War Declared! Sarah Saunders Kicked Out Of Resturant!

War Declared! Sarah Saunders Kicked Out Of Resturant! Hit them up in Facebook, telephone and Twitter. This is an insult aimed at us all! Polstrike!
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5877545/Sarah-Sanders-gets-kicked-Virginia-restaurant.html

Attached: 4D8E6EE200000578-5877545-image-a-65_1529767184617.jpg (634x570, 49K)

Good, she's a bitch. And OP is a faggot.

>Bake the cake
>But we won't serve you

Review bomb, keep Trump and politics out of it, refer to sub standard food and poor service etc, that will hurt them more than you can know.

NO POLITICS.

i think an owner should have the right to kick anyone out of their business for any reason including race

No u

i agree- but the free market will rip you apart like they're doing here.

Who cares, these people are cucks who will never actually fight back, they'll just let liberals walk all over them forever. No one has any respect for weak people

You're just angry because we have actual restaurants in our country

agreed

As long as the left is good with known Democrats being thrown out of restaurants, etc.

Some of the two-star trolling is hilarious.

I'm angry because the entire right wing right now is acting like a bunch of snowflakes.

>hurr we can't be openly racist and bigots
Yeah guess what, you're not alone in this fucking world. Fuck you, fuck your stupidity, and fuck your cult leader and his idiotic minions. You people are so fucking stupid it's beyond my comprehension. You deserve no sympathy and you will get none.

We are entering the overlap phase of Peak White Self Hate. The restaurant just can't get over the fact that some people don't like queers so they have to fight back in any way they can. Thus, attack people associated with Trump. The correlation between people who love queers also being people who hate white people, is very strong. The restaurant owners have made a big miscalculation by still living around large numbers of white people. Once white people realize they are under attack as a group, restaurants like this one are going to go out of business fast.

That would require self-awareness, which narcissists ironically lack.

I'll just repeat what some user stated above. NO POLITICAL STATEMENTS. All it does is give them the chance to say "don't believe any of the bad reviews cuz muh trumptards"

That's the kick in the nigger baby maker though. Excluding niggers makes you more money because niggers drive away rich white people. There is a reason that all those restaurants in the south that said WHITE ONLY had to be forced to stop doing that. It was not because of money. It was because of physical intimidation. That's why the (((Left))) can't bear to let people discriminate.

Good Fuck her! Your shit head right wingers have no room to bitch given how you rally around those dumb ass bakers.

COOK THE HEN BIGGOT

>The right are racists and bigots
Way to just strawman everyone who disagrees with you, user

Attached: 1529709418062.jpg (613x531, 36K)

Die nigger

Attached: 9C05EDC5-1908-4636-9AF3-49C5AEEB22CE.jpg (623x1024, 131K)

Saul's Rule #4, dipshit.

Cry more. There is no right for a tub of lard to be served at a private restaurant.

Anyone who is butthurt over this needs to rip up their man card and join the lib snowflakes.

Oh, like the ENTIRE fucking right wing has been doing since the fat Orange took the seat? Don't like the taste of your own medicine? Better go cry to mommy. Inbred right wing trash.

>some people don't like queers so they have to fight back in any way they can

It's about letting ones archaic belief in a 5000 year old mythology book be the basis to discriminate against people. It's fucking stupid. If I decide that according to my religion all right wingers are tools of the devil and want to not serve them then so be it, if were going to play this game where we allow our random interpretations of a 5000 year old book dictate how we interactive with each other than so be it.

rule #4 faggots
rule
number
four

we subversive nao

Attached: A7F97C1D-6CA4-46B7-BA26-F82B34BC9B3F.png (500x700, 139K)

draw your battle lines now

dude free speech
you don't have to bake a cake if you don't want to, you don't have to serve someone if you don't want to
freedom is not being forced to do something you don't want to (and the inverse)

Attached: 1525091034487.jpg (767x800, 210K)

>bring dog into restaurant
>wtf they kicked out the mutt
Classic

Lol this angry faggot is in every thread

Rage mor you libcuck

Slovenia? Rather impassioned about American politics aren't you?

Donald Trump didn't reshape America over night, the propaganda news media merely changed from positive stories to negative ones.

be a shame if the place burned down, anything can happen.

Attached: 1488651389433.jpg (900x900, 101K)

>implying the owners of that restaurant would agree that nobody has to bake a cake for poz-seeking degenerate reprobate faggots

Attached: 1479910395335.png (608x653, 487K)

t. Alinsky brainwashed idiot countertroll

I’ll hold off on getting worried until we have confirmarion that enough of you you faggots are being armed by Superpacs.

I agree. It's terrible business, but should be their right if they want to turn away paying customers based on their own prejudices.

Just think it's amusing liberals all of the sudden supporting business owners' right to discriminate and refuse service.

The owner is also a relative of Meryl Streep if that gets anyone besides me riled up. After the Polanski stuff, I want her and her family to suffer

I wish I could do that too niggers out of moral conviction.

If they can refuse service to a republican why can’t I refuse serve to a nigger?

Your anger and impotent rage is comedic.

Attached: 1515090203893.jpg (268x284, 17K)

You could just make excuses. It's illegal to discriminate but not if there is no food available etc.

Do NOT include politics, Trump, or insults in your reviews -- They will be deleted.

Write in-depth commentary on the food and the service. Maybe even a slight compliment, but ultimately a negative review. It must be believable or you're wasting your time.

This will destroy their business in 12 to 18 months.

Citation: I worked for a restaurant that went out of business about 9 months after a review bomb campaign. Yelp, Facebook, and Google only cleaned up the obvious trolls.

I wonder if they are getting bombed with phone calls.

I agree, but in this day of forced multicultralism, luv teh gays, DUN JUDGE - well. The day of deciding who you do business with as private business owner are gone. Civil Rights Act of 1964 was a mistake. It has opened the floodgates and left little recourse for anybody not named a protected class. Straight white conservatives are crucified in the name of “progress.” Oh gee thank you Supremes. Anybody can act an ass because you said they could.

>Sorry sir, we ran out of negro food an hour ago.

Attached: sjs.jpg (259x194, 5K)

This.
Put some thought into what you write.
Yelp is filtering out reviews
pic related

Attached: yelp.jpg (673x525, 79K)

This persons opinion is the result of being on 24/7 bombardment by anti American, anti Trump media attacks. I can confirm it's all they play on the news in AU and everywhere in Europe.

>muh racism
You're a faggot Slovenia, what happened? you used to be so cool.

>Do you have BattleToads?

Google Reviews for The Red Hen in Lexington, VA was raided. However, 4 hours ago it had 6000 review, and then changed to 1,500 2 hours later. Just checked and it shows only 654 reviews.

The cultural Marxist are doubling down, using all tools at their disposal to cover how unpopular they are as this gives the illusion their opposition is in the minority.

It is currently illegal to discriminate. Whites lost the right to have white communities and businesses in 1964. Whites had to be FORCED by Jew Banker funded rabble rousers who went back home to their Jewish and white communities after the freedom summer. Excluding niggers is a net gain for your establishment. Excluding whites is a death sentence and now everybody knows that the whites who visit you are probably leaning toward the white self hatred side of politics. So no loss if they were to ever get too hurt to spend money.

That's the problem with white Liberal anti whites. They have been living life on easy street in a vastly white majority era in the USA's history. When that runs out and average whites feel the sing of discrimination, they will start stinging the white, anti whites right back. And get this: The white, anti whites don't dare live in majority non white parts of the country. So that makes them extremely to get to. Would you be able to tell a clean cut man coming to give you a taste of your anti white medicine from the local population? Neither would the average white, anti white. Your side should not have preached white self destruction from the safety of a white community. You'd better run to your niggers white self hater. Too bad you are scared to put very many of them in your own life.

I'm capable of thinking for myself, unlike Trump supporters that obviously can't. All they can do is take whatever position their fat Orange god currently is defending. Worst of all is, his supporters would cheer him on even if he did something truly atrocious, and that's horrifying. You people are not human, you're shells. You've sold your fucking souls and it saddens me but that appears to be the reality of it.

I agree but literal faggots demanded a cake so we internet cops now

kek

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-06-23 18-25-28.png (612x328, 50K)

Yo shut the fuck up. Fucking loser lmao

I tried to call them, number is unavailable

Make metoo claims against the owners. Libs are buying these like hot cakes and not questioning at all.

>republicans are the real racists
lmao the absolute state of leftists

I'm tech retarded, is there something like a bot that'll just call and hang up every few seconds?

I've never seen a slovenian post that I liked on Jow Forums.

No idea what this means
Guess that answers my question
Yes I am tech retarded unlike the hacker known as fortune here.

It's obviously some ShareBlue faggot in Seattle or San Fran using a proxy

>War Declared!

grow up

>Yelp is filtering out reviews
Negative reviews*
they claim they're doing both, but we know better

This afternoon, around 1 - 2 PM, it was 10,833 and rapidly approaching 11,000. All of the negative reviews were custom made by individuals but the positive ones had a lot of bots talking about family separation. Clearly the wind was in our favor, as the opposition had resorted to copy/pastes and bots.

she is a huckabee though and fuck her and OP

im not in the slightest bit outraged

Call and ask for battle toads

Cry more, snowflake.

user, many of us grew up as white self haters, in households that never said a single kind word about white people or America. Instead our elders demonized such groups and consumed "news" that backed up our hatred of whites and the country. Every time we young ones asked innocent questions about why all whites had to be punished for the actions of a few we were screamed at full volume and told never to ask questions like that. Our hatred for those who still follow the lifestyle is rooted so deeply that we know how to short circuit the brains of modern WSH's. Being raised on self destruction is how we grew up and now your side gets to sweat because you can't tell an awakened white man from a common working man from a business man, from an athlete from a drunkard. Try running away to your precious niggers and darkie sex pets now. You never were brave enough to live in places where they controlled the cops and the courts. That will matter when the fighting starts. A pro white man doesn't have to make the first move, you see. A white anti white has to take certain moral stances to not collapse into a fit of shame. That reveals his location and his supporters. They are very vulnerable as long as they live in white parts of the country because they can not tell a pro white from a white, anti white. (It hurts more the longer you let it sink in.)

Leftist hypocrisy knows no bounds. Under normal circumstances, conservatives are happy to acknowledge a business' right to refuse service. As business owners themselves, they understand. Saunders herself commented that she respectfully left upon being asked. No protests, no online fund raisers, no calls for boycotts, no Supreme Court case. She just got up and left. Now of course WtP are free to act as we please on this information, but the fact is that we only do so in order to point out the hypocrisy as the left is so aggressively attempting to take away our rights of free association and expression.

kicking out high ranking official of resturaunt out of moral convitiction

> sure, no probs

refusing to bake a cake for a homo wedding out of moral convitiction

> national crisis

thanks for sharing that pic :^) hadn't seen that one initially. the ones with her rabbit are the best

There’s no need to be butthurt over this, any business should be allowed to refuse service to anyone for any reason. The left is shooting itself in the foot again with this, their meltdown over the faggot cake, and the subsequent ruling, is recent enough that it can’t be memory holed just yet. Even normies can see the hypocrisy and double standard at play here.
Have some OC pic related

Attached: 1D07CF05-222F-4BB1-8690-C3530CD2ABF3.jpg (917x512, 99K)

>You've sold your fucking souls
Meanwhile you're absolutely seething while gagging on David brocks dick

>this restaurant kicked out the googly eye bitch sister of a dog killer, quick Jow Forumstards, assemble for a raid xD

Attached: 1507414945447.jpg (221x250, 5K)

>dog killer
What's the story on this
t. not a fucking american OKAY?

It all goes tumbling down....

Attached: the red hen yelp rating.jpg (513x593, 37K)

if we don’t have to bake cakes for gays why do they have to serve huckabees

Nanny Nanny boo boo, stick your head in doo doo, bitchboy

Attached: 1529731599544.png (496x498, 248K)

Learn the case before speaking, faggot

>we
you need to go back

I'm agnostic and gays get the rope, suck my balls nigger I stand with Christians.

Because goyim, niggers, and for that matter, anyone else who isn’t a straight white male, is a (((protected class)))

>It's about letting ones archaic belief in a 5000 year old mythology book be the basis to discriminate against people.
then why are jews pushing faggotry?

checkmate, kike

Your salty bitch tears are delicious.

A literal who gets kicked out of a restaurant and Jow Forums should care, why?
This sounds like some reddit bullshit

That s why were doing it tho to show you your own hypocrisy.
I don't think anyone here is against someone kicking people out for any reason but you do and now your doing it and suddenly it's ok? naaa fuck you

>No idea what this means
Fuck off new fag

not your personal army fagit

Sperg libertarian. We are past that point; we defend Whites on our side and attack the other side. Just cause it’s not hot yet doesn’t mean we shouldn’t practice.

It shows the hypocrisy of the left
>hate crime for not selling faggots a cake
>I can't server you because of my moral convictions

sure, but the law is the law and article 2 of the Civil Rights Act of 1965 forbids this.

I meant Title II of the CRA of 1964

fpbp

GAS THE DEMS, RWDS NOW.

broke: thinking free market discourages racial segregation

woke: realizing free market encourages segregating the rich and law-abiding consumer class from chimp criminals and apes.

Libertarianism is inherently the most racist political ideology, because it allows for the most individual liberty and freedom, Prove me wrong statist faggots

Burgers know what this means for Cracker Barrel!

agreed. state denied freedom of association is tyranny.

Looks like Matt Drudge has finally lost it

Attached: Drudge.jpg (1920x1156, 218K)

>entire post
>flag
Holy shit my sides

Womp womp.

This incident was not about gays, color, religion, no identity political excuses. This was a woman who joined her family for dinner. The owner created a disturbance by telling a customer that because of her 9-5 job, she was not welcome to eat at The Red Hen, VA restaurant. That is all it was and that my friends is what is wrong with this country. Next it will be veterans or police, blondes or brunette. Identity politics change frequently o justify bad behavior.