The left truly can’t meme

Say something nice about boogie

Attached: F935E21E-05CD-4AC0-BFF8-0E95F1A2BD84.png (750x1334, 311K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AoBK1_ixiro
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/zm884j/where-do-memes-come-from-researchers-studied-reddit-Jow
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I’ll start. He seems like a nice guy

> He seems like a nice guy.

Oh well there’s your problem right there.

Attached: 4B6A1102-A4D0-4D28-A7FF-1AE4D05D080A.jpg (196x257, 24K)

I unironically like Boogie. I don't really mind that he's milquetoast.

Not everyone has to be balls-to-the-wall political.
It's good to have people outside the spectrum waking up to all the bullshit. It helps the rest wake up.

I like that he's not afraid to be American, i.e. obese and stupid

PAY FOR ME COVFEFE, GLONALD BLEMPF!

Attached: TheBoogie gets BLACKED™.png (809x779, 837K)

I used to have no respect for the guy until I heard him on h3h3 and i gotta say I was wrong about him

I like how you're not afraid to be a leaf, i.e. shitposting and hiding behind a meme flag

Attached: 1528955172958.png (1660x854, 84K)

fucking based fatso. truly /ourguy/
with so many e-celebs virtue signaling towards the right a big internet war happening is bound to happen

>tfw oldfag enough to know the non faked quote is about australians
I'd take 500 aussie shitposters over 1 leaf, any day

I wouldn't imagine leftists being able to understand this, they've been acting absolutely mindblown about how 'people kinda like us' since this began

them hating us so much just hurts them

evidence:
youtube.com/watch?v=AoBK1_ixiro

SOMEONE has to pay for my __________

>Say something nice about boogie
He's a genuinly nice guy and props on him for losing so much weight.

Proof the left can't meme

He's doing better now that he's lost some weight and is rid of a woman that was most likely dating him in anticipation of his death within a few years.

>oldfag btw
Wrong. The shooped version is about austrailians.
t. 2006 shitposter

He's not a nice guy
he's a "nice guy", he's the physical embodiment of everything we strive NOT to be: not fit, dumb, wasted his life on videogames, has to be taken care of, his wife left him AND cucked him.
Worst of all he's one of us, white.

>proof
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/zm884j/where-do-memes-come-from-researchers-studied-reddit-Jow Forums

basically the right has a phd in linguistics while the left is still in 2nd grade

>he's one of us

>white

>Italian

they're pushing this 'Italian=nigger' thing really hard today if you haven't noticed pizzabro, several Varg-tier threads out of nowhere today. Ignore them

Attached: 1523193902322.png (795x811, 1008K)

Also a reminder that us suddenly hating Italians isn't going to stop Slavini from kicking the niggers out

Attached: 1518294605189.gif (322x178, 2.56M)

I genuinely like him despite his politics. Doesn't really deserve the hate he gets.

Also fuck the Left.

i actually find him pretty entertaining. he started life with no fucking chance and he’s pulled it around. major cuck tho.

He knew his MtG buddy under the bus. He's a coward who hides behind the appearance of being a moderate who wants to 'hear both sides'.

He's the worst kind of person.

Attached: 1529438104078.gif (498x340, 3.96M)

*threw under the bus

I wouldn't euthanize him, I'd put him on a medically supervised starvation diet until he was just a pile of excess skin.

Attached: 1526076404951.jpg (680x419, 26K)

penis

He isn't in politics to rape women

What the fuck does he mean by hurts so much worse? Why are people getting offended by political attacks now? It's obvious the left cant meme but how the fuck does it "hurt" when someone gets offended by your opinion and they snap back, whenever that happens it comes off as cringey, pathetic and that they cant hold a solid argument against you so resort to insults.

It doesn't "hurt".

Shoo shoo divide and conquer jew

He means well.
Some of his stuff is funny.
He tries to argue his points rationally (as he sees it).
Seems like he'd be a good hang.

the left can't meme because they're too self-censored. too politically correct. they're not allowed to be funny, so how do they expect to make funny memes? the left could meme if they wanted to, if they started uncensoring themselves and stopped being such basedbreathed cucks and unironically finding the most trivial of things offensive. but.. then would they still be the left?

Attached: 1529341238217.jpg (640x620, 25K)

Humans feel emotional discomfort comparable to the physical phenomenon of nociception, roboto-kun.

Boogies redemption arc

This one always feels forced - we never saw this go anywhere. There was no “someone has to x for my y” evolution or anything.

Just Fat Boogie, and usually paying for health care

>reddit spacing
>divisive tactic
why is shlomo glowing in the dark?

Attached: 1529639475336.png (579x504, 52K)

Welcome to reality, fucking fatass that isn't so fatass anymore.

Ignore the Italy haters. Theyre mad you guys are stopping the NGOs.

Boogie is literally too nice for this world. I can't stand him for that quite often but it is what it is.

The ability to self-deprecate humor and to see it in the right memes puts him way above leftists and also most numale cucks.

Boogie got literally cucked and has probably joked about it somewhere but he's generally not an obnoxious hypocrite and has provided some worth to the world through entertaining humor unlike the left.

>ONE FOR ME AND ONE FOR MY HOOKER

this is all because the leftists are low self esteem, they identify with the "proletariat", they dont feel the kind of rebellious leader spirit right leaning people have. rightist beliefs need a strong mindset to lead and not take shit, leftists are whiny crybabies, they are the followers, the plebs, the serfs.
this applies to women too. leftist women are the bottom of the barrell with shit tier emotional worlds and brains, doing their own "rebel thing" not realizing whatever they do is from their low worth. meanwhile, rightist women are rightist because of the influence the strong men have on them, this is why they are almost always pretty, they have their basic instintics and thought patterns intact and are desired by men

Attached: dst873vc9eny.jpg (981x819, 136K)

I don't follow video game eceleb dram. What'd he do to his mtg buddy? Who's the buddy? I've always been neutral on Boogie except to think he a cuck, if he acted like a kike I want to know

His friend Jeremy runs a MTG youtube channel and was recently banned for life from official games for saying nobody cares about cosplay and bullying a cosplayer. Boogie immediately cut ties with him and ran him through the mud in interviews while claiming to be 'neutral'.

Jeremy later revealed he intervened during a suicide attempt years ago, which Boogie hasn't substantiated. Boogie, in true Boogie fashion, just said "Yeah I'm not going to watch your videos, if I lost you as a friend, oh well." Jeremy's channel went from Magic to Jow Forums afterwards.

he doesn't have to deal with his nigger fucking gold digger of a wife anymore

It's because he does whatever he can to avoid ending up on the wrong side of a conflict. That's why he immediately wrote off Quartering just because a woman said something bad about him. You get more good boy points for unconditionally believing women. Like I said before, I think he's an alright guy. You just have to know that he can't be trusted to do the right thing because he's too timid.

>downright evil about it
That should be his first clue that something is wrong.
I'm not even going to waste time checking on whether this is real or not because I don't care enough. However if he comes to our side the chances of him getting his shit together will go up.

Sounds about right. There is a pervasive streak of irreverence in how the right deals with the other side, while the left is so fundamentally certain of their moral supremacy that all-consuming hatred and dehumanization towards outgroups is an ideological imperative.

Wow. What a piece of shit.
I can't say I'm too surprised. Guys like Boogie, while mostly harmless, provide their own kind of danger. They live in fear of being out-grouped that they could turn dangerous like that, if they believe it will keep them in the tribe.
Shame. You don't turn on your friends like that.

hes /ourguy/

Attached: boogie1488.jpg (423x267, 18K)

>while the left is so fundamentally certain of their moral supremacy
That's the influence of their puritanical roots.
>all-consuming hatred and dehumanization towards outgroups is an ideological imperative.
And a prelude to violence. I was thinking about the mechanisms of dehumanization and how casually they engage in them earlier today. So we have a lovely group of assholes who are ideologically inflexible, certain of their own moral righteousness and quick to travel down the road towards violence. As hypocritical as it might sound I think the world would be more peaceful if they weren't here. A live and let live attitude seems to be impossible with their zealotry.

>puritanical roots
So much truth. They really are the inheritors of the idiots who cried witch. More recently, they have more in common with the 1980's evangelical idiots than anything else.

The reason is because deep down we pity the liberal like Boogie. Guys like Boogie are not really dangerous, they're just gibsmedats because they were weak and ruined their lives.

Real leftists have no pity for others. They just want to line people up against the wall because they have a childlike power trip need.

When a regular person takes a look at what a leftist really wants they are horrified.

P A Y
A
Y

I don't think it's hypocritical at all. This board is filled with people that would otherwise be considered centrists in any reasonable world. We have seen what this type of leftist behavior leads to, millions dead.

This is the path he choose for being a fence sitting neutral. He just needs to go full shit lord on the right and finally be at peace.
He knows the answer that the left is a twisted hellscape by that tweet already. The power is in his hands.

The Romans were white. Italians are watered down Romans.