I have self-radicalised

I have self-radicalised.

It started with No Agenda, then some Sam Harris, Jordan B Peterson, Dave Ruben, Sargon and then Bloodsports which led to Spencer, Ralph Retort, JF, and Murdoch Murdoch. Read Turner Diaries too.

I don't want to spend my life endlessly listening to muh white race, but I find it quite captivating and attractive how people have pride, although I cringe at identity politics on the left.

Anything I can do to un-radicalise myself?

I have an ok job at a marketing agency and make £28,000 per year, no GF, dated for a bit, but nothing clicked so far.

(Pic unrelated)

Attached: IMG_20150505_171853.jpg (3200x2368, 2.37M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absurdism
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just live your life as nobody happened and never mentione it in public, hide your power level.
Everything is the same at your surroundings, the only thing that has changed is your mind. And now is not the moment of going to war, or becoming an activist. So, until that time comes hide your power level

why would you have pride in something you only have because of luck?
you won the humanity lottery without even purchasing a ticket.
and in the end, the prize is worthless, because we all die and everyone that ever loved us dies as well, and we are forgotten.
then the sun becomes a red giant in 4 billion years and destroys the earth.
then in 16 billion years the universe ceases to expand and the last star burns out.
but MUH WHITE HERITAGE is SOOOO important!!!

fuck of nihilist, go drink bleech

this sounds like good advice, although it would be nice to see if I could become a bit more centrist somehow

>Anything I can do to un-radicalise myself?
No, so you might as well embrace it.

Attached: uk it OK.png (1705x2399, 126K)

im an absurdist not a nihilist.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absurdism

everything i've written is empirically true.
you wanted help and turned away.

it's not very actionable is it?

I feel like people on my level are mostly dumb dumbs like the BNP and UKIP plebs which makes me said as I like to think of myself as a more big brain nigga

internalize AWALT, then you'll be able to detach

listen to history instead. read history books, listen to history audiobooks/lectures. you'll come to the same conclusions while hearing cool stories about the past.

what you are is heathen scum
prepare to get the bullet

Don't breed.

>although it would be nice to see if I could become a bit more centrist somehow
Why would you want to?

My genes will exist for billions of years and will spread through the entire galaxy. Only one of trillions to come. Get fucked, untermensch.

Europeans butchered each other in the 10s of millions based on these group constructs. It's almost like a comedy that you have 'white' nationalists that wouldn't have been considered white 100 years ago. "race realism" is pseudo-scientific gibberish, superficial human classification are of little value in this age.

Attached: has.jpg (536x390, 75K)

Any good suggestions?

The media has got to, you need to remember people get persecuted when they speak freely about world politics (them)

Nah stick to your guns, in 20 years this will be a massive issue here. People will be alarmed when suddenly 60% of the country is non-white and they start pushing into the Middle-Class areas

Evolution, as you are very well aware, stops at the neck. This is the reason that a Kenyan has a different bone structure in their feet but that our minds are identical and in every way equal, and if you deny this you are a heretic who should lose your job and be unable to reproduce for the want of resources, amen.

Read 12 rules of life by Peterson. Yes he won't address the jewish question properly and he is criticized a lot for that, but the man is strongly against ideologies and postmodernism. It helped me recover from my depression.

Read Aristotle

And Marcus Aurelius

OP glows in the dark. This radicalization ladder makes no sense and it doesn’t happen that quick

Edict of Expulsion is a good start

waste of money, rathen than that jew read Aurelius

Why do cucks like the one you replied to keep making these posts? They get btfo merciless each time

well it kinda does... it happened to me. I think it happens quicker with younger people, old people are slower at changing

>I want to un-radicalize
Faggot.
It's only radical compared to social orthodoxy, which is incorrect. If we win then we won't be radicals.
If you've adopted these positions, you must think they are true. If you think it's true, why the hell would you try to self-deceive?

That’s one step closer to nirvana. But just like everything else, you have to let it go

Mein Kampf

Sanity is not statistical. You most likely have an above average IQ, and fall out of the prime dunning-Kruger brainwashing range. The egalitarians have succeeded, surely beyond their most extravagant hopes, for now almost all whites not only follow, but vehemently defend, the malignant ideology of egalitarianism, that people of all populations are genetically the same. Oprah, who is black, can say on national TV that is it hateful for whites to want to have more children in order to preserve their kind, and the only whites who are offended are a few racists. A white woman in Sweden says she likes seeing blond, blue-eyed children, and white Swedes condemn her. Today’s whites, males and females alike, cheer their own loss of fitness and eagerly anticipate the day when the presence of a white person, live or in history, is nowhere to be found. As Jean-Francois Revel wrote, "Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself." Life is not a gift - it must be seized – and only those who love it above all else shall have it.

less radical? - listen to frame games. his youtube channel is amazing

Some facts are hard to swallow :(

I only come here for shitposting, happenings, and the odd good discussion anyway.

They have come here to learn but they lash out at their teachers by reflex. They will learn in time.

naturally you fail to grasp the point which is why you begin to discuss non-superficial traits of which I made no mention.

I've just finished it! Pretty nice :) More recommendations welcome!

The history of the Romans, if you haven't already read up on it. You can even start with Mike Duncan's "History of Rome" podcasts if you prefer that to reading.

>luck
>genetics
What did he mean by this?

here dude

So you admit that humans can be classified by non-superficial traits? Would you say that cognitive ability is superficial or non-superficial? Does this correleate well with other superficial traits that you distain for use in classification?

what the fuck did he mean by this?

Attached: Nani1.png (873x658, 783K)

>self-radicalized
who cares your British, you're not even allowed on here.

Do you know that Julius Malema guy killing the white South Africans has an office for his party in your country? I'd be fucking radicalized too lmao

Realize that this is the internet and you can find truth but also bullshit in endless supply. It is is useless to think in terms of radicalizing and un-radicalizing. There is only thinking for yourself. Then you can decide how the things that you found to be true relate to the political environment around you and act accordingly.

actually we need all of our brothers from england, to russia, to sweden. to bring back nationalism

We are allowed one here - it's a meme that bongs aren't allowed on Jow Forums.

I called up my ISP the other day and they said it's completely legal hence why the ISP hasn't banned the site.

Get your dick sucked homie

If you hide a book with all the truths of the universe on the largest library in the world, and an avid bookworm starts digging book by book, he'll eventually find it.
Thanks to the internet, you were able to seek for the alternative to the mainstream narrative and found it. Someone who's been fed up with lies will reach this kind of places somehow.

Radicalization is the first layer of the realization process. you'll grow out different phases of the redpill, therefore getting closer and closer to the actual Truth.

>I don't want to spend my life endlessly listening to muh white race
ibidem above. Your entry-level racism will evolve into a conscientious racial realism "each for his own" type.

To hold a view that so clearly conflicts with reality is surely psychopathological, i.e., these people are mentally ill. Nor is it a trivial illness, as it perverts their most important biological function – passing on their alleles. It is only because psychologists and psychiatrists are also mired in the same psychopathology that egalitarians do not have their own special place in the DSM.

better get used to text-posting if you guys don't implement the Brexit vote before the antimeme legislation kicks in

Attached: SmugEric.png (362x455, 256K)

I know that feel user.
It's too late when you get there. Wanting tk get bluepilled will pass with time

oh and i forgot to add: all of our countries have been used as a dumping ground of 'migrants', 'refugees' and just generally speaking human garbage. in the us we are pretty much of point of no return. at least sweden and england have a chance demographically.

Attached: i-said-a-glass-of-juice-not-gas-the-jews[1].jpg (400x330, 27K)

why do oyu want to unradicalise you want to be redpilled or bluepilled? be man and shave ur head and go beat niggers with steel pipes

>it would be nice to see if I could become a bit more centrist somehow
May I inquire what bit of perverted philosophy this came from?
What would ever push a man to believe that there is any good in being less of a radical?
First with the notion of "centrism", it is a pure construction with no basis in reality, which can only make sense once you accept in your vision of reality that all options belong on a spectrum from one position to another
It is of course nonsense, ideologies are but a rassemblent of values and ethics, and they vary greatly

Fanatics and dedication should be seen as a political my of your pride, as it is through it you can achieve your accomplishments. It may not make sense to you, but only because you are alone, and do not interact with people who share the same fire as you
Always seek the truth, and if you fail at that, well, simply what do what is in your best interest

Remember the meaning of the fasces

Attached: image.jpg (2000x2274, 747K)

try to save your country or you'll get wiped out by the muslims in next few years

Either shit or get of the pot my man, either stockpile supplies and get in shape for a possible race war or suppress the urge to start the ninth crusade and it will eventually die out. It’s like ideological no-fap or fasting, eventually you just don’t feel it anymore

*fanaticism and dedication should be seen as a point of ...
Silly autocorrector

It doesn't come from philosophy. If he's serious he's nothing more than a potentially confused lemming who is afraid of ostracism for holding to the truth.

This. You have to search truth yourself and you can't rely on anyone to spoon feed you. You even have to doubt yourself, because there is so much out there you don't know about. Also, center is a relative term usually referring to the left/right spectrum which is a false dichotomy to begin with.

Attached: 1499400494107.png (2550x3300, 305K)

itm & tyfyc faggot, more Jow Forums needs to check it out especially newfags. it doesn't get shilled nearly enough here

whoops forgot to mention I was talking about No Agenda

Attached: no agenda.jpg (512x512, 134K)

That picture reminds me of this
America is in need of a good ol' fashion president
That being said I am not sure someone like that would do for America s current voter base, maybe somebody a bit more... Ethnic

Attached: image.jpg (532x593, 109K)

Same here. Move to Singapore to escape the future collapse. Maybe to Japan, Taiwan, Korea, but I am not so confident in them.

Check out Joe Owens Talking Sense.

Stop going on pol. Stop looking at politics. Focus on your job and focus on entertainment.

>le living with my beliefs is soooooo hard

Attached: uwjdyhzsgvjn5vaj2vdg.jpg (1080x793, 96K)