Let's get them to 100k 1 star reviews. Liberal trash restaurant should crash and burn

Let's get them to 100k 1 star reviews. Liberal trash restaurant should crash and burn.

Attached: 20180623_183028.jpg (720x1435, 452K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kikebook.com/pg/redhenlexington/reviews/
foxnews.com/politics/2018/06/23/sarah-sanders-says-was-thrown-out-virginia-restaurant-because-works-for-trump.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Doesn't anyone know how to fucking torch a place anymore?

the comments and reviews will be cleaned up by yelp

Dude, I live 30 minutes from there. They fucked up big time. This is vastly Trump Country. Plus VMI is in town. This will cause them to close doors in T-minus 60 days.

QRD?

Someone needs to back a septic truck up to their restaurant in the middle of the night and drain it into the building.

They kicked Sarah Huckabee out last night. Fuck them, also someone post the phone number.

It seems that SJW paragons at Jewgle Maps have censored the reviews and locked it down.

Attached: Capture.png (1757x947, 3.8M)

Interesting that Jow Forums doesn't seem to agree with the concept of businesses doing what they like in the name of freedom; almost like the case of the fag cake incident :^)

bump

the name of the game.

Attached: Screenshot_20180623-181415_Maps.jpg (1080x2220, 341K)

>Let's get them to 100k
some leafcunt(you), is gunna have to set up tens of thousands of fake accounts then, coz we ain't your personal army to do as you wish when you wish it, you fucking worthless leafcunt
get gassed, get raked

do your worst user were counting on you

Attached: 1529790152579.png (1109x1064, 528K)

Interesting that irishmen don't understand US Constitutional law applies to expression of religion and not denial of service :^)

This guy is totally not an FBI agent. Nope, just a regular dude.

I also live thirty minutes from there. Trips decides what prank I pull.

>666
>Eating at the Devil's restaurant

Attached: 1520827854810.png (1000x1000, 645K)

kikebook.com/pg/redhenlexington/reviews/

Call the health department in that county. Report you got food sickness

That's literally all you need to do. Encourage people to stop going there, run them out of business and into poverty. They'll wish they didn't inject their politics into their business when they're starving on the street.

>adress
extra crispy chicken?

Or, order/eat your food and then walk out the door.

I remember a time in this country where the Left said that business owners who serve food MUST serve everyone and cannot discriminate and they even argued that case to the Supreme Court.... that time period was only 3 weeks ago

Attached: 1.jpg (658x499, 59K)

Law works for me but not for thee according to them.

That is the absolute hypocrisy of the left. It should be shut down not because of rejecting some Republican, but for the fact that this shit is condoning the very subject of discrimination they are against. We need to crush those hypocrites for the sake of setting an example.

Oh I bet they're taking a LOT of bookings in advance.
That phone must be red hot by now.

Wait, why is that interesting; why would I know? Even so, that isn't the reason why people here are for it, it's because they dare discriminate against one of /TDG/'s idols

Why did this dumb bitch drive 4 hours, one way, to eat dinner

Someone answer me this

Who says she did?

I don't get it. What did they do?

>works at WH
>ate dinner in lexington
are you a nigger?

Maybe she was in the area on some kind of business?

Phone is in a constant busy state, likely off the hook dangling.

Clearly it's impossible that her and her family could have been down there for some other reason.

this is fucking retarded, but entertain me, give me a hypothetical reason she might be there.
she reads a fucking prepared script for her job and does her best to think on her feet

sage

using violence will only turn them into martyrs. If they go out of business because of a boycott they look like retards, but if some dumb ass burns down their business it will turn the narrative into "restaurant burned down by right wing extremists for defending PoC" or some other gay stuff

begone GITDCIAN

I don't care if they refuse service to whom ever they want. Let them. As a consumer with $$ to spend, I have the right to not patron their establishment. I also have the right to persuade others not patron their establishment. And freedom of speech gives me the right to critique them with my choice of positive or negative reviews.

Don't even think about using this stuff.

Attached: 31jkON20XzL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg (350x350, 11K)

They still have a 4.7 on Google. I'm a local guide on Google so if anyone wants to leave a 1 star review, let's write that shit.

>muh 1 star reviews

This shit is retarded and does nothing. What you should do is start attacking their suppliers and making boycott lists then distributing them among pro-Trump normies.

Attached: 540e44a1c627f54165d024a308c4640ec558e2bfda36858967c323cbb380cb7d.jpg (499x498, 69K)

>Active Cleanup Alert: This business recently made waves in the news, which often means that people come to this page to post their views on the news.

>While we don’t take a stand one way or the other when it comes to these news events, we do work to remove both positive and negative posts that appear to be motivated more by the news coverage itself than the reviewer’s personal consumer experience with the business.

>As a result, your posts to this page may be removed as part of our cleanup process beginning Saturday, June 23, 2018, but you should feel free to post your thoughts about the recent media coverage for this business on Yelp Talk at any time.

Gather up a bottle full of flies. Subtly release flies inside the bathroom or some where inside. like under a table.

She was with 7 family members
foxnews.com/politics/2018/06/23/sarah-sanders-says-was-thrown-out-virginia-restaurant-because-works-for-trump.html

>driving 4 hours to visit family
fucking normies

Yeah, either this or a kristalnacht. Any yelp review trolling is slacktivism at it's lamest.

Might have just stopped by on her commute or something. From what I understand a lot of people who work in DC don't live there.

even better, gather up a jar of black widows and release them in the sitting area in the front

the Unite The Right upcoming rally should be held outside the front doors of this restaurant and/or the street outside the house of the restaurant owners

that is what the Left does, when they protest, they go right up to the front doors, they went right up to the front doors of Starbucks a few weeks back, the Left was protesting outside of DHS's Kirstjen house a few days ago, the Left was protesting outside of Trump Tower for days on end... during Occupy Wall Street the Left would go right up to the houses of Bank CEO's....

>farm-to-table
>New American cuisine
>rustic-chic quarters

That should have been your warning right there.

Attached: 1529251943900.jpg (630x840, 265K)

prank fart-stank or any terrible smell that is hard to get out
put it all around the building
cheap, effective, legal

(ish?)

Don't worry son, you might get a car someday

Bitch ass nigga, freeze peach doesn't have consequences this time because it's librulz? I thought you could talk all the shit you wanted but doxing and disemploying afterwards was fair game?!

Pleb. You never expected to fight.

>having faceberg current year

Not letting a bag of roaches, rats or Pepe's loose Ina bathroom.

this is a ploy for insurance money because they are going under.

you dumb fucks will forget about this in a day or so when you get a new autistic distraction just as planned.

You guys make it too easy, you need disciprine to make this shit have an effect. Hence why the Jews always win they think long term and fight for that, while you guys just forget leaving things memory holed.

Attached: 1528427557381.jpg (413x395, 32K)

Go there and demand to use the bathroom. Make them the next Starbucks. Niggers and homeless welcome!

if trumptards weren't all pussies they'd burn it down instead of whining on the internet like Drumpf.

Hello Mr FBI. How are you this fine evening? I can't believe they make you guys work on Saturdays.

Write "This restaurant is subpar in quality" on the door in red paint

user, I think the owner is correct. I think you should be able to ban all Niggers from your Community. That is real freedom.

No Need, she just guaranteed Trump a second term. A Republican House and Senate for the next 6 years.

let me guess I should read SEIGE BY DYLAN MASON and worship Satan while Im at it

He meant they won't get any business.

Post flyers around saying the owner is antisemetic and racist with their photo to perform a psy op and turn the sjws against them. Maybe even pretend to be Jewish and say they fed you pork

Rerollll

Reroll for this

Try calling in a large to-go order.

Rollingggg for this

By the power of gray skull do this!

Wtf do this regardless

Paint a Jew star on their window

Roll

They need some health inspection complaints.
They need some fire marshal complaints
Their suppliers need enough complaints that they stop doing business with them

poison your own food and then call the FDA

Call and ask if they serve battle toads

whatcha checkin, rabbi?

Dear god...

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

>Interesting that Jow Forums doesn't seem to agree with the concept of businesses doing what they like in the name of freedom; almost like the case of the fag cake incident :^)
we didnt pick this fight. they difference is that were going to win and youre going to lose. get fucked libshit. you had the chance to agree to disagree.

Attached: 1529779399411.jpg (1800x2266, 848K)

Kek wills it.

There’s a reason rules of engagement exist. If one side utilises weaponry that would be prohibited, then that same weaponry can be used against them. The traitors have already brazenly declared that they will utilise any tactic for their cause (read alinskys rules for radicals), thus we may use any tactics against them with no crisis of conscience.

go to a local pet store and buy a shit on of any type of live incest they have for feeding reptiles and you know what to do from there.

Attached: 1527442273668.jpg (750x936, 80K)

gl OP

It's on 2 major highways natural place to stop and eat

Kek what have you been searching for

>triggered snowflakes bombarding review sites because they were mean to your fat, non-thicc waifu

You do know they will just delete them, right?

These campaigns never work. The heart of Huntington village still beats

Attached: 3630B82F-63DE-441B-B024-B304786DD230.jpg (699x465, 111K)

Why not just throw cement into their johns?

Absolutely. Hurt them right in the money. Just like the leftists do.

Fucking do it

>In the 2016 presidential election, Trump received about 61 per cent of the vote in Lexington to Democrat Hillary Clinton's 31 per cent.
Way to alienate your potential customers.

Just tried the leave a review.... I recieved "An error happened. Please try again" WTF... Order food and leave to damage the restaurant. "We realised we forgot our credit cards and cash"

They dun fugged up.
I really don't even care about the whole thing, but it's obvious this would happen, lmfao.

this place must be destroyed
KEK demands it

Attached: 1499738992133.gif (450x366, 2.79M)

Can’t see any of the negative reviews that are supposed may being posted.

I think jewgle is helping them with damage control