Redpill me on this fucking miracle pol

Redpill me on this fucking miracle pol
I have never slept well my entire life, I didn't even know what good sleep WAS until I started popping these bad boys about a week ago.
This has to be a jewish trick. Nothing in life is free and being able to sleep at 10pm and stay asleep until 8am is magical

Will I grow boobs?

Attached: 3.jpg (1600x1600, 185K)

Other urls found in this thread:

justgetflux.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/28808030/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/9594418/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sleep is difficult for the modern men because LCD screen light triggers the signals in your brain that say "it's awake time". Your brain just needs to be told that it's time to sleep, and that's what melatonin does.

your pineal gland will be damaged

idk dude but probs not enough you need more chemicals in your body

Having screen on anything than the lowest brightness possible is pure cancer. The screen should not stand out from the immediate environment.

DMT is just melatonin plus a single Co2 molecule in the 3rd position.

>just

a single position changes everything

Attached: Screenshot_21.png (492x244, 44K)

The problem is that you're a faggot.

You have no reason to wake up early, so you stay up late. NEETlife is killing you.

For the next two weeks, Stop eating after 6pm.
Force yourself out of bed at 5am. Have a large glass of water, then go for a brisk walk, bike ride, or some kind of physical activity for an hour. Come home and eat breakfast, shower, get dressed by ready for the day by 7am.

After a couple weeks of a simple routine, you'll be able to go to sleep by 10/11 and be up and at 'em for 5. Your bitch tits will disappear and maybe you'll get a girlfriend.

The body makes melatonin out of serotonin in the pineal gland. Either too much or too little melatonin can cause problems with sleeping. It is a hormone and supplementing it can cause problems like shrinking balls. There is a reason you can't get it in Europe if you're under 55.

Light Blue fucks with your eyes yeah,
Celebrity Dermatologists even go so far to say that you need sunscreen for staring into your phone because like light will screw up your skin over years.

great way to end up with eye strain

Download F.lux for your desktop and utilize the blue light filter on your phone.

justgetflux.com/

>There is a reason you can't get it in Europe if you're under 55.

What? You can get it in every market here.

Literally the opposite. Bright screens strain eyes more.

nah, it makes the eyes work harder in low brightness situations. you'll see.

Plebs take simple Melatonin, but the patrician choice is Epithalon.

Educate yourself about the wonders of russian peptide bioregulators.

i take it all the time. no boobs

It's basically not a jewish trick. Works good if you sync it up with circadians, which is what normally causes it to be released. So like when it gets dark out or so, and that'd be maybe an hour before you fall asleep.

It's one of those things where if you're prone to seizures it can slightly increase the chances, but for normal people its completely harmless. Maybe it'd be better if your life didn't need it, but as far as tricks go it's like at the bottom of your list of things to worry about.

your body makes melatonin when you sleep. its a placebo

If you continue to ingest these, you will become dependent on them for sleep. Your body will simply stop making it on its own.

Wash your hands and face with lavender soap before bed.

>Celebrity Dermatologists even go so far to say that you need sunscreen for staring into your phone because like light will screw up your skin over years.

Geezus fucking christ.

From one shitposter to another, this is one of the dumbest things I have ever read.

Melatonin never really worked for me. Diphenhydramine though? Wew laddy.

Well it's not THAT dim.

gf born in Moscow yet she still recommends Melatonin, go figure

Well at least in Germany and Austria you need a prescription and the EU only approved pure melatonin medication for people above the age of 55. There is a loophole where they put melatonin in dietary supplements among other stuff.

if you cant sleep well without melatonin, you may be deficient in it. In this case, generally it's a good idea for you to take it at sunset since it would be hard for you to sleep on a schedule if you didn't. This isnt something i'd shitpost on Jow Forums about those, you should probably go to a doctor for this kind of advice

just say benadryl dweeb

it makes it easier to lucid dream and some people hate it because it give them nightmares
like all things you should use in moderation, I'm not familiar with all the risks but some people say they become dependent on it to fall asleep
I personally use it on saturdays I don't go out, usually the 3mg along with 2 benadryl (50mg). It makes the dreams that night really interesting

Here is some anecdotal evidence frens. I own 2 ASUS monitors who happen to be about the brightest screens you can buy right now. They surpase 400 lumens. For comparison your entry level fagdisplay from amazon (benq, samsung etc. etc.) come out of the box with 200 sometimes 250 lumens. I been running them at like 70-80% brightness for 2 years or so and recently after resetting one of the screens settings by accident i went 100% brightness just out of curiousity. I realized that my eyes were skretchy a few days after but not immidiately made the connection. At work people asked me conjunctivitis or something. My eyes started to look like i have smoked marijuanna every day. Not just these red exploded blood vessels but they white started to turn red. Well literally like i smoked weed. So there you go. The fuckin lumens fuck up your eyes for sure. At least they did with mine. And i am not a hypocondriac faggot. I actually kept going because i didnt believe it. And yes more red eyes more scretchiness... Horrible.

It's not meant to be taken long term.

>I have never slept well my entire life

Quit coffee. Don't tell me it's only 1 cup in the morning. Cut caffeine completely and be amazed by the improvement in less than 2 weeks. Also no glowing screens an hour before bedtime. Read a book nigger.

I wear blue light glasses after 9

So glad you posted this, was thinking about getting some, now I will... Cheers.

Try working out
youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk

You won't grow boobs, but you will produce more testosterone during sleep if you take the melatonin before you go to bed.

I'm amazed the FDA hasn't banned this stuff since it actually works with almost no side effects. Big pharma no likey. I take it rarely since I usually sleep well, but it's nice to have on hand. The only side effect I've found is being a bit groggy and cranky the next day.

Druggy people like that stuff... my sister in law is a pill popper. She calls those, mellies

No, you won't grow boobs. But it will help out your hormones, whatever your gender. It's one of the safest supplements you can take. Pharmaceutical companies would probably make it illegal if they could, because it's great for bunch of different things.

Combine it with amino acid l-theanine and you will be the most relaxed you've felt in years.

Also, tip for sleeping at night: Cover up all blue and green lights. Red and yellow and orange lights are fine. Everything else, cover up. Melatonin is ineffective unless it's real dark.

There is so much cheap stuff people can incorporate into their daily lives that will help them become healthier and happier. We should all be hacking our bodies just to be able to say "fuck you" to pharmaceutical companies and lobbyists. Don't get me wrong, capitalism is great, but those fuckers are way to greedy and they're killing a lot of people at the same time.

Attached: melatonin-0.jpg (583x717, 54K)

I have restless leg syndrome and it’s fucking torture. Will melatonin help with that or should I just kms?

Melatonin tablets are a genuine rip-off.
Pineapple is weirdly naturally saturated with melatonin, more than supplements.

Buy a carton of pineapple juice and have a small glass before bed each night, that is literally more than you would take via supplement anyway.

On this scale:
Bananas - A bit of Melatonin
Oranges - Considerable Melatonin
Pineapple - Shit tonnes of Melatonin
Cherries - Living embodiments of Melatonin

Isn't it funny how, despite being so widespread, spellcheck refuses to accept the word melatonin.

>I own 2 ASUS monitors who happen to be about the brightest screens you can buy right now. They surpase 400 lumens
>surpase 400 lumens
for those of us who need a reference for how bright that is, just stare into a lightbulb

Melatonin will help.

I think you should stop taking the drugs that give you restless leg syndrome in the first place.

this post best post

this is excellent advice. the hard part is getting your ass to go walk, etc.

I thought the same, but cut out alcohol, caffeine, and don’t take any other drugs currently. I don’t exercise and don’t eat shit food, let alone anything after 6:00pm. I’m lucky if I get an hour of sleep a night. Sucks user.

Magnesium is better for falling asleep than melatonin

I do exercise.

since there appears to be several learned sleep doctors here i have to ask how come i cant fall asleep without the tv being on?

I've been taking their NAC pills. It helped clear up the chest phlegm problem I had. I still want to die though so it didn't help with the depression.

Oh it's really hard to put on a pair of shoes, open the door and walk to a local park or something?

KYS

Attached: unnamed000.jpg (814x1093, 294K)

Usually only matters if you're deficient (which is unfortunately easy if you eat typical shit)

Diphenhydramine will literally shrink your brain. STAY AWAY.

Look up anticholinergics

T. Pazil user for 25 years. No brain.

it's a psychological baby blanket for you because you were probably left in front of the tv as a child

>Diphenhydramine
a main ingredient in meth. that shit will fuck you up bad.

Melatonin increases oxytocin, oxytocin makes you more docile and accepting of outsiders.
You'll start loving brown people.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/28808030/

Blue light suppress melatonin production.

>t. professional chemist

Could be magnesium deficiency. Don't take too much though. I take magnesium aspartate occasionally. It also helps with constipation.

You get the perfect dosage of 1mg (in 2 pills) here in the drugstores.
Also as supplement in higher dosages from outside the country, tho.

what about doxylamine succinate lads

Bad news bears. If you need it to knock you out once in a blue moon or whatever fine but long term use will turn you into a zombie.

Try killing your WiFi at night. Helps me sleep better.

Really? I am about to get this stuff for my Kratom codein habbit. I works against nausea right? see i dont even fuckin know what i am taking anymore fuck. I think what i want to get is called Dimenhydrinate.

taking something that your body is supposed to produce naturally is trading short term gain for long term disability by slowly training the body to adapt to not needing to produce it. Fix your shit and good sleep comes naturally.

Bullshit, I've been taking melatonin daily and in that time have gone from right-leaning libertarian to full on NatSoc.

Other people I know who took melatonin happen to be the same ones I know irl that voted for brexit.

Proofs melatonin makes you a brown cock craving fagget. These are government studies.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/9594418/

>Redpill me on this fucking miracle pol
I could but I don't think you'll actually take my medication. I am an actual doctor, you should not be noticing Melatonin. I suggest looking up some studies on it.

Joe Rogan had a sleep expert on recently which I suggest you go watch, he gets into it. Basically it's impossible for this to actually help you sleep, it can only help with jetlag. I encourage you to learn and realize how powerful a placebo can be. It can help you with deception in the future

Attached: 1522861033557.jpg (655x527, 59K)

Benadryl. Causes dementia.

what does it do

Incase it wasnt obvious the end game with some retardation is to severely harm the bodies ability to produce vitamin d. Vitamin D is actually a hormone and it is absolutely vital to higher brain function as well as digestion.

Lack of Melatonin is what creates that plastic silicone valley atmosphere. Fluoridation/ full frontal assaults on melatonin via various methods lead to your typical libtard.

Same desu. Anywhere between 1 and 10ghz is really bad for melatonin production.

That doesn't make sense. Liberal niggers are extremely deficient in oxytocin because nobody loves them.

>some
Meant that... time to get off the computer

it's true, started taking melatonin and now i want right wing death squads to cleans my country of shitskins.

This

It's in the same class as diphenhydramine (benedryl) but stronger. Go ahead and try it. It's harmless for occasional use. But not only are you likely to wake up in a stupor (that's why the box usually says to take it only when you're going to sleep for a long time) but it'll wind up disrupting your normal sleep cycle and ability to dream, and that'll throw you off over the longer haul.

I find sometimes it won't even let me sleep as much as lie there in an incoherent fog.

I like this advice. I get up for work at 4am every day and honestly, it’s good being productive early in the morning. It takes the onions out of the boy.

> extremely deficient
> prescribed subjects
How do you know this? Would it be because the reported are prescribed?

I just deal with existence as it is. As far as sleep goes, if you are having trouble, do more stuff. You'll get tired and fall asleep believe you me.

After work I go to the gym. Then I walk my dog for an hour. Then I read, then I shitpost, then I cook my next days meal. By 10 I'm pooped. Lay in bed, watch some netflix or youtube and then shut it off within 20 minutes of my eyes saying, night night nigga.

I dont think those studies were written about the person who takes 2 tablets weekly

>Celebrity Dermatologists even go so far to say that you need sunscreen for staring into your phone because like light will screw up your skin over years

Anyone with an elementary school education, let alone a fucking dermatologist, should know that skin damage is caused by UVB rays and not visible light. Jesus christ.

Get some blue light cutting glasses. Made a huge difference for me. My eyes are less tired too. This is especially important with laptop use, I think; with desktops you have a nice big screen and you sit further away meaning less eye strain and you’re not up close to the blue light. A lot of phones have “pm” settings you can set to automatically shift your screen output to a more yellow spectrum after dark. That helps too. But laptops usually have no such setting.

Melatonin should be naturally manufactured in your body but for various reasons including aging production may go down so then you have to supplement even if you don’t have a blue light problem.

Melatonin is produced naturally in the body. Please (seriously, I’m not knocking you) tell me how melatonin adversely affects the pineal gland.

Physical labor is key. Take a run, do some gardening etc. if your body is tired you will sleep better.

5htp is a precursor to melatonin as well as being a wonderful thing on its own.

THIS

Every time I've tried it, not only did it do nothing but I wound up engaging in unusually risky and destructive behavior after about a week. ymmv

This it's best advice in thread

My eyes are fucked because of this, long gamimg sessions that led to my eyes being bloodshot.

Melatonin is only to fix your schedule. You take it a few days at the same hour and from then on you'll have little trouble sleeping then. It's a hormone the brain should be producing naturally. You supplement it if you have a messed schedule (bad habit, jet lag) or if bright screens like the computer's are inhibiting the production.

And you should also take the smaller dose that gives you an effect. Bigger dose doesn't mean better. 1-2 mg works well for me, doses above 3mg should be for more serious problems that casual insomnia.

Colour temperature is probably more important, since it's specifically *blue* light that triggers the "daytime" response.

So manually adjust your monitors towards warmer, more yellow colours in the late evening and / or you could install f.lux - justgetflux.com/ - which automates it in software.

Attached: sleeping positions.jpg (498x192, 42K)

watch out with that, it is a brain hormone, your body may well adapt via homeostasis and start producing less of your own melatonin

look into the amino acid L-tryptophan or its derivative 5-hydroxytryptophan instead, it is a direct in vivo precursor to both serotonin and melatonin

serotonin is produced in presence of light, melatonin in absense of light (night)

taking melatonin directly may fuck too much with this balance

by taking the precursor your body only makes what it needs from it

Use to take 15 mg every night was fine no side affects cut it out cold turkey still fine go to sleep when i feel like it sleep for 6-8 hours

I used to take phenibut but I built up a tolerance so it stopped working.

no, DMT has no methoxy group on the ring

you are thinking about 5-MeO-DMT, but it is still not as you say

melatonin = 5-methoxy-N-acetyltryptamine (so essentially an amide CH3CON-R)

5-MeO-DMT = 5-methoxy-N,N-dimethyltryptamine (so a tertiary amide N(-R)3 )

DMT = N,N-dimethyltryptamine

Attached: melatonin.png (220x143, 4K)

>(so a tertiary amide N(-R)3 )

fugg, I meant tertiary amiNe

Get flux program. Sure it turns your screen piss yellow at night but it won't disrupt your patterns.