Christfags,I need your help

I am unironically beginning to believe that black people are the real jews. No,I am not a shill and this is not a slide thread just hear me out.I have arrived at this conclusion after much thought..

There are a litany of reasons I have for my belief but the main ones are:

1.)Those of us in the know are aware that the Jews worship Lucifer and do his deeds so they couldn't be God's chosen

2.)Genetic studies have shown that they are caucasian and have no connection to any Semetic people.Ashkenazis comprise over 75% of the world's Jews.Ashkenaz was one of the three sons of Gomer (Genesis 10:3),and founder of one of the tribes of the Japhetic race who would occupy Europe.The bloodline of Isreal came from Shem.

1.)The Deuteronomy curses - It essentially states that the real Jews would be the poorest people among all nations.That they would occupy the lowest rungs of society,have no compassion for each other,their people would be in shambles and be greatly disdained.The merchants as we know are the wealthiest group of people in the world wanting for nothing.They are generally highly esteemed and are the most cohesive of any group in the world.Blacks on the other-well you get the point

2.)The secret connection between blacks and jews- Jews frame the accepted narrative that whites are the main oppressors of black people.Those of us who are redpilled know that it was they who owned all the slave-ships and profited heftily from the slave trade.Jewish owned record labels sign talentless, illiterate rappers willing to push degenerate music glorifying sex,violence and materialism to their youth.They essentially sabotage blacks while pretending to be white so blame is placed on us.They then jump across the fence and appear to be the main champions of black rights such as Soros starting BLM for example. Many conscious blacks were aware of this.pic related again.

What do you think of this, especially the Deuteronomy curse?Can you refute it?

Attached: we-thought-they-were-the-real-jews.jpg (2866x1048, 1.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Habiru
heritageinstitute.com/zoroastrianism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canaan
news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2013/05/130530-worlds-oldest-torah-scroll-bible-bologna-carbon-dating/
youtube.com/watch?v=YjHzBqIjI8M
newadvent.org/cathen/08522a.htm.
youtube.com/watch?v=apBDwk7tV5o&t=20s
youtube.com/watch?v=V6rtLsThkvs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

Religion is made-up horseshit. Go outside and get some sun.

I will pray for you heathen.

>1.)The Deuteronomy curses - It essentially states that the real Jews would be the poorest people among all nations.That they would occupy the lowest rungs of society,have no compassion for each other,their people would be in shambles and be greatly disdained.The merchants as we know are the wealthiest group of people in the world wanting for nothing.They are generally highly esteemed and are the most cohesive of any group in the world.Blacks on the other-well you get the point
I think you mistake material wealth and spiritual wealth. Morally and spiritually, Jews are the poorest of all nations.

Read the verses.It says they would be in want of all things.
“Cursed shall be your basket and your kneading bowl."

If this is true it will be a hard pill for many to swallow.

Fake and gay

Attached: IMG_8987.png (664x559, 31K)

>Her Nazarites were purer than snow, they were whiter than milk, they were more ruddy in body than rubies, their polishing was of sapphire:

and yet in the following verse it claims their faces are black.A bit contradictory.

Lamentations 4:8

" Their visage is blacker than a coal"

King David the Israelite's description is very explicit. He's mentioned as fair and ruddy twice, 1 Samuel 16:12 and 1 Samuel 17:42. The white race is also the only one that fulfills the prophecies concerning Israel, such as spreading the gospel worldwide. Our ancestors were calling darkies devils. How come Jow Forums still doesn't get with the program?

Facts do not require belief. Here's the facts...

The people who would become the Israelites were not originally united by language, blood or religion. They were a group of people from all over the place, most likely including some Aryans, who did not want to live according to societal law. They chose to live outside of society as:

>Murderers for hire
>Thieves and bandits
>Vagrants and slaves

They were originally called the Habiru, a word which means "bandit/murderer." After hundreds of years of inbreeding, the Habiru people created a new ethnicity through inbreeding among themselves: the Hebrews. Even the word "Habiru" evolved into the word "Hebrew." The early Hebrews were described as wandering or escaped dogs. These people would later invade the land of Canaan, which was another Semitic/Arab land. Eventually, they took over Canaan and renamed it "Israel" after they stole the monotheistic religion of Zoroastrianism and declared themselves, not the Aryans, as "God's Chosen People." Torah is just a knock-off of Zoroastrian theology. Everything from the concept of one God, one Devil, good VS. evil, Heaven, Hell...all originates not with Jews but Zoroastrians. Jesus himself taught Zoroastrian theology and mixed it with Israelite culture in an attempt to teach the Israelite how to live as civilized people instead of a wandering tribe.

Today's Jews are NOT descended from the Hebrews or Israelites. The original Israelites are extinct.

The ancient Khazars converted to Judaism in 760 AD. Today's Jews are descended from these Khazarian converts, not ancient Israelites.

>muh torah!
you're falling for kike tricks.
Despite Rabbinical tradition stating Torah is at least 3000 years old, the oldest known Torah is only old.

SOURCES:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Habiru
heritageinstitute.com/zoroastrianism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canaan
news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2013/05/130530-worlds-oldest-torah-scroll-bible-bologna-carbon-dating/

Attached: jesus dab.jpg (369x550, 25K)

*only 800 years old

Ruddy does not refer to the blood showing through the skin but the color of the skin itself.A deep copper colour.

Attached: ruddy-people.jpg (640x435, 107K)

It says fair and Revelation says Jesus’ skin is the color of fine brass as if it’s in an oven which is the color of white skin. And if kangz don’t fulfill the prophecies they’re already disqualified.

Attached: 10019514-EE67-4599-BE39-56D9173FA56A.jpg (889x716, 153K)

You guys are forgetting how the tribes varied. One idea does not disqualify the other etc

Native Americans were called Redmen. Columbus confused them with the East Indians because of how dark they were,pic related, a Dravidian East Indian.The farther back you go in history you will see them get darker before they started to miscegenate with Europeans.In the The 2015 movie, The Revanant, starring Leonardo Dicaprio, people of that period refer to them as "tree niggers".There are tribes today that laugh at Nikki Haley and say she is no Indian. Research 'the crying Indian' Iron Eyes Cody, a full-blooded Italian who tricked people for years that he was a Native American.There exists proof that the Native Americans spoke Hebrew long ago.Glen Beck was fired shortly after making this video on it.

youtube.com/watch?v=YjHzBqIjI8M

Attached: 4f9070229c985114ceacd40b314e574a--black-indians-south-india.jpg (498x750, 55K)

>thinking you can self bump
shalom brother

So only other people can bump your thread ?

>Christfags
Kys

Fair doesn't only mean light-skinned.Originally it just meant beautiful.As for the brass it could be referring to it's appearance immediately after being in a furnace, pic related .This would make more sense than starring at something in a fire but that is essentially up to how the reader wishes to interpret it I suppose.

Attached: il_570xN.1368183237_m5qs.jpg (570x428, 36K)

>Doesn't know the difference between Indians and Amerindians. Neither group has anything to do with one another, and they don't see themselves as being related. Christopher Columbus was an idiot who lived in the days before people had easy access to knowledge and images from different parts of the world, and furthermore he miscalculated the diameter of the earth. He saw a bunch of naked savages and confused them with another people group he had never seen before in his life and didn't know anything about because of he miscalculated.

Glen Beck is also a Mormon, and Mormons are directly founded by a freemason

It says it’s in an oven and niggers don’t fulfill the prophesies, you dense kike.

Either way we are diverging from the main argument.How do the curses of Deuteronomy apply to white people?

Blacks are not semetic. They come from Ham. The early Jews would have looked like Syrians and Jordanians. After the diaspora they mixed with other groups. Ashkenazi Jews were called such because they lived among the descendants of Ashkenaz (northern Europe) and eventually mixed with them. Most of the Askehnaz Jews look white, but some of them still have some middle eastern looks which are visible in the shape of their noses and length of their faces (dilochocephaly).

There is zero evidence of there ever having been an indigenous black population anywhere in the middle east. No amount of wewuzzing is ever going to change that.

dude, deuteronomy's curse ended like 1,000 years before Jesus. israel was a land of aramaic speaking arabic semites. black people were in africa.

>Glen Beck is also a Mormon, and Mormons are directly founded by a freemason
That may be the case,but it doesn't discredit anything he said in the video.The archeological evidence for Natives speaking Hebrew and possessing Old Testament writing eons ago is present.

Even if he wasn't the most educated man I doubt Columbus was a blithering idiot.He would have been able to tell if two people resembled.Pic related and the Dravidian Indian are not far apart in appearance.

Attached: frontier_3.jpg (492x572, 61K)

As I said the further back you go before miscegenation changed people the darker they were.Pic related is how the Arab slavers who sold Africans to Europeans looked like and bear in mind there was a lot of mixing going on even then.

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 34K)

>no pictures
>no internet
>never met an Indian or Amerindian

Doubtful, and skull shape between Amerindians and actual Indians is quite different. Clothing is even less similar. There are some south Indians who are very dark, but they still mostly have Caucasoid features and straight hair. Amerindians have high cheekbones and somewhat narrow eyes similar to what Asians have. I don't really know what case you are trying to make. Neither group looks like one another or like blacks.

That being said, Amerindians don't behave all that differently from blacks.

>Zanzibar
In what way are those people Arabs? That's getting pretty far away form the middle east/north africa region. They look like Somalis and probably are related to that group.

For those who must reply, do not forget to put sage in the options field.

if the are the jews its irrelevant now

>Deuteronomy curse
post the verses

>What is postmodernism
>What is everything

Attached: 1526674027109.png (498x634, 304K)

>never met an Indian or Amerindian
How are you certain of that ?They knew of East Indians back then and there existed trade.Even if he didn't travel there himself some Indians may have made their way to Europe.
>skull shape between Amerindians and actual Indians is quite different
I'm not saying that they were exact facsimiles but a person unfamiliar with them and came across them for the first time needing a point of reference would think to compare them to East Indians.
>There are some south Indians who are very dark, but they still mostly have Caucasoid features and straight hair.

Straight hair is not unique to Caucasians and, as I have said before, the original Indians had dark copper colored skin before miscegenation.When there became legal precedent for a Native Americans to be granted land and money from the government a lot of white people sought to intermarry to beget acces to this.

Attached: 65d3ceebf932f1f61c8341d879a5d013.jpg (593x800, 53K)

its called boats, we invented them as far back as the ancient egyptians and used them to transport people and things over long distances (like down the Nile into modern Kenya). the Arabian peninsula is a couple weeks away from zanzibar by boat

I would like to know also;if Noah was a white man, how could he have a black son?

Black people are, on average, too dumb to pull off plots like (((others))) are capable of and you are even more retarded to think such a thing is even possible.

Attached: 1490575149169.jpg (1000x4500, 1.28M)

Here's another Arab from that time period then.

Attached: 7a825420f15c60b2ed38d1d593fcbe02--real-people-black-people.jpg (463x715, 51K)

Obviously the first humans would have carried the DNA necessary to code for the traits we see in the existing races today. The first people would have appeared as mixed or racially ambiguous people by our standards today, and the groundwork for racial divisions began with the tower of Babel incident. That's if you believe the Bible.

If you believe in evolution, then all the differences are a product of that, including differences in intelligence.

Not an argument.

One thing I always wondered. Something that takes a bit of common sense.How could "purer than snow" and "whiter than milk" skinned people be roaming about the deserts of Noth Africa and the Middle East when pic related happens to them. One place mentioned throughout the Israelite's travels is Ur of the Chaldeas.The root word of Ur which is ORR means fire oven. The average temperatures in that
region is 125 degrees.

Attached: People_of_light.jpg (2430x1040, 762K)

>No mass immigration of Indians to other places.
>No English empire to draft Indians into their army yet.
The closest thing to Indians in Europe at the time are Gypsies, which genetic studies would later link with the scheduled castes of India. Back then, however, Europeans still believed the myth that Gypsies were descended from Egyptians who refused to give refuge to Joseph and Mary when they fled from Herod.

Native Americans are not at all like Indians, either in culture, costume, religion, or physical appearance. Believing that skin color is the primary aspect of race and genetic kinship is a reductio ad absurdum fallacy. The only reason CC could even BEGIN to think he was near India is because of his ignorance of culture and geography. He miscalculated the diameter of the Earth, but knew that he was headed in the right general direction to reach India.

I never said it was. Asians and Amerindians have the straightest hair on average. I don't know where you get that most white people wanted to intermarry with Amerindians. Spanish and Portuguese would do it but the English found it revolting. Later on there would be some intermarriage, and today a lot of "white" people in the South are part Amerindian, but the primary impetus for intermarriage with Amerindians has always generally been supply issues. You can still see people who are full Amerindian on the reservations, and some of them look a lot like Mexicans.

Who is "we"?

>Artificially colored image.
You do know that Arabs enslaved and castrated black Africans, yes? There were actually a lot more black Africans sold into the Middle East/North Africa region than the Americas, but there aren't that many today because they were routinely castrated.

Literally telling you to stop following Jesus and worship the sun like a good little pagan degenerate.

I never said they were white, I said they were caucasoid and looked similar to the other peoples of the Levant, such as Syrians and Jordanians. I exclude Lebanese because they have French admixture.
Indo-European = white. Semites =/= white, but they are still caucasoid in terms of their skull and body shape. The only middle eastern groups related to white people are the Iranians, Kurds and Circassians. Although today's Iranians aren't quite the same as their original ancestors after having been raped by Arabs and Mongols respectively.

I meant to refer you to the the user who posted this

There are some white people living in the middle east today and they haven't burst into flames.

>>No mass immigration of Indians to other places.
>>No English empire to draft Indians into their army yet.
You wouldn't need either.Just a few Indians of high standing travelling back and forth for Columbus to acquire a general assessment of their appearance.
>Native Americans are not at all like Indians... in physical appearance.
>I don't know where you get that most white people wanted to intermarry with Amerindians
Again, refer to the images I posted above of Native Amerindians before miscenenation had changed their appearance and skin tone considerably.Black people in America were some of the first cowboys(look up the Negro cowboys aka buffalo soldiers as the natives called them and made famous by that Bob Marley song) because the similarity in skin tone meant Natives were not as suspicious towards them as they were of whites.I did not say that most whites wanted to intermarry with Indians,just those wanting access to govermant grants reserved specifically for Indians. That is where the trend you sometimes hear of whites claiming to have X% Indian descends from.By the time Indians got around to owning black slaves themselves, miscegenation was rampant and their unique appearance was lightened.Pic related was Holmes Colbert(you can see the caucasian features),a prominent leader in the Chickasaw Nation and the owner of several enslaved African-Americans (Wikimedia Commons).
>You can still see people who are full Amerindian on the reservations, and some of them look a lot like Mexicans
If you are referring to the original black skinned Mexicans,then yes.

Attached: Holmes_Colbert.jpg (381x501, 33K)

>>Artificially colored image.
Are you saying that that man,whom is very clearly black,is not? Here is a clearer picture of another Arab of that time.
>You do know that Arabs enslaved and castrated black Africans, yes? There were actually a lot more black Africans sold into the Middle East/North Africa region than the Americas, but there aren't that many today because they were routinely castrated.

Yes,I am well aware of the Arab slave trade of Africans,the castrations, and how it dwarfed Europeans.What I am saying is that those Arabs looked essentially the same to the people they were selling.They simply differed in nationality,culture, and religion.I believe the real reason that Muslims were not permitted to draw the prophet Mohammed was to conceal his true appearance.

Attached: tumblr_mw1w9gyupc1sjs6lbo1_540.jpg (540x456, 122K)

>There are some white people living in the middle east today and they haven't burst into flames
Indeed there are whites residing there.However they dwell in cities on the outskirts and not in the desert itself.Modern conveniences such as sunscreen and air conditioning is used extensively throughout those countries.Ancient people had to really solely on their skin The bible states that the Isrealites wondered throughout the barren desert for 40 years.

Mate, I'm pale and spend several hours every day in the hot sun. I don't use sunscreen and I haven't been sunburned in my whole life. There are many other white people like me.

>Semites =/= white, but they are still caucasoid in terms of their skull and body shape.
Those claiming to be Semites are not.They resemble Caucasoids because they are Caucasoids.
>The only middle eastern groups related to white people are the Iranians, Kurds and Circassians.
The contemporary Arab populations are as indigenous to those lands as whites are to Australia.

Unless you're using a proxy I'm going to assume the flag I see is indeed where you reside.Completely different from the middle of the desert.

So white people in Texas is a myth?

No part of Texas has rainfall levels low enough to be referred to technically as a desert, so certain plant and animal species - called indicator species - are used to determine what is and what is not. The presence of creosote bushes, mesquite, agave, ocotillo and other species is used to determine where the desert ends. By that qualification, approximately 14 million acres of Texas, primarily in the southwestern part of the state, is desert.

Apart from Death Valley, California, USA the hottest regions of the world are in Africa.Could you traverse Death Valley for most hours of the day?How pale are you?

>Asians and Amerindians have the straightest hair on average
Still,it depends which Asian you're talking about.

Attached: d2f325c6a96447a05b2215e505ea27e7.jpg (564x575, 61K)

It's disingenuous to pretend that those people are any sort of middle easterners. Yes, I agree that they are Africans, probably from somewhere in Sudan or further south. They are only "Arabs" in the same way that Guatemalans are "hispanics."

They might reside within Asia, but those are Congoloid/ Sub-Saharan Africans ethnically.

OK, now I know you're a wewuzzer.
>Can't tell the difference between Europeans and MENA.
I suppose you think all the rapefugees from the ME-North Africa region blend in when they go to Europe, right? I'm curious as to what exactly you think these people are and where they came from. If you're going to say that all the current inhabitants of the MENA region are somehow European invaders, I would like to point out the obvious fact that 1) there was never any large scale invasion like that from Europe and 2) they don't look anything like us and aren't related to us genetically or linguistically.

I agree there are people like that in the Pacific, probably from the same wave of migration that brought the Australoids. I don't agree that those are the ancestors of modern Asians. Just another group which happens to exist there, like the Ainu.

Jeremiah 13:23

"Can the Ethiopian change his skin or the leopard his spots? Then also you can do good who are accustomed to do evil."

This verse would make no sense if Jews were black.

Phoenicians were the first people in NA watch jews for hitler videos

user, the bad guys, zionists and the jesuit order are psyopping you guys to be racist, especially towards black people.

Its not a coincidence that you hate blacks so much. That your hearts are so filled with satanic pride you think yourselves so highly above them.

The purpose is to tarnish your soul and make it unforgivable in the eyes of the Creator. You are on to something. Shills and the corrupted will just call me a nigger. But deep down we all know were living in the truman show. Whats up is down. Nothing is as it seems. Something is wrong.

that picture is fake, shes not that dark. Dont mind the name.

Attached: fakedumbass.jpg (500x500, 35K)

These people are sun tanning like retards
They wore tunics in bible times (fully covered)
The climate could be different

Yes, they are different from other black African populations.However,apart from, perhaps, the Jarawa, they are just as much Asian as the lighter skinned, straight haired ones that are shown solely in media.Perhaps even more so.

Attached: 10710782_303449726525272_5534867803318270758_n.jpg (614x542, 75K)

>am unironically beginning to believe that black people are the real jews

no you're not
if you are falling for CIA propaganda you don't belong here and need to get out

I was never racist until i lived near australopithecus. Now i just stay away as much as possible. I don’t treat them any differently on an individual level, but I dont want to leave near them

In today’s world, one is seducively led by the racist western media to believe that the Arabs of Arabia and Africa represent a peculiar phenotype with all other non-conforming types being somewhat alien to that concept. In this way they impose a certain central Asian phenotype as the “racial Arab” and the almost ubiquitous Black Arabs of the modern times as either descendants of slaves or immigrants.
In this way, they attempt to disconnect the linkage between the ancient Kushitic Black Arabs globally celebrated in antiquity (now reclassified as some “caucasoid” “semitics”) and their Kushitic African roots.
From the available literature and authorities, historians have broadly divided Arabs into three classes according to their different great ancestors. They are:
The original Black Arabs who were supposedly punished by destruction and deluge because, as legend has it in the book of Quran, they disobeyed their Prophets and flouted God’s instructions; they were: Ad, Thamud, Tasam, Jadeis, Imru.
The classical Black Arabs, who are believed to have descended from Yaarub ibn Yashjub ibn Ghatan and thus called Ghataniyun. They had lived in the Yemen; they included a number of tribes and sub-tribes, two of which became historically prominent viz., Himyar and Kahlan (al’arab al’ariba).
The Arabized Arabs: These tribes immigrated into Arabia from different sections of central Asia. Many of them intermarried with the desert dwelling nomadic blemmyes – the Bejas (original Bedouin Arabs) and the Somali, Kenyan and Ethiopian tribes of Africa. Their mix -blood children who adopted a mingled form of their parents cultures are known as the Arabized Arabs (al ‘arab al musta ‘riba).
Today, upon the dictates of the western intelligensia, this banch is the so-called prototypical Arabs.

Attached: Arab_woman.jpg (525x645, 75K)

Josephus was a soldier, priest and scholar who was born in 37 AD. His written works are seminal in western history and for many centuries were some of the most widely read and influential books of the western civilization. In the paragraphs that immediately follow, excerpts of Josephus’ commentary on the Arabs and near easterners who were contemporary to his period are reproduced. See The Catholich Encyclopadia newadvent.org/cathen/08522a.htm.
According to Josephus:“The children of Ham (note: Ham is the archetypal ancestor Black people according to Hebrew, Arabic and Jewish legends) possessed the land from Syria and Amanus (modern Jordan), and the mountains of Libanus (modern Lebanon); seizing upon all that was on its sea-coasts, and as far as the ocean, and keeping it as their own.

Attached: c4600e878f610a8f3e96790585bd0acf.jpg (600x844, 104K)

>wewuzzer
>Meming the truth somehow makes it untrue?
I use to think very little of these conspiracy theorists but, ;lo I am now one of them.Let me ask you user;are you one of those Holocaust deniers?I mean everybody knows it happened.All the books written by official scholars confirm it. Only hateful, antisemitic Nazis think otherwise.

Thats you. Nice birthmarks and moles simian brother. Free your mind Neo.

youtube.com/watch?v=apBDwk7tV5o&t=20s

The Asian phenotype exists in Africa.Why is it so hard to believe an originally black population could have been their progenitors?

Attached: San_new_1.jpg (493x591, 100K)

And yet in another verse he compares them directly to the Ethiopians.

>Amos 9:7
>Are ye not as children of the Ethiopians unto me, O children of Israel? saith the LORD. Have not I brought up Israel out of the land of Egypt? and the Philistines from Caphtor, and the Syrians from Kir?

Niggers want to be Jews. Some lucky few actually are. Most are just blue-gum niggers.
They are sons of Ham. Until the church stopped believing in race, that was what black and white churches believed.

At this late hour, it would behoove you to worry more about whether you believe that Jesus died for your sins and rose again as prophesied by the real Jews, white or black.

Attached: image.jpg (840x521, 132K)

Attached: 1403995466590.jpg (500x500, 79K)

>Its not a coincidence that you hate blacks so much. That your hearts are so filled with satanic pride you think yourselves so highly above them.
I could not have said it better.The monkey memes, the Tyrone shieeeit comics,the nigger hate threads,the gigabytes of video,gifs, and images saved to hard drives showing blacks in the worst light.It also happens to fit in with one of the Deuteronomy curses.

Deuteronomy 28:37
You will become an object of horror, ridicule, and mockery among all the nations to which the LORD sends you.

Why would professed Israelites wear a pendant of the gnostic demiurge and an eye in a triangle on their outfits

Fair enough.I just searched Dravidian Indian on Google images.Anyone can see for themselves how dark they can get.

if blacks are the real jews, that gives them one more reason to die.
sage

you're being a historically inaccurate retard

it's about the soul

God is with you or not

There are numerous passages throughout the bible addressing them as being "black" or "burnt"This is just one I remember from the top of my head.

Job 30:30
My skin is black upon me, and my bones are burned with heat

From a scientific standpoint wouldn't it make the most sense that the people living in the desert regions would be the most adapted to it?I.e, be black.Is that so far-fetched an assumption to make?

6 gorillion

>t. Shlomo
Fuck off my front page nigga
Sage

>CIA propaganda
The CIA as we know reports to their Jewish overlords.How does pushing the narrative that they aren't who they say they are but imposters to their benefit?

If you are referring to black people you have to keep in mind two things;

1.)The Lord said he would destroy them as a people for their disobedience.
2.)They Luciferian Jews are doing what they can to sabotage them as well.The CIA funneled drug into their community,they encouraged single mother households with welfare thus destroying the family unit.They ran experiments on them(we know of Tuskegee for a fact but there were most definitely others).Here is a white doctor admitting as much;

youtube.com/watch?v=V6rtLsThkvs

After all of this can you really be surprised in which the state they are in as a people?

How did white Noah have a black son?

WE
WUZ
CHINEZE
N
SHEET

Most have been infiltrated and spew only hate and rubbish.Most recruits end up leaving shortly after.I can't help but think the Hebrew Isrealites shouting on the corner"THE WHITEMAN IS THE DEVIL." is controlled opposition put in place to derail those seeking truth.You don't need to join a group anyway, the truth can be found out if you search hard enough.I believe I know who the Antichrist is today and what the mark of the beast really is.

So all those myriad bible verses stating that God has a very special group of people he has chosen are to be disregarded?

Who said I believe that?

>Shlomo stating he is a devil worshiper bent on carrying out Satan's will and is not even a real Jew to begin with.

Makes sense desu.

According to a Chinese scientist not an Afrocentrist.

they will be from the far reaches of the Earth
new era faggot

no you retard. It means redhaired and ruddy/fair skin like a lot of jews are. Yes even ancient jews as samaritans have a lot of redheads and they are proven to be genetically descended from ancient israelites with no european ancestry

Esau was described as red haired too.

God officially gave up on them after they killed Jesus and replaced them gentiles as "Spiritual Israel."

This is prophesied here:

>>(Jeremiah 31:31) “Look! There are days coming,” is the utterance of Jehovah, “and I will conclude with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah a new covenant;

Then Jesus said:

>>(Matthew 23:37, 38) “Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the killer of the prophets and stoner of those sent forth to her,—how often I wanted to gather your children together, the way a hen gathers her chicks together under her wings! But YOU people did not want it. 38Look! YOUR house is abandoned to YOU.

>(Luke 19:41-44) And when he got nearby, he viewed the city and wept over it, 42saying: “If you, even you, had discerned in this day the things having to do with peace—but now they have been hid from your eyes. 43Because the days will come upon you when your enemies will build around you a fortification with pointed stakes and will encircle you and distress you from every side, 44and they will dash you and your children within you to the ground, and they will not leave a stone upon a stone in you, because you did not discern the time of your being inspected.”

>(Luke 21:5, 6) Later, as certain ones were speaking concerning the temple, how it was adorned with fine stones and dedicated things, 6he said: “As for these things that YOU are beholding, the days will come in which not a stone upon a stone will be left here and not be thrown down.”

Then

>(Hebrews 8:8) for he does find fault with the people when he says: “‘Look! There are days coming,’ says Jehovah, ‘and I will conclude with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah a new covenant;

Finally, in 70AD the Seige of Jerusalem happened when the Romans(disgusting thing) sacked Jerusalem and killed all the Jews. The system of the Jews was finally over. The torched was passed on now to the Christian Congregation. Jesus was now the temple of worship.

Attached: 11134060_1589097248007844_136844968562025668_o.jpg (1800x1300, 274K)

By the time Christ comes, dies, resurrected, and ascends back to heaven the age of blood Israel was officially over. Jewish Christians moved on to the gentiles. Since the Jews IN MAJORITY rejected Jesus then God would have to "graft" in a wild branch into his original tree. This wild branch(gentiles) would now be legal heirs of the original root and tree(Abraham, Isaac, Jacob).

>(Romans 11:17) However, if some of the branches were broken off(Jews who rejected Jesus) but you, although being a wild olive(Gentiles), were grafted in among them and became a sharer of the olive’s root of fatness,(Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, loyal house of Israel, Prophets, Jesus, Apostles, Jews faithful to Jesus)

>(Romans 11:19, 20) You will say, then: “Branches were broken off(anti-Christ Jews) that I might be grafted in(Goyim).” 20All right! For [their] lack of faith they were broken off(anti-Christ Jews), but you are standing by faith. Quit having lofty ideas, but be in fear.

The new House of Israel is made up of Gentiles now along with some pro-Christ Jews.

>>(Jeremiah 31:31) “Look! There are days coming,” is the utterance of Jehovah, “and I will conclude with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah a new covenant;

>(Acts 18:6) But after they kept on opposing and speaking abusively, he shook out his garments and said to them: “Let YOUR blood be upon YOUR own heads. I am clean. From now on I will go to people of the nations.”

>(Acts 13:46) ...“It was necessary for the word of God to be spoken first to YOU. Since YOU are thrusting it away from YOU and do not judge yourselves worthy of everlasting life, look! we turn to the nations.

Eventually, blood Jews

>(Revelation 3:9) Look! I will give those from the synagogue of Satan who say they are Jews, and yet they are not but are lying—look! I will make them come and do obeisance before your feet and make them know I have loved you.

Attached: image-kindom-stone-814x610.jpg (814x610, 51K)