This thread is for all Florida anons to discuss (amongst other things), oranges, hurricanes, Floridaman stories...

This thread is for all Florida anons to discuss (amongst other things), oranges, hurricanes, Floridaman stories, memes and midterm elections.

Here's some possible topics for discussion;
-Is Charlie Crist a gay vampire?
-will Rick Scott be senator?
-will Desantis be governor?
-what to do to oust Debbie Wasserman Schultz?

Bonus points for thicc Latina posts

Attached: IMG_0785.jpg (1024x576, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cretoniatimes.com/2014/06/05/alabama-ministry-uses-unique-blend-of-fascist-literature-and-bible-verses-to-keep-kids-on-the-right-track/
huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/08/american-front-osceola-county-arrested_n_1500296.html
nytimes.com/interactive/2015/07/08/us/census-race-map.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gold_Coast_(Florida)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Florida is a shit state with shit people
>drivers are assholes
>cyclists cant stay in their own lane
>swamp and shitty beaches full of trash
>Disney World is just a bunch of waiting in lines
>Space Coast is not even launching rockets much
>Toll roads everywhere that are shit

Attached: A0A85701-E81A-4342-9A14-62F4718BF39F.jpg (433x433, 38K)

>>drivers are assholes but only because florida gets drivers from every state-- we get your worst drivers going to disneyalnd or miami beach

>>cyclists are pieces of shit and should be legal to hit thme

>>you got me there.

>>same

>>thanks, Obama

>>all roads lead to shit

Them Constantly running from a hurricane is probably god dishing out karma for their bs

Florida drivers=nigger faggots prove me wrong

Attached: 5B0CDB6B-3270-4029-B223-010099CFDDC7.gif (500x369, 579K)

sure, but do something about it, we all have a gun in the car

Attached: racist-troll-truck-tampa-nigger-slur-screenshot-edit.jpg (503x486, 89K)

I wasnt born here but came to clean shit up in MLK areas.

Florida is a GOOD state.

Attached: 1477630817207.png (632x160, 53K)

Just purchased a new dual-fuel generator for the coming hurricane season

i had lunch with rick scott hes pretty weird in person too

Australians and Floridians are the same people in different lands

Attached: IMG_2706.png (420x420, 75K)

I’m looking for a right wing militia in the 772 area.

let me guess: he had chicken, side of steamed vegetables, no carbs.
also, he had a water, was polite to the server, didn't give any bullshit, and tipped fine.
too bad he betrayed us with his signing of that kneejerk gun bill.

Attached: 1527647584984.png (516x355, 182K)

so start one, fbi

Attached: 1528643960213m.jpg (1024x576, 71K)

He also signed an emergency declaration during the last hurricane that’s allowed non ccw holders to conceal a firearm during the state of emergency.

You vastly underestimate the amount of friends I have

Overestimate*

Every time i go outside i'm saddened, the florida cowboy culture is dead besides a few areas and florida is the best example of the cancer that is urbanization.

the guy is all over the place. that was politically expedient at the time. still, I'd pick him over Nelson any day

Attached: IMG_20160331_195933865.jpg (2560x1920, 1.69M)

I’m just going to vote straight republican.

you have to. or vote white in the nonpartisan.

Attached: 1529462642098m.jpg (1024x341, 46K)

go to LaBelle

Attached: Photo0256.jpg (1280x1024, 140K)

>posted Saturn V rocket

Silly floridian, that's an ALABAMA invention. Most of the space shit is really in Huntsville, It's just that you are a nice place to launch our rockets from.

and pic is from Motgomery

Attached: sweet home alabama.jpg (600x450, 37K)

It's hot as balls in Tampa rn

Just another target for developers.

>Leaving UCF out of the pic
Shame

Florida is bretty good faggots. Nice bitches, good weather easy pussy. Publix sandwiches. What's not to like?

Oh and they have many other billboards across Alabama and the south, I'm not shitting you

cretoniatimes.com/2014/06/05/alabama-ministry-uses-unique-blend-of-fascist-literature-and-bible-verses-to-keep-kids-on-the-right-track/

can't wait for Publix and Florida weather channels to shit up the board for the next 3 months with hurricane bullshit "happenings"

Attached: DO02BhDX4AAyUdU.jpg (326x293, 13K)

Going to Miami in less than a month to spend my vacations from uni and visit some folks who live there.

How much north do I have to go before I'm actually on american soil and not in a cuban-venezuelan enclave?

t. jelly weatherlet

you go north of Miami and you're getting into israeli territory. head west to Naples if you want to vacation in Florida, Alfonso.

Attached: IMG_20141115_103810_742.jpg (2592x1944, 1.1M)

You have to go north nearly 1/2 way up the state to get away from the worst part of the state. Or you could just drive south to the Keys which are fairly comfy overall.

Florida blows. I left after a year. It's super gay, its like an airstrip shape state for people who dont want to try and just gave up. Ive never lived anywhere where you should expect anyone you run into in public to be dishonest, lie, cheat, steal if the opportunnity manifests. I think the only place worse are DC NY and CA. Id prefer illinois over florida because at least you can shoot ppl and no one cares

I’ll start one with you in the 954 area.

I’m quite obviously in the 772 area

Davie near fort lauderdale is okay but not much of a tourist site. West Palm beach used to be a european haven so some areas of it are nice. The Florida heartland is American as it gets but not much to see besides ranches and stuff. Like the other guy said if you want the vacation tropical aspect of it west Florida is a better bet.

I'm not too far away in the 321, what did you have in mind? Also, instead of a militia, can we just call it a Kewl Kids Klub?

You need to include "Morgan and Morgan" in your Florida pictograph.

I know. I just wish I had people to start one with in the 954 area :(

Attached: 89983096-FAFE-4A66-899A-5E23ED0BD2CE.jpg (539x442, 48K)

What do you think of Plantation and Sunrise? Not for vacation obviously but for living. I might actually be moving there soon.

this

Attached: 9862DB80-B707-4496-9E0B-E34CEF9CA70D.jpg (243x177, 16K)

True.

Kinda just looking for whites to go shoot stuff with.

Attached: fl.png (1485x1169, 383K)

Don't fuck around. Right wing is fine but white supremacist stuff is bullshit. I was personally affected by the stupid behavior of one of these idiots...

huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/08/american-front-osceola-county-arrested_n_1500296.html

561 reporting in for duty.

Wellington has been a bit enriched but we’re still comfy. I hear Spanish spoken in the mall sometimes, but it’s alright. I even confronted these beans once, yapping loudly like niggers, and I told them we’re not in fucking Miami, and speak English. They totally freaked out.

We should be publicly confronting and shaming these people.

Attached: 97275BED-F2C7-4C27-A0BA-CFE7881AA099.jpg (736x531, 116K)

How where you affected? And no that’s not the kind of militia I’m talking about. Just a group of military aged males that get together and shoot

Its just old people in jews, if you want to move anywhere i'd honestly consider trying to gtfo of south Florida, this place is gonna have no whites in like 10 years not including jews. Your best bet is probably Davie or South west ranches but like i said you're better off leaving.

I'm saddened by the loss of the cracker culture too. My family has been here since the early 1900's from NY state. We had stores in New Smyrna Beach, Fort Pierce and Tampa. We lived on the beach, camped and ate food that we shot or swamp cabbage.

It's not all gone, but that lifestyle is mainly just enjoyed by 'enthusiasts' who then go back to their nice air conditioned houses.

Time moves on I guess.

Sometimes go through it when heading to Fort Myers.

Hey man, the Cubans are cool and have great food. I'll get shit on for this, but the Haitians are cool too, hard ass workers.

Sadly, in Miami, as in most major cities, it's the African Americans that you need to be weary of.

This is true, Florida Cubans are pretty based. Didn't know that about the Haitians but maybe they really do appreciate how much better they have it here than their shit-hole country.

Haitians are dishonest, untrustworthy, and smell like a pile of steaming garbage on any given day. Damn right you'll get shit on, quit lying on the internet.

Attached: schwifty.gif (800x800, 195K)

Tell me more about Florida cowboys. What area would you say still preserves this lifestyle?

Are you all aware that you could have your ARs banned, universal background checks instated, and even bans on green tip ammo within 2 months? The gunshine state is in peril

Attached: GataribestgirlwithAK.png (781x671, 900K)

A black dude, a new resident of our state who left NY w/ his 4 daughters because of the violence was getting shot at by one of those guys who lived near me. The black dude put his head down and stepped on the gas. He drove into my driveway at 50 MPH, smashed my parked car into my garage and got messed up himself.

The shooter was marched off to jail... again.

Just shooting because he didn't like the black guy. No words where ever shared between them.

Earlier that year, the same white guy was shooting a full auto machine gun w/ tracer rounders into the air at midnight on New Years Eve. Scared the shit out of the neighborhood.

He'd go full retard when he'd drink, which was often.

Its still a shit hole and they don't belong here regardless if they have good culture or not.
The Heartland and panhandle are probably best examples.
You want to be white supremacist in spirit but not be a niggertier skinhead.

Florida Cubans are likely to know friends or family members who literally trained in the swamps preparing to invade Cuba and remove communists from the premise.

Attached: 1480170143795.png (640x672, 188K)

i live in naples and the place is great. Collier county leading the state in ICE deportations

It was crazy hot outside today, but I went out and jogged on the Pinellas Trail today anyway. First time I ever actually went on there.

Obligatory:

Attached: Map Florida Explained.jpg (750x865, 205K)

That's just not my experience. Maybe you've run across some real stinkers or I've been lucky.

Attached: 1519055575600.jpg (564x379, 37K)

is /pol pro captains for clean water? Or do yall support the sugar cane farmers dumping ockachobee runoff through the rivers?

why isn't the topic of racially purifying miami on here

I lived in jacksonville for a bit. The nigger next to me kept letting her pitbull go halfway in my yard. The dog was chained up and would ply through my fence and bark at my backdoor. I ended up going over there one day to ask her to keep her dog out of my yard and she walked out half naked and then covered up when she saw it was me. She hit the dog with a broom and yelled "Get back" over and over. I started to feel bad for the dog because it was chained in the middle of yard in freezing temperatures.

Niggers arn't people, and FL sucks.

>the florida cowboy culture is dead
Thank God because that shit is retarded. If you wear cowboy boots or a ten gallon hat I hope you know everyone is laughing at how ridiculous you look.

i work at a security gate for my summer job and the haitans that theyve hired for the other shifts are disgusting lmao. they turn the ac up to 85 and wash and re use my takeout containers that ill throw away after my shift haha.. also they use the office computer and dont clear their history and their searches are mostly "naked girl hot" and shit like that lmao

My experience has shown them to be turboniggers that are blacker than the abyss and have virtually no IQ to speak of. I almost expect these beings to communicate by clicking their tongue.

ive noticed that cubans, especially the ones that escaped communism are very hard workers and extremely conservative

>Australians and Floridians are the same people in different lands

1. Check this map of Australia near Gold Coast (their version of Orlando)
2. Shit brix

Attached: x.jpg (1570x944, 925K)

>t. epic MAGApede shitskin

Attached: 23573BF8-C4EB-4C48-93C0-2E2E816ADA1F.jpg (750x777, 235K)

I could care less about the niggers but Trump can't win Florida without the Cubans, and they are the next closest thing to traditional white this state has.

>freezing temperatures
>in florida
That part seems suspect. But I live in Jax now and the part about niggers having shitty dogs and just being shitty overall is pretty spot on.

Luckily I stay on the white folk side of the river.

That's beautiful, user. i left there about ten years ago. visited in 2014 to bury a friend. did you know that Ray Finkle went to Barron?

It was like 3 years back. There was frost on my wind shield and it got pretty cold late at night. South of Jax.

That boat sailed a while ago
They're actual ranchers mostly also i prefer shit thats unique over yankee kike globalist culture.
Still need to be wiped out, don't give a shit about trump.

It does get pretty well below freezing in the northern parts of the state a least a few times each year. Hell I remember about 5 years back I was living in Orlando and the morning lows for a week straight were in the teens-20s.

Florida has always been a big cattle producing state. The Indians have been eating Cracker cow since the Spanish brought them here. They were just let go and they thrived in the pine scrubs and swampy areas. Folks from Georgia came down in the 1840's before the civil war and would gather them for personal use and sale to the US Army and Cuba and it just went from there. In my county, we have some huge cattle farms. Shit, the Mormans own like 8% of Florida and grow cattle on the land (Deseret ranch, Brevard/Osceola county). They're keeping it alive.

I think once per year they still have an old fashioned drive from somewhere around Kissimmee to Christmas or thereabouts. Chuck Wagons and all. Man, that would be super fun to join.

But my family wasn't involved in the cattle. We sold Levi's and Stetsons to the ranchers. And ice, which is kind of neat, but a different story.

The family that stayed in NY would dyke up ponds in the winter and let them freeze. They'd then cut the ice up, put it on trains and ship it to New Smyrna where my family would sell it. You could keep ice up until July or August in an ice-house w/ sawdust on it. But refrigeration ruined that business.

>why isn't the topic of racially purifying miami on here

Because it already happened; just not the say that we had hoped.

nytimes.com/interactive/2015/07/08/us/census-race-map.html

Attached: Untitled.png (680x680, 162K)

There's also a region of Florida called the Gold Coast.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gold_Coast_(Florida)

same thing happened in tallahassee

Attached: Photo0609.jpg (1280x1024, 217K)

had no idea actually, I went to barron for a year. Love this place but hate what the demand for farming labor has done to the safety and demographics. golden gate has gotten real sketchy

Yeah, once I’m done with college I’m fucking out of South Florida. I still want to stay in Florida but up North in a nice, comfy, majority white area where I can also find work. Any suggestions if you know any?

>African
>American
You can’t be both, civnat cuck.

Attached: 834DA203-6FFD-4220-9D5B-B4ACD08970CE.jpg (348x450, 40K)

This is Florida summer. It'll last til September. It's not for everyone. I used to hate it, but have grown to love it. I'll go outside to work in my yard and sweat buckets and it feels good. But it's not for everyone. Heat + Humidity = uncomfortable and mildew.

>Christmas
What a comfy little town.

Attached: ChristmasFL9.jpg (1000x750, 503K)

Too many fucking Puerto Ricans here, Florida is awful. I love in one of the few white areas at least. North Florida is cool but redneck tier, which isn't terrible.

>Spics
>Niggers
>Based
They’re all fucking subhuman and turn wherever they infest, blue. Can you fuck off back to the reddit shithole you crawled out of newfags? Summer doesn’t give you any passes.

Attached: F67933B6-83E7-4A9F-8CC9-24E785AB8ED3.jpg (717x880, 105K)

To all my Florida Niggas

RIP X

Attached: 1529681334337.jpg (774x512, 64K)

Fuck the sugar cane guys. They have created an unsolvable problem with Lake Okeechobee. You know what I'm talking about. They'd dumping that toxic sludge to Port St Luce and West to ..... Naples? (not sure) and it's fucking shit up.

It'll cost BILLIONS to fix, if it's fixable. Okechobee is fucking BIG and there's probably a 6' layer of toxic sludge at the bottom of it.

Of course, they didn't know at the time what they were doing. And the ACOE didn't know how badly they were fucking stuff either. But they all did.

Davie. This town still hasn’t let go of its culture for the most part.

Oh no, that’s so sad. A monkey got hurt for being a monkey and you got what you earned because you love monkeys. Quit crying over things that aren’t even human.

Attached: 6D5F69F1-4FB3-4FF1-91CA-73C4270E0A3A.jpg (645x851, 48K)

No one wears a 10 gallon hat anymore. But a hat to protect your head from the blazing sun is a must have on a farm. And cowboy boots just look good, although I've never learned to walk in heels, so can't wear them. :(

Attached: 2h14ULh.jpg (1280x720, 425K)

West coast or the pan handle is your best bet, what degree are you working on?
Davie killdozer brigades to kill these non-cowboy buildings when?

Wow, that's crazy.

who cares about gay ass politicians

Just being polite. You should try it sometime.

its coming through the caloosahatchee river in fort myers. Really sad stuff i used to fish the river on vacation with my granparents and now the water is brown.. makes it hard to vote republican when they wont stand up for an industry that is supported almsot completely by republicans like fishing is. florida bay was the natural drain and the farmers just had to have that land i suppose