Diversity is Our Strengt

>Up to 10,000 police officers will be drafted in to protect Donald Trump from mass protests and the threat of a terror attack when he visits Britain next month.

>Hundreds of riot vans full of frontline PCs will take to the streets to stop planned rallies and marches turning violent – particularly when they clash with supporters of the controversial US president.

>The Mail on Sunday can reveal that elite armed officers and the counter-terror 'robocops' who train alongside the SAS will also be on alert in case of a terrorist atrocity, while a staggering 40 police cars and motorbike outriders have been demanded whenever Mr Trump travels by road, to shield him from assassination attempts.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5878349/Operation-Protect-Trump-10-000-police-SAS-guard-President.html

Attached: m.png (652x390, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uXFYjQMW9yU
investmentwatchblog.com/canadian-woman-arrested-in-germany-for-questioning-holocaust-in-viral-video/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Pretend to be an idiot to piss people off
>Create thousands of police officer jobs
Fucking genius.

Q predicted this.

Attached: 28872376_227885647880602_3101245324363038720_o.jpg (1000x667, 115K)

But I thought they banned him from coming to Britain?

such a strong meme

Holy shit. You guys might start a civil war.

good

The winning never stops

protect him from who exactly?
ahh yes I know
MUSLIMS
ATHEISTS
MARXISTS
TRAITORS
The Brits are dead God Save the Queen.

I like how the media are implying british police actually protect anyone when they sweep pedophile pakistani child grooming gangs under the rug and occasionally burst down the door of someone who posted the WRONG OPINIONS on their nosehook/twitter account.

And that's a good thing!

Based. If Antifa euro-trash heads want to try something, maybe this will knock some sense into 'em.

Praise KEK

Attached: 1523243518405.jpg (400x400, 17K)

Love you President Trump! Hope has filled my heart!!

wan't it some English faggot that tried to attack him while he was campaigning? I have a bad feeling about him going to cuck-central and I hope the SS are on their toes

>MUSLIMS
>>>>>ATHEISTS
>MARXISTS
>TRAITORS

~one of these things is not like the others~

Anyone have photos of the bong 'robocops'?

Yes it was an autist according to mainstream media

oh, well he was /ourguy/ then

What would be the fallout if something happened to Trump during his visit? That would be a real disaster scenario, wouldn't it?

They all look like they fit to me.

wait, robo-cops?

they conduct automated weapons sweeps

Attached: IMG_20180423_215554.jpg (750x1023, 168K)

>implying it ain’t just a colum of overweight PCSO’s stood back to belly
Don’t send Trump, send an invasion force. No joke, we would have more freedoms as a captured piece of clay than we do right now.

>inb4 diversity hire mohammed tries to kill him

Im curious to see what the EU would do to a secret service agent that tweets something antimuslim sort of like that Canadian chick that went to Germany. I want to see a bunch of redcoats charge the secret service with muskets.

Attached: dalek_series7_figure.jpg (800x915, 503K)

well not like they're doing anything else. No babies to keep from being rescued and they already got all the paperclips from the whites

They are all the same user.

Theresa Mao and the Queen should travel here to meet, the UK isn’t safe anymore.

I guess it makes sense Trump would visit a country that harbors terrorists. He already visited Israel and Saudi Arabia.

Reminder that Trump literally visited North Korea before the UK

israel and saudi arabia dont have returning isis fighters. but the UK does and pays their housing

Probably required less security too. Who's the ally again?

>Trump
>Afraid of unlicensed plastic spoons

Give the norks a Marshall Plan. American Military bases on the border with China. North Korea will be an economic powerhouse like South Korea in 20 years. Then we'll have 3 of the 6 infinity gooks for our collection

He went to Singapore, not NK

lmao they aint even going to london but to windsor

we are that cucked in london its unsafe to allow the president to come here,nuke us please america! put your old man out of his misery id like you to do it.

Attached: 1498918835081.jpg (527x414, 57K)

Question
When gangs fight each other using those items in England, are the casualties normally from the neighbors dying of laughter?

if some randomer did it? then we hand over the randomer to america for prosecution

if the govt did it? war

yardies are carrabien niggers

pakis

bethnel green and millwall lads who are white londoners

poles

user, you will want to be alive and well when we help you liberate your land

>10,000 UK policeman
That’s almost 8 guns in total

I can see something like this happening.

He shouldn't come. The establishment here isn't deserving of a visit from him.

You underestimate Trump's support (fake news at its finest). We will torch buckingham palace if anyone touches a hair on Trump's head

*Tips Fedora*

you wouldnt lad,usa and the uk are puppets of the jew there is no way we would fight same for can aus and nz,we are fingers on the same hand

That’s because you’re retarded and can’t tell the difference between a Marxist and atheist

I am actually more worried for Trump in Britain than I would be if he went to North Korea.

Fuck Drumf kick the bins

B-but... I thought the UK was a racist bigoted country full of stupid xenophobes and yokels...

Shouldn't they be giving 10,000 cops a day off instead?

Attached: 1529008149267.jpg (600x490, 107K)

Only city of London banned him by a Muslim mayor.

Nope. They need to wipe their own ass for once. All Europ*ans need to get their shit together. We're not getting jewed into another world war.
I'm not opposed to sending some small arms though.

youtu.be/uXFYjQMW9yU

Attached: 1343504696919420228_10150728043645446_190686418_n1.jpg (416x231, 126K)

So you’re saying that London is the perfect storm of niggs, mudslimes, and white trash? Maybe the CIA niggers could just deop off a few dozen pallets of small arms and let nature take its course.

Attached: 4968DDE0-CB34-4D42-9554-3869E151FEA2.jpg (794x976, 140K)

Not so sure about that, Pence doesn't have support here so we'll probably be too busy for you guys. Whatever Paki does it though will spark something there. It'll be interesting

a day for bongs with no online speech police and tv licence swating.

Trump is making eng great again.

Attached: trr.png (328x595, 152K)

>leaf
literally how are you faggots this dumb wow

So if somebody has the exact same beliefs and values as you, but doesn't believe in any deity, they're the same as shitskin terrorists. Got it. Just execute 60% of whites on Earth, that'll fix our problems.

I was browsing Blümpf's Twitter the other day and one of the top comments was a Scottish cuck posting pictures of Scots flying Mexican flags protesting one of his golf courses when he was there. (Like the Scottish have to deal with the consequences of Mexican invaders)

I looked into his profile and there was literally a tweet of a nig in a kilt that read "Scotland's future is multicultural"

Scotland can't be this cucked can it? Why do Brits even care about Mexican invaders to the point they would waste a day protesting? (Sorry for the reddit spacing)

Attached: 1528480091883.jpg (750x626, 95K)

Are they going to attack him with soft fruit and kind words?

My ancestors weep for how cucked their descendants have become.

Scots are emotional. We are prone to anger and rage. Indoctrinate them into leftism, and they'll go fanatical and be really very angry at anyone that interferes with it. Irish have the same problem.

There needs to be counter-protests going on full of Trump supporters. One is guaranteed with the Free Tommy march but what about the rest?

How big would it likely be?

Trump should cancel at the last minute. Fuck Londinistan and its muslim terrorist mayor.

Attached: star wars-it's a trap.jpg (1280x544, 184K)

no, only white brits cant have weapons, the brown ones have plenty

>yfw London Has Fallen will become a reality instead of fiction

Attached: 1374132339625.gif (500x330, 499K)

Fuck Part and Parcel.

the City of London did no such thing nor does it have a Muslim Mayor - the position is held (and pretty much always has been held) by an old white guy

London, as in the larger English Region, has a Muslim Mayor but he's not got any powers to Ban Trump

#FreeTommy

They can fuck off I hate them
I can't wait for him to come it's just sad he'll see what a leftist shithole is now
I wish he could see those of us who support him

the old visit a hospital trick, eh?

The First Lady should be original and go visit a strip club

>implying he doesn't already know
>implying when he sees what a leftist shithole it is now we won't become priority two after building the wall

Don't take this away from me.

Britain is basically a third world country at this point

Aren't the Scots the most cucked out of the 4 UK ethnicities?

The American is unaware that the city of London is different than London with its Muslim

In anycase Trump should have the Queens old ass visit the white house. Britain is deep enemy territory for Trump. He is in more danger there than in Iraq..

Attached: 1529793593693.jpg (2283x1522, 1.85M)

Dream with me brother

This. They just turn their noses up when his back is turned. Fuck them.

American Revolution 2: Brexit Boogaloo

>yfw the britcops have nogunz
>yfw Trump kills him with his own CC

Damn. Now I feel bad for making fun of so many Brits here. I hope you guys can turn it around.

I don't see a difference.

Attached: 1528738571893.jpg (745x499, 136K)

I don't hate America even though I value blood above ideology and think Washington was a POS for slaughtering his British kinsmen but I hate when Americans call us dad. We're not their father. We're bitter enemies and have been since the 18th century.

why did we ever have a special relationship with these people? should've joined the Central Powers in WW1 and rekt them once and for all!

Love you too user, we'll come and annex you soon enough.

Attached: 1523931631709.jpg (480x471, 37K)

>bitter enemies
>would be an even more irrelevant shithole if you hadn't been able to drag us into 2 separate world wars
wew lad

Attached: tumblr_mysdypmyyR1rllulfo1_250.gif (245x170, 1.1M)

If anything I hope it would strengthen the bond between the far right UK and all Trump supporting Americans to purge the garbage responsible from both our countries.

>British """people"""

This. I would gladly fight to free ukbros from their nightmare paradigm

Thanks for the mexikeks beanbro

Every fucking leftist in 200 miles will be swarming on the capital. Jow Forums's going to be gurgling with delight and posting them as "typical bongs" for months afterwards.
It's all so tiresome.

't least the shitshow will be nice to watch, I guess.

Attached: 1515101104744.png (794x637, 817K)

Send link faggit

investmentwatchblog.com/canadian-woman-arrested-in-germany-for-questioning-holocaust-in-viral-video/
Got the details wrong (Holocaust denial video) but if her video was her ranting about Muhammad being a pedophile, I bet she would be arrested all the same.
Also, your country is a German colony

I hope that there will be plenty of livestreams. This is sure to be entertaining.

Yeah, thanks for dragging us into WW2 asshole

user, SandNiggers bring Peace love and Joy. Why the need for so many Police. Diversity is England's Strength.

Why would he need protection from a bunch doctors and engineers?