Would you give up having children to save the planet?

theguardian.com/world/2018/jun/20/give-up-having-children-couples-save-planet-climate-crisis

>The environmental toll of having even one child is enormous - 58.6 tonnes of carbon each year. So is going child-free the answer to our climate crisis?

>Gwynn Mackellen was 26 when she decided to get sterilised. It took the recycling consultant, who is based in California five years to find an appropriate doctor under the public health plan she was on, but she was determined. In 2012, she succeeded. “I always knew I didn’t want kids, for environmental reasons,” she says.

>Mackellen identifies as an antinatalist, a philosophical movement based around the tenet that it’s cruel to bring sentient lives, doomed to suffering and to causing suffering, into the world. “Or at least I think our culture is very pro-natalist and it’s to our detriment. I would like to see us voluntarily reduce our population.”

> “I live in the liberal [San Francisco] Bay area,” she says, “and I’ve always been really vocal about this.” However, she can’t always discuss her concerns about human population with friends, which is why she is part of a community called the Voluntary Human Extinction Movement, or VHEMT (pronounced vehement) for short.

>She feels that the best way to reduce human suffering is to invest in the people we already have, with access to healthcare, living-wage jobs and better education, “especially for girls and women. And free and equitable access to contraception and more social pressure to not have kids or have fewer children.”

Are you guys willing to not procreate in order to save our planet?

Pic related chose to adopt a rescue dog instead of having a baby.

Attached: 1944.jpg (1240x946, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk
youtube.com/watch?v=v1lPl-AvjWI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are these the CF people on reddit?

This seems like a 1 post by this ID shill thread so I'm going to sage but climate change isn't real and even if it was the planet would be fine. The people who need to stop having kids are Indians and Chinese.

Give up something I can't have? I lost my balls when Jihad Johnny blew them off in Afghanistan in 2011, I also lost control of everything below the waste as well as my legs below the knee, thanks Obama.

Attached: thanks obama.jpg (640x627, 278K)

>we have too many people so you shouldn't have children
>we don't have enough people so we need millions of migrants who breed like rabbits for extra gibs

would do it to save money, fuck the little bastards

srsly ?

I would think sand niggers were more at fault than Obama.
They should have put you down, not bring you back to life....
so sorry about you losing your balls

Attached: trumpblacked.png (553x315, 139K)

Pic related is the Last Man. They are mongrels without a past or future, resigned to make their pathetic lives as comfortable as possible until they no longer need to 'suffer' existing. They are worms and they will be stepped on, by whichever force emerges this century as the dominant one.

Even the Jew must pity this engineered creation.

>reproductive incontinence of Africa and Asia increases the carbon footprint of the human population
>(((the guardian))) promotes the idea that white people need to stop having children to save the planet

the absolute state of Western civilisation

being child-free because of the planet is retarded. the planet would still be a hell without humans. have you seen what happens in a state of a nature?
you should be child-free because it's wrong to impose your appearance, shit genetics and low iq on an unsuspecting future human. also, there is no guarantee your child will be financially and economically successful. he or she will most likely grow up to be a miserable wage slave.
these aren't though only reasons you shouldn't have kids. i have dozens of reasons why shouldn't have children.

They are a financial burden
They might grow up to hate you(this often happens)
They might grow up to be liberal or a nigger-fucking slut

having children because you want to carry on your genetics is retarded. you only have this mentality because your genes tell you to. if you had to take care of the kid yourself you would probably hate having kids. you will make your gf or wife take care of them

Attached: himeka.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

fuck you

A picture tells a thousand words. He looks like a complete cuck and she looks rabidly left wing. There's so much truth to phrenology.

I would give up on having children unless I find a good woman to become the mother of them.
Most of all the 'basedboy' phenomenon is happening because of all those children without a father figure which will encourage them to be brave and face the world as it is: not a nice place.

>here lies user, the last of his name, forgotten by the time

>50yboy gets replaced with 'basedboy'
Thanks hiro

Always a white couple in these articles pushing the child-free life. Never a black, beaner, or mixed race couple talking about the "evils" of bringing children into this world.

HMM. Really makes you think, doesn't it Jow Forums?

by having children, you're not going to be remembered. no one knows of my grandfather because of my existence. my grandfather and his father were nobodies as i am

also who cares about being remembered. you won't be around to treasure it. you will be dead

no
youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk

It's almost like there is a universal agenda being pushed. Using muh environment as a way to push this is on a whole new level though. People are already mentally conditioned to this mentality of saving the planet through personal sacrifices. It's just one small step from there to turn it into a powerful tool to push your agenda.

Attached: 1497323179684.jpg (1114x730, 227K)

>black countries are breeding like rats and pop out billions of babies.
>Asia countries keep breeding like a work insects and leech off other people’s work
>Indians keeps breeding nonstop to maintain their poop status.
>Whites are about to have baby, WTF STOP HAVING BABY YOU DAMN PARATISE! THINK OF OVERPOPULATED WORLD!!!! WHITES DO NOT EVER HAVE A BABY!!!

Yeah ok.

you won't be around to experience how bad it is to live in an all non-white planet, so who cares!
i don't care if the white race dies out. i won't be around to experience it

Attached: [Special Clips] GFRIEND X CLINIQUE - 광고 촬영 현장 Behind-yu7tvfjIBlY-[00.25.526-00.38.605].w (1280x720, 2.92M)

Play stupid games, win stupid prices.

the planet earth was once an all nigger planet, and eventually white people came into existence. if white people died out, they would probably reappear. if they came about once in an all nigger planet they will come about again

Attached: (eunha) [150801] 여자친구(GFRIEND) @부산팬싸인회 '은하'편집캠 By스카이-S (1280x720, 2.85M)

I hope to God your grandfather wasn't a strong individual, because the shame you bring on him and his family will ruin your soul when you must confront him.

nigger planet would interesting desu. i am all for it. I want to see what blacks could do without white people

they would probably resort to blaming asians and rely on asians for relief by making them feel guilt

Disgusting shill. You're the reason Sweden is such a shithole and your cars are shit

there is no such thing as a soul, you religious retard. i didn't even know my grandfather. why am i obligated to honor him? complete stranger to me. fuck my ancestors

No. I would unironically give up immigration to save the planet (as well as the future of the people of Europe, but you can't say that).

Sure thing. For every white person 10,000 blacks and Arabs, Chinese need to do the same thing. Then maybe the world has a chance

>there is no such thing as a soul, you religious retard. i didn't even know my grandfather. why am i obligated to honor him? complete stranger to me. fuck my ancestors
No past, no future, and only your 'perception' of the present. This is the life of a soulless Swedecuck.

how i am responsible for it? i am powerless and have no power in sweden. the people who are responsible for letting muslim retards in are the people with power.

i personally would not allow religious retards into my country if i had the power. i am for preserving a secular state by blocking religious retards from entering the country.
this makes me more radical than conservatives who would allow barbaric non-white christians into their country. african christians are just as barbaric as fucking muslims.

>one child
>58.6 tonnes of carbon each year
Lets mass genocide, so that we won't affect our planet as much. Or even better lets stop breathing all together and just die.

I am in favor of people like this not procreating.

perhaps you don’t have one, but I do

Come on everyone. Lets save the planet
3 ... 2 ... 1 ... *catches air, stops breathing*

No. I will father beautiful white children to offset the amount of niggers spics gooks sandmonkeys and kikes.

I sincerely hope OP's family tree disappears. Meanwhile, me and every other conservative is having a passel of kids.

>58.6 tonnes of carbon each year.

Did these assholes ever take a 5th grade science class? Plants breathe Co2.

>Co2 baaaad!
>sniffing my own farts gooood!

Attached: 1528543153014.gif (288x377, 1.83M)

Please please could the next mass extinction event or apocalypse just arrive. I fucking despise those people.

>i am pro-eugenics
>have a schizophrenic child

pronatalist assholes who think they have good genes tend have shit genes. they tend to give birth to mutants

i hope you all have down syndrome/ autistic kids

Attached: download (2).jpg (284x177, 5K)

youtube.com/watch?v=v1lPl-AvjWI

you would have to have over 10 kids. that's how many kids the average african has

if you have 10 kids don't expect society to pay for them. take care of them with your own money.

You have shit genes you worthless subhuman piece of shit. You are also a virgin. Eat a bullet, faggot

Attached: dfgdfgd.jpg (909x851, 189K)

7 billion non whites vs 800 million "whites"

how about shitskins stop getting welfare then they will all die out instead of blowing up global poverty then there is no population crisis

you fuckers are all going away and you brought it on yourself. By denying people the ability to reject your advances politically, you force unhinged elements to get creative. Well done, you fucked the world.

You're a selfish faggot.
P.s. you're a cunt.

No... We are the product of Earth. Earth will take care of itself. It will outlive you me and all your bloodline. You will eventually become dirt.

Attached: 1493181343596.jpg (180x180, 8K)

He's an asshole who said if he knew he's going to have a schizo kid he wouldn't have had him.

About shit genes... this guy is a MEGA IQ Society member with only four other members scoring him out in every single mental facutly.

Exactly this.

>theguardian

STOP
FUCKING
PROMOTING
THAT
KEK
SITE!!!!

Its like the CO2 bullshit.
The US pulled out if these climate agreement bullshit, because what's the point if China is pumping out 4 times as much population as everyone else?

Same here, whats the point of us not having children, if niggers breed like fucking rabbit's, and the only thing keeping them alive is aid from us.

No a much more effective plan would be to simply have an aggressive depopulation control of niggers, then Arabs and we'll take a look where the chinks are after that, as at least they are trying in that regard, plus the health and safety standards means they also die in their droves.

>give-up-having-children-couples-save-planet-climate-crisis

here is your population reduction at work, at the same time, arabs and negros are popping out their spawn like an acne stricken teen