Why would God demand this?

Why would God demand this?

Attached: 91775A61-391A-4E75-8EEC-72F8C8CD2EFD.jpg (472x428, 70K)

I don't know, what other gods demand barbarisms like that?

Attached: IMG_9638.png (1000x955, 441K)

circumcision is actually helpful when you live in a desert climate as sand gets inside your foreskin. however jews definitely weren't the first to do it.

Egyptians did it and so did Phoenicians I think, it was just a carry over when the Jews invented their shitty religion.

>Tip of dick
I'm pretty sure a circumcision is not the miniature equivalent of a guillotine

>as sand gets inside your foreskin

just invent underwear.

Man they come up with pretty creative lies to justify genital mutilation

>HHAHA XDDD GOD HIMSELF ORDER IT.!!!!!!
That atheist level of shit argumentation.
No retard, it was a kike Jew religious leader who order it.
Christians reformed the law and never practiced it for a reason.

Did they drag their dicks across the desert?

>GOD
>SATAN
Pick one

It's pretty much this, access to fresh water was limited so if you got sand under your foreskin, it would most likely stay there for months, which could cause a nasty infection.

Have you read the bible dude
He's demanded worse

just spit on your dick lmao

>circumcision is actually helpful when you’re a disgusting subhuman that doesn’t bother to wash your dick
Fixed it

Jews say God ordered it, that's what the meme's addressing
You sperg.

sand gets everywhere.

doesn't make sense to do it today though.

Even God hates der juden

To make you are slave. Of satan.

Attached: 1481119627307.jpg (377x350, 37K)

Thats why you get your bro to no homo clean your dick with his mouth haha

That's pretty creative, what other lies do you have?

What ? I don't claim it's the truth, it's just what I heard

Jokes aside when I had a boy I wanted to get the all natural european style.
My family is very traditionally dutch and I questioned lots of them and they all showed support.
Now this was months before he was born and we went to the peditricians and I learned that I would have to mosturize and basically jerk his skin back so clean it so it wouldn't dry out or close up.
This would continue for 3+ years till he was able to do it himself including diaper years.

It was then and there I decided that europeans are fucking closet faggots and I decided he would identify as a
American.

bIGGEST TROLL EVER

MUTTS BTFO

Attached: 579933.jpg (225x225, 12K)

I think you meant

>Circumcision is actually helpful if you are a fucking disgusting person who doesn't wash regularly

Attached: 1499297228272.gif (203x338, 555K)

>God
it was the demiurge

Attached: 43.png (493x198, 24K)

>and my doctors name was.......SHEKELBERG

>sand gets between toes
>better cut 'em off
sand gets between asscheeks
>better cut 'em off
>sand gets in mouth
>better saw off my lower jaw
>sand gets in hair
>better grab the tomahawk
>sand gets in armpits
>better cut those off

It just sounds like a bullshit reason.

Those fuckers literally said I had to pull it back to make the skin used to stretching around the lobe and inspect it for dirt with a emotionless face.

I would never want to handle him like that.
Why doesn't anyone talk about this crap when they talk about anti cutting?

Fucking faggots seriously.

this

and this

>Jew doctors spewed bullshit and I believed it
Wtf I love circumcision now

Either your pediatrician is a massive faggot or you're full of shit.
It doesn't require any form of help, unless a serious health condition is involved.

He lied to you. In fact, you do not and should not do that at all.

No seriously.
I talked to some of my friends who were young parents and they got the same advice.
I did research on the net afterwards and there's a real problem of people in their teens and 20's where they can't even pull the sleeve back to piss because of the pain.

They have to get surgery because their parents never taught them or did it when they were a baby.

If you aren't circumcized ask your parents if they stretched/cleaned your foreskin.
It's very common and fucked up.

lmaffo lost my shit at this

stupid goys

>goys you need to cut off your dicks just as God commanded
>WTF? What kind of God would command this?
>e-em, I (((Saul))) say that you don't need to cut your dick anymore to be a Christian
>thank God
you heard it hear first

Jesus/NT said not to do it

It's just Jew and Muslim shit

>as sand gets inside your foreskin

Attached: topkek.jpg (3840x2160, 551K)

look, look, the number of people that suffer from that condition is extremely low. here in the rest of world we don't periodically jerk our kid's dicks and ''moisturize them'', we give them baths.
only in america can you see a person so retarded like you that actually believes that bullshit. all you americans are clinically retarded, that is how these jewish doctors keep tricking you

God forbid you'd actually have to care for your fucking son. Fuck that right? It's easier to just remove an important part of his body because and ancient desert religion told you to.

The absolute fucking state of Americans.

put me in the screencap

IT'S A FETISH THAT HE LIKES TO JERKOFF TO

Because people were/are worse then dumb filthy animals, and the only way to ensure your entire tribe didn't die off from dick for was to ensure there was no moist environment for it to fester.

you're retarded, you can't even compare. even one grain of sand will damage your penis and can cause an infection. with no water readily available to clean your dick 10 times a day it was probably worth it their minds to cut their foreskin off.

>pinch foreskin
>piss
>flush out sand

I've solved your predicament

Circumcision is stupid but that's not what it is

>t. Muhammed the somali refugee
stop trying to enrich our culture you nigger

Attached: 1505653289992.jpg (382x395, 40K)

>said Mohammed, as he prepared to rape yet another underage sex slave with his black sandy dick covered in flies

i don't understand why people protest against FGM but almost nobody protests against MGM. MGM takes away sensitivity for us, without our permission or consent. The foreskin is also there to protect our head. if people want a circumcision they should be allowed to have that choice to have it done when they're old enough. but it's just wrong to go around butchering babies dicks to death without consent.
>"The human foreskin is highly innervated, and vascularized sensitive erogenous tissue. It plays an important role in normal human sexual response and is necessary for normal copulatory behavior. An understanding of this role is now emerging in the scientific literature. Removal of the foreskin (circumcision) interferes with normal sexual function."
>"The foreskin enables the penis to slip in and out of the vagina non-abrasively inside its own sheath of self lubricating, movable skin."
>"In order to appreciate the sexual functions of the foreskin, refer to Figures 5–9, which clarify what the foreskin is and how it works. Figures 5 and 6 show the difference between a circumcised and an uncircumcised penis in the relaxed or flaccid state. Note that the foreskin serves to cover the glans or head of the penis."
inb4 "muh hygeine". pull your foreskin back and wash you filthy faggot.

Attached: CompareJPEG.jpg (500x500, 47K)

>god makes you imperfect
>"we're god's chosen people goy"

Attached: top-kek-bor-27713349.png (500x522, 128K)

even if this is an absurd piss take post, there are easily enough burgers gullible enough to have fallen for similar lies. ffs, this is not standard practice among the goyim and somehow we survived.

because cutfags need to rationalize or face their own mutilated manhood

sand cleans stuff

Because the heebs were horrid cunts that constantly disobey Him and He was building up to coming down to sort shit out.

God actually wanted them to cut of their whole dick off but they jewed him down to just the tip.

also important to note that the mania for daily showers over in the usa is an extra variable fucking things up there. perhaps subjecting young cocks to harsh cleaning agents every day would encourage phimosis.
nigel, sorry, but your dad really shouldn't have done those things to you...

Better version

Attached: just the tip.jpg (1000x955, 246K)

Circumcision is a sacrifice one makes for his faith by self imposing a constraint on sinful pleasures of the flesh in order to fully commit to serving God.

Literally this.

>sacrificing for God made sense under the OT
>the circumcision as pretty much everybody knows, destroys a shit ton of nerve-endings that make your peepee feel good
>there really isn't a whole lot more you could do to sacrifice for God other than lopping off an arm, but that lessens your ability, while the circumcision helps you get past the worldly and the pleasures of the flesh and it's a huge statement of "idgaf about the most intimate and intense physical pleasure, because I take joy in God"

>yet the NT blows this out of the water completely, and under the new way of thinking (which really wasn't new, just too obscure in the OT), it makes far more sense to keep your body intact. It's why Christ and his disciples are referred to as the circumcision: because in the OT, you have the simpler more superficial and apparent "circumcision", but with Christ and the NT you can be elevated completely past the physical; physically removing the physical is just as much of a physical (not spiritual) act.

Attached: 1521346650792.jpg (720x887, 382K)

Does it say that somewhere in the Bible? All I've read is that everyone has to get circumcised without a why.