My food truck discriminates against Trump supporters...legally!

Hi. I own a food truck in DC and it is managed by a team of bilingual Spanish speakers. A couple of my employees are undocumented but are much harder workers than any of the young white kids I've hired and had to let go through the years.

Anyway, being an operator of a DC food truck, my employees have said that they do not want to serve Republicans and tourists who wear MAGA hats or other racist apparel.

So we came up with a brilliant solution after seeing the Supreme Court rule for the baker who is now allowed to refuse service based upon strongly held religious beliefs.

Basically, my employees have been requiring customers to state their political affiliations. We then tell them "sorry, racism is against our religion and we cannot serve you. Next." This only applies to obvious Trumpists.

Anyway, just gauging whether pol thinks I'm taking this too far or if it makes a good political point about real discrimination vs getting butthurt over getting huge boogers in your food for being a MAGA type (though I don't officially condone it, my staff and other restaurants in DC put some really nasty bodily materials in food for the political types if they make racial statements or proudly wear their MAGA apparel).

I understand money is money, so instead of refusing to serve (which admittedly could attract unwanted attention from ICE) I will propose to my crew to serve everyone and go the body material route.

Thoughts/suggestions/butthurt?

Attached: IMG_1094.jpg (480x399, 36K)

>1 post by this ID

I can't wait for someone to report this to ICE and you get uncovered and heavily fined for knowingly hiring illegal aliens :)

based

FUCK drumpf and FUCK wh*Te """"""""""""""people""""""""""""""

> drumpftard larping as business owner

>I refuse business
You loss, I guess.

What's the name of your food truck, fellow patriot? I'd like to visit it and support your establishment.

This board is radicalizing ideologues

I'd just slash you tires then.

>I own a food truck in DC
You and 200 other Mexicans.
>my employees have been requiring customers to state their political affiliations
You want people to declare their political affiliations in order to get a fucking sandwich?
>the rest of this post
Oh. Move along, faggot. I was smart enough not to eat from the food trucks in DC when I was fucking 12.

Attached: dtello.jpg (763x893, 107K)

Obvious bait, but I'll take it.

The Supreme Court's decision did not weigh in on the nature of the baker's refusal. It was targeting the manner by which the state courts treated the baker from a legal standpoint, and reaffirmed existing legislation that simply says state commissions must treat their charges fairly regardless of religious affiliation.

The "ruling" does not give anyone the right to discriminate against anyone, and the baker didn't discriminate against the couple in the first place. He offered them any cake in his store, and even offered to make them a customized artisan cake without any references to the wedding on it.

The only political "point" you're making is that anti-Drumpf mania is literally driving liberals insane. The baker did not say "FAGGOTS LEAVE," he just didn't want to be associated with a particular wedding.

The only thing you could do is serve them a hot dog and not call it a hot dog. That's the closest, metaphorically. Bad thread, bad topic.

Fuck eating at restaurants, I don't want hepatitis etc

HOLY SHIT BOOOOIS

How about ICEING SOME FOOD TRUCKS?! :D

You should not be surprised if you wear your MAGA crap in public and eat an actual shit sandwich. Snot is on the tame side of the gross stuff food service staff have been putting in dishes for obvious Trump supporters for the last two years.

Like I said, I don't condone it, but at the same time, it is highly offensive to enter an establishment and say racist stuff or praise Trump you know is staffed by Hispanics and people from the Middle East.

Actually, truly worldly people who appreciate international foods do not support Trump's xenophobic agenda in th first place. I think that's what pisses my crew off the most. That when a Trump supporter comes by, he is just looking to upset them or threaten them with ICE slurs.

Thankfully, my truck is equipped with a security camera and I have no reservations about making a racist famous a la that Manhattan lawyer who threatened bilingual people with deportation.

The latest shenanigans at the border was the last straw for pretty much every crew in the nation that has valuable undocumented employees who do the jobs white males refuse to do.

yeah but real actual racism is a thing so youre like those women who compare manspreading on the bus to rape. its demeaning to actual rape victims and to actual victims of racism, which you are not, because trump isnt a racist.

Bake me a cake bigot

This is why I stopped patronizing Mexican restaurants two years ago. Because you have no honor, and you're not even ashamed to admit it.
>the last straw
You have no idea how badly we all wish that were true. But all you do is put boogers in peoples' sandwiches. You've got no fight in you. Pathetically, it works to your advantage. We're all itching for a fight.

Attached: donatello.jpg (630x1215, 120K)

So what you're saying is I should order food from you, then after it is made, eat it while wearing my MAGA hat, and tell all my MAGA friends to show up and wait until after you've made the food for them to put on their MAGA hat so you're forced to either throw/give the food away or turn away business.

Over, and over, and over.

Until you are forced to compromise on your principles, or go out of business?

:)

You have every right to refuse people service and we have every right to not eat your dirty nigger food.

That will never happen. ICE is too busy chasing down MS-13 to care about food trucks. It's not like we are invisible, DHS vans pass us all the time without stopping. My crew has served Paul Ryan, McConnell, Pelosi, Ted Cruz, and all kinds of high-profile individuals including ICE investigators who have actually asked staff questions about other food trucks that have been robbed. ICE has treated my staff and, I will admit, the entire food truck strip with respect and have never once had a problem with them, even though we openly tell them we have undocumented employees. I believe this is because bilingual ICE agents have more empathy.

All the taco trucks around here just charge the english speakers more money. And they get away with it because they don't post prices.

Ah, I see. There are some agents in ICE who need gotten rid of because they condone people breaking the law.

I would just say nigger and then go to an actual restaurant.

What kind of piece of shit eats from a food truck?

lol Do what I do now, just lie and do the opposite behind the voting booth.

It's OK, I don't eat at Mexican food trucks because Hepatitis A and E. coli are both against my religion.

Yeah I thought about that and have changed the policy of refusing service, which honestly only lasted a couple weeks. I think the putting snot/cum/shit/spit/god knows what else into the dish is a better idea. I don't think it would negatively affect the business unless it was totally obvious. I don't condone it but it's not such a huge amount that our customers will get sick or even notice.

>A couple of my employees are undocumented
stopped reading there

Most beaner food trucks are paid for by food stamps. The owner pays off fat ass beaners who have 10-20 bean sprouts, who they get $200-800 a month in free beans. They give them $.50 on a dollar in cash. That's why there are so many food trucks. Also the ones in Portland sell heroin. White people who run food trucks are always struggling and can't figure out how these beaners are doing so well with cheap prices. This is why.

Enjoy going out of business.

ITT:
A bunch of shit that never happened.

While you do have the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason. ultimately you are only harming yourself.

On the contrary, the ones who leave my guys alone are the kind Trump needs more of. The problem is, ICE has an image problem and now nobody who is bilingual is going to want to work for it under this administration. ICE needs more good people, and less bad people. The ones I've met have been good through and through, and they agree that Trump is needlessly trying to conflate my crew with MS13.

It actually makes ICE's job that much harder when they have to investigate robberies and nobody wants to give them the time of day. Thankfully that isn't a problem in the food truck area we are currently at but there is a fear in the backs of our minds that this may change if Trump decides to say fuck it and go all in on his war on normie illegals.

let the spic have his power fantasy, its all he really has.

I would be pretty happy not to give you any of my money. I already boycott my enemies, it's great when they make my life easier so I don't even have to do the research.

not true at all
try to refuse service to a nigger beause they're a nigger

You are such a fucking faggot. Give me your minecraft handle right now.

>My food truck discriminates against Trump supporters legally
>By the way it illegally hires illegal immigrants
>My illegal immigrants work harder than any citizens, though
>By the way they refuse to serve half of the country
>By the way we also deliberately contaminate the food of people we don't like, which is also illegal
These lies... Too chronic for Trump people.

>1 post by this ID
>First Post, and First Response

Attached: 1511760083538.gif (768x646, 210K)

How many people refuse to tell your their political afflictions for a cheap meal? Knowing how dumb society is I imagine not many.

ya but how many transsexuals do you employ?

The thing is, for every one fakewoke racist like you, there are tons and tons of ignorant Trumpists here who don't even realize they're racist.

Like, they will come up to the truck on days I'm managing it and will say some racist comment to me after hearing them speak Spanish. This is pretty common among MAGA hat wearers of all ages -- and we do get MANY from all over the country. I would say at least a couple dozen MAGA hats on a slow day, more than 100 on a weekend day.

One hilarious thing my cook said to me yesterday actually was that "at this rate we are going to run out of shit and snot." It's true actually.

Also, to anyone who thinks this is bullshit, take a closer look/sniff at your food the next time you go to a restaurant flaunting the racist MAGA agenda. Don't say I didn't warn you!

Do you have even a single atom of proof?

I'm sure that the population will become less racist after noticing that the Hispanic people serve contaminated food.

You know what, you've changed my mind. I no longer like Trump and want to support your efforts. How do I patronize your establishment?

Your perogative. Have fun going out of business.

We actually changed our name yesterday and re-skinned it. Also stopped the refusal of service policy so nobody will know who we are.

But just to reiterate, EVERY truck on this street serves shit, piss, spit, cum, snot, barf, and fuck knows what else to its MAGA hat wearing customers. It has become a sport almost to see who can best the other in terms of creativity and grossness.

Again, I do not condone it. But I do think it is funny.

>the left is admitting they are religious zealots

Attached: hjghjjkkjh.jpg (494x930, 111K)

Except it will be obvious at one point, because you idiots get a little too "brave" and eventually slip up.

How about this: don't serve people you don't want to serve. If those people decide to fuck with your business, so be it. You bring it on yourself, you've set your principles and standards, so stand by them. If you're willing to send a message that you won't serve people of a certain whatever, be prepared to face the consequences. The gay baker didn't go out begging for gay wedding business, and accepted that his belief was more important than his business and was prepared to take the loss, nor did he resort to having sick people sneeze on any food prepared for gay customers in the hope that at least one of the people eating it would happen to have AIDS/immune disorder.

Come to DC and go to any food truck. For that matter, go to any restaurant that employs demographics of people Trump shits on. Chances are, you will be eating some shit of your own. >:)

Don't give Hispanics business. Got it.

Most of us cook our own food, instead of pissing it away on shit we don't need. How the fuck do you think we have so much money, stupid?

Wow, I'm sure glad we are letting these people in. They're just like us after all! We all have the same goals and morals too, it's great!

I'm a food inspector. I go to beaner carts constantly and check for fecal/bacterial/saliva contamination. 95% of the time I go there as a lilly white male and walk away with clean food, which is a damn shame, because I love shutting those places down.

So, you're lying.

Good point. Who will pick the cotton if you don’t have slaves. One issue with bringing in slaves is that their employers feel free to treat them like shit. And if they ever had American employees they will just replace them with the cheaper slaves. This is why Republicans are against slavery and Democrats are not.

I don't want ICE after me. Being known as the food truck on record as refusing service for racists would make us immediately a hit with our customers, but I think it could attract the wrong kind of attention, specifically from racists/Trump supporters (same thing hehe) who might try some underhanded vindictive measures to shut us down.

Wiping your buns with our buns not only is apolitical, but also plausibly deniable. Again, I do not condone this behavior and do not know if any of my crew does it.

Go wearing a MAGA hat.

You have never left your city. If you have, you wouldn't make such an ignorant statement about tourism.

So now we know where you park it will be even easier to narrow down which truck to sent the agents to.

Ok then here is every reason to realize this ideal: cook your own food because beaners will fill your plate with diartos

Also when people have slaves they are less likely to innovate since labor cost are so low.

Jesus, ICE doesn't even crack down when they have direct verbal admissions from businesses. Something needs to fucking change today

>suggesting I'd eat food out of a wetback food truck

boy, i'm sure missing out :(

stuffthatneverhappened.jpg

I think they would be too scared of getting lashes from their employer to do anything like that.

Cool, Im never going to a mexican restaurant again.

retard

You sound even worse than the people you proclaim to hate. You shouldn't even be running a business since you're breaking US law.

Good, they'll probably send T. R. or W. L., who will come by and have a beer and quite a laugh with me and my guys. At your expense. It will only cost the taxpayers about $75k an hour.

We'll drink slowly.

I'm fine with freedom of association, but the notion of "protected classes" needs to be repealed. In practice, it just means 'conservative spaces for everyone, liberal spaces for liberals' because of how it's been defined.

The underlying logic is that you cannot be discriminated against due to "immutable" characteristics like race, sex, and sexuality but doesn't apply to "choices" like political affiliation or religion.

Prove to me that religion and political affiliation are choices. I adjust my views according to evidence - I'm an atheist because I see no proof of God being real, I couldn't start believing if I wanted to. That being the case, how is my atheism not an immutable characteristic that I cannot change, just like race and the dangly bits between my legs? Same with politics, I was a leftist until I slowly discovered how rotten it was. It wasn't my decision to leave behind my affiliation with the democrats, with what i know now the thought of supporting them is emotionally distressing to the point where characterizing it as a choice is insulting - it's like saying I "choose" to breathe or "choose" to shit.

thats a great idea, but its not enough, you should stop serving whites alltogether - end white privilege

Attached: CEkn2kwUkAAlHbG[1].png (1024x768, 1.52M)

Now business owners aren’t required to house their slaves making them even cheaper than before. Any smuck can have their own slaves now and start a slave business.

Joke's on you, it's far from only Mexican restaurants where this is a common occurrence and quite an open secret. Go to any "American" or "European" restaurant and you will get the same treatment.

Again, you also can eat without shit in your food if you simply do not make it known that you support a guy who dislikes immigrants.

ITT: things that never happened

I have. They give me a dirty look and bring me the food. They have no idea that I'm an inspector. I take the food and do a 4-stage contaminant detection, and when it comes back clean I always feel like I wasted my time. On those few times that it comes back with e-coli (that and salmonella are 99% of my busts, with spit/shit being less than 1%) then I happily bring the hammer down on them. They're usually out of business for 3 months minimum, but they sometimes don't reopen afterward.

So again, you're talking big but lying, which makes me think you really are a beaner

Typical liberal failing to grasp basic economics. If I don't spend money at your food truck and go to a competitor instead, that's literally your loss. Now, granted, DC is a heavily liberal area so this isn't likely to have a significant effect, but you're only hurting your business by refusing to serve people because of their politics.

He may or may not be telling the truth, but what's to stop any amateur food inspector with a bit of spare cash and free time from buying a food safety kit and visiting various establishments in MAGA attire?

Post your Truck and twitter... I'll wait.

Well...fucking duh... I just hate spics and don't want them profiting off my money any more than necessary.

>Manhattan lawyer who threatened bilingual people

Fun fact - that guy was in fact a Jewish lawyer who, get this, offered consultations in Spanish. He was trying to drum up business by slowly trying to sew an air of tension into the local culture, and his only goof (in his mind) was getting his face and name associated with his soft advertisement kikery

you should get out of your basement or just read the news once in a while
DC is 99% democrat

Attached: i27318K2HQAM.jpg (876x768, 190K)

Weakass LARP, but jic, some fireworks in your trucks will solve everything.

Someone track this fucker down and get him arrested lmao

>Supreme Court rule for the baker who is now allowed to refuse service based upon strongly held religious beliefs.

Except that isn't true at all. That wasn't their ruling.

Attached: 1523339833723.jpg (1224x1445, 157K)

this

Yes, we get it, the left are massive hypocrites who accuse the right of being intolerant while throwing the worst hate and bile imaginable at anyone who they perceive as having the wrong opinions.

Isn't hiring illegals against the law? You're welcome to refuse service to whoever you see fit if its your business news flash NOBODY CARES

Attached: IMG_20180506_041709.jpg (530x566, 123K)

Funny how faggot OP get on their high horse but doesn't have the balls to name their supposed 'Food Truck".

FUCK

larp confirmed

4/10 for getting as many replies as you did

there is no hypocrisy, you cant tolerate intolerant, educate yourself

Attached: HcuZIT5w8xJLMXoISDexG1GNz5Dj7xHO_QGeueMtdPU[1].jpg (614x768, 122K)

You are a sick fucker and it's good I don't live near you because if you poisoned me I come back for you. Be careful with your bravado about poisoning people and you thinks it's funny,you might not like what happens. You are a horrible human and you'll get what's coming to you sooner or later.

By that very reasoning I shouldn't tolerate anyone on the left, since you're all intolerant of me. Fortunately I don't subscribe to your hateful ideology. I don't hate you, I just think you're idiots.

Yeah I suppose they could do that, and I'd be curious at the results. It'd probably the exact inverse of the LARPing food inspector's numbers.

It could spark some serious outrage towards democrats

white kid with dreadlocks who supports trump here. you're a fag, and im reporting this post to ice.

>troll still triggered by food inspector post

exposed as larp

thats why you are losing

Attached: 1503030337515[1].jpg (800x1000, 127K)

At least his LARP is exponentially more believable than yours.

Good luck...I've actually made up several details, including the city and the high-profile customers (and the ICE interactions and the refusal to serve based on political affiliation).

Everything else -- specifically the bodily fluid placement that I do not condone but find hilarious and am not going to stop even if I wanted to -- is 100% true.

YOu can't require your customers to tell you anything. They can also play the religion game. The baker was merely relieved of the obligation to make a custom cake. Fags can STILL buy a cake from the store. Thanks for being ANOTHER leftist retard we can laugh at.