Why do White women think it's acceptable to sleep around with random men they barely know?

Why do White women think it's acceptable to sleep around with random men they barely know?

This is not normal in almost every other place in the world except the West

Attached: 1518219868994.jpg (1313x719, 216K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pewglobal.org/2017/10/17/japanese-more-satisfied-with-economy-but-doubts-about-future-persist/#unease-over-immigration-and-cultural-diversity
youtu.be/nTCAu14N_WM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Someone rate her anime collection

Seriously why are white women so vile and disgusting?

Attached: 1515514959530.webm (600x360, 2.67M)

Alcohol. The majority (~70%) of women respondents to recent pollings said the reason they last had sex was because they were drunk. Prohibition wouldn't have been such a bad idea if it was unequally applied. And remember that it was wives pushing it politically because their husbands were hooking up with drunk sluts or bantering with the lads instead of coming home after work.

The West has just reached terminal degeneracy.

Because no one is putting the in their place. Women are like a blender if you don't put a lid on it you're going to have a huge mess everywhere.

Nah alcohol is just a social lubricant. It doesn't magically make wh*te roasties turn into whores.

french jewesses are all sloots.

Why do you assume that Chinese girl is actually genuinely surprised by her roommate's behavior, and isn't herself sneaking off and getting fucked in all holes by dudes?

She might very well be playing up her good girl image to maximize her chances of getting wifed up. Asian people and obviously Asian girls in particular are very careful at managing their image both in terms of their appearance and reputation as well.

tl;dr you're being a typically naive Westerner and not examining her likely motives for saying what she is saying

Either good irony or hopelessly retarded memeflagger, enjoy your Schrödinger's (((You)))

Being drunk doesn't automatically turn you into a turbo slut, they're just using it as an excuse.

I honestly think she is experiencing a cultural shock. She is also probably annoyed by her white roastie roommate when she is trying to study and she is getting fucked in the next room. The Chinese girl hasn't learned that "slut shaming" is wrong

LMFAOOOO WHITE BOY, WOMEN IN LITERALLY EVERY COUNTRY ARE GETTING FUCKED MOST DAYS OF THE WEEK. IT IS ONLY HYPER-REPRESSED EMASCULATED WHITE BOYS WHO AREN'T HAVING SEX AND HAVE THIS PATHETIC TERRIFIED PHOBIA OF SEX AND OTHER PEOPLE BEING HAPPIER TOGETHER THAN THEY ARE WITH *YOU*.

GET OVER IT. WOMEN GET FUCKED IN ALL NATIONS, YOU'RE JUST A C.UCKED WHITE BOY WHO CAN'T ADAPT. GUESS WHAT YOUR DREAM GIRL JUST PASSED OUT WITH MY DICK DOWN HER THROAT.

>0:28
Q predicted this

Yeah white roasties are drunk when they are on tinder looking for dick

Attached: 1528922103218.jpg (2048x1347, 305K)

All women are genetically whores kept in line by society. Your tradwife doesn't exist, she's just a whore in waiting. Once you understand this you will reach enlightenment.

What the Chinese girl is shocked at is that the French girl is so shameless and unsecretive about it: not that she's having sex, or even that she's promisuous.

Attached: U2.png (615x602, 159K)

Attached: u3.png (603x601, 159K)

i'm going to see lauren southern in july. i was thinking of a comment/question to ask and i think i just found it

All statistics about asian women say you are wrong. Even Latinas, who are considered the most horny and sluttiest of all women, are usually married and have a kid on the way by 22 in their home countries.

why would it not be acceptable? sex is fun.

>See pic
>Start googling buildings where I can jump off from

Attached: a.png (608x4232, 1.02M)

White women are the most whorish

Jews told them to

Fun? Degeneracy is not fun. Sex is good but it needs to be between married couples. Its not a sport activity, its not for pure pleasure, its not for enjoyment like watching a movie or eating a burger.

Sex is fun but it is also powerful and you can let a lot of bad shit inside your sphere with wanton casual sex.

No one will ever know what she really thinks. But making a generalization based on cultural differences and empirical data about promiscuity and race it's safe to assume that she is genuinely shocked and confused.

Attached: 1514611102201.jpg (1174x853, 70K)

Eating a burger
Flag checks out

I can feel the butthurted roastie from this.

Attached: 1523848171483.jpg (1000x1000, 253K)

the maker of the comic is actually asian

Attached: 1523848235525.jpg (1000x1000, 228K)

Attached: 1523845078693.png (640x640, 76K)

Thanks for giving us a tl;dr, Reddit

Attached: 1523845104033.png (640x640, 96K)

Attached: 1527570694200.png (1024x749, 228K)

She is talking about a FRENCH woman. The French are known sluts. See the annual nigger event for French sluts.

Attached: 12419139_1030844220288066_4713683070475705880_o1.jpg (2048x1449, 375K)

no need for marriage, maybe relationship though. although when you're young and in college, probably no need for relationship either, it'll come later. better to have a little fun when you're young and you have the chance.

Attached: 1523845165824.png (640x640, 62K)

I had an asian girlfriend who told me she wasn't attracted to asian men. I wasn't redpilled yet, but I remember being really bothered by that statement. That and other reasons led to me breaking up with her.

Attached: 1523845227838.png (640x640, 209K)

god koreans have been hit by the jew so fucking hard. their people and culture mirrors ours so much it hurts. they are so loud and obnoxious like us. they are having the same feminism problems and sjw like us too

how did koreans get so pozzed but japan remains mostly true to their nation and country?

good call
she's gonna hate her kids

Attached: 1523846757548.jpg (653x5963, 1M)

What the fuck is your problem? Why are you spamming those shitty comics all the time?

Attached: 1519316964850.jpg (491x491, 68K)

>I prefer Korean girls they're less materialistic
Best Koreans maybe. Aren't south Korean women addicted to plastic surgery?

>176229304
Jesus christ

korea is literally run by a feminist cult

Attached: Untitled.png (603x601, 430K)

>She might very well be playing up her good girl image to maximize her chances of getting wifed up.
sounds smart

Why do angry white men pretend ugly Asian women are people?

and your wife's sloppy vj

Jow Forumshapas is bleeding through again I think

Attached: Hey John.jpg (976x820, 104K)

funny because girls in china sleep around the most.

there are statistics about it.

whats the matter user?

Attached: s.png (602x598, 257K)

It's pretty great, when they're sleeping with you.

whats your point user?

Attached: p.png (614x596, 170K)

Isn't this a jewish surname?

>how did koreans get so pozzed but japan remains mostly true to their nation and country?
Japanese have always had some sort of superiority complex. That being said Japan is going down the drain too
>pewglobal.org/2017/10/17/japanese-more-satisfied-with-economy-but-doubts-about-future-persist/#unease-over-immigration-and-cultural-diversity
>But increasing Japan’s immigrant population may face domestic reluctance. Just 24% of Japanese believe that having people of many different backgrounds – diverse ethnic groups, religions and races – makes their country a better place to live. A majority (57%) says it makes Japan a worse place to live. One sign that Japanese views may change: 44% of Japanese ages 18 to 29 say diversity makes for a better country, compared with 17% of those ages 50 and older.

"Using the therm 'beta males"

That's when I know these were made by a man and not a woman

No they don't. Women in China Japan and Korea have among the lowest number of sexual partners.

Go away r/hapas spammer

Attached: p2.png (604x604, 245K)

but how did they even get to that point? the moment there was about to be a shift in japans society they dealt with it by assassinating it at the heart before it spreads

Yeah look at his comment here Typical r/hapas spam comment

Attached: 1513978305489.jpg (894x668, 68K)

these comics are created by an asian woman
maybe we should stop making these shitty threads

Attached: chink.png (595x595, 718K)

What I don't understand is why people bother responding to memeflag kikes who attack white people.

Attached: 1378177483458.jpg (800x540, 112K)

These threads and posts are always the same, at least try to change up the format a little.
I don't know, Elliot Rodgers dad always seemed pretty jewy to me.

Attached: Do White Guys Like Asian Girls.jpg (776x2216, 454K)

all those comics are on point my friend

Attached: 1527845747460.png (1000x1025, 184K)

Yeah. South Koreans are notoriously materialistic

why do you worship asians but hate the product of breeding with them?

Attached: jm.png (521x514, 155K)

I don't see how someone could read that and think she is handling the abortion well. Something that kind of sucks now is that I can't recomend people go to counselors anymore.

I remember going when I was younger and being damn annoyed that they just affirmed every opinion or action I took. Now I understand that psychology is seriously fucked up field thanks to Freud and others. user, be very careful if someone close to you goes to a counselor more often than not these people serve to justify the fucked up decision your loved one is making.

>No they don't. Women in China Japan and Korea have among the lowest number of sexual partners.

How does anyone actually know for sure, though? Unless you rig them up with a camera or some shit it's all self-reported, and girls will perhaps even in an anonymous survey want to look like a traditionur girl and underreport. They may even be solipsistic enough to believe their own lies "Yeah there was that time when I was on holidays abroad but that doesn't count," "anal/oral isn't real sex" or whatever

It's a legitimate thread about white women being promiscuous and the cultural shock of a Chinese exchange student. Stop worshiping white women so much you ugly mutt.

Attached: 1503132341605.jpg (948x505, 137K)

Hey I had a crazy idea: how about stop worshipping women period

I can smeel the r/hapas poster through this, these people get offended about any interaction with whites whatsoever and go complain on their self-pity party forum
>white man looked at me the wrong way
>why do whites never invite me to parties
>anime characters are white-looking because japanese are self-hating cucks, praising the white man

What's funny is this is just a restatement of "If I am well groomed I will attract more successful partners".

dang this shit is dark

OK, BUT DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE?

>These threads and posts are always the same, at least try to change up the format a little.
maybe we shouldn't be making these threads cause the discussion will always be the same

Nobody itt said they worship asian women, stop projecting.

Attached: Asian Girls Wake Up.jpg (749x1114, 109K)

>It's a legitimate thread about white women being promiscuous and the cultural shock of a Chinese exchange student. Stop worshiping white women so much you ugly mutt.
stop worshiping women in general you beta
sorry your former master disappointed you, you don't need to look for new ones
just don't have any

Attached: U1.png (538x400, 359K)

your thread is "OMG WHITE WOMEN SUCK, DON'T YOU LOVE ASIAN WOMEN"
just fuck off kike

Attached: 1405267553733.jpg (460x609, 183K)

A normal woman from a normal family sleeping around with multiple men is unheard of in China and there is a huge social cost to promiscuity. Doesn't mean Asian women are pure virginal waifus or they don't enjoy sex. They are just more traditional about relationships because of cultural and historical reasons. That's just a fact

Lmao, those are traps.

Attached: A 300000 DEGREE BAPTISM BY NUCLEAR FIRE. IM NOT SORRY. WE HAD IT COMING. A SURGE OF WHITE HOT ATTONE (1055x1051, 512K)

Haha, I think you're right. I guess Spencer really is /ourguy/.

I am unironically triggered by the fact that you think you can come to a board created for White males to talk about politics and lecture us about stuff. GTFO you are not welcome here. Especially when it's known how much you ugly reddit mutts hate White men.

Attached: 1520720053095.jpg (838x508, 146K)

Holy shit you're autistic, I didn't even make the thread. I was just calling you out for posting the same cringy tumblr tier comic over and over and going on and on about "muh azn waifus", get a grip you mutt.

Attached: reddit.png (1091x293, 23K)

That's rich coming from a memeflag jew.

Attached: 1379033245761.png (496x570, 88K)

Meanwhile the #1 race of whores in NYC are gooks.

>both meme flags
kay israel

What ever you say user
youtu.be/nTCAu14N_WM

Attached: trixie_tang_by_layerth-dbj7tnx.jpg (675x900, 333K)

Source?

Yes. The cognitive dissonance is strong with that one. She knows what she did but she can’t accept the moral responsibility for it.

Here faggot.
People who live in NYC are usually subhuman.
>t. long islander

Attached: Race Chart.jpg (1024x819, 191K)

Me. I live there dickhead.
That is all you need for this "court case" .

Some one from the pseudo-rich land of LI calling anyone anything negative.
So are you a Hebe or a guinea?

Attached: kek.jpg (573x609, 45K)

>all of the expression
>an all act video
>moonrune captions
Isn't this an asian trad waifu advertising
>no. My roommate is irredeemable goods, get me instead. Will clean your room, clothes, dishes, even your ass and dick for green card.

Now this is high quality facist propaganda well done user especially with the white section
Of course ignoring the fact that most whites during the middle ages were savages n village dwellers that were less intelligent n less advanced than the Arab Empire that literally took over Europe
N had the village dwellers as slaves
Most of the white inventors we're elitist not incels like you

Wear headphones instead of making a big showing out of covering your ears you stupid chink i thought you niggas was smart.

I've noticed a lot of the most vociferous anti-white minorities are half or more European. The biggest one that comes to mind Shaun King. Pretty much any of the anti-white black guys on CNN have heavy European admixture and white wives.

What's funny is I don't want to white guys getting with Asian women. I don't want any race mixing at all. Maybe some WN or alt-right people should reach out to this guy.