed 4 jumps while I was there in Struer.

How do I go about illegally donating to the DF?
I know you take Mobilpay but the Nordea cucks wont let us sign up with that. Can you ask them to take PayPal?

also pays like 50-70% taxes, so the government offers anything like health care, public transport, education etc for free

>How do I go about illegally donating to the DF?
What the fuck are you talking about? Why illegally?

Also, why would you donate to Dansk Folkeparti?
They are than moderate civcucks, very pro-Zionist and they only care about "muh muslims" but they usually don't put any weight on ethnicity.
Nye Borgerlige is a better alternative, they are not perfect - but they are libertarian ethnonationalists and much stricter than DF in terms of immigration/refugee policy. Also, contrary to DF they want less state and lower taxes.

Attached: 1480451381734.jpg (1041x1066, 477K)

Lets focus on the good parts.

Denmark offers daily McDonalds giveaways with the sommerchancen. America must incorporate this concept

I wanted to donate to someone that actually has seats, otherwise itd be equivalent to giving money to Bernie Sanders

Unless if you are very well off, please don't waste your money on Dansk Folkeparti. At best, they'll ship your money to Israel.

Nye Borgerlige is a new party, but trust me, they will gain a lot of votes next election. People here are very unsatisfied with DF; even though DF will most likely win next election.

It's a bit like the situation in Sweden. Sverigedemokraterna and Dansk Folkeparti are quite equivalent. They are not entirely /ourguys/ because they are cucked but they are certainly better than what we have now which are centrist or social democratic governments.

Attached: 160091257592.png (887x892, 1M)

Well, I would like to send money to DK btu I am a foreigner and can't get Mobilpay. One of you patriots should establish a service of mediating PayPal contributions then remitting it to the party.

Where are you from? Show your flag NOW!

And no, I am not gonna collect shekels for DF.

Attached: 1j82.png (650x444, 615K)

Nono, I mean collect shekels for Nye Borgerlige. I like their policies, I just wanted to support DF originally because they have the cool pinwheels that they give out at the dalagermarked

Id like the dannebrog pin and some "PartinĂ¥l
Partinole with New Civilian logo." beom

>paying VAT on buying goods from a political store

reeeee

You're a strange leaf using Google Translate.

So, the only reason you want to donate money to DF is because they hand out "cool pinwheels" ?

But, you're free to do whatever. You can donate to both of them, they have their own online webshops; and they ship overseas. It's just expensive because of shipping costs and Danish VAT which is 20%.

Attached: 1600958157.jpg (400x572, 37K)

I'm 1/4 Danish and 56% German...c'mon, the guy who made Daggerfall was Danish n sheiit

Red and White are the most honorable flag colors of the world

>playing a game from 1996

boomer detected

Attached: 1529493722808.png (456x419, 274K)

I can teach you how to shoot, make explosives and how to play baseball the RIGHT way.

You can teach me about catching herring, smoking herring, and serving herring.

It's a pretty good deal for you if you give it a chance.

It was free so I checked it out.
The vastness of it all inspired me to make a game similar to it and the dungeons are cool as well

you should try their herring on smorrebrod it is delicious

Fuck off commie.

Boomers don't even know what dungeons are...

Attached: cc1.jpg (619x453, 26K)