Christian Hate Thread

Christians are the worst thing for the white race

>Believe a Semitic jewish originated religion that plunged Europe in to the dark ages and caused white society to stagnate for almost 1000 years

>Completely against the idea of biological racial differences (We are all god's children, and all equal in the eyes of god after all)

>Are "against Jews" but worship a Jew on a Stick and support a lot of what the Jews want anyways(open borders for all races as long as they are Christians)

They are Jewish Controlled OP in everyway that counts, yet they LARP as being based Jow Forums anons who are going to save white society.

Fuck em

Attached: semites.png (984x728, 272K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/4suri
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Germany#From_Rome_to_the_Crusades
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_and_Judaism#Antisemitism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agape#Christianity
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Get right

streamable.com/4suri

Attached: 1522884367318.png (500x472, 223K)

Attached: kikeChristians.jpg (720x317, 54K)

KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE

>Against a Semitic religion that makes whites and niggers equal and calls for open borders
>DUR HUR YOUR A KIKE

t. JIDF

Also,
Hello (((Fellow white person))) Take off that memeflag faggot

the worst are the fucking mormons. they tried to convert me once, they were like "a bunch of guys are getting together over the weekend to play sports and stuff, wanna join?"

sounded like HUGE fags.

Mormons are just amerimutts who are jealous that they worship a Jew on a stick and not An amerimutt on a stick. So they copy and pasted the bible but replaced "Jesus" with "Joseph Smith, the aryan american" and just worship that.

Still contains all the same semitic garbage like whites and niggers being equal in the eyes of god though

Attached: mormons.png (476x401, 138K)

My bad, you're just a plain indoctrinated retard.

Attached: Jacques-de-Molay-knights-templar_articleimage.jpg (666x1037, 624K)

>yes goyim listen to Mr. Leafberg. destroy your culture and embrace secular materialism. Happy pride goy!

If Christianity is "the enemy of Jewry", then Jews don't need any friends. "Based Christian" Charlemagne, the father of Europe according to Christians, for killing pagan saxons, gave Jews their economical power
> Charlemagne (800–814) readily made use of the Church for the purpose of infusing coherence into the loosely joined parts of his extensive empire, by any means a blind tool of the canonical law. He employed Jews for diplomatic purposes, sending, for instance, a Jew as interpreter and guide with his embassy to Harun al-Rashid. Yet, even then, a gradual change occurred in the lives of the Jews. The Church forbade Christians to be usurers, so the Jews secured the remunerative monopoly of money-lending. This decree caused a mixed reaction of people in general in the Frankish empire (including Germany) to the Jews: Jewish people were sought everywhere, as well as avoided. This ambivalence about Jews occurred because their capital was indispensable, while their business was viewed as disreputable. This curious combination of circumstances increased Jewish influence and Jews went about the country freely, settling also in the eastern portions. Aside from Cologne, the earliest communities were established in Mainz, Worms, Speyer, and Regensburg.[15]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Germany#From_Rome_to_the_Crusades

Their christian "punishment" against the "evil jews" was to receive a lucrative financial monopoly of "sinful high financing that no christians shall ever benefit from" and to move to the next country to fleece when the peasants got too riled up.

> Around 400, St Augustine, one of the most influential and foundational figures of Catholic theology, preached that the Jews must be protected for their ability to explain the Old Testament.
> Jews must be protected for their ability

> Pope Gregory the Great (c 540–604) brought Augustine's teachings into Roman Law, by writing a Papal Bull which became the foundation of Catholic doctrine in relation to the Jews and specified that, although the Jews had not accepted salvation through Christ, and were therefore condemned by God until such time as they accept salvation, Christians were nevertheless duty-bound to protect the Jews as an important part of Christian civilization.[6
> While a "persecuting spirit" often existed among the general population through the Middle Ages, Jewish communities often had to turn to the Holy See for protection.[7] Papal Bulls reiterating the duty of protection were issued by various Popes,

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_and_Judaism#Antisemitism

Christians protecting Jews is not a "corruption of Christianity", all the way back to St Augustine Jews were seen as part of Christianity. That is why Jews never had to leave Europe even when they were constantly expelled numerous times from every kingdom by angry farmers. Papal edicts helped them move to the next kingdom and eventually get back to the first one.

> but muh synagogue of Satan
The only result of Christian "enemty" against Jews was giving them an absolute monopoly over high finances, and protecting them from angry farmers.
And how can it be otherwise? If Jews are the enemies of Christianity, the synagogue of Satan, then it is the duty of Christians to love them and protect them, "love your enemies and provide them with help" was clearly said by both Jesus and Paul, and the early christians like Saint Augustine openly agreed

> but... but that is a modern jewish corruption!! Turning the other cheek does not mean pacifism. If you let someone else slap your face with the back of his hand, that means that you have declared yourself in open rebellion!!
that is bullshit. that shit was made up by radical black-nationalist liberal theologist Walter Wink to justify social rebellion in South Africa. There are NO sources to it outside his books, nothing of what Josephus wrote about life in the ancient Middle East mentions anything close to offering the cheek or giving to your enemies your coat being an insult to them.

In the Greek-Roman world, love meant "common feeling of mutual interest born out of shared experiences"

Early Christians expanded it to a commandment of loving people that we don't know, that we don't care about, just so that we can fill ourselves with misguided pride about how we are friends of mankind itself
Agape never has conveyed any sort of violent or agressive implication, as some Jow Forumslacks imply

Among christian writers it has always meant means "a selfless love that is passionately committed to the well-being of others", no implication of tough love whatsoever
see: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agape#Christianity

Christian semantics are enough of a mess as they are, and then Jow Forums christians wanna add an extra layer of absurdity and mental masturbation: That is where the schizophrenia of right-wing christians kicks in
Only a christian could claim something as absurd as love for his enemies

>Yes goy don't believe in jewish-created materialism/open borders, believe in this jewish semitic religion we created and open your borders to based African Christians Instead

>What is controlled OP

Attached: (((Christians))).jpg (600x600, 38K)

i hate Christianity, but i like most of what Jesus said, the problem is that the state aka the joos took it over. so i cannot follow it blindly anymore.

Attached: happyjesus.jpg (220x324, 56K)

Yes, we get it. You kikes turned reddit into a fedora stronghold and now you want Jow Forums too.

>The joos took it over
>Implying it wasn't jewish to begin with

>Oy vey goyim if you wont believe in this Jewish Semitic religion, then you're a fedora Tipper!

You kikes really are trying to keep Jow Forums a Controlled OP stronghold, huh? Jesus is /ourJew/ after all Not all jews are like that. All this Jew Naming is ridiculous Jews are just individuals we should just stop with these (((inconvenient))) facts.

>implying Jesus even looked that white

The real Jesus looked like pic related or something similar. He was a middle eastern Jew after all.

Attached: realjesus.png (480x628, 369K)

kek, so many asspained kikes and sand niggers

but you overtly are a fedora newfag queer
get rekt

it wasn't jesus talked about how terrible the jews are.

This thread is up at the same time as a kangz wuz Israelites thread.

K
I
Know
Enough

>christianity
>calls for open borders
Nigger-tier brainlet detected.

Attached: brainlet 6.png (856x846, 85K)

So true. Christianity held back science for nearly 2000 years by making it illegal to question anything outside the bible.

Christianity fought against the Enlightenment. Threatened to kill anyone who said the Earth went around the Sun.

It took the reformation just to get a friggin steam engine.

Could have been on the moon a thousand years ago if it wasn't for these idiots.

Lol
>Your a Fedora faggit goy, don't wake up these loyal whites who worship (((one of us)))

cry harder kike

t. crying kike

Ah yes the vargtards are taking over.

Attached: IMG_0748.jpg (620x992, 117K)

Attached: friedrich-nietzsche-philosopher-the-word-christianity-is-already-a.jpg (2400x3000, 850K)

Keep believing niggers and whites are equal, and white society should be flooded with them. We are all created equal by god right? Wouldn't want to make your semitic god angry would you Christcuck

>Oy vey if you don't by into this Jewish semitic religion you believe in this retard on welfare and there is no alternative

t. JIDF shill

a religion invented by jewish slaves to give themselves hope.

hope is for losers.

Attached: common_sense.png (494x489, 264K)

Jews are the real Israelis but what is so special about Israel. Take away all this christcuck bullcrap and they are just a shitty inbred tribe in the desert

>Modern Sodom and Gomorrah
>Hating Christianity
You forgot your Nazi memeflaggot

Attached: memebetter.com-20180512154008.jpg (490x368, 43K)

>Jews are the real Israelis
Oy vey, rabbi. You’ve exposed yourself.

respectfully disagree

Attached: friedrich-nietzsche-581685.jpg (640x724, 102K)

Christianity is total and complete trash.

Attached: 526582619618.jpg (639x560, 72K)

Psalm 133:1
"How good and pleasant it is
when God’s people live together in unity!"

Gotta flood white countries with African niggers. We are all god's children after all, you and niggers are of equal value in the eyes of God. We should all live in (((unity))), as your semitic god says

>Blacks are the real Israelis
>Haha what a dumb nog haha WE WUZ KANGS haha

>Okay fine, Jews are the real Israelis
>YOU EXPOSED YOURSELF RABBI HAHAHA

You just can't win with you shills. I don't really give a shit who the Israelis are, I care about the barbaric semitic religion they created that infiltrates white societies and causes/accelerates white genocide.

>quotes the Old Testament
Christianity is the New Testament. Try again, faggot.

Christ confirmed the treachery of the kike. 2000 years confirmed it again.

OP still too stupid to figure it out.

Attached: IMG_0162.jpg (500x500, 69K)

Sorry Islam was not made by a Jew. Yes Christianity was made by an ethnic Jew, he himself did not believe in ancient Judaism. That is why he called the religious Jews the sons of the devil. But he did believe in racial Jewish supremacy. He referred a Canaanite woman as a dog. The term dog is used by Jews to refer to goys. Muhammad on the other hand was against Jews. He murdered millions of Jews and raped many female Jews or what I call jewish milkers. Muhammad was compared to Hitler for his crimes against Jews. The only difference between Muhammad and Hitler was that Hitler was against animal cruelty while Muhammad killed every dog in Mecca.

>your
kek you illiterate retard
textbook highschool CHILD thinking hes a brainboy because he is in the midst of babies first rebellious thought

kek

Actually we all are not Gods children we are all his creation. Those who accept Christ, repent and live for God are Gods children. Those who reject Christ and live in rebellion are children of the devil

Matthew 5:17
"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law(Old Testament) or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them."

That's your favourite Jew Jesus talking.

1 Corinthians 1:10
"I appeal to you, brothers, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree, and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be united in the same mind and the same judgment."

Romans 12:16
"Live in (((harmony))) with one another. Do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly. Never be wise in your own sight."

Corinthians 12:13
"For in one Spirit we were all baptized into one body—Jews or Greeks, slaves or free—and all were made to drink of one Spirit."

OY VEY We all have one body goy. Blacks and whites are equal in the eyes of God. Why don't you want them to flood your country Christcuck?

John 13:35
"By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Love each other Goy you are all children of God. Why do you have a problem with Niggers fucking white women goy?

Keep crying Christcuck. Whites are not buying your shit anymore

>Haha the goy misspelled one word, so any criticisms of (((me))) and (((my people))) are now discredited

Cry more levy

So Blacks from Uganda who accept god are your siblings then. Why do you have a problem with flooding Europe with your siblings and let them fuck white women? What's the problem Christcuck

Arabs are semites like Jews. They have the same tribal (((behaviour))) as Jews, the only difference is they are too low IQ to do any significant damage to whites outside of direct invasions. Jews on the other hand are intelligent enough to snivel their way into white society and infiltrate quietly.

>mispelt
That isnt mispelling or a simple typo m8
Its an indication of illiterate state of being, its using the wrong word in the wrong context because you dont know the proper usage of your vs you're

Because you're a brainlet child that thinks he is smarter than the average user solely because he managed to question beliefs

kek
retard
go back to plebbit, fedora queer
only kikes and sand niggers hate christ

That's the way (((they))) want whites to be. Stupid and illiterate and scared. That way they can profit of the white goyim and prevent them from reaching greatness.

>You're illiterate
>You're a brainlet
>You're a child
>Our Anons believe in our Semitic god, you're not smarter than them
>Retard
>Go Back to Plebbit
>Fedora
>Queer

Whatever you say JIDF. Wouldn't want your white cattle to start questioning why Christian Africans are being allowed into white countries because "We are all children of God".

Remember: The only argument the Christcuck has against Atheists is "Fedora tipper".

They also blame atheists for jewish Secularism.

Either you believe in a Jewish Semitic gods that makes Blacks and whites Biologically equals and wants open borders.

Or you believe in Jewish Secularism that promotes transgenderism etc.

There is no alternative to these Brainlets/JIDF shills other than the two Jewish Backed positions.

Atheism has been infected with just as cancerous trash as all religions. Move away from all this trash and that includes the "anti-religion" atheist. Fuck all of it.

>Acknowledges kikes are a problem for the west
>Honestly thinks that zionist media projection of christianity is the real religion and not subversion leading to the destruction of our societies

you're a useful idiot for the left and kikes, retard
also yes, you are illiterate, and the fact that it took someone kicking your ass over it to finally google it and figure it out properly means you're a vain retard

kek
fucking cry more about it kike

only sand niggers and kikes hate christ

also just because we are all children of god does not mean I have to kill myself in favour of other children that are brown and shit coloured

thats kike subversion, retard
go ahead and quote whatever passages you want, you're a brainlet operating off leftist kike arguments

go larp as a nazi in front of the leftist media why dont you, retard

Is there a discord for the anti-religious OP?

Would siding with Lucifer be counted as in-between?

If Atheism has been affected and all religions have been affected, then where do we go?

We need the anti-religious, somebody to group all desert faiths as what they are, semites. The influence of faiths on governments should not be tolerated, and I would vote against religious freedom.

THanks for the thred JIDF, isnt it interesting how there is NEVER any jew hate threads?

They make them for every race to distract us from the one race destroying humanity.

Attached: 1528296319425.jpg (755x1543, 237K)

Just lol at this level of desperation
>The jewish media distorted the truth about Jesus

Your prophet is a kike on a stick. It was a Jewish Semitic religion from day one. Priests from almost any church would agree with what I said, and I can reference direct quotes from the new testament that support them

Galatians 3:26-28
"So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith, for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus."

There are no races goy!! All races are equal biologically and spiritually. Why dont you want tyrone to fuck your women? You are all equal in the eyes of god after all. (((God))) sees no difference between a white man fucking a white woman or a nigger fucking her.

>I Don't have to do anything for shitskins

Actually you do. According to (((God))) you need to sacrifice yourself for African Christians since you are all children of god.

Corinthians 12:26
"And whether one member suffer, all the members suffer with it; or one member be honoured, all the members rejoice with it."

Cry more Christcuck. I bet its real comfy in that cuckshed while Christian tyrone from Uganda fucks your wife.

Fuck off JIDF shill. I have no problem naming the Jew but nobody ever calls out the Christ cucks for worshipping a kike on a stick.

There's nothing a Christcuck hates more than the idea of jews not existing.

Atheism has not been "infected" because it has no centralized authority. And anybody who claims any authority over atheists is a onions faggot that nobody should listen to.

Christianity was a semitic Jewish religion from day one. It was garbage from the beginning, not some magical pro-white religion that only recently became bad.

>Where do we go?
We can create our own ideology to lead us forward. We don't need to play into Jewish hands by following a Jewish prophet or following Jewish secularism.

It's time for us to construct an ideology that is purely European and truly accentuates the best aspects of our people

depends. (((mainstream))) christianity i agree with you. that's why i went orthodox. ancient christianity is different. israel got replaced by the sons of Christ. to me, the church is Israel. the israel today is not even israel, it's just a piece of land given the name israel by some Rothschild after wwII. the israel that's in the bible is a people, and that people is us. remember Christ went against jewry and got killed for his trouble.
the foundations of western society is built upon christianity. whether you believe in god or not (and if i'm honest here, i don't) it doesn't matter, what does matter is social cohesion and family values, all of which ancient christianity promotes and cherishes.
Catholicism & CofE (Anglican) though are under jew control. the pope is a jew and the archbishop of canterbury is a jew, and the head of the anglican church that lizard queen does as the rothschilds tell her to do like a good goy

Attached: 1529688516436.jpg (960x606, 79K)

>1st century nazareen is the same as khazarian converts that are following the spirit of pharisees
oh yeah, you're totally not a brainlet
>OH HEY GUYS KIKES ARE IN CONTROL OF THE WEST AND ALL MEDIA BUT YOU SHOULD TOTALLY BELIEVE THEM ABOUT THIS ONE THING OK
You're a retard
Btw the only ones voting en masse for white interests are CHRISTIANS.

Atheists, pagans, sand niggers, kikes, all vote LEFT ie anti white

go worship some semen drinking genderqueer "totally white" pagan retard gods, queer

Attached: 1529472002150.png (1461x935, 262K)

Yeah you can say that, but words are meaningless without a plan. Like others have stated, there really is no in between on secularism an religion, and when there is, the third position fallacy applies heavily. The closest I can think of is maybe something like Luciferianism or something, but not really much else.

We can have that conversation but the point now is to point out we need to do this and call out the Christ cucks, not let Jow Forums be complacent with Christianity

>Atheists, pagans, sand niggers, kikes, all vote LEFT ie anti white
Don't worry, those get the oven too.

Incorrect.

t. Right wing atheist

You're a newfag fedora queer promoting leftist voting demographics over white interests: >oh hey guys I am part of the 15% of atheists that are right wing, that means we're actually not a problem!
kek

I agree with you, the Christcucks need to be called out, but only a fool would wage a war against the largest religion without a plan first.

Neoplatonism is the reason Christianity is weak. Look into it. Look up Southern Israelite.

checked and keked

HERE WE GO BAYYBBEEEEEEEEEE

>Confusing Jewish secularism with atheism as a whole
>Oy vey goy the only solution is believing in this Jewish prophet

Into the oven you go

You have nothing, retard
Cry more that blatant statistics paint your ideological camps as anti white retard zones
Cry more that you cant refute the criticism that you are suggesting we listen to the kikes when they describe christianity as pacifist cuck religion, the same kikes that are in control and manipulating us to destruction

Fucking
brainlet
newfag

Attached: 1529472071180.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

>the point now is to alienate >95% of people on the right

The only religion that it is politically correct to discriminate against in our society is Christianity. This is a politically incorrect board. You post is therefore off-topic.

>you are suggesting we listen to the kikes
Kikes will be used as the kindling that's going to burn away all the disease they created in this world. After all: according to holocaust testimony they have self-burning properties.

The flame's going to be revered afterwards and maintained by virgins, like a proper European tradition before the soon to be incinerated coalburners of the soul destroyed it.

Attached: VestalinAtrium2.jpg (800x1019, 250K)

We better not alienate all the leftist degenerates either since they make up such a huge percentage of whites!

Free speech is one hell of a drug

Good point, but they alienate themselves somewhat by voting for anti white politics.

>Saturday night, the sun is setting..... 6 anti-Christian shilling threads appear.

Attached: jews hate christ 5.png (1084x656, 283K)

How else do you suggest we deal with them, pray them away?

Like I said, Christcucks HATE the idea of a non-jewified world. That's why they need to be thrown into the sacred flame first, seeing as they're the first traitors of the race.

>half the thread is the leaf showing his true colors
Kek

Attached: 3b4909434da81783f21e418144b6a44e42198738831ced49021b72205dc2317c.gif (500x500, 656K)

DURRR ODIN WILL SAVE US

Attached: Vikings Against White Supremacy.jpg (720x960, 59K)

Vikings were weak af. Pagans can't even fight how are these bitches gonna save europe?

Attached: Vikings Weak BTFO.jpg (1532x763, 363K)

You're a retard that is ignoring actual data that suggests christians are the only ones voting en masse for white interests because you hate christ, I wonder why hmmmm

The absolute state of pagan faggots

Attached: 1525132710650.png (720x480, 223K)

Varg's son is gonna be a faggot lol

Attached: Varg's Son Faggt.png (852x479, 1.13M)

“The Law has become our tutor leading to Christ.”—GALATIANS 3:24.

Furthermore, though you were dead in your trespasses and in the uncircumcised state of your flesh, God made you alive together with him.+ He kindly forgave us all our trespasses+ 14 and erased* the handwritten document+ that consisted of decrees+ and was in opposition to us.+ He has taken it out of the way by nailing it to the torture stake.*+ col 2.13

Varg praises Muslims for conquering white people

Attached: Varg Loves Muslims 2.jpg (918x660, 194K)

Oh shit! Looks like rabbi leafenberg has been BTFO'D

Attached: 1525477912799.png (1660x1968, 1.5M)

Varg is so wise bruddahz, hail odin sire!!!

Attached: Varg Passing Judgment.jpg (1018x1024, 107K)

>voting
Solves literally none of our problems.

>I wonder why hmmmm
Because he was a jew and I'm an antisemite.

Oops
Pagans also getting BTFO'D by themselves

Attached: 1527455654021.png (1564x3448, 504K)

This works too

Attached: Jews Want To Destroy Church.png (1198x923, 656K)