Why haven't you started moving to Japan?

The maximum amount of time it takes you to move to Japan is 4 years, and it depends on if you have a degree or not. If you already have a degree, you could be in Japan in less than 2 years.

Why haven't you started the move?

Attached: 1527450015229.jpg (640x640, 237K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pewglobal.org/2017/10/17/japanese-more-satisfied-with-economy-but-doubts-about-future-persist/
archive.is/3JOrs
news.abs-cbn.com/business/05/30/18/japan-to-welcome-500000-foreign-workers-to-help-plug-labor-shortage
youtube.com/watch?v=oYntOwTMj38
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You can get in within a month of finishing your degree if you scored highly and signed up for the JET program.

Because I live in America.

WITO PIGGU GO HOMU

Because Japs don't want foreigners in. Good on them for that.

Shit you think America is racist? Go to any Asian country think twice before calling America racist again.

thayre a bunch of xenophobic manlets senpai.

Attached: 1529506875687.jpg (500x500, 38K)

Jews truly fear the samurai

Wrong.

Some redpills :

Japanese youth think diversity will make their country a better place to live : pewglobal.org/2017/10/17/japanese-more-satisfied-with-economy-but-doubts-about-future-persist/

>One sign that Japanese views may change: 44% of Japanese ages 18 to 29 say diversity makes for a better country, compared with 17% of those ages 50 and older.

Japan will open their border widely in 2018 :
Japan let 200 000 indians workers in their country archive.is/3JOrs

Japan let 500 000 low level worker in 2018 : news.abs-cbn.com/business/05/30/18/japan-to-welcome-500000-foreign-workers-to-help-plug-labor-shortage

Japan will open up more to foreign influence.

because they probalby don't want me there and i'm not a subhuman savage who would impose on them anyway

Actually he's right. memeflag faggot.

>wrong

Attached: 1407940203288.jpg (500x359, 33K)

I wouldn't mind living there a year or two, but every one has ancestral homeland where they belong. except Jews, their home is in oven.

Cause I'm already moving to Thailand to hang out with my Thai GF. I'll visit Japan.

Attached: 1.jpg (575x854, 128K)

How is he right when Japan have started to open their borders lke never before, to the point where some Abe's ministers are afraid it will escalate ?

How i am wrong when half of japanese youth (the future of Japan) are open to diversity.

Tell me, vpn user, how am i wrong ?

Attached: 1505745353186.webm (1024x576, 2.94M)

Attached: cucking weebs.png (1176x909, 1.15M)

hello jew

No money and/or no Japanaese girlfriend.

Hello "i will call anyone giving me fact i don't like jew"

>to hang out with my Thai GF.
yeah, ok buddy

Attached: jC9ghA5.jpg (893x501, 37K)

Heavily heavily thinking about it. The US has lost its shit and I have a graduate finance and undergraduate lit degree. Teach english or get them to understand how fucked up americans work

It's like the ghost of Kalergi is alive and his ghost haunts the internet today.

Attached: 1385760895130.jpg (480x550, 34K)

You fear them, now invite palestenians in your country kike.

>How am I wrong
First show your flag
and you don't know japan more than those that live there.

I don't speak Japanese and it seems too hard to learn.

Says the guy that trusts abs and cbn.

Dirty racemixer.

I never said I was going to impregnate her.

I spent the better part of a year eating, drinking and fucking my way across Japan in my 30s. When I first arrived, I was a full head taller than everyone else... in the 10 years between then and my last trip, people got taller, signs were posted in English, more and more foreigners appeared on the streets... Japan is definitely starting to open up. But I stopped going... not because it wasn't fun for me, but because life in Japan is hell for the Japanese. The amount of social pressure they live under... it's like they're some fantastic sea creatures living in the depths, the crushing pressure causing them to express shapes and colors impossible to achieve in the calm shallows. For me to try to live there... or to bring one back here... either way it's just not possible. Japan is a fantasy realm. You can not survive there as a decent human being in real life.

>If you already have a degree, you could be in Japan in less than 2 years.
how so?
I've learned jpanese and been there for one year but couldn't manage to get a visa
btw I haven't and won't race mix while there and I wanted to stay a couple of years to enjoy their culture and hgave a good experience when I get back to my country

That was strangely poetic.

>wont race mix
Why even go to nippon then?

No degree and can't speak Japanese.

Why the fuck would Americans move to a country that doesn't allow gun ownership

Make 30k in your home country and enroll in a Japanese Language School. They do the rest.

The hard part is not being a loser so that you can make the 30k in your home country.

Probably some stupid white cunt on a self exploration journey bullshit. I've known a few cunts that paid 5 grand just to live there a few months and learn origami or some stupid shit.

Women are dumb.

I really like their culture
but I also know I'm not and will never be one of them, so I do unto others what I wish they would do unto me, I visit and then go home

Attached: snap.jpg (1188x864, 578K)

I'm european, this is my flag.
And you don't know shit either. Right wing genuine japanese people like randomyoko and nobita, talk about the cucking of japan. You should check out, because you know nothing.

"I'll completely ignore news because i don't like the site sharing it."

>The hard part is not being a loser so that you can make the 30k in your home country.
definitely
if I could get 30k easily that'd mean I'd have a nice job and I'd rather stay in my home country and visit japan on holidays

Attached: 1343782968151.jpg (1000x700, 143K)

>かし

>Love their nationalism and racial culture
>Want to destroy this by contributing to global multicult
Kys faggot

Got M.Sc. in EE, graduated with top grades and passed the JLPT N1 last year. But I can't be bothered to move to Japan. Why the fuck would I? Pay isn't much better, stuff is more expensive and you're expected to work overtime a lot. It's a nice country to visit but not to live there.

It’s still a shit hole compared to middle America or the west.

There’s no such thing as personal space, a house with a yard (or even a house), a car for for fun. None of that exists in Tokyo.

I’d move to Montana in a heart beat if I could.

REMEMBER TO SAGE THESE THREADS, THEY ARE GETTING OUT OF CONTROL WITH THIS SHILLING

Attached: 1508421446271.jpg (600x600, 28K)

I'm in machine learning and got N2 in college. I too can't be fucked to make half my salary just to work in Japan. Hell, some places in China are paying 3x what I make for AI devs. I could just work there for a few then retire to Japan.

hate Japs.

>カシャ

That's for the best since you prefer visiting to living there.

>"this goes into my lyric editing"
learn japanese before trying to make memes involving japanese you absolute retard

JET is autism.
It's a last resort only.
Chances are if you are in JET you aren't actually compatible with Japan. Only do it if all other options fail

>Shit you think America is racist? Go to any Asian country think twice before calling America racist again.

Japan is not racist unless you are chinese, korean, or mulsim

>Because Japs don't want foreigners in. Good on them for that.

Japan wants skilled foreigners

Attached: 1484740952960.jpg (1500x1125, 775K)

faggots will shill how Japan is a paradise, and while it might be fore weeabos, if you look to have a real job (NOT AN ALT, THATS NOT A REAL JOB) but they will forget to tell you that you work more hours than in the west, you work more days than in the west, your work ethics are more rigid.
Japan is awesome if you go there as a traveller without responsibilities and and peer preassure. If you do go for a real work and integration into their society you'll start sinking into a robotic repetitive lifestyle.

>saged again

stop shilling expat faggots, not our fault you fell for the "animu is real meme" and now you find yourself stuck

Attached: 1466187102732.jpg (600x600, 50K)

I want to cum all over those hands

>Japan wants skilled foreigners
Every country does. The problem is that Japan doesn't pay better than white countries.

this
I don't want to bother them, I'd rather stay home

Japan should stop hiring low wage workers and instead make scholarships more viable

There's the brute force method of letting foreign influence into your country, then the smarter method of converting a foreigner to your country's mindset before bringing them in

The MEXT has a criminally low acceptance rate

>Every country does. The problem is that Japan doesn't pay better than white countries.

You don't move to Japan for the money. That's what China is for. Maybe part of the problem, yeah.

Attached: index.jpg (275x183, 11K)

I wouldn’t want to move to Japan or there at least isn’t an obvious reason for me to move there. That doesn’t mean it wouldn’t be fun to visit and explore there on vacation though. I’ve never been.

Attached: 5DD9A87E-68B3-424C-8EBC-2C831098C13D.jpg (570x869, 167K)

>for the money. That's what China is for.
Absolutely. Especially in AI tech.

Anyone know any good full English college programs with full tuition scholarships?

Attached: 11-RLLQZSI.gif (300x224, 1.52M)

China for the money and business, Japan for the rest. Their languages are incompatible and learning both at the same time is suicide, so you have to pick which is more important to you as an individual.

The problem is if we keep saying "making money" is the reason we're using capitalistic ideas as a way to spread globalization. As an aspiring multiculturalist, I don't like that.

>English college
This isn't the thread for english colleges. However, many english colleges do offer exchange scholarships but they're very competitive and if you have to ask about it on a Jow Forums thread you'll likely never get it.

The most-sought scholarships for Japan are the MEXT and JASSO offerings. If you can find something from an american university, go for it.

Attached: japan.jpg (3000x1688, 1.55M)

>As an aspiring multiculturalist, I don't like that.

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN NOW

Attached: (((ourselves))).jpg (1000x509, 281K)

>posts a picture of an anime girl
I'm getting the impression you're gay, are you HIV positive by any chance?

Attached: nigger brain fart.jpg (530x530, 73K)

>Slav(e) wants to move to Japan
I'm all for it, just make sure you prostitute your daughters to the locals as a compensation for your Slav(e) existence.

Attached: Sheboon hand.jpg (774x1032, 77K)

is that guy ok?

>attempts to insult
>posting kiddie gore
Jow Forums has gotten soft.

>OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN NOW
On the individual level, not the societal level. There's a difference that is too easily forgotten.

An individual that is capable of bi cultural understanding is an ideal immigrant. They are rare because the exchange scholarships that cater towards that are extremely rare.

t. i own a scholarship for international understanding

Attached: tenor (1).gif (220x220, 219K)

Japan fucking sucks.

stfu reddit or discord or whatever the fuck you came from with your other orchestrated faggots who pretend to be interested.

Also you said I'm an aspiring "multiculturalist" that means you want multiculturalism in homogenous countries. That sums everything wether its wtih good intent or not.
Bi cultural understanding means nothing when the point is to subjugate a monocultural society

Knock off you mental gymnastics and fancy terms faggot

i dont give a fuck what scholarship you have

Attached: Gthaving+a+gf+gtpostin+wojak+_99f9b7b50ce23a2452cdad0adeb8f098.png (604x608, 5K)

>As an aspiring multiculturalist
kys faggot

I'm so glad that Japan is getting big black cocks now. Soon Japan is going to be nothing more then a shitstain nation.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (730x812, 351K)

>why haven't you started polluting another race and culture?
because I'm not a NIGGER like you. Japan can only remain Japan if it is populated by the Japanese. I would be perfectly fine visiting Japan, appreciating the culture and peace that a monocultural society has granted them, and then leave. If we reclaim our lands from the jews and the savages, we can return to our former glory here in the west. Running away and ">muh dick"ing in one of the last pure societies on Earth will only hurt us. I feel embarassed associating with you supposed "redpilled" retards who criticize niggers and then act like niggers themselves

Attached: angery.gif (500x625, 1.78M)

>Also you said I'm an aspiring "multiculturalist" that means you want multiculturalism in homogenous countries

I'll explain this to you like you're 12

When you immigrate to a country with a different culture, you have a choice
*Monocultural : Keep 1 culture as you move into the next phase of your life
*Bicultural : Try to increase more than 1 culture with you for the rest of your life

A monocultural immigrant will either leave their baggage back home and conform entirely to the new society, or bring their new baggage into the country and complain endlessly until laws get changed or people listen to their ethnocentric rhetoric

A bicultural immigrant can balance both based on who they're talking to or what the context is.
They are ideal workers for business

That's all that refers to.
I apologize if you got the wrong idea.

Attached: thinkstockphotos-480693371-800xx1958-1100-0-298[1].jpg (800x449, 29K)

No mcfagman let me explain to you like you're 10

When you immigrate to a country with a different culture, you have a choice
monocultural; discard your current culture and try to integrate to society
bicultural;you bring your culture, awknowldge the hosting soceities culture, but refuse to assimilate and maintain practice of your old culture

A monocultural immigrant will leave their baggage back home and conform entirely to the new society, or they gtfo back home

A bicultural immigrant cannot balance both because the culture he brought with him will dilute the hosting culture overtime to those around him especially his offspring.

Thats all that refers to.
I didnt get the wrong idea, you have the wrong ideals.

>while is rome do as they do

Attached: junko.jpg (223x226, 8K)

I went to Japan once. The Best part was the flight back home. Japan is shit. I'm never going back.

Maybe one day.

How tho? You can go to language school for a couple of years, but what's next.

>A monocultural immigrant will leave their baggage back home and conform entirely to the new society, or they gtfo back home
>monocultural; discard your current culture and try to integrate to society

I agree with you in theory. The problem becomes in implementation. How does the government get monocultural immigrants into the country and convert them socially?

Japan's unique issue is that it's culture is pretty different from all other countries, so some sort of conversion needs to happen in a monocultural scenario.

This is why they should increase spending on educational scholarship for skilled potential overseas workers.

Instead, they are bringing in literaly who's because they are cheaper
see: The monocultural immigration system you are seeking appears to be incompatible in a capitalist globalized world where people just follow the money and nothing else.

What's your solution?

Attached: Japan_business_meeting_2.jpg (1200x800, 663K)

fuck off they're full

>How tho? You can go to language school for a couple of years, but what's next.

Get a degree, if you went to a language school they help you find a job and prepare you for the interview. Usually workforce or university immediately follows language school. If you go back home, you did it wrong.

if it wasn't for the insane work hours i would, i really like the monotony, cleanliness and socially stifled public life. quiet and comfy are ideal, but being stressed to death doesnt allow for the comfy.

Well, they may be helping you to get some min wage job for the period of your studying, but I dont think it will be something leading to some sort of a working visa.
Why aren't you there yet?

Because Japan was made for Japanese, not Europeans you glow in the dark nigger. Don't be a fucking invader, stay in your own damn country.

>Why aren't you there yet?

Working on the bachelor's degree first.

Getting an undergrad in Japan is impossible for a foreigner unless you are under age 21 or your parents are rich.

If anyone in this thread is under 21, there's a secret scholarship to get into japan for free. But your high school grades have to be good. (in the case of the UK, like the user i'm replying to, the age limit is actually 23 or under)

Riddle me how a country of the size of california that has the double of the population needs to keep their population numbers growing?
They don't, it's been proven so many times that bringing in migants for labour doesnt work.

They need to sort out their birthrates, not bring in other people to do that job.

They just have to make sure people who have greater number of kids have better pensions.
This politic works very well among migrants here in europe, I'm sure it would work on their own native population.

Economy is not always growing, it has to fall sometimes before it rebounds. It's time for it to fall again.

Another thing, if EU USA and Japan are short on human resources, what exactly does it solve to move people between contries with the very same problem? please explain this to me because I'm puzzled.

Would only visit and dating asian women is always annoying.

Attached: image.jpg (540x375, 134K)

Fuck off, Vladimir, we're full.

I am still suicidal about the fact that I haven't used this scholarship to escape this shithole.

What are you planning to do after you get your degree?

How many did you impregnate?

>Economy is not always growing, it has to fall sometimes before it rebounds. It's time for it to fall again.
That's fine if the Japanese were OK with that.

Instead, this is what the Japanese are getting out of that

youtube.com/watch?v=oYntOwTMj38

As you see, the globalization thing is looking at your solution and laughing at it, and it's all because everyone can only think of getting more money. And it's going to devour their culture. it already has.

I'm agreeing with you on principal. I'm disagreeing with you based on observations of what's actually happening in the real world.

>Another thing, if EU USA and Japan are short on human resources, what exactly does it solve to move people between contries with the very same problem? please explain this to me because I'm puzzled.
Don't think this is the thread for that, but it's an interesting point.
The US gets expatriation fees out of it. It is very expensive to renounce american citizenship.

Attached: export-to-japan-business-network[1].jpg (640x380, 93K)

I'm a worthless reclusive NEET pushing 30 who will never be a productive member of society. Japan doesn't want me, nor should they.
I would love to live a secluded life in some cold, cozy corner of Hokkaido and write novels for a living, but that's pure fantasyland at this point.

Man that looks delicious.

What happened to nipposting? Fuck, even China. you never see far eastern country flags on here.
Where are all of the goddamn asians on this site?

>I am still suicidal about the fact that I haven't used this scholarship to escape this shithole.

Do it or regret it forever. Your choice.

>What are you planning to do after you get your degree?
Get my master's in Japan, after that i'll get a job, family, maybe experiment with religion, who knows. Do something good for society. Create a legacy.

Just live the rest of my life knowing I had a dream and was able to reach it, and that's enough for me to be happy.

They have a high enough IQ to realize this site has become a joke where half the posts are now bots

Go to school you sack of shit.
America makes it really easy to get started.
You get a pell grant that carries your ass for 2 years and helps with the other 2.

>nipposting
Jow Forums or 2ch.
>China
Jow Forums is blocked in china and they've started enforcing proxy checking